My Blindfolded Asian Neighbor

Story Info
Married man gets to have sex with his blindfolded neighbor.
3.3k words
27.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a fantasy I have about my real neighbor named Jazmin. I hope she reads this story!

My neighbor is Jazmin, and she's a sixty-year-old Asian that I find to be sexy! She's married, and I've become good friends with her husband.

I'm also married, and I'm sixty-one years old and now fully retired. My wife still worked as a bank manager and loved her job. She didn't want to retire.

For the past six months, Jazmin's husband and I would spend Saturday's drinking beer and playing pool in his man cave.

I often commented on how I thought Jazmin was sexy and how I wished I had the opportunity to be with an Asian woman. Jazmin's husband took this as a compliment and often told me she was great in bed. I think he wanted to make me jealous.

Then one day, while we played pool and Jazmin was out shopping, he shocked me with something.

"You know, Jazmin has this kinky fantasy," he said.

"What's that?"

"Well, she would like to be tied-up, blindfolded and fucked by a complete stranger," he said.

I was stunned; he told me that. Yet excited. "Man, I would pay for that experience," I said without thinking.

"That's another fantasy. Being a paid whore," he added.

I looked at him in anticipation he would bust out laughing that this was a joke. But he didn't. "Are you serious?"

"I am," he said, then paused. "Jazmin told me she really wanted to fulfill this fantasy. She didn't want to know the identity of the man. She told me to handle everything."

"For real? Is this a joke?"

"For real and it's no joke.

"Why would you allow this? I mean, what's in it for you?"

"She will watch me fuck this girl I work with," he said.

"Are you interested?" he asked.

"I could be," I said and pondered for a few seconds. "Sure, why not. I'm always up for trying something new."

"Okay, it's a deal," he said, and we ironed out the details while we finished playing pool. I played lousy during the rest of our game since I had Jazmin on my mind. Images of her being naked and tied up gave me a hard-on.

A month had passed, and it was showtime. We agreed on nine in the morning on Wednesday.

I walked across the street to Jazmin's house.

I lightly knocked on the front door. It opened, and Jazmin's husband motioned for me to come inside.

I stepped inside. He closed and locked the door.

"She's waiting in the den. Remember, don't say a single word," he whispered, then winked at me with me nodding in agreement.

I followed him through the living room, through the kitchen, and into the den.

I colossal smile grew on my face when I saw Jazmin, naked, and tied to the Futon. Her wrists spread out and tied to the top of the Futon. Her ankles were tied to the bottom of the Futon spreading her legs apart, providing easy access to her hairy pussy. She was blindfolded.

"Jazmin, I found this stranger walking in front of our house. I asked him to come inside and fuck you. Is that okay?" he said.

"Oh, yes! Please fuck me, Mister Stranger," Jazmin said and wiggled her ass as my invitation.

I reached in my pants pocket and removed three hundred dollars. I handed it to him.

"Honey, he's paying you three hundred dollars to be his whore. Will you be a good whore?"

"Yes, baby, I'll be a perfect whore," said Jazmin with a smile on her face.

I stripped off all of my clothes. Her husband stripped off all of his clothes.

I walked over to the Futon.

I got on my knees on the cushion by Jazmin's left. Her head moved as she was listening to my movements.

I leaned down and gave her a kiss on the lips. Our kiss soon turned passionate without tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths. While we kissed, her husband sat naked on a near-by chair and watched.

I stopped kissing her and began kissing her neck. Jazmin gave some light moans.

After kissing her neck, I kissed my way down to her tits. They were A-cup size and began sagging due to her age. I still thought they were sexy. I sucked on both of her erect nipples. Jazmin moaned.

My cock began rising. I moved away from her tits and grabbed hold of my cock. I put the tip of my cock against her lips. She knew what to do. She opened her mouth and began sucking on the head of my cock.

"That's it, baby. Suck this stranger's cock," her husband said from the chair while he lightly stroked his cock.

My cock went deeper into Jazmin's warm mouth.

"Mmm, yes, I love seeing my wife sucking a stranger's cock. Be a good cocksucker, honey."

Jazmin's mouth worked on my cock with the tip touching the back of her throat a few times.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth. I got off the Futon and walked over to her tied up ankles.

I kissed every inch of her left foot.

"Oh, that's different," moaned Jazmin.

I kissed every inch of her right foot.

I went back to her left foot and kissed all of her toes.

"I love this," said Jazmin.

I started sucking on her toes, beginning with the little toe of her left foot. I sucked on all of her toes, concentrating on the big toe. I sucked on it like I was sucking on a small cock.

"Fuck! I never had that done," said Jazmin.

"How do you like it?" her husband said while stroking his cock, which was now rock hard.

"I love it," replied Jazmin.

I started sucking on her toes, beginning with the little toe of her right foot. I sucked on all of her toes, concentrating on the big toe. I sucked on it like I was sucking on a small cock.

After I sucked on her toes for a few minutes, I dropped to my knees in front of her pussy.

I stared at her pussy, looking at how her cunt lips were formed. I leaned in and smelled her pussy.

I stuck out my tongue and began licking every inch of her pussy lips and the sides.

"Mmm, feels good!" said Jazmin.

I lightly ran the tip of my tongue back and forth across that area between the bottom of her pussy and asshole. This was a test to see if she would resist. She didn't, so I took a risk.

I slowly ran the tip of my tongue all around the edge of that sweet, puckered asshole. She didn't resist, so I figured it would be okay. I lightly let the tip of my asshole touch her asshole.

"That's different," said Jazmin.

I licked every inch of Jazmin's asshole.

"Honey, he's licking my asshole," said Jazmin.

"Do you like it?" he replied.

"I do," said Jazmin. "Lick my asshole!" she yelled out. "Lick it!"

I licked and sucked on her asshole. This was making me incredibly horny, and I've always wanted to try this. I stuck my tongue into her asshole.

"He's tongue fucking my asshole. He's tongue fucking my asshole!" yelled out Jazmin.

I knew she enjoyed this because she was pushing her ass into my face.

I tongue fucked and licked her asshole for a few minutes, making it sloppy with my saliva.

I moved away from her asshole and returned to licking the sides of her pussy and the inside of her thighs.

I moved my tongue to the opening of her pussy. I shoved my tongue all the way into her pussy.

"He's tongue fucking my pussy!" yelled out Jazmin. "Tongue my pussy! Tongue fuck my pussy!' she yelled.

I tongue fucked her pussy, allowing me to taste her juices. It tasted so fucking good!

I removed my tongue from her pussy and licked my way up to her clit. I quickly found her clit and started sucking on it like it was a tiny cock.

"Oh yes, oh yes," said Jazmin.

While I sucked on her clit, I reached up and fondled both of her erect nipples.

"Feels so fucking good!" said Jazmin.

Jazmin began pushing her crotch into my face the longer I sucked on her clit.

"Yes, yes, eat my pussy. Eat my pussy!" Jazmin yelled out.

Jazmin's breathing was now rapid while I sucked on her clit.

"Oh yes, yes, fuck!" said Jazmin, and then she held her breath, pushed her crotch into my face while her body shook.

"I'm cumming!" she yelled and had her first orgasm with me.

"That's it, honey. Cum for the stranger," said her husband while he continued to lightly stroke his cock.

Jazmin's orgasm subsided, and her breathing became shallow. But I remained relentless with sucking on her clit, and it wasn't long before her breathing became rapid.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" yelled out Jazmin.

I sucked harder on her clit, and I began having difficulty breathing because my face was buried in her sweet pussy.

"FUCK!" scream Jazmin, and she held her breath, and her body shook, having another orgasm.

Her orgasm subsided.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, Mister Stranger," she yelled. "I want your cock in my pussy!"

I pulled my face away from her pussy and moved my cock to it. I rubbed my six-inch cock up and down her wet pussy slit.

"Come on, fuck me," she demanded and wiggled her crotch. "Fuck me now!"

I pushed the head of my cock into the opening of her pussy. It slipped inside.

"Oh yes," said Jazmin.

I pushed my cock deeper into her wet pussy.

"That's better," said Jazmin.

My cock was buried into her pussy with my blonde pubic hair up against here black pubic hair. I wished it was like Velcro, and I couldn't leave this position.

I pulled my cock halfway out and pushed it back in and started pumping her pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes," said Jazmin. "Fuck me."

"What are you?" said her husband.

"I'm a whore! I'm a whore and needs to be fucked!' she said.

The more I pumped her pussy, the sounds of my crotch slapping against her crotch were beautiful music.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," Jazmin repeatedly said while our crotches slapped together.

Her husband remained in his chair, stroking his cock, loving the sight of his wife being fucked by a stranger.

"Fuck me! I'm a whore! I'm a slut!" Jazmin yelled out with rapid breathing.

I so much wanted to say something, but being completely unknown was also a huge turn-on.

Then it happened again. "FUCK ME!" Jazmin yelled out, and she held her breath, and her body shook, having another orgasm. "I'M CUMMING!" she screamed.

Her orgasm subsided, and she was out of breath. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. "I'm going to cum," I said.

"Cum in my whore's mouth," said her husband.

"Yes, cum in my mouth. I want you to feed me some cum," said Jazmin.

I pulled my cock out of my mouth. I squeezed my cock with my right hand while I rushed upon the Futon.

I got on my knees next to Jazmin, who had her mouth opened. I shoved the head of my cock into her mouth. She closed her mouth, creating a tight seal around the head of my cock.

I could feel it coming. "Here it comes my whore," I said then my cock immediately spurted out globs of my warm cum into Jazmin's mouth.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and quickly leaned down and kissed Jazmin on her lips. I French kissed her, allowing me to taste my cum in her mouth.

"It's my turn," said her husband, and he got off the chair, squeezing his cock and rushed over to the Futon.

He got on the Futon on his knees and immediately shoved his cock into Jazmin's mouth. Based on the sound she made, she wasn't expecting that.

"Ahhh!" said her husband, and I could sense that he was dumping his load of cum into his wife's mouth.

He was done and pulled his cock out of Jazmin's mouth and got off the Futon.

"The stranger is now leaving," he told Jazmin.

"Thank you, Mister Stranger, for letting me be your slutty whore," said Jazmin.

While I got dressed, I saw Jamin moving the back of her head against the back cushion of the Futon. I didn't think anything of it while I continued to get dressed.

Her husband got dressed, with Jazmin still rubbing the back of her head against the cushion of the Futon.

Her husband walked me out of the den and through the living room.

"Thanks," he said while he opened up the front door.

I left and headed back home with a spring in my step.

Once I got home, I took a nap with a smile on my face. I finally had my taste of sweet Asian pussy!

A week passed. It was nine in the morning on a Wednesday. I was home alone, and the doorbell rang.

I answered the door and saw Jazmin standing on my front stoop. She wore a tee-shirt, long gym pants, and sandals.

I got a little nervous. "Hello," I said, and my heart started to race, thinking about last week.

"Can I come inside. I need to talk to you about something," she said.

"Ah, sure," I said, allowing her to enter my home.

I closed the front door.

Jazmin was quiet for a few seconds. I know that was you last week."

"What do you mean?"

"You were that stranger that had your way with me when I was blindfolded and tied to our Futon."

I got light-headed, thinking she was going to claim I ****d her. "Ah, your husband said you wanted to do it."

Jazmin looked dead-serious then cracked a smile. "I did, and you were great," she said with a smile.

"How did you know it was me?"

"I was able to move the blindfold to where I caught a glimpse of you."

I recalled the events of last Wednesday then remembered her scratching the back of her head on the cushion. "I hope I wasn't a disappointment because I loved it. I've always wanted to experience an Asian woman."

"And I'm happy I could be the one," said Jazmin she looked at me and smiled. "You licked my asshole, and my husband won't do that. I loved it," she said and paused. "But there's something I want to experience. Something my husband won't do," she added, then she removed her tee-shirt, gym pants, and sandals. She was naked.

"And what do you want to experience?" I said while I began removing my clothes.

Jazmin leaned down and reached inside one of the front pockets of her gym pants. She removed the blindfold and a small tube. She stood up and tied the blindfold around her eyes. "I want you to fuck my ass," she said and handed me the small tube.

I looked at the tube, and it was lube for anal sex. I smiled. "Since I never fucked a girl in her ass, I'm happy that an Asian asshole will be my first," I said.

I held Jazmin's hand and walked her into my kitchen.

I moved her to my eating bar and bent her over with her tits pressed on the bar. She grabbed the other end of the bar with her hand and spread her legs apart.

I set that tube on the bar, then dropped to my knees and stared at that sweet ass crack staring back at me. I love his position in a woman.

I leaned in and licked both sides of the crack of Jazmin's ass.

"I do love the attention my ass is getting," she said.

"I love giving your ass attention," I said, then I shoved my tongue into her ass crack, finding her sweet puckered asshole. I spread her cheeks apart and ran the tip of my tongue all around her asshole.

"Lick my ass! Lick my asshole," said Jazmin.

It wasn't long before Jazmin pushed her ass into my face while I licked her asshole.

"Tongue fuck my ass," she ordered.

I shoved my tongue into her asshole.

Jazmin pushed her ass harder into my face wanting every inch of my tongue into her ass.

After a minute of tongue fucking and licking her asshole, I pulled my tongue away from her ass and stood up.

I walked over to the other side of the eating bar.

I leaned down and kissed Jazmin on her lips. I shoved my tongue into her mouth as I wanted her to taste her ass.

We kissed for a minute.

I walked back to her ass. I opened that tube and smeared a little lube all over her asshole then I spread some lube on my cock. I set that tube back on the counter.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, fuck my ass," said Jazmin and wiggled her ass cheeks.

I pressed the tip of my cock against her virgin asshole. It slowly slid inside, thanks to the lube.

"Oh yes," said Jazmin.

The head of my cock was inside her ass. "You okay?"

"Yes, put more of your cock inside," she said.

I took it easy when I pushed more of my cock into her asshole. Jazmin moaned.

"Still okay?" "Your asshole is tight."

"Hurts a little, but it's becoming a good hurt," she said.

My cock slowly went deeper into her asshole, and it was now all the way in. There I was with my blonde pubic hair pressed up against the crack of her ass.

"Still okay?"

"Feels so good to have your cock all the way in my asshole," said Jazmin while she had a tight grip on the eating bar.

I slowly pumped her ass.

"That's it. Fuck my ass," said Jazmin.

I felt her asshole loosen up, so I pumped her ass a little faster.

"Yes, yes, oh my God!" said Jazmin.

My paced picked up.

"Oh my God, my ass if being fucked. Fuck my ass!" she said.

I could sense her asshole was really loose by now, so I started to give Jazmin's ass a good pounding.

"Yes, fuck my asshole! Fuck my asshole!" yelled Jazmin.

"AHHHHH!" yelled out Jazmin and her body and asshole tensed. She surprised me with an orgasm. She was out of breath when her orgasm subsided. "That was so fucking good," she said.

I gave her asshole another pounding, and I could only last a minute. "I'm going to cum."

"Cum in my ass," she yelled. "Cum in my ass!"

It was time. I stopped pumping and just let my cock go. I dumped my load of cum into her asshole.

"FUCK!" yelled out Jazmin and her body and asshole tensed up. She had her second orgasm, and it felt so fucking good while I was cumming in her ass.

My cock was done dumping cum into her asshole, and her orgasm subsided.

I soon felt her asshole loosen up from her orgasm, so I pulled my cock out of her ass.

I went over to the counter and got a paper towel.

I put the paper by her asshole when Jazmin stood up. It caught my cum that oozed out of her asshole.

She removed the blindfold while I threw the paper towel into the garbage.

Jazmin walked up to me and gave me a hug and a passionate kiss on the lips. "Thank you."

"And thank you," I replied.

She grabbed the blindfold and tube of lube.

We held hands while I walked her back to my living room.

We got dressed.

Jazmin gave me another hug and kiss.

"I'm here anytime you want your ass fucked," I said.

"Only you can fuck my ass," she replied with a wink.

Jazmin left my home, and I did a little happy dance.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Fun with the New Neighbor Daniel's New Neighbor Rocks His World.in Anal
In the Shower Joining my friend's mom in the shower.in Mature
Mom's Best Friend: A Virginity Lost Nerd gets lucky when MILF seduces him after seeing his cock.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
More Stories