My Bi-Sexual Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
My first time with a woman continues.
2.8k words
4.24
7.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Minxxxuk
Minxxxuk
57 Followers

Just a quick recap... Amanda, my gorgeous, sexy older tennis coach and I had been getting closer. And now she had invited me to her birthday party. My friend an I were due to go and I was wearing a rather risque school girl outfit with a very personalised pair of knickers on! At the last minute, my friend pulled out, leaving going solo. How would this all turn out?

Part 2...

I couldn't believe Helen had pulled out. at the last minute, but I was committed, a few vodkas in and was all dolled up. My stomach was all over the place and my heart beating wildly as I walked into the pub where the party was being held. To my immediate relief, I wasn't the only one dressed up like a naughty slut, although it did make me worry that my outfit would have less of an impact!

I spotted Amanda across the pub wearing what I can only describe as a "Slutty nun" costume. Wimple, latex black body, white latex knickers and stockings with a big, silver cross hanging from her neck. She looked, quite simply, stunning. I felt an incredible warm flush spread across my body, emanating from between my legs and for a moment, I felt a little faint. "Have another Vodka!" a voice seemed to scream inside my head and, before I knew it I was at the bar ordering a double straight vodka, necking it and ordering another.

My nerves steadied, I caught Amanda's eye as she mouthed at me "Oh My God" and half closed her eyes, giving me this filthy, lustful look! Well, that feeling of nearly fainting hit me again and as I walked over to her I could barely feel my legs!

"Well, hello you naughty little slut!" she whispered into my ear as she took me into a deep embrace, her leg slipping in between mine. I felt my clit press up against the top of her thigh and virtually climaxed on the spot. I let out a stifled moan which she couldn't help but notice, despite my best attempts to to hide it.

"Mmmm, now that's a welcome" she whispered, lasciviously, into my ear, pushing her leg harder between my thighs. I swooned again and then steadied myself.

"Naughty nun" I managed to whisper as she threw her head back in laughter and offered me a drink.

"Shouldn't I be buying you one?" I asked. She refused and ordered us both a tequila.

"You, my girl, are barely old enough to order drinks. So this one's on me!" she drawled, winking at me and sliding a tequila across to me. We did the whole salt and lime thing and she ordered another. "That's quite an outfit you've got on there! I can only imagine how distracted your teachers must have got!"

I smiled, blushed and said, "You have no idea!"

By now, I was starting to feel more than a little tipsy and, with that, considerably more confident than when I first walked in. Amanda was on a roll and with a third tequila down, she ordered another.

"These latex knickers are a bitch!" She declared, loudly enough for half the bar to hear. And then, drawing close to me, in something approaching a conspiratorial whisper; "I thought I was wet enough already but when I saw you... I don't think I'll ever dry out!" She moved back to take in my reaction.

I saw an opportunity to mention my special knickers. "Well, as we're talking about knickers, I've got something to show you!" I said, stepping back, turning around and lifting up my skirt at the back. My heart beating pretty fast by now, I awaited her reaction... hoping it would be a positive one.

"Oh baby!" Amanda cried out, slapping my bum hard and spinning me round.

Now, I don't know whether it was the sudden turn, or it was the combination of vodkas and tequilas, but just at the moment I thought she was about to make a move, I felt my stomach churn and knew that I had a matter of seconds to make it either to a toilet or outside before I threw up.

I managed to call out "Oh god, sorry" as I ran outside and vomited all over the pavement and my shoes.

"Jesus!" the person standing about a metre away from me, smoking a cigarette, cried as he jumped back to avoid the second wave of sick. As I stood up and wiped my lips with the back of my hand, I surveyed the scene. I was standing in a puddle of vomit, my shoes covered and my legs splattered.

Just at that point, the door to the pub opened and Amanda stepped outside and saw me. "Oh Sara!" she cried as she walked towards me. "My poor love, are you ok?" She went to hug me, but the embarrassment was too much.

I burst into tears and ran off, calling out "Sorry, so sorry" as I ran home.

I woke up in the morning feeling awful, both physically and emotionally. I had well and truly blown it and shown myself to be the pathetic loser that I was. There was no way this confident, sophisticated woman would want anything to do with me, if indeed she ever had. Let's be honest, it seemed highly unlikely that there had been any attraction on her part, I was just deluding myself. but one thing was for sure, the one way to be certain of making her lose any potential interest was to be standing outside a pub, crying and covered in sick! Tick!

I spent the rest of that Sunday feeling sorry for myself, texting Helen about what an idiot I had been, crying down the phone at her and shouting at her for leaving me to fend for myself, the crying again at how sorry I was (she genuinely was pretty unwell!).

By the end of the day I was starting to feel a little bit better, and that's when my phone pinged...a text from Amanda. "Sara, you poor thing, I hope you got home ok last night. I can't remember how many times I've thrown up after drinking tequila! I've got some tennis gear that my daughter no longer uses, all brand new. Wondered if you want it?"

I can't remember if I had said before but, we didn't have much money and I was used to getting free stuff, particularly when it came to tennis.

So it was a lovely message to receive, but to me, it all but ended any hopes of anything sexual between us. Hand-me-down tennis gear form her daughter, who was at uni. That was it. What had I been thinking? This woman was practically old enough to be my mother. Her daughter was actually older than me and Amanda was my tennis coach. There was no way this was ever going to turn into anything. And with that, I actually started to feel kinda better. I'd been silly, but I hadn't "blown" anything cos there was nothing to blow. She saw a girl who had too much to drink and that was that.

I replied back "Sounds great. Sorry about last night, all a bit embarrassing! Hope I didn't make a fool of myself!"

The reply came back almost immediately. "Drinking tequila with you was a highlight! Sorry if I caused you to chuck! Free from 7 tomorrow if you wanna pop round and try stuff on. A x"

So, resolved to a friendly, maybe even slightly flirty friendship, I fantasised about what it would be like to be seduced by her as I slowly, gently brought myself to a climax over the course of an hour, before finally falling asleep.

School the next day was boring, Helen was still off and my other friends didn't know about my shameful night so I felt a bit isolated and, worst of all, I was starting to get nervous about tonight. The idea that there may be a possibility of something happening began to creep back into my mind. Last night I had had a couple of fairly vivid dreams involving Amanda and I hadn't been able to shake the thought of her all day.

My stomach was in knots by the time I got home as my mind was all over the place as I tried to work out what to wear. In the end, I decided on a pair of tight jeans and a white tee with a v-neck. It was ever so slightly see through and I wore a white bra underneath that could just about be seen and a pair of matching white, cotton knickers.

I got out my t-shirt printing kit and ironed "I'm yours Amanda" onto the front of my knickers thinking... "well, if she's looking at my knickers, that's a good sign!"

My heart hammering again, I headed off on the 20 minute or so walk over to hers, telling my mum I'd be back later. It was a lovely summer evening, not too warm but bright with a slight breeze. The light lifted my spirits as well as calming me and, when I arrived and knocked on the door, I actually felt ok. It was going to be fine, we'd have a chat, I'd get the tennis gear, we'd laugh about Saturday and I'd be off.

Amanda opened the door in a dressing gown, her hair bundled in a towel having clearly just got out of the shower. "Oh, and there was me hoping you'd be in that school girl outfit again" she said, smiling... a glint in her eye.

"Ha," I said, "It's in the wash, unsurprisingly!"

She invited me in with a hug and we started chatting. She told me about the rest of the evening. I wasn't the only one who left rather the worse for wear it seemed and, aside from a cheeky snog with a guy she had been friends with for years, the evening seemed to go without much drama. She offered me a glass of wine and directed me upstairs to wear the clothes were apparently waiting for me on her bed. "I'll be up in a minute" she called.

I found her room and went in. Sure enough, on the bed were 3 tennis skirts, all neatly laid out, 5 or 6 tennis tops, a sports bra... and barely concealed by a seemingly hastily thrown cushion, were at least 2 vibrators!

Now my mind went into meltdown. She MUST have know I would see them. She knew I was coming up to this room, she knew I was going to be specifically looking on the bed. This couldn't be a coincidence or a mistake surely. This had to be a sign. But I had no idea what to do now.

I couldn't strip off and start playing with one of them on her bed... I mean, what if she had just been careless... I don't think I could take another embarrassing event! I'd already moved the cushion to take a closer look, so I resolved to leave them uncovered and try on the clothes. If she came in, she'd either be embarrassed and put them away or something would happen... either way, she could make the first move.

I slipped my jeans off and removed my t-shirt. Just as I was pulling the skirt up, she wandered into the room holding her own and my glass of wine.

"How are they?" she asked, handing me my wine.

"Yeah, really good"... they were. The skirt fit perfectly and I could tell as I lifted up the first top it was going to be a great fit.

"Oh god!" she said, as if she had just noticed the vibrators. "God, sorry Sara... Ha, you're welcome to try one of these on!" she smiled as she slipped the first one, a slim, purple multi speed that looked awfully similar to one I'm sure my mum had, into a draw.

I laughed and removed my skirt, standing up and completely forgetting what the front of my knickers said. Amanda's eyes glanced down and remained staring at my crotch. It took me a couple of seconds to follow her gaze and only when I looked down myself did I remember what I had ironed on that afternoon. Shit!

"Well that's an even better message than the one on your knickers on Saturday!" she said as she came close to me, still holding a medium sized, pink Rabbit vibe. She stood in front of me and my heart began to beat so wildly, I thought I might have to sit down.

"Why don't I take that" she drawled, carefully taking my wine glass and putting it down on the side behind her. "Now, what shall we do?"

I looked at her and barely managed to squeeze out "I'm not sure".

Her face froze... "Oh god, Sara, I'm so sorry, this is so inappropriate. I'm old enough to be your mother, I'm so sorry!" She had gone red and it looked as if she might be about to cry. I had no idea what to do.

"I should never have done this." she cried out, backing away. "I thought... but look, I'm so sorry. You probably want to go..."

With every ounce of strength I had, I somehow managed to whisper "No... I don't" and put my hand on her wrist.

The next few moments seemed to happen in slow motion, taking for ever... I can still feel the time oozing by like treacle She turned to me, our eyes locked and we stared at each other. I don't think I've ever felt electricity like it. In this moment I knew that my life was going to change in some fundamental way.

My whole body began to tingle as she slowly, gently moved towards me... her eyes, closing in time with mine and even before her lips touched mine, I could feel them on me. Her lips were warm and soft and her kiss was fierce, full of passion and immediacy, like this had to happen now or maybe it never would. My heart was racing so hard, my clit, my whole pussy was exploding and with our arms now around each other, we pulled each other close and fell back onto the bed.

"Are you sure you're ok with this?" Amanda asked, gently, tenderly as she gently pulled her lips away from mine. Looking into my eyes she must have known the answer, but in case it wasn't obvious, I gently nodded my head.

"You're so pretty. You know, I've thought about you, about this moment, so many times over the last few months." I couldn't believe it, I hadn't been imagining it after all.

"So have I." I whispered back, feeling all the anxiety and worry I now realised had been building up within me over the last few days just slip away.

She took my hand, sat down on the bed and gently pulled me down next to her. I turned slightly, looking deep into her beautiful eyes. Her lips found mine again. She was so gentle, almost the impression of a kiss. But it was a feeling like nothing else. She put an arm around me and gently eased me into a laying position.

As we lay on the bed, I felt her hand slide over my bra and down towards my panties. I knew I must be wet, I wasn't sure how wet, but as she slid her hand into my knickers, I could feel them sticking to my lips. I suddenly felt so tired, so relaxed... but I knew now wasn't the time for sleep... the evening was just beginning.

I know you are probably desperate to know what happened next... and soon I'll write a final chapter to this story. But for me, it was the build up, the anticipation, the wanting and the release when it finally happened that are the most erotic elements of this real life story.

Over the next few weeks, Amanda taught me more than I could ever imagine possible, She opened up a world of eroticism that I couldn't have dreamed existed and showed me through a door to experiences that I have been exploring ever since. I'm not gay, I'm not a lesbian... I'll admit it, I like cock too much. I'm sorry if that sounds crude, but it's just true. But being bi, being with women, that's part of who I am as well. And that first time with Amanda and the many times that followed, sowed the seeds for my bisexuality.

I do hope you enjoyed this retelling of my first bisexual experience. please leave me some feedback and comments as it may give me the courage to write about other experiences I've had.

Take care, Love Sara xxx

Minxxxuk
Minxxxuk
57 Followers