My Blowjob Only Relationship

Story Info
Two year blowjob only relationship with a married man.
2.3k words
4.55
14.2k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OralEmma
OralEmma
39 Followers

A lot of people have shown an interest in a blowjob only relationship I had with a married man not so long ago, so I thought I'd write it down. This is a true story.

For context, I have always been orally focussed. Even before giving my first blowjob I was fantasising about giving blowjobs, and played with myself imagining giving blowjobs. When I see men in the street I imagine what it would be like to be sucking them, and most porn I watch involves blowjobs or face fucking or similar. Giving a blowjob is my favourite thing to do in the world. I'm addicted to it really, so a blowjob only relationship didn't feel odd to me.

I met him in bar one evening. I was 21, he was 53. He is overweight, balding and not what most people would call conventionally good looking. He isn't the type I normally go for and didn't even notice him to begin with.

I was trying to buy a drink at the bar when a man turns to me and tells me that I am very pretty and that I look stunning in my very short dress. I was flattered and said thank you. He continued to pay me compliments for the next two or three minutes, telling me that he loved my short red hair, my slim and long legs and that he hadn't seen as pretty a girl in this bar for a long time. It worked, and when he offered to buy me a drink, I accepted.

We talked for a few minutes more when he turned up the heat. I can't remember the exact words he used, but it was something like, "a lot of men must want to fuck you - you must get offers all the time." I was a bit taken aback by the directness and laughed nervously, and told him that men didn't approach me very often, and even when they did, they didn't put it quite so directly. I smiled as I said this and it was clear we were both flirting.

He said that if he was quite a bit younger he'd be direct and would definitely try to fuck me. I felt a shiver through my body and, despite him being quite a lot older than me and not traditionally handsome or in shape, it was clear there was sexual chemistry between us. I decided to go with it and told him that I like older men and didn't think he was too old.

He touched my arm and tried to let me down gently. He told me he was very much enjoying talking to me and that I was just his type, but he had to be honest with me: he was happily married with two children older than me. We talked for about an hour more, flirting mainly and, because nothing was going to happen, we both felt quite bold about the things we talked about and were very open about our respective sex lives.

He told me that he had a very romantic relationship with his wife - he took her out a lot, bought her nice things and they "made love" 3 or 4 times a week. He told me he had a very high sex drive and that he would have sex every day if he could.

I commented that they had a perfect relationship. He said it was perfect in most ways apart form one: he loved and needed regular blowjobs but she wouldn't give them. I was genuinely shocked and asked if he was serious. I laughed and said he might be married to the wrong woman, telling him about my love of giving blowjobs and that he would never be short of blowjobs if we were together. We both laughed until the laughter tailed off to a pause in the conversation.

He'd bought me a few drinks by this stage and I was feeling quite drunk, brave and a bit slutty. I whispered in his ear, "I could give you a blowjob now, if you want." He smiled at me, took a couple of breaths, and accepted my offer.

We quickly found out my flat was on the way to his house and that he could give me a lift home...and come in for a blowjob. While he was driving, I stroked his cock through his jeans, telling him how much I wanted him in my mouth and how much I was looking forward to tasting his cum.

Once in my flat, I asked him to sit down before pulling my dress over my head, leaving me in just a black thong and heels. I knelt between his legs and pulled his jeans and boxers off. I asked if I could give him a blowjob. Yes baby, he replied, and pulled my head onto him.

I wanted to show him what he was missing and gave him the best blowjob I could, always enthusiastic with plenty of saliva. It was obvious he was about to cum after about ten minutes, and as he started moaning and as his cock swelled he put both his hands on the back of my head and pressed down firmly while thrusting his hips up to meet me. Deep in my mouth he came, and how much he came! I've never felt so much cum in my mouth at once and had to swallow twice to take it all down. Turns out he was a very heavy cummer - very flattering for a girl.

I sucked his cock softly for another few minutes before he lifted me off and told me he had to go - his wife was expecting him and he was already late.

I thanked him for letting me suck him (I always say thank you - I am polite, if nothing else) and he said I was a very good girl. I asked if he wanted to see me again or do the same again or whatever. He repeated what he said earlier about him being happily married but also said that he was tempted because he did need regular blowjobs. He said he'd think about it and told me to set up a kik account for him to contact me. I did so there and then and told him my username.

I didn't know whether he'd contact me and checked kik every 10 minutes for 4 days, waiting to hear from him. Eventually, after 4 days, a message came. He wanted to see me and asked if I could be available at 6pm that evening when he finished work. I responded probably too quickly, saying yes of course. I did have plans, as it happened, but cancelled them when he said he wanted to see me.

I left work early that day and made sure I was perfect for him in every way. Made sure I was waxed and moisturised, full make up with bright red lips. And I decided to be brave, wearing lingerie, stockings and heels and a cupless bra - nothing else. I wanted to impress.

He arrived just after 6. He saw me in my lingerie and his eyes widened. Very sexy, baby girl, he said. I asked him if I could be of any service. He said he had something to say. And that's when he told me how it would be.

He told me again that he was happily married, that he loved his wife deeply and would NEVER leave her. He said she was perfect in every way but she didn't give blowjobs, "which leaves a gap in my life," he said. "I'd like you to fill that gap".

Don't say anything yet, he said, because there is more - there are conditions, he said.

1. We will communicate on kik only. I won't ever give you my phone number. And you will only respond to my messages on kik. You will never contact me independently. My wife must never see any messages from you on my phone.

2. I will never take you out anywhere. It's too risky. I will come to your flat every time.

3. I will only come to your flat when it's convenient. It may be at short notice, and I may have to cancel at short notice.

4. This will only be about blowjobs. I will never fuck you or even kiss you - those thing are for my wife.

5. And this is absolutely definitely not about love. We are not a couple, this won't be a relationship, and I don't want emotional attachment. That is all for my wife.

He said that what he was asking was completely unreasonable and he didn't expect me to say yes. In fact, he expected me to slap his face and ask him to leave. But he wanted to put it to me, just in case. He said if I said no, he would leave and I would never see him again.

What a proposition! Many people would have told him to leave immediately, but I didn't. I am very submissive and the completely one sided dynamic turned me on (still does). And I really liked that I was filling a gap in his life - that I was needed and I could give him something that his wife wouldn't. That made me feel good. And frankly, the idea of being a married man's blowjob slut on the side really appealed to me. So I said yes, I accept my new role!

He smiled and said he was very pleased and that I was a very good girl. I smiled and said thank you. He said we should start and told me to get on my knees, which I did, obediently. And he fed me, taking his cock out and pressing it between my very welcoming lips. When he came, it felt like the consummation of our agreement. I was happy.

And the relationship began. He would come to my flat 2 or 3 times a week, stay for a blowjob, facefuck, throat fuck or whatever. He'd cum in my mouth, in my throat or on my face, then leave soon after. He would stay anywhere between 10 minutes and 40 minutes. I considered him my boyfriend and I was happy and content that I could fill the gap he was missing in his life.

After a about a month, he asked if I had a boyfriend or if I was seeing anyone. No, I said. Good girl, he said. I asked him if he wanted me to be exclusive. He said yes, he would prefer it if I was faithful - that would make him happy, He wanted to make sure I was available. I giggled like a little girl and said yes, of course. I was so happy and excited. He wanted me to himself and didn't want any other man to have me. That made the submissive in me so content and safe. I told him that I loved him and would do anything for him. He said that he liked that I loved him and that the thing I could for him was always be available when he needed me, but he reminded me that he would never love me and that this wasn't about romance - that's what his wife was for.

And that was our relationship. For two years, he'd visit me two or three times a week. Each time I was desperately excited to see him and would always do everything to make myself pretty and perfect for him, and to be available whenever he needed me - a number of times that meant cancelling plans or making my excuses if I was already out. It was totally worth it.

He kept his promise. He never said he loved me, never took me out, never fucked me or kissed me, not once. It was about my mouth and his cock, and my reward was his cum. It just worked.

And then, after two years, came the worst day of my life. He messaged me to say he'd be around in an hour and he wanted me to dress like a schoolgirl (that was his favourite look). When he came he said he had something to say, just like he did at the beginning. But this time it was short. He told me that his wife was getting suspicious and that he had to stop coming around. I pleaded with him not to stop. I actually begged him and cried and cried and told him I'd do anything.

But he said his mind was made up. This would be the last time he'd see me. I wanted to show him he was giving up a lot and gave him my most enthusiastic, lustful, needy blowjob ever, but wanted to make it last, so I stopped every now and again so he wouldn't cum - drawing it out - tears rolling down my eyes all the time. He got impatient eventually, put me on my back with my head over the edge of the bed and took complete control, fucking my throat hard and quick until he came.

I stayed on the bed not wanting him to go, not accepting it. But he left anyway. He did say that I was a very special girl and that I'd make someone very happy one day, which was nice.

I cried for days, calling in sick to work for three days straight. I was totally devastated and, if I'm honest, I still am.

I did try to contact him on kik after two days to plead with him, but he'd deleted his account. I didn't have any way to contact him - I didn't even know his surname.

I hope he'll get in touch again one way. Or maybe I'll meet someone like him again. I can only hope.

OralEmma
OralEmma
39 Followers