My Big Titty Goth Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh," she chuckled breathily, reeling from the absurd humor of striking pouty, serious faces while plastered with the produce of her own mouth and throat, "but that's enough of that, hey? I think it's my turn, don't you baby boy?"

I had no idea what she meant, but nodded vigorously as I watched her stand, wiping her face one last time on the shirt she'd discarded.

"Lay back for me then; mommy needs to ride that cute little face of yours now," she purred. If I thought my cock was going to explode before, she nearly brought me to ruin just by uttering those simple words.

I did as I was told, laying myself backward so that my head and shoulders were supported by the short protrusion at the end of the L-shaped couch, hoping to afford her knees enough room to rest comfortably astride me. She swung a leg up alongside my chest, and I had little else to focus on but the glistening promise of her pretty pussy as she pawed up at her mound and slapped a hand against her lips.

"You're gonna eat this all up for me, got it?" she intoned, fixing me with a serious look.

"Yes please," I said back with a lick of my lips. This pleased her immensely.

"Goooood boy!" she said with a throaty anticipation, letting her weight down as she kneeled into the couch with both knees. With no small effort, and a little creative wiggling to get my arms behind her legs, Alice's entire body hung in a precarious hover mere inches from the tip of my nose. She took a gentle handful of my scruffy brown hair, playing with it softly while she looked down at me in something like actual affection. "Are you ready?"

I nodded once more, and the world went dark.

If she'd seemed intent to make a mess while facefucking herself on me, the utter desecration she visited upon my own face was at least twice as violent again. The room blinked in and out of focus between glimpses of wet lips, ass flesh, her big brown eyes watching down intently as she ravaged me hysterically, and the bounding underside of her wildly swinging tits.

"Ohhh baby boyyy!" she cried, wrenching me by the hair to pull me up into herself. My hands slapped impotently at the couch as I struggled to steal whatever air I could drag into my lungs; the task was nearly impossible, as she seemed entirely unaware or uncaring for my fight for life, sealing herself against my mouth and nose with the heavy weight of her whole body. "You eat mama so fucking good!"

As futile as the fight for breath was through most of the ordeal, I did eat, and I ate well. With her clit pressed against my nose, I smacked my lips and dove in with my tongue until her scratchy stubble threatened to grind my taste buds off. I'm not even truly sure if my efforts were making a difference for her; she seemed more than happy to fuck herself on any surface of my face that would offer the friction she needed to get herself off.

She cooed lovingly as she sat her perfect ass back against my chest, adoring the sight of my greedy tongue seeking her back out even as she offered some slim reprieve from the beautiful abuse she'd rained upon me. Steadying herself with an outstretched arm, she once again yanked at my hair roughly to slam me into her exquisitely soaked pussy, tugging back and forth to smear me against her. Her depraved moans of inarticulate delirium were further compounded by her sudden loss of any last self-control she'd managed to retain; hunching back over me, Alice grasped my head in both hands, screwed her eyes tightly shut, and proceeded to fuck herself against my face with unending, viscous severity. My head swam and my hands beat uselessly against her back as I felt my body burn through the last few scraps of oxygen in me.

"I...I'm gonna..." Alice panted through gritted teeth, humping my entire face like I wasn't there at all, "I'm...gonna...fucking..."

I never heard what she was going to do, as I was busily trying not to cough up the thin fluid that gushed out of her in the throes of her excruciating, fracturous euphoria, filling my mouth and and trickling up my nose pungently. A first for me, I nevertheless gulped her down thirstily, my cock throbbing with sympathetic intent. Alice's grip had eased enough for me to begin sucking in a little breath, but she sobbed almost piteously through the conclusion of her orgasm while her hips bucked out a few last twitches of exhausted energy.

She sat back against my chest, taking just enough care not to crush me entirely, and stared up at the ceiling. With nothing else to do, I ran my hands curiously all over her immaculate skin; anything I could reach turned into longing handfuls of her breathtaking body. At length, her weight trembled on my chest, and I came to realize she was laughing at the ceiling.

"That's mommy's very, *very* good boy," she said, heaping authentic praise on me, "you made me feel so very fucking good. I hope I wasn't too rough on you?"

A wide, stupid grin split my face nearly in two. It was all the answer she needed.

Laughing in the giddy afterglow of pent up relief, she climbed off of me on wobbly legs, fanning her reddened face off with one hand. I leaned up on an elbow, and drank in the entire magnificent sight of her.

"You should have done that ages ago," I insisted, "you looked amazing up there."

"Yeah?" she asked incredulously, "I don't know about that; I'm not sure how much you really saw. I might have made it a little hard to get a good look." She gave a resonant chuckled, finishing with a winded "whew!"

"Can I fuck you now?" I asked, refusing to believe she was the kind of woman to gag herself within an inch of her life, molest my face to within an inch of mine, and then just go on with her day.

"Obviously, but you're gonna have to be a good boy and ask nicely," she insisted.

"Please let me fuck you," I begged.

"Please, what?" She demanded with an arched eyebrow.

"Really?"

"Please..." she let the question hang, forming the 'M' syllable with her lips.

I sighed, knowing there was no way around it. "Please let me fuck you, mommy."

Grinning like a woman possessed, she surged forward and coerced me into a seated position, sinking into my lap before I registered her intent at all. The hot, tight embrace of her entirely heavenly pussy warmed my cock from tip to base as she easily brought me home within her, and I reveled in the closeness of her pillowy chest as she pulled me in close. Clenching from within, Alice rode with passioned intent, slipping her wet tongue into my mouth and gently holding my face in her hands; the tenderness of the kiss felt like the most unexpected thing that had transpired across the whole encounter, but the things she muttered between our vulnerable lips felt wholly right.

"I love the way you feel," she purred, "I've needed you up inside of me for so fucking long already. You looked so beautiful covered in my pussy juices, baby boy"

"I need you," I replied, "Always. All the time. On my face, on my cock, anything. I need you. I need you so bad." It was more of a whimper than I'd intended, but she obviously didn't mind, pulling my hand up to paw at her large, ghostly pale nipples.

"Good boy," she hummed over and over, drawing tight circles with her hips in my lap, "That's my good boy. That's mama's very good boy."

The intimate press of our bodies and the still-remembered sensitivity she'd built with her tongue and throat meant I was fighting to hold myself back within short minutes only. Alice's lips at my ear, nibbling, kissing, and whispering adorable words of maternal encouragement further complicated the matter; the insistent handfuls of her cushioned ass became more and more desperate as I fought to anchor myself against her. She refused to slow though, and I considered briefly that this was exactly what she had come here for.

"Alice," I said in a panic, knowing that I was unavoidably close to flooding her womb with a cataclysmic torrent of cum. "Alice, I'm gonna..."

"Shh," she cooed in a steadier voice than her trembling body would suggest her capable of, "what is it, baby boy? Tell me."

"I'm gonna..."

She wrapped her fingers up in the hair at the back of my head and leaned in to whisper again, sweaty brow pressed in close, "Mommy, I need to..." she said, leading me on.

"Mommy, I need to...CUM!"

"Good fucking BOY!" she growled ferociously, implying the permission that was wholly unneeded by then even as she bore down to ride out her own shuddering, wracking contractions. I powered up into her with everything I had, forcing every spare millimeter of myself deep into her pussy, and drowned her from within; the near-painful eruptions came in convulsing, pulsating rockets of heavy deliverance, and I groaned loudly in time with each renewed jet. Alice moaned a constant stream of profanity-laden "Yes!"s clutching me tight to her chest while she bore the gift that she'd worked so hard for.

Sweaty, shaking, exhausted, sick with joy, and mutually infatuated, we held each other like that for nearly a quarter of an hour. She kissed my salty neck while I scratched her glistening back and petted the back of her head. My softening cock slipped out of her with a wet squelch, and we remarked uncaringly about the need to go back and clean up the seed that was leaking from her later.

Later came, eventually, and we stirred from our embrace. I went in search of some water, and Alice started us a cold shower. We wasted away in there until our fingers turned to fleshy raisins. It was perfect.

"Well," I said, passing her a towel, "how's this for a birthday then?"

She smiled ruefully and took the offered towel, scrunching her hair up in it. "Not bad," she chuckled, "one of the better ones I've had, I think."

"Just one of them?" I scoffed in fake astonishment.

"Well, I can think of one thing that would make it better," she offered wryly.

"Yeah?"

"Maybe," she said, patting the esoteric symbol tattooed across her womb, "my good boy wants to be extra sweet and take me to dinner tonight? I know you ate well, but I'm still a little hungry."

12