My Black Babies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Mistress. That sounds fine. I was worried."

"I told you I'd take care of you. I'll look after you, quean. How well did you get fucked Sunday after I left?"

"Very well, Mistress. Exceedingly well." I could hear the smile in her voice.

"I'm happy for you, quean. I may have another couple of black wives there, who are considering letting their husbands to be white slut breeders. I may introduce you to them. They may be interested in the rules you set up when you allowed Joe to fuck for breeding purposes."

"You're not trying to take jobs away from Joe, are you, Mistress."

"Let's be honest, slut. Joe's cock may scare some women who don't know what a considerate lover and sweetheart he is. Now if they see Joe fuck, and like what they see, they probably won't want anyone but Joe to knock them up, but for those who are scared, some lesser cock may not be as frightening. If they're scared of Joe's dick, they probably won't be Joe's job anyway. That's no reason some white slut can't be knocked up by another black dick, is it?"

"No, Mistress."

"I don't think Joe needs to be concerned about losing work to inferior cocks of any color, as long as they like what they see."

"I understand. You're probably right, Mistress."

"Good. I'll see you Saturday."

******

That evening, I tugged Reed's little white dick to three orgasms, which he spread all over my face, as he was ass fucked by his toy, and I was ass fucked by Alexander. All three of us got to cum.

By Friday afternoon, I'd gotten commitments from five guys from my law firm, three married and bringing their wives, Reed had commitments from seven at his because they'd already witnessed me having sex, including the entire senior management team of four again, all of whom were bringing their wives, and Joe had commitments from five of his prospects, all of whom were coming with their wives. It was better than I anticipated. Eight, fourteen and ten, so 32 people at a thousand dollars apiece. Better yet, none of mine knew that Penny was going to be the star of the show. I expected word to spread at my company after she was fucked.

Joe was ecstatic to hear he was getting sixteen thousand dollars for essentially, one night of fucking. Penny didn't know yet how much she'd be getting, so it would be a nice surprise.

Just before I left work, Brenda called.

"Terry and I are going to show up and check out the action."

"Are you letting your husbands come?"

"Not this time. We'll see what happens this time, and if it's not totally disgusting, we might let them come next week."

"This is the address. The show will start at seven. Expect our white slut to get fucked four times before it ends."

"Four times?"

"Yes, since it's in a bedroom, and we have 32 people coming, we might need to run people through it in shifts."

"Thirty-two fucking people?"

"Not including you and Terry or any of the other non-payers, such as the participants and the woman's fiancé, Joe's wife, me and the owner of the house."

"What are you going to be doing?"

"Taking orders for drinks while naked."

"You are one crazy ass bitch."

"You keep saying that, but you're coming, so maybe not all that crazy." Brenda had to laugh at that.

Saturday, Reed and I cleaned Alexander's house while he restocked his bar. It needed it since he hadn't lived there for three weeks. We changed the sheets on the bed and removed the bedspread. We went home and showered, ate, and then I put on something for the trip back. Reed wasn't making this trip. Alexander had me suck him off on the drive to his house, so I had the fresh taste of cum for the evening.

We arrived at 6:30, and Joe and Savannah weren't far behind. Penny and Spencer arrived at 6:45 and I discussed what Spencer was going to say and do when it was time. They were to wait in the bedroom on the bed until it was time. I stripped off my clothes, baring all of my tattoos, leaving only stockings, garter belt and high heels, and attached the leash, handing the end to Savannah. Alexander was going to man the bar, mixing drinks for anyone who came directly to him or the orders I gave him. Spencer, Penny and Joe were in the bathroom waiting for their grand entrance.

Reed's co-workers were the first to arrive, starting a couple of minutes before seven. I don't know if they were surprised to see me naked, but they definitely enjoyed the view, appreciating the leash and tattoos. We directed everyone to pay Alexander as he was collecting the money and providing their first drinks. Terry and Brenda were the first of the ones from my job to appear. I introduced them to Savannah, and they immediately got into quite the chat, although it was frequently interrupted when others arrived. Then the rest began arriving, interspersed between Joe's potential clients and the rest of those from my work, most of whom recognized Brenda and Terry as Abe's and Roland's wives.

Everyone was there by ten after seven, so I went back to the bathroom and got Joe, and told Penny and Spencer to follow in three minutes. I put my arms around Joe when we reached the living room.

"Hello, everyone. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Vicky Madison. I'm married, and my husband is named Reed Madison. My husband paid this man, Joseph Vanderbilt, twenty thousand dollars to impregnate me, as he's infertile. I now carry this man's child. I enjoyed the experience of having sex with him so much, he has become my husband's and my black master and bull, with full discretion of who I now have sex with. As a result of his mastery over us, I'm currently black only, as you can see from the tattoos I carry. Reed is mostly locked in chastity, limited to using a black dildo on me, or orally pleasuring me. His relief only comes from masturbation or hand jobs from me.

"That was our choice, as Reed knew he couldn't possibly give me the pleasure I receive from large black cocks like my Master's. He preferred watching me have sex with black men to having sex with me himself."

Penny and Spencer joined us. I put my arm around Penny and pulled her front and center.

"This is my friend and coworker, Penny. She witnessed and helped record another breeding of a white woman by my Master, and another black man. She was so impressed by the sex, she asked her then boyfriend, if she could have sex with my Master. One week ago, she had sex with him for the first time as her boyfriend watched. After that sex, she and her boyfriend got engaged. He agreed to pay my Master for his breeding services and asked Penny to go off birth control. This will be her first breeding while fertile, although it's likely that this one won't take since she just quit taking her pills.

"For this breeding only, Spencer will also attempt to impregnate his fiancée. He will immediately attempt to inject his sperm in her after Joe has. If she doesn't get pregnant this time with Joe's or Spencer's child, Spencer will begin wearing a condom every time he has sex with his fiancée so that only Joseph can be the father of her child. To signify his acceptance of Joe's breeding, Spencer is going to remove Penny's clothes, and taking her hand, place it in Joe's hand and ask him to please fuck and impregnate his fiancée. Spencer, please strip Penny for her breeding."

Spencer undressed Penny and when she was totally nude, he took her hand and placed it in Joe's.

"Joseph Vanderbilt, will you please fuck and breed my fiancée, Penny."

Joe said, "Thank you for entrusting me with your precious fiancée. I'm honored you chose me to inseminate her for you. Penny, you may undress me for your breeding."

As Penny undressed Joe, I said, "They'll be going to the bedroom in a moment to consummate her breeding. Joe hasn't had sex today so he could do a proper job of fucking a child into her. He'll be breeding her four times tonight.There isn't a great deal of room in the bedroom, so I'd suggest eight to ten people each time she's bred. If you need to leave early, I suggest one of the earlier breedings." Penny had finally exposed Joe's cock and there was a collective gasp as he was exposed. "Those who can stay later will see the longer breedings as he'll have emptied his balls several times by then. We want everyone get a good view of the action, so try to spread out a little."

Joe was naked, and he was a god. The women were staring at his impressive equipment, perhaps some of them with drool running out of the corners of their mouths. Penny knelt down and began sucking his cock, giving him an erection.

"Joe, please fuck a black baby into that white slut's engaged pussy," I said, when she'd finished up.

Joseph picked Penny up like she weighed nothing. Carrying her in his arms, he brought her into the bedroom and laid her on the bed. Our guests kind of looked at each other, and ten of them peeled off and followed them into the bedroom, including Spencer, who removed his clothes, for his reclaiming. His cock was immediately scrutinized in comparison to the one which would soon be invading Penny's pussy. There was no comparison. Joe was buried between Penny's thighs, lubricating her for his massive mast.

I began circulating, first in the living room where most of our guests were gathered, taking drink orders. Several of the people from Reed's office and my office greeted me by name. They took note of my tattoos. Paula and Jackie were particularly interested.

"How come you're not fucking that black God?" Jackie asked.

"It's a breeding party. I'm already bred. No chance of me becoming more pregnant than I am. It's more salacious and worth more money for my Master to knock a white woman up. Knowing I'm already carrying a black child, we couldn't have charged as much money as watching him plow a fertile woman."

"You're not having sex with Reed anymore?" Paula asked.

"Not since my Master had these tattoos placed on me. I give him hand jobs for relief, and he can fuck me with a black strap on, but my three fuck holes are otherwise reserved for black dicks."

"Doesn't he try to get frisky when you're in bed at night?" Jackie asked.

"Reed doesn't sleep in my bed anymore. He sleeps in the guest room. Alexander is in my bed every night if I'm home. Besides, it's hard to get frisky if your cock is locked up."

"So Reed doesn't get to orgasm anymore?" Paula asked.

"He's having more orgasms than he had when we were married, except for the ones he might have had masturbating in secret. It's just that most of them are self administered. We were only having sex once, maybe twice a week. Alexander fucks me several times a day, and most of the time, Reed watches and masturbates, though he's also been known to cum spontaneously, without any physical stimulation, just watching me have sex. I usually stroke him off six to nine times a week, so I'm giving him more orgasms than he used to have with me, just by hand. He's not masturbating in secret anymore if he needs to be unlocked to cum. Everything is in the open now."

We heard Penny begging to get fucked and exclaiming how fantastic Joe's magic wand was. "Sounds like the breeding has started," I said.

"Oh, fuck, she sounds like she's having fun," Paula said.

"Who is this young woman?" Jackie said, pointing to Savannah holding my leash.

"This is Joe's wife, Savannah, ensuring no white men fondle me. She has to keep me black only for her husband."

"Does it bother you when your husband has sex with other women?" Paula asked.

"It would bother me more if they were black women for free, instead of white sluts for money," Savannah said. "He's getting paid to breed that white bitch."

"He's not getting paid to fuck Vicky anymore is he?"

"I'm a special circumstance for Mrs. Vanderbilt," I said before she could respond. "I'm helping him to drum up his breeding business by arranging things like the soiree this evening. Even if Reed is no longer paying him, I'm helping him to earn money. It was my suggestion that we conduct this breeding in public so we could charge, and for Joe to receive compensation in that way. Once you see him fuck, you'll want him between your legs."

"You mean he takes money for fucking now?" Jackie asked.

"That would be prostitution and illegal. Taking money for breeding isn't, nor is having sex in front of you horny bitches at a thousand dollars per person. The only way you can get fucked by Joe, is pay to be bred, or have a show like this one, where we charge others to watch. Would you like to be on that bed now, getting fucked four times while almost three dozen other people watch?"

"God, that cock. I'd do almost anything to feel that thing between my legs," Jackie said.

"Just talk Frank into letting you put on one of these shows. That's a good three and a half hour fucking right there. Convince Frank to pay Joe to breed you, that's five days of sexual bliss. After five days, you'll be ready to call your own black bull, Master."

"He'll really be able to fuck her four times tonight?" Paula asked. "Ed cums once, and he's finished."

"She might have to suck him the fourth time to get him hard, but he'll cum twice before he even loses his erection. Think of how exciting this is for Joe. He's fucking some cute young, tight cunted slut, because she's never been properly stretched out by a big dick, in front of her fiancé, trying to plant his black baby in her. That's enough to put lead in anyone's pencil."

"I suppose," Paula said.

"Where are Ed and Frank?" I asked.

"They had to get in to see the first show," Paula replied.

"Why don't you go in there, put your hands on their cocks, and ask them if they'd like to see you on that bed getting fucked. See what they say, but more importantly, what their dick says, when you ask them. If their cock gets harder, ask them if you should get tested, and go off your birth control. If they cum, I wouldn't be surprised to see you on that bed in the next few weeks, and you too, could have a black baby in your future."

The two women looked at each other, then left to find their husbands.

Savannah whispered to me, "You know their husbands are cuckolds?"

"Let's just say they exhibited some cuckold behavior when Alexander fucked me in front of them. Fantasy still isn't reality, but you never know. Frank admitted to watching interracial porn, and it wasn't black chicks and white dicks he was watching. That's why they got invited. Their wives want it too. They just don't want to fuck up their marriages to have it. If the husband gives the okay, they can stray. I suspected they wanted to fuck Alexander, but in their office sphere, it would give Alexander a big edge in office political power, if he was fucking other senior partner wives. I should check out the drink situation in the bedroom. People can get their own drinks here."

I went in the bedroom. Penny was riding Joe, so I suspected it was still her first breeding. Another clue was that Spencer's dick was rock hard. I started to mingle, taking drink orders. One randy fellow from my office, (and Penny's) tried to grab my tit. Savannah smacked his hand.

"Don't you be touching my husband's property, white boy. You don't want him to interrupt his fucking, or he'll be really pissed."

The guy (his name was Randy, which I thought was apropos), took another look at Joe and said, "sorry," before sidling away.

My Master started to grunt and speed up. He arched up and emptied his balls in Penny's pussy. When Penny rolled off of him, her pussy was red and puffy from her fucking and slowly started to leak cum. Spencer got in between her legs and less than five strokes later, climaxed. Spencer didn't lose his erection, though, and managed to fuck his fiancée for five more minutes, depositing more sperm in her creamy pussy.

"Which fucking did you prefer, slut?" Joe asked Penny.

"Yours, sir," Penny answered truthfully. "You're the best lover I've ever had, sir."

"Who do you want to breed you, Penny?" Joe followed up.

"You, sir. I'd like to have your black baby, Joe."

I heard both Frank and Ed groan and a stain spread across the front of their pants. Their wives had their hands gripping their cocks, whispering in their ears. I wonder what the women said as the men climaxed.

Joe put Penny on her hands and knees and begin fucking her doggy style, pushing Spencer's cum out of her as he filled her up.

"It's time to allow other people to watch," I announced. "Penny will get fucked a couple more times tonight. Give everyone a chance to witness her breeding."

Jackie winked at me as she passed. I don't know what it meant, but she was obviously happy about something.

Terry and Brenda said they wanted to talk to me.

"Let me make sure that we have an all new crowd, then I'll make time for you."

Everyone else had filtered out and an all new batch of watchers showed up to watch the doggy style fucking that Penny was absorbing. Savannah and I slipped out of the room and found the two black women.

"What can I do for you?" I asked.

"Would you help promote Abraham's and Roland's breeding business for them, like you're doing for Joe?" Terry asked.

"For a price," I said. "If they go into business as breeders, they'll be competing against my Master. He should get a cut, especially if I promote it."

"How much?" Terry asked.

"Ten percent of their breeding bookings. Twenty percent of shows like this. Alexander needs to get paid for his house and the alcohol consumed. If you provide the place, then ten percent again. The participant receives money for her fucking in public, unless she's being bred, then she receives a discount in her breeding price. That can be negotiated with the individual white slut. If it's not an actual breeding, we probably can't charge this much for a show. Regular black/white fucking is probably only worth two - five hundred a person, depending on the quality of the show. As you can tell, Joe puts on a top notch show, based upon both the size of his cock and his physical perfection. I'd need to see your husbands fuck to make a reasonable determination of what we can charge. Can they fuck four times over the space of three hours?. Can they tease the crowd and please the slut. They'd both need to have health exams to determine if they're clean, and a fertility test to determine that they're not shooting blanks, since neither of you have had children. You can't charge twenty thousand for a breeding and then not knock a woman up. You'd have to refund the money, which would be embarrassing as hell."

The two women looked at each other. "That's workable," Paula said.

"You might want to see if your husbands can qualify to become members of Club Mocha. It gives them a chance to prove themselves to the white slut clientele. Joe's gotten some breeding possibilities by fucking sluts there. It gives them a chance to get their dicks in the public eye, and prove they can satisfy select clientele, used to fucking the best black cocks."

"How do we do that?" Terry asked.

"They need to be brought there by a member and compete against other applicants. White women vote the black men in. Black men vote the white women in. The better the performance, the more votes they'll get."

"Can black women show up?"

"They can show up, but I don't know if they're members. I've seen them there, but they can't fuck white men, because white men aren't allowed to have sex. They can probably fuck any of the black men, but the men are usually competing for white women. I know I licked five pussies while I was there, but I was blindfolded and the women were shaved, so I don't know who I licked. They all had cum in their pussies, though, so everyone had gotten fucked while they were there."

"So essentially, we'd be letting our husbands fuck a lot of other women, not all of whom they'd be paid for?

"That's true. They don't have to join the club, but it's good advertising. How would you get their services out to the public without some sort of advertising. Buy TV spots. I doubt if the FCC lets that on the airwaves."