My Big Brother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,886 Followers

"Fuck, yeah," he said as he placed a hand on my head and urged me to resume sucking him. His voice was heavy with arousal. "I think it's because you really want this big dick. She only does it because I want her to, not because she likes it. You like sucking my dick, don't you, Davey?"

"Mmm-hmm," I mumbled with my mouth full. Any hesitance we had about what we were doing was obviously gone.

"Fuck, yeah, you do." Dan let out a soft but intense moan and seemed to settle further into his position. "This is so fucking hot. Baby brother down there going to town on my cock. Listen to Mom and Dad walking around out there completely clueless that their golden boy is in here sucking my dick. Not that they'd care about you being bi, but I bet they'd give me a lot less grief if they knew you were into shit like this, sucking your brother's dick. Hell, none of us suspected you'd do something like this or even think about it. I mean, you of all people are the last one I ever thought would be down for sucking cock, but there you are eating my big fucking dick and loving it. I like getting jocks like you on my dick and making them moan but I never imagined you would actually be one of them. Fuck, Davey, I can't believe that I could've been getting head from you instead of hitting up chat rooms. I'm sure I don't need to tell you how hard it was to weed through the crap online to find the right guy. Shit, I still can't believe my perfect jock, baby brother likes dick but there you are, on your knees fucking my shit up."

I continued sucking Dan's cock as he kept talking with his hand remaining on my head controlling my movements. More than once, Dan pulled me off and smacked my face with his cock. I was surprised by how much his doing that turned me on. Each time he beat me with his meat I felt myself wanting it more. It also made me up my game sucking his dick each time he finally fed it back into my mouth. When I finally worked him to the edge, he pulled me off again before he came.

"Stick out your tongue," he ordered as he began to stroke himself furiously.

I did as I was told and felt him place the end of his dick on my tongue.

"Gonna feed you this load, Davey." His breathing was heavy as he rushed toward his climax. "But don't swallow until I tell you to."

I didn't have a chance to respond before I felt a warm shot rush up the side of my face. Like the previous times, there was a break in the action as Dan adjusted my head and his aim. Still stroking himself, it was nearly a full minute later before the rest of his load was pumped into my waiting mouth. Even with the tip outside of my lips, I felt a strong impact as it hit the roof of my mouth and was sure I heard a spurting sound as it left him. As ordered, I waited patiently as he filled my mouth. I looked up into his eyes and saw him watching his cock expel his load with a look that was hornier than I had ever seen on anyone.

After the force of his orgasm passed, Dan slowly milked the dregs of his load out of his shaft. "Close your lips around the tip but don't swallow yet."

Again, I obeyed my brother's command. My mouth still stretched wide around his slightly softer, fat cock head and I struggled to refrain from swallowing what was already in my mouth.

Dan stopped squeezing his dick dry and used two fingers of the same hand to wipe the rope off my face. With a pop, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and replaced it with the fingers. For a few moments he slowly fucked them in and out of my mouth, playing with his cum, before removing them. "Open up and show me what you got."

Following the order, I had to tilt my head back slightly to prevent his load from flowing out of my mouth.

"Good. Swallow it. Fuck, that's hot," he said around a moan when I showed him my empty mouth. "Damn, you're a better cocksucker than most of the guys that have tried to choke me down."

With that word of praise, I began to regularly service Dan every two or three days. If he were home at night, I would join him in his room. If not, he would come into my room in the morning and have me service his morning wood before I got ready for school.

---

Dan laying on top of me awakened me out of sleep one night. His breath was hot and heavy against my neck and it smelled of alcohol, evidence of the party he had been to that night. As his weight pressed down on me, I could feel his semi hard cock against my ass as he gently rolled his hips, grinding against me.

"Hey, Davey. I'm horny and was thinking I haven't gotten a piece of your jock ass yet." His words were slurred and easily conveyed his drunken arousal.

While I wasn't opposed to what Dan was offering, I was nowhere near prepared for him and didn't want it like this. "Not tonight. I'm tired and you're drunk."

"Come on, man. You know you want this."

He began to pull down the boxers I was sleeping in and I struggled against him.

"Dan, stop. Please," I pleaded as he secured my arms in one of his hands and held me down in order to finish lowering my shorts. I could have fought harder against him to free myself but I didn't want to make to much noise and risk alerting our parents and exposing what we had been doing. Recognizing that the only way to get out of this was by giving him what he wanted, as he began to unzip his jeans, I said, "I'm not ready and you're too dry. Let me suck it to get you wet first."

"Good idea." Dan released my arms and rolled to lay on the bed next to me. As he opened his jeans he said, "I know you like sucking me off but don't make me come. I really want to fuck your ass tonight."

I agreed hoping nothing was going to happen as I moved between his legs and took his half-hard dick into my mouth. As expected, he refused to get any harder, though admittedly, I didn't try my best to make it happen. Thankfully, I didn't have to work too long because he passed out less than five minutes after I started. Knowing that there was no way I'd be able to move his larger body without making too much noise, I pulled off his jeans and tossed them on the floor then lay down pressed against him in my narrow bed.

I found returning to sleep difficult. My mind kept thinking about the fact that Dan wanted to fuck me—and that he obviously was willing to rape me to do it. I remembered our meeting in the chat room and how much I had wanted to get fucked by the big cock on my screen back then. Knowing now that it was attached to my brother and seeing it in person gave me pause. Sucking him off was one thing but allowing him to fuck me was a different story. If it had been attached to anyone else, I would still be eager to ride it, but knowing that it was Dan's, while I wouldn't say no, I definitely needed to take a minute to really think about having sex with my brother.

After a few hours of fitful sleep, I gave up. I heard Dan's soft breathing behind me and decided I needed to do it. Staring at my dark ceiling, I admitted to myself that not only had I worshipped my older brother, I had a bit of a crush on him as well. And being allowed to suck him off over the past few weeks had only served to heighten my desire for him. I rolled over and looked at him in the soft light filtering through my window blinds from the streetlight outside. Even in a restful state, his face had a tough, masculine look to it and his soft, wavy hair was an auburn halo around his head on the pillow next to me. Dan's torso was still covered with the t-shirt he had been wearing to the party but I could make out the curve of his soft pecs through the material. My eyes continued to move downward to his crotch and saw his cock sticking out the fly of his boxers where I had left it. I stared at it transfixed by the fact that even in its flaccid state Dan's cock was huge.

I could no longer deny that I wanted to ride Dan's dick and, now that I had admitted it to myself, I was determined to do it.

I reached into my nightstand, grabbed my lube, and after removing my own shorts, I slicked some fingers and began stretching my ass open in preparation. While I was no stranger to getting fucked, it had been a few months since the last time it had happened. It took some time but eventually I worked three fingers into my hole. I worried if it would be enough because the largest cock I had taken had been nowhere near as thick as me, let alone Dan, so I continued to finger myself wanting to make sure I was as stretched and relaxed as possible.

Feeling as close to ready as I would ever be, I took Dan's cock into my mouth as I continued to finger myself in order to keep my asshole open for him. Unlike before he passed out, this time his dick responded almost immediately. As it lengthened and swelled, I became more uneasy. Not just about taking his thick, thirteen-plus inches up my ass, but about fucking my brother. I knew that whether or not I succeeded, even if he didn't wake up, just the act of trying would be something that would stick with me forever. And if he happened to wake up during the process, it could end badly. Reconsidering, I released his cock, rolled back over and unsuccessfully tried to sleep again.

My mind couldn't stop turning. Because I was now horny and prepped, I needed to get fucked but I was still not sure riding Dan was the way to do it. I knew I could masturbate to relieve the erotic tension I was feeling but I also knew it wouldn't be satisfying. I could revisit the chat room the next day and find someone to get the job done, but, irrationally, I also felt like I would be betraying Dan if I didn't at least offer my ass to him after his drunken proposition. Eventually, I rolled over to face my brother again and saw his cock was still mostly hard and twitching rhythmically with his heartbeat. Taking in the sight, my dick and stretched hole decided for me. Besides, I reasoned, he had already tried to fuck me so obviously he wouldn't be against it.

Grasping his cock, I spread some lube on it before straddling him. Reaching behind myself to raise it from resting on his abdomen, I aimed it toward the ceiling and slowly sank onto it. I held my breath as his large, bullet-shaped head breached me. It seemed forever before I felt my ring snap down around the ridge of his crown. While exhaling slowly then continuing to breathe through my mouth, I paused as my body adjusted to his presence. When some of the initial pain had passed, I resumed my journey down his shaft. I felt him encounter my prostate and, as more of his length slid along it, my thighs began to shake from the combined effects of exertion from holding myself up, fatigue from interrupted sleep, and, of course, arousal. With my fist still wrapped around his base, I stifled a moan at the realization that I had less than half of him in me yet felt fuller than ever. I had to take frequent breaks to get used to him and nearly gave up as my ring protested the thicker midsection of his cock. It seemed like days passed before I had him sheathed within me. By the time I was resting on his lap, I was panting and my own cock ached to explode. I sat there for a moment finally enjoying the feel of his length deep inside me and his thickness spreading me. With my fuck passage tight around him, I could feel his pulse in his cock, could feel his hard rod throbbing insistently against my inner walls. It was incredible having something so massive in me and was made even more so knowing that it was my brother's cock that I was seated on.

Knowing I didn't have much time before I had to give in to my own need to cum, I rose up slowly and began to ride Dan's cock slowly. Not having thought everything through, I didn't know what to do when a soft moan issued from him. Still, I couldn't stop moving. Soon after that, I felt his hips begin to move in a complementary motion to mine, fucking up into me with the same lazy rhythm. When his eyes fluttered open, I initially saw confusion followed quickly by worry then anger as he realized it was me on top of him.

"What the fuck are you doing?" he hissed.

From the expression on his face I worried that I was about to get an ass kicking like none I had received before but quickly realized he was still moving his dick in and out of me. "Just giving you what you wanted."

"I didn't want you to sit on my dick while I was sleeping. That's rape, David."

Hearing him use my given name, I knew he was pissed. But because he was still moving his hips and because he had been the one to start this, I glared at him as only a brother could. "Didn't seem to bother you when you came in here drunk trying to fuck me against my will."

"What?" Dan's face fell with shame as he looked around and saw that he was in my room. "Oh, shit. I'm so sorry, man. I thought that was a dream. I shouldn't have done that."

"No, you shouldn't have. But, hey, no worries. You stopped so it's all good. But it did make me realize that this needed to happen."

"You sure?"

I raised an eyebrow as I let all my weight rest on his lap and rotated my hips circularly on him, grinding his cock deep within me. "I'm the one who sat on this telephone pole you call a dick so, yeah, I'm sure."

A corner of Dan's mouth turned up in a smirk. "You sick fucking bastard. What would people say if they knew you liked sucking off your brother then took his cock up your ass?"

"Probably the same thing they'd say if they knew how much you liked giving it to me," I tossed back. "Asshole."

"I can't believe you're actually riding me." Dan sighed with relief. He grabbed my hips and, holding me steady, pulled his cock out to the tip, leaving just the head in me before slowly pushing it all back into me. "You like this big dick? Like having your brother's big, fat cock in you, Davey?"

"Yeah," I said around a soft moan as he continued to slowly long dick me. Had anyone else said that, it would've sounded contrived and like a bad line in a porno. Dan's tone and expression, along with the fact that he did, indeed, have a big, fat cock, made it one of the horniest things I'd ever heard. Though I was now more comfortably accommodating him because my ass had loosened around him, my ring felt raw because his strokes were agonizingly slow as he pulled and pushed his length through me. "It hurts a little but it feels good."

"Get used to it 'cause you're going to be on it a lot. Goddamn, Davey, your ass is so fucking tight. I can't tell you how much I love a tight jock ass."

"Everything's got to be tight around you."

"True. But not like this." Dan looked between my legs and watched his dick move in and out of me. "I can't believe you got all this on the first try. So fucking hot."

We lapsed into silence as Dan continued to fuck me slowly. He was in control now and I was simply along for the ride and focused on controlling my own dripping dick. I had considered most of the guys that had been in my ass good fucks, one or two decent enough that I had gone back for more. But even with the slow, measured dicking Dan was giving me, this was by far the best fuck of my life, and not just because he was my brother.

As the room began to brighten with predawn light, Dan rolled us over and pulled my legs around his narrow hips. In this new position, he increased the speed of his fuck while being mindful of keeping our hips apart and the sound of our coupling low. The house was still quiet but we heard our mom leave our parents' bedroom for her morning run and knew our dad would be heading downstairs soon to start breakfast.

"You're gonna take my load up your ass." It was a command, not a simple statement or question. The truth is I would've said yes if he had asked if I wanted to his cum in me and might have begged if he said he was going to pull out.

Dan's breathing grew heavier and the warm, beer-scented air washed over me as his head hovered over mine. Whether from exertion or alcohol-related, sweat matted the hair around the edges of his face and began to drip off his forehead and nose onto me. His blue eyes locked on mine with an intensity and determination that held me captive. He was a man being driven by his libido and at this point nothing, not even our parents walking in on us, would have stopped him from his release. From the look on his face I knew he was not kidding when he said I would be getting fucked by him again.

Dan's cock stiffened in me and my passage became slicker from what I had learned was a large wad of precum that announced his impending release. He gripped my hips tighter and began to fuck me harder causing me to whimper and gasp under his still remarkably quiet assault.

"Aw, shit, Davey," was all he said before he pulled almost all the way out then gave me a final, measured thrust, deliberately shoving his length balls deep into me as he began to shoot.

Having had guys come inside me before, I expected to feel the warmth of his load when it entered me. However, what I did not expect was to actually feel the impact of his first shots deep inside me. It wasn't anything significant, and in any other circumstance I probably wouldn't have felt them. But the way I was positioned, the way he held himself still inside me, and the virgin territory he touched all conspired to make it perceptible.

Shortly after he started, my own orgasm hit without my having touched myself and Dan let out a louder moan when my ass began to spasm around him. With short thrusts, he humped into me as he continued to unload. When the wave passed, he collapsed on top of me then immediately groaned in disgust and pulled away. As he climbed off me and stood, he said, "Gross. My shirt's got your jizz all over it. That's so fucking nasty."

"Sorry," I said, though my tone indicated I really wasn't. "At least it's on your shirt and not your face. I could've hit it with how hard I came. That was a great fuck."

Dan pulled off his soiled shirt and tossed it at my head with fate causing me to be hit in the face with the wetness of my own load and not his sweat. As he walked toward the connecting bathroom, he said dismissively, "That was nothing. Wait until I really give it to you. Next time I'm going to fuck you so hard. Davey, you don't even know what's coming your way."

I shivered slightly from the feeling that Dan was right. When he fucked me again with both of us into it, it was going to be something incredible.

Despite his words, nothing else happened. Weeks went by without any further contact between us. Even the blowjobs stopped. Dan didn't treat me any differently otherwise, but I wondered what had happened to cause him to stop messing around with me. Eventually, I brought up the subject.

"Not going to lie," Dan responded to my question, "it was good. I miss your mouth and I can't stop thinking about your ass. But, man, we can't keep doing that shit. We're brothers and shouldn't be fucking around like that. If anyone ever found out..."

I knew he was right but I wasn't going to give up getting dicked by him without a fight. "Who's going to find out? It's not like we're going to tell anyone."

"Maybe not, but Mom and Dad could easily walk in on us, or nosy-ass Daphne...something. Look, it's just not going to happen again. I'll send you more pics if you want. Use your imagination and a cucumber."

True to his word, Dan and I didn't hook up again before he headed back to college. For the rest of the summer, all I had were the photos on my computer—both the originals and more than a dozen others he shared that included some really hot cum shots—and the lingering memory of his dick in my ass. However, I did catch him staring at my ass more than once when he thought l wasn't looking and knew he was thinking about me as much as I was thinking about him.


datura48
datura48
1,886 Followers
12