My Big Titty Goth Roommate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fiddled with the thing in her hands as she spoke. "You've been bad, haven't you?"

I failed to meet her gaze.

"Yes," she answered for me, "you have been. I know you've been a dirty boy."

"Alice, I swear..."

"None of that," she said softly, rolling forward to perch on all fours in front of me. "I know you've been watching me. And not just tonight; I know you watch me around the house, don't you? Hmm? Yes, you do."

I could only nod.

"Good boy," she purred. "And I know you were in my room, weren't you? How else would you know where this was hiding?" she asked, waving the plug in the air tantalizingly. "Hmm," she hummed, "and here you are, hard as a rock from watching me again."

I tried to adjust in my seat so my cock wasn't on such a ludicrous display, but Alice's hand on my knee prevented me from doing anything so modest.

"And I know that you almost came all over me, didn't you?"

I didn't even have any response to offer to that one.

She leaned in close to whisper into my ear, "You missed a spot when you cleaned my ass off, baby boy."

My heart filled my throat and I thought I'd gag from the shame until the cold steel of Alice's butt plug was suddenly plunged into my gaping mouth. I tried to pull back, more out of shock than anything, but she was whip quick and clamped a hand over my mouth while the other pressed against the back of my head. Struggling not to gag on the thing, I was coerced roughly onto my back while she cackled maniacally.

"Oh baby boy," she said, climbing astride me to hold me down, "You really thought I didn't know, didn't you? Hmm? Oh, silly thing, you know I can't understand what you're saying right now with my plug in your mouth! Just quit fighting it! Besides," she continued, batting my hands aside with ease, "It needs to get lubed up if it's going in my ass, doesn't it?"

I fell limp. Her ass. Not mine. Not mine.

She laughed her throaty chuckle. "Oh come on, you didn't really think I'd shove it up your ass, did you?" I shook my head, still trying not to cough the thing out. "Good," she said. "Why don't you just," she continued, swinging a leg over me to turn around like she meant to 69, "get that into me then."

Laying down along my torso, Alice reached back and spread herself wide open for me. It was everything I had dreamed it would be. More. It was...divine. It was art. Everything I had lost sleep over, agonized over being unattainable, was spread bare for me, inches away from my face. Remembering the metal pacifier she'd shoved into my mouth, I spat the thing out onto the bed next to me.

"Thank you," I uttered.

"Thank you..." she replied from somewhere near my crotch, letting the implication hang for me to complete.

"Thank you, mommy."

Her little hum and the accompanying wiggle of her wide hips served to enrage my spurned cock, which promptly twitched so violently that it slapped Alice right in the face.

"You little fucker," she giggled. "Go on now, are you going to play with it or not?"

"It's beautiful," I breathed.

Sighing, she laughed again. "Well come on, at least spit on it or something!"

"Can I?" I asked excitedly.

In reply, her hand gripped my cock and she stuff the entire meaty thing into her mouth. I tensed immediately at the heavenly embrace of her dark lips but regained my wits quick enough. Working up a mouthful of saliva while Alice's mouth did its enchanting work, I spat a heavy wad of clear saliva toward her hole, reaching up to spread her cheeks so that I could watch it run down; I'd shot an inch too high, but that only meant I was treated to the most beautiful view as my spit ran its course over the tightly scrunched skin of her darkly puckered hole, and down, down, down to run in a thinning bead between her chunky pussy lips. I felt her warm mouth leave my cock.

"Good boy!" she praised, "Now, more for the toy before you stick it in me, and you might need to rub some around a bit.

Obeying eagerly, I used a thumb to smear my spit around, testing the seal tenderly with the mildest pressure while I sucked the plug wetly again. I was so enraptured that I nearly forgot to enjoy the continuous bobbing of Alice's mouth, but the entire experience of her lips, her body pressed against me, and her delicious holes laid bare like this was simply transcendent.

"Are you ready?" I asked; Alice hummed her agreement around my throbbing cock happily.

Delicately, I laid the tip of the heavy plug against her hole, wiggling it against her slowly as I drank in the sight of her tense skin resisting my initial contact. With some effort, I began to twist and push, my mouth watering and my heart bursting at the vision before me; Alice relaxed herself with practiced ease while she slurped and accepted the flared bead into herself effortlessly, tensing with satisfaction once the thing popped home to nestle its heart-shaped head against her safely.

"Fuck," I said.

She quit the charitable blowjob and pushed herself up with her palms against the mattress. "God, it feels so good to be so full," she told the ceiling. "I'm gonna fuck you now, okay?"

"Yeah!" I said, though I knew she wasn't really asking.

As she'd grown fond of doing, Alice rode me with her scrumptious ass facing toward me. I had little to do but touch and squeeze anything in reach, and pray that the memory of what she was doing to me would never fade from my mind. Her hips worked in tight, controlled circles as she milked me from within, clamping down on me tightly as she ground her way toward orgasm. I knew from experience that her eyes were closed tight in concentration; only her hands squeezing against my shins and the guttural little grunts suggested that she was finding what she was looking for. I said and did nothing more than sit back, fondle her gladly, and enjoy the show.

"You know," she huffed breathily, "I was worried you wouldn't take the hint."

"Really?" I asked, watching her bump and grind back and forth on me with her hands on her hips.

"Yeah, I...wait, hang on." She capitulated forward, clamping her thighs together after a few seconds with an urgent "Fuuuuuuck YES!" before resuming her shit chat like she hadn't just cum on me for a third time. "I thought I'd have to drag it out of you."

"You kinda did," I laughed.

"Well," she said breathily, turning back to look at me, "Why don't you hurry up and give me what I want, hey?"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, come on now. Give me what I want. Now."

Still with her head turned, Alice set about bouncing her hips on me miraculously, heavy rippling waves of her ass dancing across her skin in the way that I loved.

"Cum inside me, baby boy, come on now," she urged between gasping breaths. The smile in the corner of her lips and the glint of the plug she'd let me insert together sent me spiraling toward unavoidable compliance.

"I'm gonna...I'm gonna..."

"Shut...the...fuck...up..." she demanded, slamming against me cruelly, "and...CUM!"

Slamming herself down and clenching around my brutalized cock emphatically, Alice forced my hand; every drop of frustration and longing poured out of me in a near-painful gush of fulfilled fantasy and satisfied euphoria.

"Goooood boy!" she cried proudly, wiggling back and forth while my cock spasmed and vomited its load into her forcefully. Without warning, and a few moments earlier than I would have liked, she kicked herself off to recline on the bed next to me; clueing into what she was doing, a wide grin split my face. Propped up on her elbows, Alice spread her legs wide and bore down, once, twice, three times, pushing the thick load that I'd just dumped into her out in a goopy river of cloudy white cum.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she moaned, far more into the act than I'd expected. "Look at how much you gave me!" She chewed her lip and furrowed her brow, in love with the sight of her gushing pussy as it expelled the contents of her womb all over herself, the bedsheet, and, most importantly, the jeweled plug in her ass. Wasting no time, and seemingly oblivious to my company, she jammed the middle fingers of her left hand into herself carelessly, pumping them in and out to the tune of sloppy, wet squelches.

"That feels so fucking good!" she moaned, finally looking back up at me. "Do you see all your cum pouring out of me? You were such a good boy for me, giving me all your cum so that I could finger fuck myself and get all messy!" I agreed emphatically. "You like the way it's covering my toy? Yeah? You do? Oh fuuuuuuuck, baby...boy..."

Alice's abs crunched painfully as her face contorted into an agonized mask of searing overstimulation. Something from within her began to gush out and mingle with my own stuff as her cum-filled palm slapped against her bald mound over and over and over again, ceasing only once she'd exorcised whatever had compelled her to make such a delicious mess of herself.

She fell back to recover wordlessly, flopping her wet hand onto the tattoo across her womb with a barking laugh. I let her bask on her own, rubbing her leg gingerly as I beamed at the older woman catching her breath next to me. We lay for long minutes, just enjoying the afterglow of what we'd done. Most of our fucks were quick, dirty affairs, but this had been something more, and we were equally unprepared to shatter the silence preserving the sanctity of our moment.

"I made a mess," she observed.

"Hey now, I helped," I teased.

She sat up to regard me. "Yes, you certainly did, you dirty boy. You're lucky I didn't make you eat it out of me."

I knew she was joking. Mostly. "I would have," I said.

"Huh," she grunted, rolling off the bed. "I'll have to remember that for next time. Although," she said, turning before leaving for the bathroom, "I know for a fact that you're not done with my asshole yet, so maybe I'll save making you taste yourself until I let you in here." She tugged a handful of her ass aside to show off the sticky, cum-glazed plug still planted firmly in her ass.

I laughed nervously, knowing for certain that I'd never be able to hide how badly I wanted exactly that.

12