My Black Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, yes, give to me, son," I moaned, "Fuck your mom with all your strong black power!"

"Yeah, you want it hard and dirty, Mom? What a nasty little slut you are, screaming for your son's black dick so the whole neighborhood might hear!"

"They all wish they had a big black son like you to service them," I gasped, "This must be why we thought to bring you into this neighborhood, to give us slutty white bitches a real man to give in to!"

"Mm, you sure did raise us right, Mom, bringing us up with a little dicked white loser of a dad so we would become the dominant males and then parading your hot MILF body around in these revealing little dresses. How could we resist you?"

The reminder once again of how he lusted after my wife and called me a pathetic excuse for a man with my tiny white dick was almost enough to send me over the edge and have that same little white cock shooting its load all over me. Before it could, though, Keenan pulled out of my ass. It was only for a moment, though. Soon, his strong grip was around my garter-belted waist. He flipped me over until I was crouched on all fours and then got behind me in the doggy position. Once again he pushed my thighs apart and, in an instant, thrust deeper inside me than he had when I was on my back.

"I'm gonna fuck you like a little bitch, Mom, like an animal in heat, because that's what you are, you hot piece of MILF ass," Keenan whispered in my ear as his black dong nailed my tight white ass, "And then I'm gonna shoot my big sticky load so far up inside you that your next son's gonna be a black one!"

"Yes, baby, yes! Cum for me. Shoot your big sticky load inside me!" I screamed this so loud that, later, I did worry a little that the neighbors might hear. "My little dicked husband, your pathetic dad, never had the seed to give me a real son. So why don't you show him how a real man does it. Fill my slutty pussy with so much cum you'll be getting a whole family of black brothers!"

With that, he thrust even deeper until almost all his shaft was inside me, he was gasping and grunting now like an animal, and an animal that was about to reach a climax. And then he did. With one mighty thrust, I felt his dick start shooting and my ass fill with wet sticky juices. He pushed his body into mine and reached around to grab my tiny dick between the strong black finger and thumb of his right hand. As his dick continued to fill me with his seed, making it run down my thighs and over my wife's expensive stockings, he rubbed my little dick and milked my own slimy cum right out of me.

Finally, after what seemed like an age, he was spent, and I was filled with his sticky semen. My body quivered with nervous energy as if I'd just been given the greatest workout of my life. My knees were too weak for me to stand in my heels, I just collapsed on the floor, spunk leaking from my ass, panties soaked with my cum, garters torn around my stockings, my wig askew and lipstick smudged. Sat naked beside me, my powerful black son lifted his fingers, coated in my white slimy juices and put them to my lips. Simply acting on instinct, I sucked my cum clean off them.

"There's a good Momma, likes her own pussy juices almost as much as my cum," he smiled down on my exhausted body and I knew that he was right and knew, what was more, that this wouldn't be the last time I'd be tasting either.

Now that I'd discovered Keenan's lust for his mom and my own desire to be filled with black dick, this was only the beginning.

12