My Black Babies Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,605 Followers

The two women looked at each other, and I'm sure they were questioning our sanity.

"If we were to give you permission to fuck our husbands, does that mean they're now open game any time you want to fuck them?" Brenda asked.

"Of course not. I told you I'm not a home wrecker. Each and every time, you would need to permit it, or at least tell me that you were okay for them to be open season. I have black cocks fucking me daily. I don't need your husbands', but I am willing to fuck them with my Master's permission. That's up to you."

"How would it work, if we decided to do it?" Terry asked.

"Any way that you wanted it to work. You could come to our house, or we could come to yours, or we could meet somewhere neutral, like a hotel. You can choose to watch or not. Reed will be watching. That's the way he receives pleasure out of this. He may be allowed to masturbate as he watches, but that's up to Mr. Ross, as he's holding the key to Reed's chastity cock cage.

"If you want me licking your pussy as your husband fucks me, I'm good with that, as long as you're okay with Reed watching. You can do it together or separately. You could have something covering your lap so Reed couldn't see you naked, or you can let it all hang out. Alternatively, if you wanted to watch your husband fuck me more closely and not having me lick you in front of Reed, I could lick you afterward in private, with only your husband or no one watching. I will give you one orgasm for each one your husband gives me.

"If you're willing to get a little more freaky, I could lick Brenda while Abe is fucking me so Terry can watch everything more closely, then lick Terry while Roland is fucking me. The only real limitation is no one is allowed to hurt each other, and the men wear condoms if they're not medically cleared. I'm already pregnant, so neither one of them can get me more pregnant, so bareback is an option. If it is bareback, if you wanted to lick your husband's cum out of my pussy, that's fine, otherwise Reed is responsible for keeping me clean and he'll lick their cum out of me. Really, I'll pretty much leave it up to you how you want to proceed, if that's what you want to do."

"Reed will lick my husband's cum out of your pussy?" Terry asked.

"That's his job as a beta male cuckold. He's also responsible for sucking my black lovers to another erection if that's what they want, and sucking their cocks clean after they've cum in me. Obviously, not all men are interested in another man taking responsibility for those chores, and that's up to them. No one forces sex on anyone."

"Are you a queer?" Terry asked Reed.

"No. I don't enjoy male sex. But it's humiliating for me to do those things, and the humiliation is part of my cuckold experience. My Mistress is not a lesbian either, but she knows it gives our black Masters enjoyment to see her lick pussy."

"Damn!" Terry exclaimed.

"What's your part to play in all this?" Brenda asked Alexander. "Are you going to be watching everything, fucking someone, jerking off, what?"

"My job would be to give our slut permission to fuck some other black studs, to remove Reed's cock cage if I decide to let him masturbate, and other than that, only what anyone else wants to happen. I have plenty of opportunity to fuck Victoria, so I don't need to participate. I'd like to watch, but don't have to."

I interrupted. "It would be my desire as a black cock slut to be airtight, with a big black cock in all three of my fuck holes. It hasn't happened yet. If your husbands would be willing to share me with each other and Alexander, I'd love one of them in my ass, one in my cunt and one in my mouth. I think Reed would go nuts, with three big, black dicks drilling me at once. That's entirely up to you."

The two women looked at each other again.

We took another break as the rest of our food was delivered and more drinks poured.

"I'm sure you have a lot to talk about, and discuss between yourselves, and possibly your husbands. There's no rush to do this," I said.

"Who's pussy have you ever licked before?" Brenda asked.

"Only my Master's wife."

"Is she black or white?" Terry asked.

"Black."

"So you've never licked white pussy?" Terry continued.

"Not yet. It may happen. If my lovers fuck other white women, they may require me to lick their cum out of them."

"What's the craziest sex you've ever had?" Brenda asked.

"Fucking Alexander in front of all the other senior partners from Reed's accounting firm, and their wives, with Reed licking my pussy as Alexander fucked me, cleaning up my cunt and his boss's cock after he climaxed in me. Reed's entire firm knows that he's a cuckold and Alexander is fucking me regularly."

"Oh, now I know you're fucking crazy?" Terry said, Brenda nodding.

"If I weren't reasonably certain we'd all get fired, I'd fuck your husbands in front of everyone at our firm, so I guess I am crazy, or at least a certifiable black cock slut."

"You're shitting me!" Brenda said.

"On my next day off, my black Master is going to bring me there on a leash and parade me around the building, dressed in my sluttiest attire, and I've got some slutty fucking stuff."

"What day is that?" Brenda asked. "I've got to see that."

"Next Wednesday afternoon, although the time hasn't been set yet. He's going to do the same at Reed's office, so there are details to be worked out. We also hope to do something about Mr. Astor. He's been harassing all of the women who work there for years."

"Not just the ones who work there," Brenda said. "He rather broadly hinted that our husbands would have a better chance to make partner if we were willing to be 'nice' to him."

"Well, he's about to go down, so you can forget about ever giving anything to him," I said. "My Master and Alexander fucked his trophy wife six times on Thursday night while she was fertile, and he's going to have to accept it, or get sued into the ground."

"Now I know I want to be there," Brenda said. "Can you text me when you know what time you're going to do that."

"Sure. I'm looking forward to it."

The rest of our meal was more normal. Really, Reed and Alexander were both nice, intelligent and interesting men. I think the two women enjoyed themselves quite a bit, despite the strange conversation that had gone on earlier. When they left, I still didn't know which way the dominoes would fall. Until finding out about Reed and Savannah, I would have been surprised as hell, a spouse would let someone else fuck their partner. While they might have been intrigued by the prospect, it didn't mean they were willing to go along with it.

On our way home, I did have time to suck off Alexander in the back of his car as my husband drove us. Reed looked quite uncomfortable during the drive. While Reed didn't get to join in that evening, Alexander unlocked his cage so Reed could masturbate as his boss made another sperm deposit in my slutty, black cock loving, pussy.

******

Since I'd seen Joe both Tuesday and Thursday, I didn't see him the rest of the weekend. In fact, I didn't see him again until the day of my OB appointment. He called me on Tuesday night.

"I'm taking you and the cuckold to your doctor appointment."

"Yes, Master. I'll be happy to have the father of my child along."

Joe laughed. "You're something else. Alexander told me about your conversation with the two wives. That was pretty special."

"They want to be there when we confront Jacob, Master. Do we know when that will be?"

"It depends upon your doctor appointment. If it doesn't take an inordinate amount of time, we could hit your place of work around three."

"I'll let them know, sir."

I texted Brenda and Terry and told them to expect fireworks around three PM.

******

There is something a little bit strange about introducing your husband to your baby doctor and her staff, and a completely different man, different in almost every way, a black man as the father of your baby. Really, a lot strange. Made even stranger by the fact I was collared, had numerous temporary tattoos on my body proclaiming my devotion to black men, and kept calling Joe my Master. I'm sure heads were spinning. I think they kept expecting Reed to say something about his position in the hierarchy, but he never did, so we went along as if everything was normal, even though it clearly wasn't.

The nurse taking my medical history, Roseanne, asked about it.

"My husband was essentially infertile, with a very low sperm count; practically non-existent. Knowing how much I wanted children, he hired Mr. Vanderbilt to provide for my insemination. During this process, I discovered my husband is a willing cuckold who experiences sexual arousal and pleasure when he observes black men procreating with me. Since I also experience sexual arousal and pleasure when I'm procreating with my Master, we decided to make it a permanent arrangement. I continue having sex with him, and he'll arrange for my insemination for the other two children I intend to have."

"So, you're essentially having threesomes?" Roseanne asked.

"Not with my husband, no." Expressions of shock. "My Master has designated me as black only, so while I may have threesomes, my husband is not a participant. He can only watch. Reed realizes he can't possibly provide me with the pleasure given me by my Master's ten inch cock, so Master, or other similarly well endowed black men, are the men I have sex with, and it's my husband's duty to clean up after them."

Joe was wearing particularly tight pants today, for the benefit of the balance of today's extravaganza, so the nurse looked at his crotch, and saw I wasn't lying about the trouser snake he was packing. I think I saw her drool a little.

"Clean up? Do you mean....?" She asked, catching up a little once she took her eyes off his beautiful bulge.

"It means that my husband licks up the cum the black men leave behind. That is the responsibility of a beta male cuckold in a relationship such as ours."

The nurse looked at Reed and he blushed.

"Does he ever get sexual gratification?"

"He will sometimes be released from his chastity cage. When he is released, mostly, he masturbates while he watches me having sex with other men."

"Didn't you orgasm when you had sex with your husband?"

"Rarely from penile penetration. Only if I was very close to an orgasm due to other forms of stimulation. Reed's primary benefit as a lover is his tongue. He gives great oral sex. On the other hand, my Master's cock is twice as long and twice the thickness of my husband. It's not uncommon for me to orgasm six to ten times every time I have sex with my Master. He's the most masculine, and best lover I've ever had. When he was breeding me, we had sex nine times in a single day. Multiply nine by an average of eight orgasms, and you know why I didn't want to give him up as a lover. That was some special sex, and the reason Reed's little white cock no longer goes inside of me, isn't that right, cuckold?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You're such a good boy. No wonder I love you." I patted his cheek. Roseanne hid a smile behind her hand.

After leaving the doctor's office, I changed into a shorter dress and the fine mesh, crop top, tee with QOS emblazoned over my tits. Alexander had taken his car to work that morning and Joe had driven us to the doctor's. He now drove us to Reed's work. Before we went into the office, Joe attached the leash to my collar, so it would be clear to all of Reed's co-workers, who was getting white pussy. Since the senior partners had never met Joe, I made sure to bring him into all the senior partner's offices. In my short miniskirt, and breast enhancing, belly baring shirt, I introduced the men to each other. The tattoos on both arms, and 'Black Bred' tattoos on my stomach was visible in my outfit, if the men could take their eyes off my tits.

In each, I said, "Good morning, sir. I wanted to introduce you to my black Master, and the father of my child, Joseph Vanderbilt, the man Reed hired to breed me."

Most of them countered with something like "Aren't you with Alexander?" since they'd all seen me publicly fucking him.

"Well, you see, sir, my Master is married and has two young children. He doesn't want to bring his white married slut into his home and embarrass his wife in front of their children. He allows Alexander to stay at our home and fuck me regularly to ensure I stay used to big fat black cocks, and don't attempt fucking Reed, since I'm now a black only slut. The men will occasionally use me together, so I have cocks in two of my holes. Having a black cock in my pussy and one in my ass is a quasi-religious experience."

Of course, when I made my explanations, I was checking out the physiological response of the men to me and my powerful, hard bodied, black lover. Every one of them sported a woody before I left their office. In Frank's and Ed's offices, I made a point of rubbing my hand over Joe's third leg while the men were watching. I also added these words to my introduction.

"Joe no longer requires twenty thousand dollars for him to fuck a baby into a white woman. Cancel that. If the couple wants a child, it still costs twenty thousand, but there are occasional white females Joe will fuck for fun. He's decided it would create good word-of-mouth advertising for his business, if men and women could experience how truly great the sex with him is. He spent last Thursday night pounding another white slut into submission with his ten inch black dick. You should have heard her begging for Joe's cock to breed her. It made me horny just watching. I strongly suspect she got knocked up with his black baby." Of course, Alexander played a part as well, but no need to confuse the issue with facts.

Given the tendencies they'd shown before, I wondered if Paula and Jackie wouldn't soon experience Joe's fantastic fucking. Ed and Frank would have to leave the realm of fantasy, and into a world of reality if it were to happen. I thought Frank and Jackie were the two most likely to cross the line, but you never know. If one did, I thought it likely the other would follow, just hearing about it afterwards.

Joe took me out to lunch, and I was surprised I wasn't leashed when he did. We talked some about the plan, the plan to fuck Jacob over. Joe said that he'd edited the movie Penny shot, down from two and a half hours of fucking, to a half hour. He said that he made sure it included most of her begging, and every time one of the men orgasmed in her pussy, begging to be knocked up.

I told him he should give Jacob a bill for services rendered, but say they were discounted, because they only fucked her for one night of her ovulation, instead of throughout her fertile cycle.

"After you show him the movie with me that screws him, tell him he should never have touched your slut. Then slap the bill down on his desk and when he asks why you're charging him five grand, show him the movie of you and Alexander breeding Melanie. 'For Breeding Services' you'll say. If we're going to make him fork over five percent pay raises to the women, he might as well pay you too. You can split the proceeds with Alexander, and buy Savannah something nice for putting up with our shit."

"You don't think the chastity belt is enough?" Joe laughed. "I swear, every time I mention it, she jumps my bone like a starving dog."

"Good. That's the way I want her to feel; like she's pushed into a corner, Master. I bought her some things on Saturday to make her feel submissive. I got her a 'Quean' anklet and a collar with Quean hanging from it. It looks like half a pair of handcuffs. I'll bet she nearly cums when I lock it around her neck."

"Do you think one or both of those two senior execs will hire me?'

"I don't know, sir. I'm not sure they're quite the cuckold that Reed is. I'm reasonably certain if you bone one of the wives, you'll end up boning both. I thought the only reason they wouldn't toss their wives to Alexander, is he works there, and they're surrendering corporate power to their competitor in the office, in addition to their wives. You're a stranger and can freely fuck whoever you want without upsetting the power balance in the office."

"That's very perceptive."

"I am a college graduate, and a survivor of five years on the corporate battlefield. Just because I'm a bimbo slut, Master, doesn't mean I don't know beans about shit."

"I want to fuck you."

"Perhaps in the supply closet, Master?" I said.

"Will you scream nice and loud so everyone hears you?"

"When don't I scream nice and loud when you're fucking me, sir. I believe I have a direct line running from my cunt to my vocal cords."

Joe did some tonsil diving after I said that.

******

Brenda and Terry were in the office when we arrived. They both looked in amazement at what I was wearing. They also noticed the black god who led me into the office on a leash. They'd seen Alexander do it at the restaurant, but this was where I worked, and they were surprised as hell. We did sort of a slow tour through the office, before we made our way to Jacob Astor's hidey hole.

We went right by Paula Thorpe, who made a half-hearted effort to stop us, but I winked at her and she backed off.

"I'm sorry sir," Paula said. "They walked right past me."

"Close the door," Joe said. "Mr. Astor is going to be busy."

"What do you want, Vanderbilt?" Jacob asked, a little intimidated by Joe's looming presence.

"Your ass, Astor. You touched my slut without my permission. You may be able to get away with fooling around with the women working here, but you touch my property at your peril."

"The little slut lied. I've never touched her."

Joe smiled. He set the phone down on the desk and started our movie playing. While it played, he tugged up my tee so he could play with my boobs. He unzipped my skirt and tugged it down low enough, so Jacob could read the fake tattoo over my mons. 'Black Cock Only'.

"Is there any question who this slut belongs to?" Joe said. "I just paraded her around her husband's office, so everyone there would know who owned this married pussy, and it isn't her husband."

"Fine, I won't touch her again, and if you try anything physical, I'm calling security."

"I wouldn't demean myself by laying hands on an old fucker like you. No, no, you're paying another way." Joe shoved his bill in front to Jacob's face.

"Five thousand dollars. A fucking hand job isn't worth five grand. I could fuck a hooker for a week for five grand."

"That bill isn't for the hand job, asshole. It's for services rendered."

"What services?"

"I get paid twenty grand to fuck babies into white bitches. I just fucked this one for one night only, but she didn't get the full package, so it's discounted. I'm willing to bet she's pregnant though, so you're getting a good deal."

Joe started the next movie. Except for the sounds of Melanie begging to be bred by black cock, the room was dead silent.

Jacob's face kept getting redder and redder as he watched the two black men orgasm over and over in his wife.

"You touched my slut, I touched yours. God, she was a slut, too. Couldn't get enough of our big black dicks nutting in her fertile pussy. She said she wants two kids, but what with you getting snipped, I'll need to put that second one in her too. Did you hear her telling me she'd take it up the ass. I love three hole sluts like your wife. Now, if you don't want us suing this law firm out of existence, we have some demands for your deviant, black soul, and you're going to give us every one."

Jacob slowly stood up, even redder than he was before, while watching his wife get fucked. Joe got ready in case Jacob tried anything.

He suddenly keeled over, gasping.

"Fuck, slut, call 911," Joe said. He rolled Jacob onto his back and began chest compressions.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,605 Followers