My Big Brother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," Daphne said with the same awe I had the first time I saw it. "That thing is huge."

Dan smiled proudly. He released his grip for a moment, allowing it to fall and rest against the seat of the chair between his legs so she could get a good look.

She turned back to me with amazement in her eyes. "You take that up your ass?"

I gave her an awkward smile. "It's not easy but it fits."

"Don't sell yourself short, Davey," Dan said. "I wasn't kidding when I said you're the best piece of ass I've ever had."

Thoroughly embarrassed, I blushed but didn't otherwise respond. We lapsed back into the comfortable silence of sex. Though I was focused on the sensations of my fuck, I couldn't help occasionally turning to watch Dan stroke himself. It was a hot sight made even hotter by the fact that he was getting off watching me fuck our sister.

He noticed my glances and without a word, he stood and moved closer to the bed. Placing one knee on it, he aimed his cock toward my mouth and I eagerly took it.

"You guys are so gay for each other," Daphne said lightly.

"Maybe," Dan said as he began to thrust into me gently.

It was a surprising admission from him.

Early on, we had discussed our sexuality. While I did consider myself bisexual, Dan considered himself completely straight. Though he'd fucked some guys, he had never touched another dick until mine. Even now with the hand jobs he gave me and our kissing, he didn't think what we were doing made him any less straight, and I had to agree.

I might've protested Daphne's words in order to keep the truth from her, but my mouth was full. Not only that, but I began to feel a tightening in my crotch. I had been a part of threesomes before but sucking off my brother while fucking my sister was something I never imagined happening and it was arousing on a level that I could never explain.

"Let him come in you," Dan said to Daphne recognizing my impending orgasm.

Daphne screwed up her face with undisguised disgust. "No! Why should I do that?"

"Trust me." Dan tenderly brushed the hair out of her face. "You're on the pill so there's nothing to worry about. It'll feel really good for you both."

Around Dan's cock moving through my mouth, I saw her consider the request.

After a short moment she sighed. "Okay."

That was all I needed to hear. A few thrusts later and I was filling my sister's pussy with cum. My hips erratically thrust my pulsing cock in and out of her. The idea that I was filling my sister with our brother's cock in my mouth prolonged my orgasm in every bit the way Dan had told me it felt when he seeded my ass. The taboo nature of it made the pleasure that much better. I thought I had understood it because being fucked by him was infinitely better than getting fucked by anyone else. Granted, he did have the tool and technique to make it so, but there was something else behind it. I felt an indescribable something now as I filled Daphne's pussy with an intensity I had not felt even the first time I'd had sex with a girl or boy.

Exhausted, I pulled off Dan's cock and rolled off Daphne to lay next to her.

As if he had been tagged in, Dan took up the position I had vacated.

"What are you doing?" Daphne asked as she watched him line himself up.

"Come on, Daph," Dan said as he rubbed the head of his dick along her gaping hole, coating it with the wetness of our sex. "You can't expect me not to want to as well. Can you honestly say you don't want to try?"

Her eyes went wide as he adjusted himself so he could lay his cock on her abdomen. His length stretched up her torso and almost touched the bottom of her tits. "I don't know if I could."

I couldn't blame her hesitation upon seeing the sight myself.

We sat in silence for what seemed an eternity as she thought about it.

"Look, do you want to or not?" he asked curtly when the silence extended too long.

I didn't want to pressure her into it but I had to throw in my two cents. "I'd like to see it. Besides, you know you'll regret it if you don't at least once. We're already here and it can't get any more awkward."

"Fine," she said reluctantly.

Dan smiled widely as he realigned his cock.

I watched his wide head and a third of his shaft slide into her easily. He slowed because of the resistance he encountered as the widest part of his cock began to enter her.

"Fuck, Davey," Dan said as he worked past it. "You gotta do warm up for me more often. It's so hot and slick in here. And you've already done most of the stretching so it's just about perfect."

"That's why you wanted him to come in me," Daphne said, understandably perturbed.

"Maybe." Dan gave a sharp thrust to finish burying his length within her.

Daphne let out a combined moan and squeal.

Dan wasted no time and began to set up a quick pace. Unlike most of the time when he fucked me, he pounded her with an intensity just a notch below rough, riding her hard and giving her a fuck completely different from the one I had given her. He moved one hand under her shirt and began to play with the breasts I had intentionally neglected. It was the first time I was seeing him with someone else, seeing him with a girl, and it was hot.

For as well and as thoroughly as Dan fucked me, it was obvious he was now in his element. He could get off with me and enjoy it but his dick was made for pussy and it showed. As he slammed into her, the foam and froth that had formed from my fucking her grew around their genitals into something that resembled a cake topping. I thought Daphne was going to protest the rough treatment but she quickly fell into it, begging for more. The house was filled with the sounds of their flesh slapping together aggressively, the wet sound of his cock moving through her, and her stuttered, pleasured moans.

From watching and stroking for so long, I could tell that Dan was already at the point of needing release and I didn't think it would take long for him to add his cum to mine. Just when I thought he was near the end, he slowed down just long enough to pull her shirt up to expose her breasts. He leaned down and took a nipple into his mouth and began to suck on it as he continued moving his hips.

Daphne began to writhe in pleasure at the additional stimulation. She surprised me when she reached over and grabbed my re-inflating cock and began to stroke it.

Dan saw this out of the corner of his eye and smiled around the tit in his mouth. He reached out a hand and grabbed my head, pulling me onto her other nipple. As he continued his fuck, we sucked and mouthed her tits while Daphne fisted my dick.

Even though I had already come, I blew another load before Dan did. I was wracked by an intensity that was more than my first orgasm even though my balls pushed out only a fraction of what they had produced earlier.

Spurred on by Dan's urging, Daphne was the next to come with a sustained cry of ecstasy.

Her body convulsed violently, throwing me off her chest as her back arched.

Rising back above her, Dan's hips slammed into her once, twice, three more times before coming to rest against her. I could see the exposed base of his cock pulsing steadily, delivering his own load into her as he let out a groan of pleasurable release.

"Fuck that was hot," he said when he finally began to withdraw his slimy pole. Still half hard, it was streaked with the foam and froth of all of our combined juices.

Daphne's pussy gaped open unlike anything I had ever seen. The flesh surrounding it was bright red and raw looking, a testament to the fuck she had received. While we sat in silence catching our breaths and lost in our own thoughts about what had happened, her hole began to run with the clotted cream Dan and I had deposited within her. I saw Dan smirk proudly at the sight while I just watched as she flexed her pussy trying to stop the flow before she gave up.

Still breathing heavily, Daphne closed her eyes and waved us away as she continued to leak. "I don't care and can't even think right now. I need a minute. Somebody fix me coffee."

Heeding her wishes, I went to make the drink while Dan went to shower.

I was pouring the fresh brew into a mug when Daphne came into the kitchen still naked. She looked like she had dealt with the mess inside her but the insides of her thighs were still sticky with dried cum.

"Thanks, Dave," she said as she pulled me into a hug. "You're a good brother."

"No, I'm not. But I want to be. Sorry I was such a dick about everything. I never meant to make you feel like we didn't like you, like I didn't like you."

"I know."

We remained embraced for longer than siblings should and I felt my cock wanting to swell again despite it being worn out.

Daphne felt it as well and gave me a knowing smile. She pressed her lips to mine and I didn't resist the kiss.

While more tender than the first kiss I had shared with Dan, it was every bit as meaningful. As with Dan, I knew my relationship with Daphne had changed for the better.

"A guy could get jealous walking in and seeing his brother making out with his sister without him," Dan said from the doorway startling us.

"We didn't mean to leave you out," Daphne said as she moved to him.

I watched them share their moment before stepping between them to give Dan a kiss.

After separating, we stood in a comfortable silence for a moment.

As usual, Dan was the first to speak. "You guys are so awesome even if you are a bunch of sick fuckers."

Daphne easily integrated into the new reality that Dan and I had already found. For the remaining time the three of us were home that summer, two of us could be found together whenever we had the chance.

We soon learned that Daphne usually woke up horny. Because of that, a few times a week she snuck into my room while our parents were getting ready for work and woke me with a blow job before straddling my hips to ride me. What I didn't know was that because he now had access to her as well, Dan was usually in Daphne's room fucking her the mornings she didn't come into mine.

"You dirty fucks," Dan said quietly with a smirk on his face upon entering my room from our shared bathroom and seeing me on top of our sister. "I can't believe you two are fucking with Mom and Dad downstairs eating breakfast like it's a normal thing to do."

Daphne either didn't realize Dan was teasing or didn't care. "It's not like you haven't done it with me."

"I'm not judging." Dan lowered his boxers and stepped out of them as he approached the bed. "But I am a little annoyed. I went over hoping to get my dick wet before work and was surprised to find you weren't there."

Though I really didn't want to, I stopped my hips and offered, "Want a turn?"

"Do I get a say in that?" Daphne asked, understandably annoyed that she was being left out of the decision making process.

"Nah. Not yet." Dan ignored her question in his response to me. He knelt on the bed next to our heads and placed his swelling dick against Daphne's lips.

She sucked in his crown immediately and began to work it without protest.

So close to Dan, smelling his musky and slightly sweaty unwashed body, I couldn't resist lowering my head to his shaft and placing my mouth on it. While Daphne focused on his crown, I licked and kissed along our brother's shaft as I resumed gently thrusting into our sister and soon, he was as hard as ever.

Dan placed a heavy hand on my head as he began to rock his hips. After a few thrusts, his crown pulled free of Daphne's lips and he pushed my head lower to sandwich his cock between our lips as we heard our parents' cars start in the distance signaling their departure for work.

Daphne and I mouthed his moving length together. Our lips kissed the hard flesh between us, our tongues lapped along it. Soon, we found ourselves kissing each other around Dan's cock, making out wetly and noisily. At one point, I moved my head to take his leaking tip into my mouth, wanting and needing to taste him. After a few moments, Daphne grasped his shaft in a hand and pulled it away from me to suck again. With nothing else to do, I ran my lips down to the base then tilted my head to work his sack. Once I had licked and sucked the overnight funk off it, I pushed her head off his crown and took it back into my mouth leaving her to fend for herself.

"Fuck," Dan said on top of a low, deep moan. "Look at you two. Fighting over my cock. So fucking hot."

He was right. It was hot.

To me, being bisexual was about more than sex. I truly found myself attracted to men and could see myself in a long-term relationship with a man, or even marrying one if he were "the one," though, admittedly, up until this point sex had been the only expression of my orientation. There were a number of guys, some of whom were friends, that I had crushes on and could see myself with, but because they were all straight, nothing would ever happen. Dan was the only guy who came close to fully satisfying me, but because we were brothers—and the fact that he really was hopelessly straight—we could never have more than what we had. And right now, I couldn't be happier.

Buried inside my sister, with my brother's cock in my mouth, it was the best of both worlds. I'd shared girls with friends before, but the other guy and I refrained from touching each other. Being able to be with both sexes at the same time, fully open and without shame, was something I had only fantasized about. And even with the way our first fuck with Daphne turned out, I never expected to have the pleasure of taking care of my brother and sister at the same time.

After fucking each of our mouths in turn for a few more minutes, Dan pulled away. He got off the bed and stepped toward the foot of it.

Without stopping my hips, I glanced over my shoulder and asked, "You want in now?"

"Again, I might have something to say about that."

Both Dan and I ignored our sister again and he responded, "I do."

I began to pull out of Daphne, but with a sudden burst of speed, Dan climbed onto the bed, pushed me down on top of her, then lined his cock up with my ass.

I saw stars as he breached my ring and it wasn't because I wasn't prepared.

We'd been fucking regularly enough that even with his cock only lubed with spit, the only pain I felt was from the relatively dry entry and not his girth spreading me. What caused me to close my eyes and bite my lips against the pain was how amazing it felt. It had been nice sucking his dick while I fucked Daphne, but having him work his way into my ass while I was buried in her was indescribable. My already hard dick swelled further inside Daphne and began to ache with increased arousal as Dan pressed his crotch against my ass.

"Bet you like that, don't you, Davey?" Dan asked darkly against my ear.

I was so overcome with arousal that I couldn't respond.

"You should see his face," Daphne said lightly, though a bit of wonder colored it. "He's happy."

"I bet he is." Dan pulled a bit of length out of me then wrapped an arm around my chest. "Go ahead, Davey. Get your fuck on."

Hesitantly, I pulled out of Daphne and, in the process, pushed back onto Dan. When I thrust down into my sister, my brother's cock left me. As I became more comfortable with what was happening, I felt Dan shift behind me to adjust how much of his cock was in me. It didn't take long for me to find a pace and rhythm between my siblings that worked for all of us.

Even though he was doing little to no work, I could feel and hear Dan's heavy breathing against my ear and neck. He used the hand on my chest to pinch and play with my nipples while his other did the same to Daphne below me.

Our sister lay on the bed unashamedly writhing beneath me. Since we'd gotten used to fucking each other, I knew she always enjoyed our encounters. But now, it was obvious she was getting off on knowing that Dan was in me at the same time.

"Now this," Dan began. "This is some hot, pornographic, incestuous shit. Baby brother riding my cock while he fucks our sister. Goddamn, you guys are nasty as fuck."

"You're not exactly innocent in all this," Daphne struggled to get out as my hips moved faster.

"And I don't want to be."

Dan removed his hands from each of our chests then pushed me down so all of my weight was resting on Daphne. He pulled his hips back slightly then began to hammer my ass hard. His thrusts were so powerful that they forced me to continue fucking Daphne with short thrusts. The sound of his hips slapping against my cheeks was loud in the room and competed with my grunts and Daphne's moans. If our parents had been home, there would have been no way they could have been oblivious to what was happening behind my bedroom door.

Already fighting to keep my orgasm at bay, it didn't take much of that for me to lose the battle. My dick felt like it literally exploded as I came, flooding Daphne's pussy with cum. I could feel my asshole tighten involuntarily around Dan's still moving cock and that additional friction combined with the fact that he was still massaging my prostate caused me to let out a sound that was a mix of pleasured moan and pained whimper.

"That's it, Davey," Dan said after a moan. He brought a hand down to smack my ass hard at the same time he drove his cock back into me. "Milk my fucking cock."

That unexpected contact, caused me to move forward as I tried to get away and in the process, pushed my cock deeper into Daphne. Because of the constant rocking motion of my crotch against hers which stimulated her clit, that last thrust was all she needed. She began to convulse with her own orgasm and I felt her already wet tightness begin to pulse around my still shooting dick.

Seemingly unfazed by our orgasms, Dan continued to fuck my ass with abandon for longer than I expected. Dan's thrusts kept me moving within Daphne, keeping my flesh uncomfortably swollen because of the involuntary thrusts he forced me to give her. His hips were moving so fast that when he finally let out a groan that announced his orgasm, he continued to thrust into me as his cock unloaded. Thankfully, his cum soon coated his cock and soothed my raw hole even as he continued to fuck me. When his hips finally slowed to a stop, he lowered his chest and rested his weight on me, and in turn Daphne.

"Okay, no." Daphne flailed her arms and gasped for breath as the additional weight made it difficult for her to breathe.

Dan immediately raised himself and pulled out of my ass. With genuine remorse, he said, "Sorry."

I rolled off our sister as well, took a deep breath of relief, and heard Daphne breathe deeply next to me.

"I wish you could see this," Dan said smugly. With his cock thick and still dripping, he moved on his knees between us and pushed the middle finger of one hand into my abused ass and did the same to Daphne's gaping pussy to finger us. "You guys look like you were rode hard and put away wet."

I turned to look at Daphne and saw the same look of satisfied exhaustion on her face that I knew I had. "I don't know about you, but I feel like I was."

"If anyone was, you definitely were," she said. She gave me a tired smile but rolled her hips against Dan's hand. To our brother she said, "That feels so good, but I can't go anymore."

Dan smirked, "I don't believe you and would like to prove you wrong, but I gotta go get showered. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

I rolled my eyes. "Considering what you would do and have done, that's not saying much."

Dan leaned down and placed our heads close enough that our noses touched. His eyes were still dark with arousal and with a tone that would have caused my cock to stir if it wasn't spent, he said, "And you've been right there with me, Davey, and have loved every fucking minute of it. And I know you'll be back for more."

If I had had a comeback for him, it would have gone unused because he pressed his lips to mine and took me in a deep kiss that left me panting before he did the same to Daphne.