My BI Life

Story Info
My BI encounters over the years.
6.8k words
4.31
5.3k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Below is a story I wrote 15 years ago and decided to dust off for submission to this site. I am not a writer so leave your comments about the writing to yourself, just enjoy.

My name is Brad, I am in good shape at 5-11 200lbs, I have brown hair, blue eyes, little hair on body, and an 8inch cock that's thick. Below is a history of my life from my 1st BI experience to falling in love, getting raped, and finally to where I am today.

Growing up everything was normal from family life to friends to dating girls, until one night when I was 18. I was staying over at a friend's house and his parents were out somewhere, so we were just hanging out playing games and decided to have some drinks. Instead of beer we were trying liquor which I was not used to. After a couple drinks, I was feeling drunk and started acting goofy, I forget how long went by, but my friend said we better go upstairs before his parents come home and see us drunk.

I remember being out of it and my friend helping me upstairs to his room. What happen next shocked me, my friend had me lay down and he said he would help me and took my pants off, I figured he was just helping me to about 5 min later he laid his hand on my cock, my cock got instantly hard, and he then lowered my underwear and took me in his mouth. I was shocked and never said anything, he was blowing me, and I lasted less than a min and then came. Before I can catch my breath my friend then jumped up on my chest and put his cock in my mouth and pushed it in and out, I was still in shock and did my best, he lasted less than a min and came all over my chest. He then got off, wiped me off and I fell asleep. The next day I woke up I then pretended not to remember and asked my friend what had happened, he asked was I serious, and I said yes why, and he then just said I passed out. I then went home with him thinking that I didn't remember anything.

A couple of weeks went by, and my friend and I acted like nothing ever happened until one night we went to a party, and he crashed at my house afterwards. In my room I had 2 single beds together, so we were laying on them trying to fall asleep talking about the party we had just left, we were talking about the girls there and I know I was getting excited, and I figured my friend was also. We continued to lay there and try to fall asleep and after a couple min I felt my friend's hand on my cock, and he started rubbing me. From there it moved fast, I touched him, and we jerked each other off until we both came. I was catching my breath when my friend just went down and started blowing me, making me cum again. The rest of the night we jerked and sucked each other's cock until we passed out.

When I woke up my friend was gone so I showered, cleaned my sheets, and thought about what happen. Over the next 2 days I was shocked at what happen and thought it was very wrong. When I went back to school, I ignored my friend, and I knew it upset him and I never talked to him again. Part of me was excited about what happen but I was always taught it was wrong and being in high school I didn't want anyone to find out.

About 4 years went by since my time with my friend; I was dating girls with a normal sex life and never once thought about that time with my friend. Well one weekend in the winter I was in between dating someone and had nothing to do 1 Fri night, so I went to the local adult store to get some porn tapes (prior to porn on the internet) I came home and put one in and watched jerking off until I came. A couple hours later I put another in and lay back on the bed getting ready to jerk off and watch, I was then shocked because the scene started off with 2 guys going at it.

I fwd. it to the next scene and it was also gay. I took out tape and it was marked as straight porn, but it was wrong. I put my 3rd tape in, and it was straight, and I got off, and I went to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night very hard and thinking about the gay tape, I got very curious and put that tape in and watched and was very hard watching it and finally came. Over the next couple weeks, I kept watching this tape and thinking of my time 4 years ago with my friend and decided I had to try being with a guy again.

I was now determined to find a guy to fool around with but was nervous and not sure how to meet. At this time the thing to use was AOL the good old dial up one, I decided to hop into a chat room to a local category and see if I can find someone. Well after a couple days I finally met someone who seemed real. We decided to meet, I was to pick him up somewhere where he lived in a college section and then drive back to his apt. Well, I picked him up where he said, and he got in and we drove 2 min back to his place.

I was very nervous and couldn't believe I got myself into this. When I got out of the car, I followed him upstairs not saying anything. We then walked into his living room, he turned to me and started to feel my cock and take my pants off, he then dropped his pants and guided me down to my knees and told me to suck him. I was new at this and just did what I know I liked and from what I have seen on film. I sucked him for about 2 min, and he then said he was going to cum and I pulled him out and he shot everywhere. I was still hard and have not cum, but he was not going to blow me now, so he jerked me off until I came. I got dressed and left and never saw him again.

After that I figured I tried my Bi side, and it was done. I continued to date girls and had a great sex life until a couple months later I was traveling staying in a hotel, I was online checking email in the hotel when I got an IM from that guy from a couple months ago asking if I wanted to hook up, I told him I was away but thanks anyway. I then got to thinking about him and got hard and decided to see if I could find anyone where I was staying. I found this one guy who seemed nice, and we chatted for 2 hours, he was a little older than me GAY but in the closet. I asked him to come to my hotel room, he accepted and told me to shower and wait for him in just a towel. About 30 min past and there was a knock on my door, I opened to meet him, avg looking guy. He came in fell to his knees opened my towel and sucked me, he then stood up took his clothes off, we then kissed my 1st with a guy fell to the bed and for the next couple hrs. we sucked jerked and kissed Cumming many times. I finally crashed and when I woke up, he was gone.

After that experience in my hotel room, I knew I was Bi and loved it. I continued to date girls and have relationships but enjoyed hooking up with guys when I could. Over the next couple years about once a month or every other month I would meet someone online go to their house for a jerk off oral session and then just leave.

During one of those times I met Mike, Mike was very fem and when I 1st met him, he took my clothes off and loved my cock right away, he said he had to have it in him and sucked on me. At this point I never fucked a guy, but Mike took charge lubed us up put a rubber on me and had me fuck him and boy did I like it. I would hook up with him over the next 2 months about once a week for hot sex, until he told me he was getting serious with someone and wanted to end our hookups. I understood but we continued to talk online. I continued my BI side being very discreet, sometimes I would top a guy, but most was oral and jerk off.

I was now about 25 still dating women and having BI sex once a month at least and enjoying life. I was traveling with work and traveled to our HQ office for meetings. After the 1st day there I was having dinner in the hotel bar watching TV when Ruth was walking in. Ruth worked in the same company and was also in town for the same meetings. About Ruth, she was 30 at the time 6ft to my 5-11 long brown curly hair and great body. I was always attractive to her, but I knew she was married and was the PR person in the company in a lot higher position then me, and she was, very nice person. She asked to sit with me, and we chatted for the next 3 hrs. and really got to know each other. It was getting late so I walked her back to her room, typical guy the whole time I was thinking I can hook up with her but of course I didn't.

We said good night and that we had a great time talking and then she went into her room. When I got back to my room, I was not in the room 5 sec before I dropped my pants thinking of Ruth and jerked off to her. The next day I saw Ruth in between meetings, and we decided to meet again for dinner that night after work. It was mostly the same things as the night before great talk for a couple hours and finally calling it a night. I walked her back to her room like the previous night, but when I said goodnight this time it was different our eyes met, and we then started to kiss pushing our ways into her room taking our clothes off and having at that time the hottest sex I ever had.

We awoke in the morning to another hot fuck followed by a shower and then I left to go to my room and change and get to work. I did not see Ruth at all during the day because of more meetings and after work I went back to the hotel and stopped by her room to see if she was there. She opened the door and within seconds we were kissing and fucking our brains out. We then dressed and went for dinner and talked about what has happened. She explained to me she and her husband were having issues and that's why she went through with this.

Afterwards we went back to the room and fucked all night. The next day, which was Thursday, we were in the morning meetings together and around noon decided to go grab lunch together. I was driving and asked her what she wanted for lunch, and she said she wanted to have me back at the hotel, I didn't need to be told twice and drove the 5 min to the hotel. It was a hot time, walked into the room and fucked and then went back to work. That night it was more of the same with us fucking all night. The next day it was over because it was time to go back home, and I was unsure of what would happen to our time.

Once we got home and worked out the details we continued our affair. She would come over almost every morning before work telling her husband she was going to the gym, and a couple times a week after work we would go to my place to fuck. Weekends were hard but she would sneak over telling her husband she was going to the gym or shopping. Our affair was going on for a couple months, and I continued to every so often hook up with a guy for Bi Sex.

Our affair had been going on for 4 or 5 months when Ruth dropped a bomb shell on me. One day after work, I believe it was a Wednesday we were lying in bed after fucking working each other back up, and she went on explaining about her relationship with her husband. I was shocked at what she told me, so I forget how she started it, but she said 3 years ago her husband Steve admitted to her he liked Men and did not feel anything when he had sex with Ruth but loved her very much. They tried therapy but it didn't work. She and Steve were high school sweethearts and loved each other and tried everything to work it out.

A long story short they decided to have Ruth play the man and she would fuck him with a strap on, this was enough to satisfy Steve and they continued their marriage. Ruth was fucking Steve with a strap on, but Steve never fucked Ruth anymore, she would always masturbate herself, but she was getting frustrated but kept it up because she loved him. It was about this time she told me where she was so horny and frustrated from no sex that we were away and that's when she and I hooked up.

She told me she loved being with me for the last couple of months but at home felt so guilty to the point Steve knew there was something wrong. Ruth explained that a month ago she had told Steve about her affair with me and that he understood, and it excited him. She said she continued to fuck Steve like a man and telling him about our hot sex. She then said she and Steve agreed on something and that's why she was telling me now. She wanted me to join them. She said Steve was all for it and they didn't know what we would do but they as a couple wanted this. I was very unsure about this situation, but after a week of talking me into it I decided to go through with it.

The following Fri night I went over there, part of me was excited because I was falling for Ruth but part of me was thinking damn, I am meeting the guy whose wife I have been fucking. Well, when I got there Ruth let me in and we talked about settling me down and then I met Steve. Steve was a nice guy avg looking, and after talking and a couple drinks, we all seemed to relax. Steve excused himself and lest the room while Ruth was sitting next to me on the couch, she thanked me for this and then started to kiss me I broke away and said what about Steve he is here and she said why do you think you are here; it was to have fun and we started to kiss again getting really hot and rubbing each other.

After a couple min I felt another hand on my cock unzipping my pants, I looked to see Steve on his knees in front of me doing this, he took out my cock, Ruth then said honey that is the cock I have been sucking and fucking, with that Steve took my cock and sucked me like a mad man while I kissed and rubbed Ruth. I did not last long and came in Steves mouth. We all then moved to the bedroom where both Ruth and Steve got me hard again, I fucked Ruth in front of Steve while he licked my balls, we continued all night fucking and sucking. The next day they had me all hard and talked me into fucking Steve which I did. Afterwards they both asked me if I was ever with other men, and I said no wanting to stay discreet.

Our story with Ruth and Steve can go on forever but the bottom line was after a couple weeks we decided that I would move in. Over the next year and a half, I lived with Steve and Ruth sleeping in the same bed every night, I would fuck her, and Steve and he would suck me. I didn't need to look for other people because I had the best of both worlds. Well one day Steve told us that he needed more and could not live this life anymore; he loved Ruth and loved me fucking him but wanted a real gay relationship. He and another guy were hooking up and he wanted to be with him full-time. He said he realized he was GAY and wanted to live that life. He decided to move away and start his life somewhere else. This really hurt Ruth because she did love him and didn't want to lose him after spending almost 15 years with him. Steve did leave and I was there to help put Ruths heart back together.

I continued to live with Ruth, and I loved her, and we were now a real couple, and it was great. But after a couple months the urge hit me, and I was missing cock. I didn't want to tell Ruth because I didn't think she could take it and she was finally getting her life back together and wanted a real man. I finally had to have it and went back online and started to hook up again, for oral and jerk off sessions with guys. I even hooked up with Mike again who I would get to fuck on occasion. Ruth and I continued to be together, and even got engaged.

Well one night Steve was in town and stopped over to get something that was his that he never took, Ruth was out, and one thing led to another, and Steve and I hooked up and I ended up fucking him like old times. Well about a week later Ruth confronted me with this telling me that Steve told her, and I was pissed but didn't deny it. We had a long talk with me telling her my BI feelings and not being able to promise that I couldn't do it again. We stayed together but it wasn't the same, it finally ended with Ruth moving out of state to start her life over.

It wasn't long for me to find some cock. I was horny as hell and one night decided to go to a gay bar out of the area, it was my 1st time in one and after 5 min there who do I run into but Mike. After a couple min I found myself in my car following him to his house where I fucked him. I continued to see Mike since he was not dating any men. I found myself going over every night to fuck him and then leave. Well, this went on for a while until Mike said he wanted to stop because he was gay and wanted a real relationship in public and I was not willing to do, we both understood. Mike did tell me about another guy like me BI very discreet but looking for regular hookups and he was hot. I said OK send me his info. The next day Mike sent me his email and told the other guy about me. This is where my life will change forever.

I got to talking with this guy his name was Bob we chatted for a week or so and finally decided to meet at a regular bar as friends hanging out. When I met him, he was very nice 38 and for the 1st time I said to myself this guy was hot. After chatting he went on to tell me he was very discreet, and a family Dr. in town. He was just separated and enjoyed being BI. He then asked me to come to his house and I followed him in my car.

We pulled up to a huge house and I followed him inside. Once in I don't know what and how it happened, but we turned to each other and started to kiss passionately. I then broke away fell to my knees unzipped his pants and took his cock out. It was fucking huge had to be 10 and thick and I took it in my mouth and sucked like I never did before. He lasted a couple min and came and for the 1st time and I swallowed. He then led me to his room where I took off my clothes and he laid me on the bed and sucked me until I came.

He then collapsed next to me on the bed, normally I would get up and leave but for some reason I just laid there with him, after a couple min we just started to kiss and worked our way into a 69 were we both came again and collapsed in that position for a couple hours. I woke up the next morning and asked Bob to use the shower he joined me and got me all worked up and then got out, when I walked in his room we started to kiss until we jerked each other off. I got dressed and left but we exchanged numbers.

Well later that day Bob called me and asked if I wanted to come over to his house to hang and play again. I was up for it and went over, we ordered a pizza and had some beers and started to watch a game on TV. As we were sitting on the couch bob started to touch me and we then kissed and started to make out. Bob pulled my pants down and started to blow me and then for the 1st time I felt something I never have before, Bob was working a finger in my ass. No one ever touched me there I have thought of it over the years but never went that way Bob came back up and kissed me and continued to rub my cock and balls and play with my ass.

He then broke the kiss and said he wanted to fuck me and got up and led me to the bedroom I was in shock and so excited I just stood there and let him take charge. He took my remaining clothes off and his and before I knew it, he was lubing my ass up. I then heard the familiar sound of a condom with Bob pushing me on my knees on the bed. Bob proceeded to work his cock in my ass and kiss my neck, well after a while and a lot of pain Bob took my virginity and fucked me until we both came. We laid there and then Bob said for me to get used to it we should do it again; I was unsure of the pain but be lubed me up again put a rubber on and fucked me again.

I was now hooked and loved being a bottom. Bob and I continued to see each other all the time, he enjoyed when I fucked him also. After a month of seeing Bob I went over one night and Bob made a nice dinner for us, after dinner we were cleaning up and in the kitchen we started to kiss and make out, we took our clothes off and took turns sucking each other in the kitchen. I then took Bobs hand and led him to his bedroom I laid down on the bed on my back and Bob ate my ass out to get me nice and wet and then went for a rubber.

I couldn't believe what I did next, I grabbed his hand and said no, I then spread my legs while laying on my back and said to Bob make love to me and cum in my ass. Bob asked if I was sure and I said yes, he then fucked me bareback for the 1st time and we kissed, the feeling was amazing and we both came at the same time, him in my ass me cumming without my cock getting touched. About 5 min later we started to kiss, and Bob asked me to make love to him and cum in his ass which I did.

12