My Big Cock Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Being fucked for a first time... by two big cocks.
3.9k words
4.69
33.1k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ajstar
ajstar
62 Followers

Note: all characters are 18 years old or above

I was still on the couch. Naked! I had cum all over my face and a big black cock in front of me. And two of my best friends just saw what I did. I was terrified. I couldn't move.

"So it's true," Vinnie was in shock. "You are a faggot!"

"I told you," Alex was so proud.

"We can explain..." I started to talk, but Alex interrupted me.

"I have nothing to explain. I've fucked your throat twice this night. I proved you, carajos, that Andy is a fuckin gay."

"I can't believe he did it," Diego was finding it funny. "Andy, you're such slut!"

"Stop laughing, dude!" I was getting angry.

But he didn't stop, "We saw everything. You can't deny it anymore. You are a fag!"

"Wait! Were you awake all that time?" I asked. I couldn't believe how stupid I was.

"Yes, we were," Diego was laughing again. "And we were waiting to see if you were really able to take that dick. To be honest, I thought that you wouldn't do it, but you did a great show, man, I swear."

"Was that all planed?" I asked Alex. I felt like the world was falling apart.

"Of course it was. I wanted to prove them what kind of slut you are."

I turned to Vinnie, "I can't believe what you just did to me. You are my best friend!"

"And I can't believe you didn't tell me you're gay," he said.

"Don't be so mad, mi amor," Alex kept on having fun, he was still laughing at me.

I pushed him back, "Get away from me!"

Diego tried to calm me down, "Hey, my dad will wake up. Trust me, you don't want him to see you like this."

"Si, mi amor. You still have my cum all over your face," Alex laughed again.

I couldn't take that anymore, I ran back to the room and I started putting my clothes on. They all came after me.

"Are you leaving me, muñeco?" Alex pretended to be worried. "I hoped you suck my cock at least one more time."

"Shut up! Fuck you all!" I said in anger and I ran away.

I couldn't sleep that night, I was so angry, I was betrayed by my friends. By Vinnie - my best friend. By Alex - my first lover. They humiliated me. I was angry and mad. But I was also still so turned on, I just sucked my first cock! Alex's amazing big black cock. Twice in a roll! I couldn't get it out of my mind.

I could still taste his sweet cum, and I was hard as fuck. I took my cock out and I started to jerk off. I put a finger in my ass. I was imagining Alex fucking me with his big monster. I was fingering myself, stroking my cock, moaning. And I exploded, the first two loads hit my face, the rest sprayed from my neck down. What an orgasm! I was exhausted. A took the cum from my face and from my body and put it in my mouth. It had different taste, but it was good.

Than I remembered what happened earlier in Diego's house. I started to cry, Alex would never be with me again. He just used me. He was straight. But so beautiful... with his gorgeous body, great cock, precious smile, deep blue eyes. I was hard again. I grabbed my cock again. I put my finger in my ass, and I came again. I don't know when I felt asleep.

I was woke up in the morning by my dad.

"When did you came back last night?" he asked.

"It was late. I don't know," I didn't want to talk with him. I was still in my bed, ashamed and exhausted from the last night emotions.

"Were you drunk? You don't look good."

"I'm fine, dad."

"Okay, good. I'm late for work, so I'm leaving you. Alex is here waiting for you."

"What?"

"Get dressed and go downstairs. He seems worried about you."

"I'm not in a good mood. Tell him to leave."

"You tell him. Get out from this bed. You are not spending the whole day alone in this room."

"Dad, please, leave me alone!''

"Okay... Andy, I know what is happening with you."

"Do you?" I was horrified.

"Yes, buddy. I know you miss Hope, right? She will be back next week. There's no need to be depressed."

"I'm not depressed."

"Yes you are. I'm your father. I can see what you are going through. She's your girlfriend and this is the first time she is far from you, it's normal!"

"Okay, you're right. I miss her a lot, but I'm not depressed. I just really need some sleep. Tell Alex to leave, please."

"As you wish."

And he left my room. I could hear their voices downstairs. I was still so mad at Alex. No, I hated him. I heard the front door. They were gone, and I had a boner again! I took out my cock from the briefs, I pushed my finger into my ass and I started my new session.

I was in trances so I didn't hear the steps. Alex opened the door and saw me naked in my bed, fingering my ass, while playing with my cock.

"What the fuck!" I tried to hide my erection.

"There's no need to stop because of me," he said with a grin.

"Get out, Alex!"

But he didn't have any intentions of leaving.

Instead he sat on my bed and said, "I have to say that I'm really disappointed of you. I thought that you enjoyed my cock. But now I see you fingering yourself. Really? That's so lame, dude!"

"I don't want to talk with you."

"But I want," he came closer to me. "It was really excited what you did last night. I didn't lie when I said that you are a great cocksucker. And I'm sorry for betraying you."

I didn't say nothing.

"Would you forgive me?" He asked and unzipped his jeans, taking out his giant sword.

I was breathless, "What do you want from me?"

"Isn't it obvious," he said and looked down at his delicious hard cock. "Listen, you want your mouth full and your ass being fucked. I want to fuck. I want mi amigo to be sucked. You were the one who offered me first, remember? We can help each other."

"I don't know if I can trust you anymore."

"I understand you. I betrayed you and I'm sorry. I would feel the same way if I was in your place. But you are one of my best friends and I really enjoyed what you did with my cock last night. You can satisfy my needs until I find a girlfriend. I can train your hole until you find your guy. Deal?" He was stroking his precious cock. I didn't know what to say. I just knew that I want it in my mouth again. "I'll make you a skilled whore, isn't that want you want?" he asked me with a grin.

"Hmm, yeah... but..."

"My cock is waiting for you," he stood up and his sword pointed my face.

I took it in my hand. Wow, I loved that thick, veiny piece of meat! I opened my mouth and I started sucking. I was definitely in love with his cock.

I suddenly got confidence and order Alex, "Take off your clothes!"

He got undressed and lied back on the bed.

"I will take the lead, but there are a lot of things all want to try with you," I said.

"We'll do whatever you want. Just suck it for now!" he said as he pushed my head down to his hard dick.

I started sucking, while I was playing with his hairy balls.

"You're so good! Suck that cock!" he said as he grabbed my head and started to pump my mouth again.

I was horny as fuck. I took his cock out of my mouth and I started to kiss his muscular legs. I went down and I started to lick his feet.

"You're such a pervert!" Alex moaned.

"You have no idea," I said, as I started to suck his toes.

"I'll make you my bitch. You'll do that every day."

"I'm all yours, papi!"

"Come back here, bitch, and take that big cock in your dirty mouth," he ordered. His words turned me on, and I started sucking his giant lollipop like wild. He was moaning.

"I want to lick your ass," I said, as I positioned myself between his legs.

"You want what!?"

"I want to eat your sexy ass, papi!"

"I'm not sure about that."

"You promised that we will do whatever I want. You said that you will train me to be a slut. That's what I need now. I need to eat your ass."

I lifted his legs and I started to lick his pink hairy hole. It tasted was so sweet. I felt so dirty.

"That's so good! Don't stop!" Alex was moaning.

"I will not," I thought and buried my face in his hairy ass.

"Oh, yes, Andy..." he suddenly jumped out from the bed and turned on me.

Now I was lying on my back. He climbed on me and pushed his monster cock into my mouth again. He than started to fuck my throat like crazy. I was in a trance again, my body was shacking from the pleasure. I couldn't breath, I was choking and gaging, but I didn't want it to end. That was the hottest thing I've ever lived in my life.

"I'm cummimg!" he shouted and started blow his loads right into my throat.

I swallowed every drop of his delicious cum.

Then I came too after all the excitement, my chest was sprayed with my own warm cum.

Alex lied down next to me. We were both exhausted, breathing heavy.

"You are surprising me every time, Andy," he finally said.

"Did you like it?" I asked him. I already knew the answer, but I just wanted to hear it.

"Are you fuckin kidding me? This was awesome! You're the best! Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes," I said and grabbed his big cock. It was already hard again.

But then we heard the front door open.

"Shit! My dad's back. Get your clothes and let's go out. We will do it another day."

"We can make it tonight," Alex said, while he was putting on his clothes. "I'll be alone at home."

"Agreed!"

We spend the rest of the day out with our friends. No one knew what happened last night. Except for Vinnie and Diego, of course. They seemed confused all day.

In the evening we played basketball and after that Alex said that he was tired and that he wants to go home earlier.

"My parents are out tonight and my brother will sleep at his friend's house. Do you want to come over to my place for a while?" he invited me in front of everyone.

"Yeah, um, sure," I was a little bit confused.

"Why are you inviting only him?" Billy asked him. Billy was a tall, big muscle hunk. He was really handsome.

"Well, I'm not doing a party, bro. We will just drink few beers. That's all," Alex explained. "Let's go, Andy!"

And we left them.

We were walking down the street when Alex asked me, "Are you nervous?"

"A little bit," I confessed. "You?"

"Yes, I am."

"Why? There's nothing to be afraid for. I'm the one who is about to get your big, fat cock into my virgin ass."

We both laughed.

"Yes, but I don't want to disappoint you." OMG, he was so cute, worrying about me. "It's going to be my first time too."

"There's no way of disappointing me. You are born to be a fucker with that giant piece of meat."

"You really think so?" Alex wondered.

"Yes, papi, you are perfect," I said with a smile.

"Thanks."

But than somebody called us, "Hey, faggots!"

It was Diego, he was coming after as with Vinnie.

"What are you up to?" Diego asked us. He seemed a little bit angry.

"Nothing," I tried to sound calm.

"Yeah, right," Vinnie said. "Last night you told Alex that you don't want to see him again, now you are acting like he is your best friend. How is that possible?"

"We talked this morning and we cleared it out," Alex said. "We are good now."

"And how exactly did that happened," Vinnie didn't want to give up.

"I have my ways, don't you remember last night," I said with a grin.

"Did you allow him to fuck you?" Vinnie was disgusted.

"Not yet," I said.

Now he was really angry, "He is using you!"

"I am not," Alex protested.

"I know that he is using me," I had to agree with Vinnie.

The three looked at me confused. "In fact, I'm using him too. We've made a pact. We will satisfy our needs together."

"That's insane!" Vinnie yelled at me.

"We are just friends with needs," now I was getting angry.

"I can't recognize you anymore, man," Vinnie sounded so disappointed.

But this pissed me off, "This is me, okay. The real me. I love dicks and tonight I want to take one in my ass. If you don't want to be that one, please, leave me alone."

"Okay, do whatever you want," he turned his back on me. "Come on, Diego! Let's go!"

"No. Wait," Diego said to him. And then he asked me, "Why did you pick Alex?"

"He is the only one who dares to do it," I explained.

"That's not true. You could pick me, or Vin, or anybody else."

"Are you jealous?" I started to laugh.

"I'm not!" Diego denied it, but I knew that he was. "I'm your friend too, right? Why don't you suck my cock too?"

"Stop with the bullshit and leave us, pendejo!" Alex tried to protect me.

"Shut your mouth, faggot!" Diego yelled at him.

Alex was about to punch Diego's face. I had to stop this fight, so I stood between them, "Hey, hey, stop. Don't fight for my ass, please. Diego, if you want you can join us."

They all couldn't believe what they just heard.

"What?" Diego said in surprise

"Are you serious?" Vinnie added.

"You're kidding, right?" Alex said too.

"No, I'm hundred percent serious. In fact, this is one of my hottest dreams," I was getting hard, while I was saying it.

"Would you handle with two cocks?" Diego asked me.

"Definitely. I think that I can handle with three," and I looked at Vinnie.

"No way," he said. "I'm going home," and Vinnie left us.

"Are you really sure you can do that?" Diego still couldn't believe me.

"Yes. As I said, this is one of my biggest dreams. Would you be okay for it to be the two of you?"

"I'm in, man," Alex said.

"Me too," Diego smiled at me.

"Great. Let's go then," I tried to sound confident, but I was horrified. Yes, I have always dreamed to be in a threesome, but could I really handle it with those two horny, young Latinos?

We were already in Alex's room, when Diego asked me, "And now what?"

"Now we're going to destroy that fag's pussy," Alex answered. Then he ordered me, "But first... get on your knees, bitch! Show him how I've been training you."

I didn't wait for another invitation and I kneed in front of Alex like the good bitch I was. Then he took out his precious thick cock. I couldn't resist and I greedily took it in my hungry mouth.

I heard Diego unzipping his jeans. I was so excited to see his cock, but Alex took my head and pushed his big bone deep in my throat, so I couldn't move or see anything except for his pubic area.

"He is such a nice bitch," Alex was moaning. "You should try him now, hermano!"

In that moment, another cock showed in front of my eyes. It wasn't as thick like Alex's monster, but it looked incredible. Diego's cock was white, long, stiff and veiny. I wanted it in my mouth, I moved from Alex's cock and immediately started working on Diego's.

"Ay, Dios mio!" he moaned.

"That's right, bitch," Alex was encouraging me. "Show him what you can do with those dirty lips!"

Calling me 'bitch' made me so horny. I gave my best on Diego's cock. He was moaning and twisting. Than Alex gave me his manhood too and I started to play with both cocks. I was in heaven!

"He is taking really good care of our dicks," Diego said.

"I told you that he is a gifted bitch. But that is just the beginning. Our friend has a lot of hidden talents. I'll show you all," Alex's words made me so proud, I wasn't afraid anymore. I could handle it, I could suck those precious cocks all night, I was destined for it.

"Let's take off our clothes," Alex suggested and we all get undressed. "Now eat my ass like you did this morning," he ordered me and went on four legs on the bed.

I started licking his hole, while he was moaning.

Diego was already next to him on the bed when he said, "I want to try that too."

I moved to his sweet, white, hairless asshole and started rimming it.

"Ay, tio!" Diego groaned.

"See! I told you. He is a gifted slut." Alex was really proud of me. "But I want to try his ass now."

He went behind me and spit few times on my ass. Then I felt it, he was rubbing my hole with his cock. I got a little bit scared, but I continued to work on Diego's ass with my tongue, while I was playing with his lovely stick.

Without much warning, Alex pushed his giant cock into my waiting ass. The pain almost killed me. I screamed in pain and ecstasy.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!" He was like a wild animal. He pushed again, destroying my ass.

"Easy, man," I begged.

"This is what you wanted, right? Diego, shut this bitch's mouth with your cock! Fuck his face!" Alex ordered.

Diego stood up and pushed his cock inside my throat and started pumping me. Meanwhile, Alex started trusting his giant hammer into my virgin ass.

That's it! I was doing it. They were doing it! Finally I had what I wanted. Two handsome boys were fucking me from both sides. Suddenly I realized that the pain was gone. I was roaring, but it was pure pleasure.

They were both fucking me without any mercy. Alex was drilling my ass like a champion. Like it was not his first time too. Like he was doing that every day. And I was taking it. Diego was ruthless too, pumping my mouth.

"You are so tight! Your ass is awesome!" Alex was moaning, while he was pounding me.

"I'm gonna cum!" Diego shouted.

"Me too!" Alex was groaning. "I'll fill up your bitchy ass."

They exploded almost in the same time. Diego's loads went all over my face and mouth. Alex's squeezed his hot cum into my ass. I started to cum immediately on the sheets. In that moment I was the happiest guy on Earth.

Alex took out his cock out and I felt his jizz coming out of my ass.

"That was incredible!" Diego said and lied down on the bed. "Thanks, man!"

"No, I thank you." I was so satisfied. His cum was all over my face. "Thank you both!"

"But I'm not finished yet," Alex said and gave me his wet cock. "Clean that cock, bitch!"

I started licking his black monster from his cum and my own ass juice. It was so tasty. In a few seconds I was turned on again. Alex's cock was getting hard again.

"You better stop now," he said, "unless you want me to fuck you again."

"It's his time," I looked at Diego and his boner.

"Can you do it again?" Diego asked me.

"I want to try your cock too. Come on!"

He didn't wait for another invitation and went behind me.

"But your ass if covered with Alex's cum," his voice sounded unsure.

"That's good. It will go easier," Alex encouraged him. "Ready for round two, bitch?"

"Oh, yeah."

"I want your legs on my shoulders," Diego ordered. "Like a real bitch!"

I turned on my back, with my legs in the air.

Diego prepared his cock and pushed all in.

Alex climbed on my chest and slapped my face few times with his already fully erect cock, before he pushed it in my thirsty mouth.

My body was shaking from the excitement.

I couldn't see Diego, because Alex's pubic hair and beautiful abs were in front of my eyes. But I could definitely feel how Diego was penetrating my poor ass without no mercy. Meanwhile, Alex was slamming his giant cock deep into my throat. I was the luckiest gay in North Carolina. Those two were destroying me, while my body was shaking from the pleasure.

The room was spinning. The smell of male sweat and jizz was everywhere. I couldn't take it anymore. I was so hard and my cock exploded. Suddenly, Alex took his cock out of my mouth. For a few seconds I could see Diego with my legs on his shoulders, destroying my hole with the face of a predator. And in that very moment I was rock hard again.

Then Alex sat down on my face and ordered, "Eat my ass, bitch!"

I started rimming his butt like crazy.

Alex was moaning, "You're so good, baby! Eat that hairy ass!"

In that time, Diego's cock was getting harder and harder. I could feel it pulsing into my ass. I already knew what was coming, when he said, "I'm gonna cum!"

And he loaded my ass with tons of hot cum.

"Let's switch," Alex still had power to fuck me.

They changed places. Diego put his wet dick straight into my mouth. It was coated with his and Alex' cum. I couldn't resist to that taste. It was so delicious!

Alex started to pound my ass like a beast. I was about to cum again, when I felt Alex's hot jizz exploding into my ass. And that was it, I started cumming for a third time.

ajstar
ajstar
62 Followers
12