My BFF is a Lesbian Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe, you're so beautiful," Mary whispered.

Gabby sleepily opened her eyes to smile at Mary. She saw that she was playing with herself, "That's nice, you going to cum?"

"Yes Babe, you look amazing. I want to cum for you. I want you to see how much I want you." Mary's breath was catching as she drove herself towards her climax.

Gabby watched dreamily and stroked her nipples with her fingertips. She loved seeing Mary so completely given over to her, "Do it Babygirl, make yourself cum for me."

Mary was enjoying making this little display for Gabby. She was naked and exposed and vulnerable. She wanted Gabby to know that she desired her. That she wanted to cum for her, because of her, right here in front of her. Mary's fingers played on her clit and her left hand cupped her breast.

She worked her pussy her breath coming faster and faster. She could feel her orgasm welling up. Gabby looked so hot. Her fingers flew over her clit. She could still taste Gabby on her lips. She knew in that moment she loved her, "Oh Babe, you're so hot... fuck... oh shit... I love you."

At this she felt her orgasm well-up inside her. It burst over her in wave after wave of pleasure. She shook and trembled and groaned as she fell forward onto Gabby's Body, shaking as her orgasm continued to pulse though her. She felt Gabby's legs wrap around her, hugging her. She lay enveloped in her lover's limbs until her climax subsided.

Slowly she crawled up to turn off the bedside lamp and cuddle up to Gabby. They kissed and whispered their love for one another as they drifted into blissful sleep.

12