My Big Mistake Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four of us walked back up the beach to the rocky point where this beach runs at almost right angles to the beach where Tiko was anchored. There are some rocks to be crossed. This is definitely the long way round but the only way if we had not had shoes. We walked in silence but while George still seemed slightly stunned the rest of us had satisfied grins that we shared generously with each other. Wendy poked George and said, "Lighten up, she just had a good fuck and you've nothing to complain about. It'll do you both a world of good." I was glad to hear George laugh, but it may have been more to satisfy Wendy.

As we were halfway back along the main beach, we heard the horn that signaled it was time to leave and we picked up the pace. The umbrellas were already furled and being carried with the coolers to the zodiac. Some of the group, were already swimming with float mats back to the boat and we did the same. The zodiac did one more trip to pick up sundry snorkeling equipment, shoes and the black garbage bags and the beach was clear.

I relaxed on the deck with a beer as the sun lost some of its power. I was aware that a little of Bill's cum was leaking from me. I was going to keep my legs tightly together but realized that would only draw attention to me and I didn't think it was obvious anyway. Most people were lying back resting their eyes against the evening sunshine. I worried that George was upset that I had sex with someone else. I had given him permission, but had he done the same? Too late now, maybe I had made a big mistake.

When we anchored in the bay, I was first over the side and swimming for the shore, and I felt wonderful. I am a strong swimmer and although I was aware of the others no one was close as I stepped out of the shallows onto the sand.

We stood on the beach in front of Papagayo and waited while the zodiac brought in those who had chosen not to swim together with our shoes and bags. We hugged and wished the two couples well saying we hoped we might see them on the beach tomorrow. Then we pulled on our minimalist clothing and walked back down the beach and over towards the villas. At one point Wendy came and gave first George and then me a hug and said, "à demain," then she walked over to a small Honda and drove off.

The boys said "goodbye, see you tomorrow," and went into their place, which just left Joan, George, and me with the evening ahead of us.

Joan and George were both quite subdued at first and I still wondered if George was upset at my having had sex, or was he jealous that I had had such a mind-shattering orgasm? He probably credited it all to Bill, but I knew it had been building since our naughtiness at lunch and was really fueled by watching him and Wendy go at it. I had not thought of myself as a voyeur, but we were so close that I could practically smell their lust. Earlier I had worried about my decision to let George roam, but now I found I had reveled in their obvious enjoyment. I was perfectly OK with everything that had happened. I hoped George was.

After George broke out the rum, the mood got a little lighter and by the time we started our dinner of leftovers George had opened a nice bottle of Corbière. We had already discussed what everyone had seen while snorkeling in the morning and were into talking about the lunchtime conversations. Then I asked Joan how she had spent her afternoon. She replied that she had had a chat with the German couple and then had decided to take a nap in the shade of one of the umbrellas. I wasn't surprised as she had been drinking pretty solidly since we boarded. I know she can handle her liquor pretty well. When she woke up, she could not see us and went to chat to the Canadians.

"Where did you two go off to? I bet you went somewhere to fuck, you randy rabbits. I'm thinking Wendy and Bill probably did the same."

"No," I wasn't going to 'fess up. "Bill and I went for a walk across the island, and we bumped into George and Wendy on the way back. Sorry we should have invited you along, but you were deep in conversation with the Germans."

"Yes, well as I say after I woke up, I got talking to the Canadians. You know they are not a couple," she said in a low voice as though someone might hear, "They are just here for what I'd describe as a prolonged dirty weekend, while their families are at home." She sounded quite disapproving. George was intrigued by this news, which of course was not news to me. I wondered how safe their secret was if they blabbed about it to everyone they met.

"We continued talking and Patrick left the Germans and joined us. Then Dan suggested we go for a swim, but Patrick and Françoise said they might go for a walk. I went to swim with Dan for a bit and then we went back to the beach and the umbrella. We hadn't been gone long and stupidly I realized I needed to pee. I could so easily have gone in the ocean. Anyway, I went and found a private spot to squat among the sea-grape, and that's when I heard sounds nearby.

When I finished, I crept towards the sounds and there were Patrick and Françoise going at it like crazy. Christ, they were only sixty feet from where Dan was sitting. I hurried back as they seemed to be nearly finished, but I didn't breathe a word. Ten minutes later they came strolling down and said they were now ready to swim, so we all went back in the water again. I knew they had not seen me, but I couldn't stop looking at them. They were acting so normal. I like Dan, he doesn't deserve this, but I can't tell him."

"No, I don't think you can, who knows what their boundaries are?"

"It was rather hot. I was surprised, she's old enough to be his mum, but she was right in there with him. I did watch for a minute or two. You have no idea how arousing it can be to watch real people making out in front of you."

I did and I assumed George did too, but I wasn't going to tell.

"I'm getting horny just thinking about it," she said, "I could do that stud in a minute."

George said he needed a nap and went upstairs. Joan and I started watching a movie, but it didn't really grab me. I asked what she thought, and we turned it off.

I poured Baileys liqueurs for Joan and myself, and we sipped in silence. I let my thoughts roam over the events of the day, and that's when I finally got up the courage to come right out and ask Joan about that morning.

"I saw you and George this morning."

'You mean the first time? We figured you had."

"He was fucking you up the arse," I deliberately used the English pronunciation, it sounds more vulgar to me. I wanted to make a point.

"We were having anal sex," she said in carefully measured tones, "Does that upset you?"

She suddenly sounded very sober despite the volume of booze she had consumed during the day.

"Did he ask for it? Did he tell you I won't do it?"

"No, and no. I like it, possibly better than the regular way, and I asked him if he wanted to. You said we could have sex; you hadn't set boundaries, and I thought I could have it the way I enjoy it. I'm sorry if I upset you. It was not my intention. I admit George did seem super excited. He came rather quickly, and it was not special for me at all."

"I'm sorry." I tried to sound sarcastic and failed. Everything she said was true.

"I am still a tight-assed prude at heart," I thought. Then I had another thought.

"What do you mean the first time?"

"Well, I thought you might have seen us leave the beach together for a quickie before lunch, and no it wasn't anal. Just a good fast fuck. You're right George is insatiable."

I wondered if she knew he was doing it again only a couple of hours later with Wendy, but that wasn't my question.

"What was anal sex like, your first time?" I asked genuinely curious.

"Painful, we did not know what we were doing, and hadn't prepared enough. Doug thought it might work better for him as a way for us to have sex. The second time was much better for both of us. Plenty of lube and I had used some things in the meantime to get used to it. Whichever way we tried Doug as you may have noticed is big, probably bigger than any of this group."

"Do you still do it? I mean with Doug?"

"No, this was while he was trying to persuade himself, he was bi. He couldn't deny his attraction to men."

"All this must have come as a hell of a surprise to you. Did you consider divorce?"

"No, you misunderstand, all this was while we were dating. I had no illusions on that front when we got married. We knew our marriage relationship would be primarily non-sexual, but that we had freedom to seek that outlet elsewhere. We already knew couples who were making it work."

"Do Doug's relationships involve him in getting as well as giving anal?" I was still curious.

"He has tried it, but in his long-term relationship he is strictly the stud, and Graham is his bitch. Hey, I think we are getting into stuff that's above your pay grade."

"Sorry, just curious."

She laughed, "I understand, Doug will discuss it with people he trusts. He likes to quote Acts 20:35 'it is more blessed to give than to receive.' I've heard him so often I remember chapter and verse."

"Sounds a bit like blasphemy to me."

"You remember I said he is quite religious, and he has come to a view that more than accommodates his sexuality. Don't get him on the subject of Jesus' sexual orientation then. You know how religious he is. He's an adorable man, but he has his hang-ups."

It was only a quarter to ten and I still felt I needed to do something.

"I still feel kind of sticky and sweaty," I said, "I think I'll have a swim in the pool, If it's not too buggy."

Joan just said, "I'm done, just a shower and bed," heading for the stairs. As she went, I heard the shower already going and wondered if she had. George had obviously woken up. I did not doubt she would shower with him and probably more, but I did not care. I had had one exceptional fuck today.

I dropped the sundress I had been wearing, grabbed a towel and slipped out of the patio door. The pool has an underwater light at the far end under the diving board but it's not very bright. As I approached the pool the bright motion sensor light came on, but it quickly went out after I dropped in. I swam a couple of short lengths making quite a few unnecessary splashes.

When I looked up at the boys' balcony, I was rewarded by the sight of not one, but two heads peering down at me. There was no movement from our balcony. They waved and I gave a little wave back before resuming my swim more quietly. I was just thinking it was time to go in when I heard a sound from the far end of the yard. A figure emerged from the darkness, and I recognized Bill as he dropped into the pool. He was far enough away that the motion sensor had not detected him.

"He must have come through the gate," I thought as he swam towards me. I had forgotten the gates that are there so the pool maintenance guy can move from pool to pool. On a previous visit when I had seen him by the next pool, I had hurriedly got in the pool just to surprise him as he was young and cute. He hadn't acted remotely surprised, just said "bonjour," and asked if he could go ahead, which meant for me to get out of the pool."

I said, "Oui!" and felt a bit stupid as I realized he probably encounters naked people in the pools all the time. He did look me up and down and smile, as I offered him a full-frontal view and I remember that cheered me up. I guess I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak within my basically introvert core.

Meanwhile in the here and now, Bill had come right up to me and held me close. For an awful moment I thought he might try to kiss me. For me to kiss someone really would feel like cheating. Thankfully, that was not what he had in mind as I took hold of his already quite firm cock below the water. His hand slipped between my legs as I parted them. He slipped a finger into me as he guided me to face the edge of the pool. He motioned me to place my hands on the edge as he got behind me and lifted my legs. They separated as he lifted them to his thighs and moved between them.

I was wet enough for him to slip between them, and I felt his balls against me as he achieved full penetration. There was a mixture of pain and pleasure as he occasionally bumped my cervix, but it was mostly pleasure as his movements were at first slow and gentle. He is definitely bigger than George. I could feel he was quickly getting there as he speeded his thrusts. He had a firm grip on my legs, and I took my right hand from the side of the pool and began to rub my clit in the hopes we could come together. I just made it, not the greatest, but a sufficient climax as I felt him pumping his juice into me.

He pulled back and I turned to see him still pumping sperm into the pool. It separated and floated to the surface like delicate strands of lace. The absurd thought of shaking his hand and saying, "job well done, entered my head." I don't know if he would have appreciated it.

More appropriately, he came forward and kissed me gently on the cheek, before moving back to the end of the pool and vanishing into the dark. I looked up at their balcony to see if Patrick might have been watching, but if he had he had now gone inside. I swam one more slow length and swung my bum up on the side of the pool. The patio light came on briefly again as I wrapped myself in my towel and slipped inside.

I dried myself more thoroughly before heading upstairs. The door to our room was open and the bed was empty, but that was fine. I hope they had had a good time. There were no sounds from behind Joan's closed door, so I assumed they were fast asleep. I fell asleep with a satisfied smile on my lips.

At some point I was aware of George returning to our bed, but I did not really wake up and had no idea what time it was. I was aware later when he opened the blinds and climbed back in beside me. He whispered for me to roll on my back. Still sleepy, I was happy to do so and daydreamed as he fucked me. The truth is I like the feeling of being fucked even when nothing more is required of me than to lie there and let it happen. When he got off me, I rolled over and went back to sleep.

Thursday

I woke again to the smell of eggs and bacon. Mostly we have fruit, baguette, croissant and jam for breakfast and there is no formality to when we each eat. Once on each trip here George and I have a more American cooked breakfast. George may accompany the bacon with eggs over easy, or scrambled eggs, or an omelet as the mood takes him. He doesn't take orders. It's always good whatever it is. I pulled on a sundress and hurried down to find Joan naked and sitting on a towel. George was also naked except for the apron he always brings to wear when he's cooking. A lesson learned from experience: hot fat can be painful, especially on your tender parts.

"Hi, sleepyhead," said George, whose mood seemed to be bright this morning.

"Have we got any plans for today?" asked Joan.

"Well, we could go into Marigot, but it would have been smarter to go yesterday with the market."

"If you remember, we went on Tiko Tiko," I reminded him. "I can't believe you've forgotten."

"Yes, that was fun," said Joan, who did not know the half of it.

"I was just talking rhetorically. Yesterday was fine. Anyway, I need to go. We need more rum and wine and some fresh supplies. I could just go to the supermarché, but maybe Joan would like a chance to see the town. They'll still be selling fresh fish if we get going, and some of the market will be there."

"Would you mind if I didn't go?" I asked.

"I'd love to go," said Joan.

"Fine, that's settled then," said George.

"I may just stay here and read till you get back." I wondered if Joan hoped for more than a trip to town, but I didn't see how. I didn't really care. I was feeling lazy anyway. Good luck to them if they could.

I read a few pages after they were gone. Then I went up to our room, I quietly took the smallest dildo I had brought with me and went into the bathroom. First, I thoroughly washed the whole area and then lubed up well, both the dildo and me. I eased it into my bum. It didn't really hurt although it felt very strange, but then as I moved it in a little further, I experienced a pleasurable sensation. I tried it for about five minutes, which doesn't sound long, long enough to know I had some erogenous triggers there, but I didn't want to overdo it.

Half an hour later, I was swimming in the pool when I heard the doorbell. That was annoying. It meant getting out of the pool, drying myself and putting on a robe or something.

"Fuck it." I stomped naked from the pool through the villa, throwing a towel over one shoulder, and threw open the door.

"Oh, Bon...merde alors!" said Wendy, putting a hand to her mouth to stifle a laugh.

"Hi, Holly," said Bill and Patrick in unison behind her.

"Come in," I said as I watched a driver out on the street swerve as he saw me, "I don't want to cause a traffic accident." I wrapped the towel around me.

Wendy doubled up with laughter and the boys were both chuckling."

"W'ere's George?" she said, pronouncing his name with that sexy soft 'g.'

"He and Joan have gone to Marigot."

"But we were all goin' to 'appy Bay today, no?"

I looked blank.

"But we all agreed on the boat yesterday," said Wendy.

"I think Holly had already dived off the boat," said Bill.

"Yes, but George told you, no?"

"Obviously not," contributed Patrick, "He must have forgotten."

"Do you want to come?" asked Bill.

"I'm not sure," I said, "I was just relaxing. Why don't you just come in and stay here? That way I don't have to get dressed, or are we meeting someone there?"

Wendy looked at the boys and they looked at each other. "We could just stay here, I guess," she said.

"We were just going there because the forecast is that it will be really windy on Orient today," said Patrick.

"...and you can already tell it is," said Bill.

"Well, it's as sheltered here as anywhere. We've got beer and wine and George is out shopping for more," I said, and I thought, "Orient Beach can be a bit miserable if wind is whipping sand everywhere."

Wendy looked at the boys again and they nodded. I held the door open as they came in.

I asked if they would like coffee or beers, and handed out the three beers, while they all stripped off.

We had been sunning and swimming for close to an hour. Wendy had wandered over to Bill, said something and started fondling his cock. That was when I heard my cell phone ring. "Damn!" I had left it inside. I went in and picked it up.

"Hello?" I heard Joan's voice in the background, "What's up?

"Hi," said George, "Bit of a problem. Joan just remembered we had said we would all go to Happy Bay this morning, but you did not remind me."

"Maybe, because no one ever told me," I said, beginning to get pissed. I heard him speak with Joan.

"Oh shit! You're right, my bad. Sorry!" he paused, "I don't know what to do. We stopped and bought the food and wine we needed at Match and came down to the port. I've just bought this large grouper for dinner. They are putting ice in the bag with it, but I'll have to come home. If you haven't heard from them, they're probably long gone and pissed that we are not there."

"Don't worry, they are all here. They checked in here first."

"Great!" I heard him talk to Joan again, "OK, we're going to skip the sight-seeing and come straight home. Bye!"

"Bye to you too," I thought and took the phone with me as I went back outside.

Bill was holding Wendy with her hand on the side of the pool exactly as he had held me last night. Well, we hadn't pledged eternal fidelity, and I rather enjoyed watching Wendy. She was so into it. I could feel my libido jump and I slipped into the pool and signaled Patrick to meet me beside them. He had been watching them and quietly stroking himself, so I was sure he was ready. I would be crushed if he were just waiting his turn with Wendy.