My Big Sister Turned Me into a Cuck

Story Info
Watching my big sister get fucked fills me with pleasure.
1.1k words
3.86
21.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Rick, a 19 years-old cuck who loves watching his 24 years-old big sister get fucked.

My big sis, Kaitlyn, used to work as a model for huge lingerie brands before her OnlyFans career took off and started to bring in a lot of money. I accidentally discovered her account a year back when I was browsing Reddit. I stumbled upon a pic of her beautiful naked body on /r/RealGirls labeled as Original Content.

My heart stopped beating for a second. I couldn't believe what was on my laptop screen. My big sister was standing in front of the mirror, ass-naked tits out with a charming smile on her face holding her phone. It was the first time I saw Kate naked.

I've always had a crush on big sis ever since I could remember. I can't count the number of times I sniffed her sweaty, dirty panties while she was in the shower. Or how many times I'd randomly hug her just to smell her fruity, floral aroma and get a glimpse of her icy blue eyes.

I froze in front of the laptop, not sure what to do. I started to sweat. My penis was pumping with blood, begging to be jerked off. But I wanted more.

I clicked on her username to check out her account, and I was completely shocked. Her pinned post was her OnlyFans link, but I was too hazy to check it out. I wanted to see more of her account. Kate's feed was full of tits and ass pictures and GIFs of her pleasuring herself with a wide variety of toys.

I'm her brother. I was supposed to get angry when I saw her in these positions. I was supposed to call and yell at her for posting her naked pictures online for everyone to see. That I'd threaten to tell mom and dad if she didn't take it down. But no. It felt great. Not only because I've always wanted to see Kate's body, but because she posted them online for everyone to see.

The rush I felt picturing men around the world jerking their cocks off and cumming to my sister's body was thrilling. The comments she'd receive on these posts made me even hornier.

"Perfect big tits would love to suck on them"

"I am imagining my dick going into that yummy happy shaved pussy"

"Your tits are perfect to milk a huge load of cum"

"I want to empty all of my cum inside your cunt"

"That white bubble ass needs spanking ASAP"

"I'd love to deepthroat you until you tear baby"

Reading these degrading comments aimed at my sister just made me... want more, so I opened up and subscribed to her OnlyFans account. The best $20 I've ever spent in my life. Her account was filled with exclusive sex videos with her boyfriend shot in her apartment in LA.

"Fuck," I thought to myself. "I want to watch these so badly... but wouldn't that make me a cuck? But aren't cucks married or have girlfriends... she's just my big sister. But I shouldn't have this urge to cum to my sister's sex videos. I'm her brother. I should be protective of her... FUCK"

I gave in to my urges and opened the latest video. It was a step-daughter x daddy roleplay where her "daddy" finds out about her pink vibrator and threatens to tell her mom unless his "princess" lets him watch what she does with the vibrator.

She got naked and started to obey her daddy's orders. My big sister spread her long white legs so wide and started to push the vibrator inside her pussy, as she was sliding it in, her boyfriend started to squeeze her tits and lick on her nipples, calling her Daddy's Slutty Princess. Her loud moans made my ears orgasm.

After he had his fun with my sister's chest, he ordered his Slutty Princess to get on her knees and be a good girl and suck his cock. The Slutty Princess pulled her tongue out in obedience, waiting for her daddy to feed her his cock. He didn't stop there, he kept humiliating my sister even more, asking her if she's a slut for cocks and if she'd love to be a cumdumpster for him and his friends, to which she nodded to both with a smile.

Tens of thousands of people watched my sister happily agreeing to be a cumpdumpster in some incestuous roleplay on her OnlyFans account. I was on cloud nine. I kept watching. Maybe he'd humiliate her even further.

The camera switched to POV, giving me a clear sight of Kate's gorgeous cock-filled mouth and dreamy eyes. She was such a blowjob professional, I was so proud of her. She handled his cock better than any pornstar I've ever watched.

Shortly after getting his cock glazed with my sister's saliva, he ordered her to take her panties off and get on all 4s just like a little puppy. His princess obeyed immediately, waggling her ass, waiting for his cock to slide inside of her pink vagina.

The moment he grabbed his cock and jammed inside it of my big sister's vagina was the moment I knew I was a cuck. If I was presented the chance to have sex with Kate or watch a random guy ravish her, I'd go with the latter every time. That's it. I want to see my sister getting fucked by her boyfriend. I want to join the countless other viewers in pleasuring myself at the sight of my big, loving, caring sister getting some much-needed cock in her life.

Daddy's Slutty Princess wanted it harder, she begged. She pleaded. She wanted it so deep inside of her, she wanted his babies. I was cheering for daddy to go harder, too. Daddy got in so deep, her big tits started to bounce everywhere, her ass wobbled like jello-o, and her knees were quivering from the orgasms she was having. It was perfect. Too perfect that Daddy emptied his load inside of his little Slut.

Not in a million years I thought I'd be cumming to Kate's pussy dripping with cum, but here we are. And that's when my mind slowly started to fall into the pit of depravity... all for the rush. I started fantasizing about being there, telling her how proud I am of her for taking that cock, licking her sweat, kissing her feet, even being the cameraman just to get a deeper look into my big sister's cum-filled vagina.

All of that was a year ago. Not a lot has changed since then, except I tipped her a $1000 I had saved up to make a threesome video where she gets fucked by two cocks at once. That's how much I love my sister.