My Birthday at the Lodge

Story Info
A wife is surprised with her birthday gift.
9k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband surprised me with a week long get away in the mountains for my birthday. I wasn't really a world traveler, and I liked the quiet peacefulness of the woods. He liked to go new places, see new sights, and be around people. We're total opposites on pretty much everything. Always have been. With the kids older now I'm thinking it'll be a nice romantic week away just the two of us. It's been so long since we've done that. The romance died too many years ago, and I've missed it ever since.

I figure it was the weight I gained after I got pregnant with our first. I was 97 pounds before, and almost 200 after thanks to meds and post partum depression. I never did lose the weight either no matter what I did. Our marriage has had it's up and downs, but it was our sex life that seemed to suffer the most. It took five years before I could convince him to have another baby with me. Even then we only had sex a handful of times before I got pregnant. He wouldn't touch me the entire pregnancy which was hard considering my pregnancy hormones made me crazy horny. After my second I fell into a deep depression, and raising the child basically by myself while he worked led me to pack on more weight.

Now I'm still five foot one, but I'm a size 28. For all you out there that don't know what that means; it means that I'm over 300 pounds. Yeah, morbidly obese. Even with the help of my doctor and trying starvation diets I never lose much more than ten pounds which comes right back. Needless to say my husband doesn't touch me sexually unless I either force myself on him, or after it turns into an argument. It's been the source of many, many arguments too. The days got rather dark for a while. I actually talked to a lawyer about divorce. Then I discussed things with my doctor who recommended a nice therapist.

She helped me work through a lot of my anger and depression, and she helped me to be more open and honest. I still have my secrets though. I can usually tell his reactions before they happen so I never told him the truth about what happened when I went out with Cory while he watched the kids. I just told him we were driving and got lost, and then Cory kissed me out of nowhere so I thought it best I come home. What actually happened was that we did go driving, and since Cory was on parole he wasn't allowed out of the county. We were out of the county when I got pulled over for a taillight out, and after we left the cop I drove down a ton of back roads until we came to a dead end in a woods.

We were sitting there collecting our wits and calming our nerves when he kissed me. I didn't stop him. All my frustration and neglect made my body react very positively from the attention actually, and when his hand went up my shirt and under my bra I just turned to mush forgetting about anything else. Before I knew it I had his hard dick in my hand while my tits were out with him kissing all over them. He had my jeans unbuttoned and was trying to get his hand down my pants, but it was too awkward. He got out opening my door, and took my hand getting me out of the car kissing me very passionately. Since I was standing his hand was easily down my pants and rubbing my very wet crotch making me moan into his mouth while we kissed. I felt him pull my pants down with my underwear, and thought about stopping him, but I couldn't. I had to have this. Even blaming my husband for creating the situation.

In hindsight I know that was foolish, but I was looking for ways to make what I was doing okay. By not stopping him I gave him the okay for more, and being as big as I am I wasn't often getting the more. When his tongue touched my clit I melted against the car. He worked my desire into a froth where I never noticed him taking my pants off me at some point. He had me so wanting that by the time he opened the back door to the car I gladly laid down spreading my legs for him. He laid over me kissing me as his dick slipped right into my hot pussy, and he slowly and deeply fucked me to orgasm. The waves had just started coursing though me when I felt him tensing against me. I was too lost in the moment to notice though. I was having my first orgasm in over a year.

It was right after we finished that he pulled out and I noticed the big string of cum going from me to his dickhead. I wasn't too worried about getting pregnant since I was on birth control, but knowing that I have another man's seed in me was a lot to take in. By the way it ran out when I stood up I had a lot taken in so far. I drove him home in relative silence. He went in to kiss me before getting out but I stopped him feeling the guilt and shame. That was the last I saw of him. I couldn't trust myself around him so I stayed away, and a few months later he was put back in prison for parole violations. He got caught drinking when he was supposed to stay sober. When I got home I took a shower, and I went to bed since it was late. I cried myself to sleep as Cory's cum leaked out of me.

My husband never knew what happened, or the I even cried myself to sleep that night. I think he has a feeling more happened than what I told him, but he's never said anything. In the years since then I've remained faithful, and things have slowly improved in our marriage. The sex is still about the same though, but it's not nearly as long before he gives in to my needs. He even got a vasectomy when I had to stop taking the pill for medical reasons. We do things together, and he treats me good. The sex is the only issues I now have with my marriage, and I doubt he's going to change about that now. I just do my own thing when I'm alone when I can. I created a profile on an adult site to chat with others, and I found out I'm not so weird in my thoughts and desires, but he's weird in his lack of libido. Not alone, but certainly rare.

We went to the California mountains to the cabin retreat. What I thought was going to be just us turned out to be us and three other couples. The lodge was nice, and the May weather was warm but comfortable up in the trees. Being a Wisconsin girl I was about the only one in tees and shorts. The other three couples were mostly wearing sweaters or sweatshirts with pants. He unloaded the car, led me to the room which he already had a key for, and helped me settle in. There was a note on the corner table outlining a meet and greet at five with snacks, and more activities happening through the week like hikes and such. We decided to go to the meet and greet since we were going to be spending the week with these other couples, and I knew there wasn't anything sexy happening in my near future anyway.

The first couple we met were our ages almost exact. George and Stephany. She was a big girl with brown hair and glasses like me, but he was a skinny balding man who looked a bit cartoonish. My eyes always fixate on a man's eyes, then his teeth, followed by his chest, and ending with his bulge. I guess I'm a pervert, but if there's something lacking I tend to look away. With George his chest hair was poking up over his shirt collar, and I looked away as they told us they were from Kentucky. We spoke about our brief visit to their state, and I mostly talked to her. My eyes kept dropping down as her large chest caught my attention. I guess it's my curiousness getting the better of me, or the fact that I find her attractive feeding my bisexual curiosity.

The next couple are Tori and Tony from California. They're an older couple in their late fifties here for a get away. Her short blond hair and skinny frame with pompous attitude turns me off right away, and his six foot dad bod with short gray hair makes me a bit curious. His brown eyes are shiny and bright as he chats with us. His teeth being yellowed and unclean looking sent my eyes away.

The third couple are Pam and Jerry. They're from Florida here for a quiet week of campfires and solitude. Similar to us. They're in their sixties, and you'd never tell it. Her dyed red long hair falls down to her waist which is not big like mine, but chubby or plump. She looks bigger being as tall as my husband, but her weight is nicely distributed through her hips and chest rather than her ass and belly like mine. Her chest makes my D cups look small, and her blue eyes are easy to get lost in. His black hair is short, and his blue gray eyes are mesmerizing. I lose track of the conversation talking to them. His teeth look almost perfect aside from a couple of crooked ones which are overly crooked. His chest looks hairless from what I see through his unbuttoned collar. The crotch of his jeans look like it's straining to hold him in which makes my legs weak.

They seem almost perfect until I hear them talking about how certain people should and shouldn't be allowed certain things. Then I had to make my escape. It's been a long day so my husband and I retire to our room, and I slip into the soaker tub to relax while he sits on the bed reading. I begin to nod off myself when the door is busted open and two men carrying rifles charge in pointing the guns at my husband. One kicks open the bathroom door finding me, and orders me out of the tub at gun point. I grab a towel covering myself before being led to my husband and the out to the great room.

When we get there everyone is standing against the wall by the fireplace with about ten men pointing guns at them. They're all dressed in black from head to toe with masks and gloves keeping every aspect of their identities secret. When we stand with the rest I hold my husband's hand tight. One of the men begins to pull the men to the other side of the room starting with Tony, then George, Jerry, and my husband leaving us women standing together. We watched as they tied up our men making them kneel on the wood floor facing the wall. The one barking the orders looks us over, and uses the rifle barrel to pull the top of my towel down. I hold it up keeping it from dropping. He grabs the hair on the back of my head roughly making me look into his black eyes before shoving me back against the wall almost throwing me into the fireplace.

He the went to Stephany. I watched as he grabbed her boobs and pinched her nipples through her shirt. Then he spun her around slapping her ass nodding in approval. Pam was the next to be checked out much the same way as Stephany was. Last was Tori. He looked her over grabbing her small chest like he was searching for something shaking his head in dissatisfaction. He spun he around, and pointed at her flat butt while looking at the rest of the men motioning questionably. Then he pushed her back in line with the rest of us before returning to me.

He uses the barrel to try to open my towel at the bottom while I hold the top tightly, but I stop it and hold it tight together. He pats my stomach gently, and then out of nowhere he punches me square in the stomach. I double over in pain falling onto the stoop of the fireplace gasping for air as I sit there. He returns to Pam. He uses the gun barrel to lift the bottom of her shirt up over her belly. She doesn't stop him until he get near her chest. Then she steps back pulling the gun from the fabric. He calmly hands another man his gun and pulls out a knife. Then he grabs her by he hair yanking her head back while putting the knife to her throat. She is shaking and crying as he runs the blade down, and cuts open the front of her shirt cutting her bra in the process. He ample bosom that was stuffed into her shirt popped right out exposing her chest completely.

He grabbed her right nipple pinching it's hardness really hard making her whimper. I watch him grab her left tit and stuff his mouth full of nipple before biting down. She cried harder as he hurt her. Stephany wasn't so nice pushing him away when he walked up to her. He punched her knocking her to the floor, and then he kicked her in the face. When he stood in front of Tori he just looked her over before motioning for a man to take her away. The man grabbed her arm while sticking the rifle into her side and led her out the front door. Tony happened to see his wife being led out and ran to stop them. He made it to the door before we all heard the gun shot ring out outside. Then he collapsed to his knees sobbing. Pam tried to run fearing for her life, but was stopped in two steps as a man tossed her back in line.

She grabbed his glove as she fell back, and we could all see his large black hand as he took the glove back. Tony was dragged back to the guys who were tied even tighter facing the wall when George spoke up at the man that pushed Pam down. He was pissed, and didn't hold back.

"Keep your fucking monkey hands off my wife or I'll string you up by your nuts and hang you back in the tree you jumped out of you fucking n."

He was cut of by the butt of a gun across his jaw knocking him to the floor bleeding. The man in charge nods his head at the black man, and the black man takes Pam by the hair dragging her to the center of the room. The men are turned to face her, and watch as the black man rips her pants open yanking them off her as she struggles making her ample breasts flop all around. George's head is being held under a man's boot to the floor watching as the black man pulls out his cock and rams it into her pussy dry. She screams as he rails her hard, and in minutes she stops struggling and just goes limp as his sexy black ass pumps his dick into her.

My years of neglect are running down my legs as I watch his ass clench and relax over and over, and seeing her boobs shake along with her splayed open legs under him just makes me wish I was her. With a quiet grunt I see his ass clench tight four or five times before he rises off her. From my position I can't see, but I'm sure George can, as his cum is leaking from her. I wished I could. Before I know it the leader is standing in front of me. The glimmer in his black eyes is scary and makes me curious at the same time. He steps back motioning to the men who begin stripping the guys naked. He puts his hand gently on my right shoulder, and pulls me down to my knees. Then Stephany is moved to her knees. The guys are led in front of us, and I finally see what was hiding in George's pants. I was disappointed to see a huge sack with not much else. The leader pulled George in front of me, and pulled my head to his crotch making me start sucking him.

To be honest there wasn't much forcing going on. I was so horny I eagerly licked his dick up getting it in my mouth, and I sucked him making him get so hard he was throbbing. The gagging from beside me tells me that Steph is busy as well. When George is rock hard he's pulled away to be replaced by my husband, and then Jerry with Tony last. He was a challenge to get hard which is what I'd expect. I did it though. When I was done I saw Steph with a mouth full of the leader's cock, and could hear her choking as he finished down her throat. When he finished he had his men strip her naked and handcuffing her hands behind her back.

I was still clenching my towel when my hands were grabbed and yanked back. They were strong, but I resisted the best I could even though it wasn't much. My pussy flushed when I felt the cuffs close around my wrists, and the leader's eyes glimmered brightly as he slowly undid my towel looking me right in the eyes as it dropped to the floor. When he looked down I could see the smile on his face through the mask. He cupped my breasts and pinched my nipples hard before his hand went to my crotch. I felt his fingers glide through my wet vulva and into my vagina before he held his gloved hand up for me to see my wetness on his finger. He put his finger in my mouth making me suck it clean. I was ready to lose it tasting myself like that was so sexy, and his commanding demeanor was just hot.

Seeing my husband watching me brings me back to reality. I may be horny, but I have to be faithful. I turn my head away in shame, but he turns it back so I look at him. Then I finally hear him speak in a low quiet whisper he says, "I'm going to lay on the floor, and you're going to fuck me or you'll husband will develop breathing issues."

I fill with fear for my husband who's again kneeling and watching. The leader lays a few feet in front of my husband, and a man uses his gun to goad me to him. I stand there as the cuffs are removed, and I just stare at the leader laying there knowing what I have to do. I begin to cry as I drop to my knees as I reach out unzipping his pants. I hesitatingly reach in pulling his limp dick free. I know he just fed Steph his cum so he won't be easy to get hard again. I stroke him with no results so I lean forward taking him in my mouth. I suck and stroke until he finally has a hard on. Then I look at my husband through my teary eyes, and I mount the man laying there.

It's been so long since I've had a dick in me that a moan escapes me as he fills me. Once he's in me I rock my hips feeling his cock moving in and out while my clit rubs against his pants. It's so quiet in the room all I hear is my ragged breathing with the wet sounds of his dick moving in and out. He lasts a long time, and try as I may to hold back an orgasm hits me. I am as quiet as I can be about it, but an audible whimper does escape. Then it starts sounding like sloppy sex as I continue riding him for a few more minutes before he grabs my hips holding me tight to him. I feel his dick thicken and then begin to throb inside of me. The warmth builds rapidly in me telling me that he's filling me with cum. All I think about is how I'm not on any birth control.

I look at my husband as the leader's nut is filling me, and I see the disgust in his face. I fill with sorrow and begin sobbing which makes my body bounce on him as his cock drains into me. When he finally pushes me off him I curl up in the fetal position on the floor crying my eyes out as his cum runs down the back of my thigh. He uses his boot to roll me onto my back and open my legs so my husband can see as his cum oozes from me. Then I'm cuffed again and put into the line with Stephany and Pam. The men are brought over to us, and I see George and Jerry are hard still. I think it was from my show. My husband and Tony not so much. George was laid on the floor in front of us, and Pam was made to sit on his face with Tony's dick in her mouth. It was a bit much seeing him licking his wife, but when I realized he was eating the black man's cum out of her it made it even sexier.

Steph was lined up with my husband and she was sucking his limp dick while I was told to mount George. My legs are still sore, but the gun in my face ensures I listen. I just watch Pam and Steph while feeling George's cock inside of me. Seeing my husband's dick slowly hardening in another woman's mouth was just hot to me. I felt my puss flush seeing her lick the tip of his hard cock, and with the dick inside of me it was so intense. I heard Pam moan loud, and when I looked I saw George licking away like he's trying to crawl up into her and she's shaking and quivering while he's moaning like a madman. The next thing I know I feel his cock twitch and release deep inside of me blasting my vaginal walls over and over until he's just a quivering mess under us.

I'm pulled back off him, and sat with my legs open toward my husband as George's cum slowly dribbles out. Tony was then laid in George's place, and I mounted him. I hadn't orgasmed with George, but with Tony inside me I had a chance. Once he was inside me I actually felt him get bigger and harder. By the time he was done growing my pussy was stuffed full. It felt so good I forgot myself and rode him hard through one intense orgasm. When I figured out I had lost it I looked at my husband with his dick in her mouth. He wasn't watching me at all. He was watching his dick going in and out of her face as she took every inch of him. A twitch in my pussy reminded me of Tony inside of me. I looked down to see him staring at me. I leaned back a bit, and started humping him so hard my belly and boobs were flopping all over. The sight must have been nice because he didn't last more than a few minutes before I could feel the heat inside of me.