My Bitch Marital Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Cuckold Husband Turns Wife Into Whore For Her Pleasure.
3.7k words
4.49
11.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
172 Followers

Husband likes to see his wife get fucked. And she makes him happy fucking others.

It all started when, after three years of marriage, I finally agreed to have sex with other men and became a big whore, for love and to fulfill my husband's erotic fantasies. Which, I am convinced, every woman should do for her man.

Not only after they were married, but even before, during the boyfriend and fiancé period, he would tell me about his intimate fantasies, saying that he would like to see and watch excitedly, me making out with another man. Or, as he also said, in the plural, me lying in bed fucking other men. More than one.

After we were married, when he was going to fuck me, we spent a lot of time in bed talking about it, my husband revealing his sexual fantasies to me, always involving very virile men fucking me. And then, with him turned on like that, we'd have sex, him always insisting that I should let other males stick their dicks in my pussy and ass.

On the street, he would point out unknown men to me, asking if I would like to be in bed in a motel, having sex with them. At night, when we went to a bar to listen to music and have fun, he asked me to wear very short clothes and flirt with some guy, exchanging smiles, dancing together, holding each other. He was always very excited and came home wanting to fuck me.

And he reached the climax by saying that it was another man who was there in bed cumming inside me.

Despite being from a conservative family, educated in a traditional way, believing in the unity of marriage and in the erotic and sexual exclusivity between spouses, I decided to acord him.

Starting to become gradually submissive to him and fulfilling his fantasies more and more. Accepting when he told me to go with him to parties wearing a very short dress with no underwear underneath. And danced with men, very tight, leaving the pubic region of my pussy, glued and rubbing against their dicks. Making me tell him, afterwards, about how it felt, talking about the feeling of having another strong man's cock between my legs over my clothes, however, as I said, me without the panties.

One night, he ordered me to dress up very sexy, because we were going to go out and have a lot of fun. Add to that maybe I'd even get myself a handsome man. Without letting me know he had it all planned out, inviting a co-worker known as a good stud to come along and meet me, telling him I was sexy and beautiful and that he was going to like me so much.

I did that ritual of sensuality and pleasure that every woman adopts when she is excited and wants to show her husband and other men that she is a boner. I started with a good bath in the jacuzzi, shaved my armpits, legs, trimmed the golden hair of the pubis and pussy to look very casual and attractive, wore two exciting pieces of lingerie -- panties and bra -- lace and a tight, short, black dress. With a nice neckline that let a little of the bra and breasts show. The panties, tiny, Brazilian thong type, could be seen and also appeared slightly in some movements that I made when seated. My ass would be shown if I bent over a little.

I can't deny that I was turned on by going out with my husband looking like a little whore. He was happy, appreciating me and that felt really good.

The guy he invited was indeed a handsome man, attractive, pleasant and, with a detail that had never crossed my imagination or erotic fantasy: a mulatto man. More than brown, brownish, almost black.

My husband told me to flirt with him, stay together, he wanted to see us dancing, laughing together and having fun. After a few hours there, we would go home and that meant going to bed. Me and the guy. He had taken me to a playboy, seducer and promised to give me to him in bed.

I stayed there flirting with the man, dressed the way I was, an attractive, available female, aroused by the knowledge that I would soon be in bed with him, getting a cock drubbing, being possessed, coming and giving pleasure. For the first time with another man after being married. And for the first time with a dark-skinned sexual partner.

We stayed at the bar for two and a half hours, I was always next to the guy, hugging, smiling, dancing tight, he groping me and exchanging a few kisses. Until my husband took advantage of a moment that we were alone and asked if I was ready, wanting to know if I was really emotionally prepared to let his mulatto friend fuck me.

He said that we should take advantage of the atmosphere of seduction and joy at that moment and quickly go home and go to bed and start having sex, before our emotions are shaken, the enchantment is gone and we lose courage, ruining the erotic project of an adventure so well planned and desired by him, to finally see me, for the first time in our marital relationship, having sex with another man.

I replied positive. Yes. I was willing to have sex. I was going to do what he wanted and asked of me. I felt ready and even a little anxious to be fucked.

My husband was very happy, he told me to stay calm that everything would work out and go well as planned.

And he then spoke, smiling and directly, frankly, to his friend:

- Let's go to our house, my wife needs to be fucked, you must start her in adultery.

He also smiled, said that was fine, he liked me a lot, a beautiful blonde woman and if that was really what we wanted, he would lie down with me, we would be naked in our bed and he would do a good sex job fucking me.

My husband was very happy, he told me to stay calm that everything would work out and go well as planned.

And he then spoke, smiling and directly, frankly, to his friend:

- Let's go to our house, my wife needs to be fucked, you must start her in adultery.

He also smiled, said that was fine, he liked me a lot, a beautiful blonde woman and if that was really what we wanted, he would lie down with me, we would be naked in our bed and he would do a good sex job fucking me.

We then left the place, heading for the first great and definitive erotic adventure of our marriage.

In the car, my husband made me go in the back seat, with his friend.

We held each other, kissing, he running his hands over my thighs and breasts. My husband watching everything, spying in the rearview mirror on what we were doing back there, me hugging and kissing another man, who fondled me, erotically involved with the first other male besides my husband who would fuck me after I got married.

And finally we got home. The three already very excited, in real sex mood, eager for fun in bed involving consented sexual relations outside of marriage, ready to enjoy all of us, including my husband, who would have the pleasure of him spying on us.

At home, there was no delay. My husband immediately led us to the bedroom, he and I were quite emotional, our hearts racing, erotically stimulated by the sexual fantasy that had become reality. He held my hands and thanked me fondly for what I was going to do for him.

And like a good husband, he gave me to the man who was going to screw me.

Since the time of our courtship until then, I had not been in a room, next to the bed, in an intimate situation like that, pre-coitus, cuddling up with another man. And also, I had never had sex with someone spying, with someone else, in this case, my husband, watching and appreciating everything. Which justified my great emotion and the frantic behavior of my heart. I knew I needed to relax, but it was difficult, the feelings were too strong and certainly, a very unusual situation for a wife who, until then, was demure and faithful to the one I was living there.

I felt him pressing himself against me, placing both hands behind my ass. I looked and saw how my husband's face exulted, he was horny, with a hard cock, making me sure he was enjoying it so I could continue.

Gently, the mulatto who hugged and kissed me, affectionately slapped my ass.

The hot feel of the man's hands working on my ass made my libido react and I felt a frisson in my groin, a wave of heat settling and building between my legs, my sex about to become hot as a volcano.

He unzipped my dress and eased it down to my feet. Time to take off our clothes. He and I did that and quickly got naked.

Being undressed in front of a man so far unknown to me and seeing his complete nudity, dark body, a large, thick, almost black cock, made the arousal in my body increase, with the great additional stimulation between my legs growing rapidly. I had to control myself, because the incredible, sensual arousal of my first man after marriage was at such an intense level of heat that it was already leading me to release. And I didn't want -- couldn't and shouldn't -- come yet. Not before things happen, the real sex begins. But there was no way, I felt that my pussy was totally wet, on fire. I came. And I needed to be fucked.

My husband noticed, saw how excited I was and coming with another man and, sitting on the side of the bed, broke into a huge smile. He opened his pants, pulling his erect cock, which he began to masturbate.

Instinctively, with the pleasure coming, I closed my legs, put my hand between them and squeezed the sex with my hand and thighs.

I was having a climax, it wasn't my husband who was taking me to cum, but a stranger to me, his work colleague. And I enjoyed it intensely.

My lover noticed too, realized how early I was in the pleasure, opened my legs a little, removed my hand from my pussy and placed his there, replacing mine. She felt the heat of my slit, the moisture that flooded her and proceeded to masturbate me. My body shook with spasms of pleasure. The feeling of having a man caress my pussy was delicious.

But that wasn't all. In fact, we hadn't even done anything yet. The real enjoyment, total, complete, was just beginning.

My lover removed his hand from between my legs, depriving me of the delicious sensations that his vaginal affection gave me. And gently, without rushing or aggressiveness, he lowered my naked body until I was on my knees, my face positioned right in front of his hard and big cock.

I took him, feeling the warmth and firmness of his erection in my hand. The cock was hot and even throbbed as I manually stimulated it.

He then guided my mouth to his hard cock.

I knew little about sucking. I had almost never given my husband a blowjob, it was not my habit to please him with oral sex, but even without practice, I had the intuition that to please my lover, I had to swallow all of his cock. I did. I stuffed it into my mouth all the way to the bottom. And I started sucking.

As I proceeded zoologically, suckling the erect member like a little calf, he came with both hands to catch and grip my breasts, which were squeezed, pressed, twisted and well handled by a contented male who caressed my breasts while I pleasured him with the mouth on the very thick dick.

It lasted a few minutes, me giving him pleasure just with my mouth on his cock, him moving my breasts nonstop. Then he guided me and put me on the bed. I lay down and he soon adjusted my position, separating, and opening wide my legs, his hands gliding over them, caressing my skin, slowly moving up the inner part of my thighs, giving me a pleasure that was a true delight, the hot sensation that precedes possession. Until I felt the hands that ran between my legs reach my crotch. And he pressed them against my vagina. Enjoying and stroking my delicious pussy.

I felt how he used his fingers to separate the lips of my sex and, watching the hole, enter me with two fingers. My vagina was already well lubricated, as a result of the cum, the fingers had no difficulty, but only pleasure when entering me, easily sliding through the moisture of the mucous membranes caused by my orgasm.

In addition to the fingers, two, punching and moving inside me, he began to tease me even more, in another way too, moving my clit. And that's a sensation that every sexual woman knows, that of enormous sensitivity between her legs. Caresses with fingers and tongue at the vaginal orifice and the clitoris at the same time, leads the woman to the paroxysm of delirium. None of us resist.

That's how I felt my body preparing for pleasure responding to those touches.

He took his fingers out of me, seeing how wet they were and rubbed all that wetness on my nipples. With my free hand, I worked up and down the shaft of his cock, maintaining his erection.

He held me there with my legs spread wide, predating the moment for which I had been preparing myself, physically and psychologically, ever since, to please my husband, I had agreed to let myself be fucked by another man.

Man who was there, naked, with an erect cock and lay down on top of me.

He kissed me passionately and I soon felt his thick, hard cock entering my pussy lips. And I felt him also pressing and sliding up and down my slit. Which the guy did slowly, enjoying the delicious sensation of pleasure it gave him and me too. Cunt was wide open, lips parted enough for his cock to slide all the way, shaft and head, from clit to hole, his erect manhood rubbing endlessly against the warm, silky surface of my pussy.

Until he fitted his cock directly into the opening of my pussy. I felt the hard member between my legs being pushed, starting the penetration. I spread my legs wide apart, as a woman does instinctively, while the head of his cock was pressing, pushing and widening my delicate opening.

I knew it would be difficult, even though I was very wet, as it was quite thick and I wasn't used to a cock like that. As he struggled to thrust, pushing his cock inside me, I even thought I wouldn't be able to swallow that cock all of it, but it soon became obvious that I was underestimating my pussy. "His dick is too thick, it can't even get in," I remember weakly saying to my husband, but both men ignored me. He was putting his cock in me slowly, entering a little more with each stroke. The tube of my pussy stretching and dilating tight around the cock as the shaft went deeper and deeper into me and the penetration progressed.

It did hurt, I can't deny it, it was like they were pushing and shoving into my sexual orifice something too bigger than he could bear. But the excitement was also great and the desire to satisfy my husband's sexual fantasy combined with the pleasure of tasting a thick and big cock were exciting and new to me. Making me soon ignore the discomfort and happily accept the painful penetration that hard sexual muscle was starting to do in me. I wanted him to complete it and for us both to come. Which finally came true.

My intense desire to be fucked and the intensely slippery lubrication of my vaginal orifice were good allies at that moment, forming a useful aid as the cock the guy was shoving into me was gaining space inch by inch, inching ever further through the slippery tunnel, until, in one last firm effort, he pushed his thick manly cock all the way inside me, sexually penetrating me until the head of his cock touched my uterus.

The fuck was just beginning. The penetration was a success. The strength and energy he used to drive his entire cock deep into my pussy was quite painful. But I didn't complain of pain anymore, despite having a swollen pussy, well dilated and burning. I just felt pleasure. Pride and pleasure. Satisfaction for fulfilling myself sexually and in an honest way, with acquiescence and in the presence of my husband.

I came again. I had another orgasm, climaxing looking at my husband, very close to him and moaning a lot. I was flooded with pleasure, full of horny, with the sex clogged with cock.

As soon as the cock entered, he did not pause, nor did he give me time to enjoy the orgasm, as he already started to move up and down with the thick cock all over my cunt. Pushing hard, coming and going with his hard cock in my tight orifice and now, with the continuous strokes of the cock, it was already very relaxed, relaxed, letting the plunger of dark meat flow with ease, now slipping easily in and out out, making a continuous back and forth against my body, fucking my pussy and indirectly stimulating my clitoris, which was full and expanded. As he pushed his cock inside me, the clit was crushed by his pubis and his scrotal balls hit my ass, in perfect good-fucking tune, causing my orgasms to keep happening until he was completely inside me.

I was fully impaled and coming when he, too, peaked and eased, dumping the copious, viscous liquid contents of his balls inside my pussy. He screamed, called me a whore and poured his cum, pouring the millions of sperm into my slit.

My husband watching everything and also having his pleasure, in the handjob that beat and came to an end as I came.

Kissing me on the mouth -- a delight, what woman doesn't like to feel her lover's lips and tongue in her mouth as soon as she's just been fucked by him? -- saying that it had been great sex, that he had enjoyed a lot and that I was great in bed, my husband's friend got up and went to the bathroom to wash himself. He returned and got dressed. He talked a little more with me and my husband and said goodbye, thanking and showing gratitude for the wonderful night of fun, pleasure and sex that we had provided him.

As soon as the first lover of my new, consenting adulterous married life left our home, my beloved husband took off his clothes, got naked and lay down next to me on the bed. He kissed me and told me I was the woman he loved and he was happy and rewarded for what I had just done, lying in our bed and having sex with another man.

From the kisses on my mouth, he went down to my breasts, which he also kissed and licked, both of them, lowering his face even further, towards the navel, belly and I was startled when, reaching the thighs, he made a move to go with his mouth now towards my pussy.

I screamed and warned him not to do this, I'd just been fucked, he'd seen it all, my occasional lover hadn't used a condom and had come on me. If he pressed his lips to the slit of my pussy, he would find the large remains of my lover's cum instead of just the smooth, delicate, delicious liquids that always ooze from my sex when I experience sexual pleasure. I asked him to wait a bit, I would wash myself, do hygiene with complete asepsis there, returning with a clean and fragrant pussy for him to lick.

My husband did not accept. He said I was his wife, I had fulfilled his greatest fantasy by letting another man, his friend, fuck me. Now, he needed to enjoy even greater, more stimulating fantasy. He was going to lick my cum pussy and suck up all the cum my man had spilled from coming so hard in my slit.

Unable to object, I watched my husband stick his face between my thighs and eat all the cum that another male had left in me, depositing his creamy cum in my pussy.

For several minutes, he licked and sucked, running his tongue all over my vagina, belly, thighs, pubic hair, until I was clean.

And then, thus sated, with a very hard cock, his cock with a powerful erection, he lay on top of me, penetrated me and fucked me.

It was how my husband thanked me for being kind and letting him share me it with his friend. Kissing me and sucking my pussy well filled with the honey-textured white cream that another fucker had left in my sexual cavity, flooding my pussy with cum.

He did this before he fucked me, as delicious foreplay for us to fuck. Making me promise to lie down and have sex with other men the same way and always let him lick me in the slit full of male cum.

Excited and happy, having a husband as a conscious cuckold, willing to be betrayed, I fell asleep, thinking of the countless pleasures I would enjoy now that we instituted the lifestyle of cuckold relationship as a shared wife in our marriage. There weren't a few and soon I'll report new adventures of this now voluntary whore, encouraged and approved by her cuckold husband.

Robarreto
Robarreto
172 Followers