My Boring Commute Pt. 06

Story Info
No longer taking the bus. Chris plays with Ms. Tuchson.
4.8k words
4.49
5.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morning came, the large window shades adjusted automatically, rolling down, blocking out the light of the sun. 9am and I finally felt her move. Ms. Tuchson. Her wet pussy rocking against my leg. Her cold clit ring and gold chain at the bottom of the covers. Also, against my leg. She kissed my neck as I woke up. I looked at her and realized she was just as beautiful in the morning as she was with a face full of cosmetics.

Her warm eyes looking into mine. We made out for a short time before I seized her gold chain, and we went to the shower. It was the fanciest shower I had ever seen. I stood there for a minute looking at it all. 10 shower heads, a rain head at least 3 feet wide, 3 walls of horizontal sprayers and a control panel.

Ms. Tuchson opened the glass door, and we stepped inside. A few clicks and the water started. It was instantly hot. The right temperature. No need to stand outside, testing the water with your hand. Ms. Tuchson smiled at me as warm steam was billowing out of small ports at the bottom of the shower stall.

Seconds later we were enveloped in thick white fog. So thick that I could not see 1 foot away. When I stretched out my arm. My hand was hidden by steam. Still holding onto Ms. Tuchson's chain, I tugged slightly, and her smiling form came into view. Rubbing her hands slowly in a bar of soap. She ran her hands over my neck, shoulders, and body. Slowly in circles. Not missing a spot. I let go of the chain, it swung between her legs, and she knelt.

The hot water cascaded over me as she cleaned my legs and feet. I wiped the water from my face as she smiled up at me.

"I waited to clean my favorite part for last." Ms. Tuchson stated. Smiling wide.

Her soapy hands grasped my cock and balls. She ran her hands between my legs, massaging my taint, my ass, and my anus with her fingers. I was hard instantly. But she focused on my getting clean.

I looked down at her. But the thick fog hid most of her body. The top of her head, her smiling face, and a blurring shoulder were all I could see. She cleaned me with a spray of a nozzle and set to suck my cock. Her warm mouth was heavenly. The hot steam, the hot water, and the massaging spray would have likely put me back to sleep.

If it wasn't for Ms. Tuchson's hand massaging my balls, her vacuum like sucking on my cock head, and a playful bite of her teeth as she looked up at me. I wagged a finger at her playfully and she went back to sucking.

10 minutes? 20 minutes? Who knew? But in the end, I sprayed her mouth with semen. She hummed lightly and was in a very good mood. She stood up, opened her mouth, and showed it still full of my white sticky present. She smiled as she smacked her lips and swallowed it down. She had a fetish for semen.

Ms. Tuchson showered quickly and was ready quickly. She had plans. Jewelry shopping.

We grabbed a bowl of sliced fruit, a croissant, and ate while we walked. I was wearing a suit; she had a matching suit with a skirt. Her dark green silk blouse made her skin look even lighter. Her nipples barely visible as she stood up straight. A single gold chain link peeked out the bottom of her skirt as she walked.

I wondered if anyone would notice.

We walked to the SUV, and I helped her into the passenger seat. She pulled her skirt up without thinking about it. Her gold chain hung down.

I climbed in, started the SUV, and placed my hand on her naked thigh. The cold gold chain links rolling between my fingers.

Ms. Tuchson showed me where to drive. The jewelry store had just opened. It was 11am.

We parked in front and a valet took our car. He helped Ms. Tuchson out of the passenger seat. Her gold chain swung back and forth. If he knew what it was, he did not show it on his face.

Inside we were greeted like old friends. Ms. Tuchson was well known but I had only ever seen her wear a gold watch, earrings, and a simple necklace. The store was very fancy. Large glass cases. No prices. Every employee was dressed perfectly, with large toothy smiles, and waiting patiently for the customer to ask for something.

After walking around, looking at all the displays, Ms. Tuchson walked to a chair in a side office. I did not join her but looked at the most expensive displays. Large necklaces of thousands of carrots of diamonds, rubies, sapphires, and other stones. Millions of dollars, thousands of hours of work, and all laid out for the customer.

After 30 minutes I walked over to join Ms. Tuchson. She was trying on several gold rings. Some had lots of small gems, one had a huge single gem, and others had mixes of small, medium, and large. Colored gems, different cuts, and different settings. She tried them all on and admired them on her finger.

She finally settled on the single huge gem. Colorless and glistening. It could be seen from 50 yards away. I guessed 50 carrots in size. She winked at me as it was set on her finger. The other rings were whisked away, and a single gold ring was brought out.

I assumed it was for me and I tried it on. It was a "cigar band". Thin around the base but it flared out to a broad flat top. This one was plain. I wiggled it around and asked that it be made with a flat bottom. To keep from rolling. The jeweler also advised he could shave the sides to make it sit in between my fingers better. It would not be perfectly round and picturesque. But it would be very comfortable to wear. I thanked him for his advice and returned it to him.

The jeweler advised me that my ring would be ready on Monday and delivered to me at work. Ms. Tuchson had purchased both and she would be wearing hers outside of the store. Before the jeweler could stand up Ms. Tuchson had one more request.

She wanted a 6-gauge chain to go around her waist that matched her current chain. The jeweler nodded and she stood up. A quick waist measurement and he left.

'A waist chain. Kinky.' I told her. Winking.

"You have no idea what you started." She stated. Licking her lips.

The jeweler returned with a black tray. The gold chain glistened. He picked it up and secured it around her waist. He locked the last link using some large tools, and the chain was set. He picked up a small "S" type gold hook. He secured it between two links as Ms. Tuchson fished her gold chain from under her skirt. The last link in the chain slid onto the S hook and sat barely out of sight. Mostly secure.

"You wouldn't have matching bracelets, anklets, and a necklace with a large padlock on it. Would you? You see my fetish is that I am my fiancée's slave. He wants me locked up." Ms. Tuchson stated calmly.

"The necklace is not a common request. But I can make it. It would be ready by Monday and delivered to work. Would you like a working lock? Or just for show and have it soldered closed around your neck?" he asked. If this sort of conversation was uncomfortable to him, he did not show it.

"No. Soldered permanently closed, just like the two bracelets and anklets please." Ms. Tuchson stated. Smiling.

The jeweler left with the black tray as we talked about our wedding plans. A few minutes later he emerged with a tray overflowing with gold links. He knelt between her legs and secured the anklets first. He then stood, took a wrist in his hands, and locked them with gold chains as well. A quick measurement around her neck and he sat down.

'Please make her necklace 2 gauge. I want them large, thick, and very noticeable.' I told the jeweler.

"Then I will need to make the padlock bigger. To compensate for the bigger links." He stated.

"That's fine." Ms. Tuchson stated.

The jeweler made some notes on a pad and left. We stood up and left as well.

I noticed Ms. Tuchson had slowed her pace even more then before. I held her hand and watched her face. I saw she had a look of pure focus in her eyes. Her steps were slow, precise, and made me think she was tiptoeing through a mind field.

"The waist chain changed the angle of the clit ring. It is now rubbing 100% as I walk." she stated, trying to whisper.

I reached over to her chain, I pulled it up, unhooked it and let it slide back under her skirt. She kissed me on the lips as we walked out to the car.

A quick stop at the tattoo parlor had Ms. Tuchson looking confused. We walked in and Kaylee was there smiling. I told her we were getting married; I wanted her new last name tattooed on her ring finger, in black ink, but mixed with night glow ink.

Kaylee walked us to a chair, Ms. Tuchson's new ring was removed, and Kaylee admired it as she set it on the tray.

"Name?" Kaylee asked.

'Miller.' I told her.

5 minutes later a black script of letters spelling Miller was now tattooed on her ring finger. A small dab of ointment, the new wedding ring replaced, and I paid Kaylee $200 in cash.

'No more divorce. You cannot take my name off your skin.' I told her firmly.

"I never thought for a second that I would be getting a third divorce." Ms. Tuchson stated. Staring into my eyes.

We walked to the SUV and drove home. In the parking garage I opened Ms. Tuchson's door. But instead of walking her out, I opened the door to the back seat. She climbed in. I sat down, pulled down my pants and underwear, and she rolled up her skirt.

I swept my hard cock back and forth on her wet, dripping, black pussy hair. With enough of her juices, I slid the head of my cock into her asshole. Ms. Tuchson moaned, her arms wrapped around my neck, her tits pressed against my face. I held her clit chain in my hand as she sunk down on my cock. Inch by inch and she finally took the whole length. She rocked, she gyrated, and she bounced.

After ten minutes Ms. Tuchson's SUV automatically locked its doors. We had not noticed. We were lost in sex. But the motion, the movement, and the action caused the car's alarm to sound. Honking loudly, lights flashing.

5 men and the doorman ran to the parking lot. Looking in they saw Ms. Tuchson riding my cock. Deep in her ass she made no attempt to stop as the alarm blared. Echoing off the concrete walls of the parking garage. The men laughed, gave me a thumbs up, and set up a perimeter around the car.

15 more minutes of ass fucking, car alarm sounding, and I finished. Her guts sprayed with cum. We climbed out smiling. I disarmed the alarm as Ms. Tuchson pulled her skirt down. Her new gold jewelry around her ankles and wrists glistened in the low light.

The perimeter of men walked away without a word. We walked to the elevator, holding hands, and smiling. In our apartment Ms. Tuchson stripped her clothing. Only her gold jewelry remained. It could not be removed without bolt cutters, saws, or something more powerful. She jingled softly as she walked.

I pulled on her clit chain and secured it to her waist. She glared at me but relented. I saw the change in angle of the ring caused it to rotate upwards. Its curve was focused on her clit. Not above it but directly touching it.

'50 squats. 50 jumping jacks. 50 lunges. 50 mountain climbers.' I told her.

Ms. Tuchson nodded and went to work. She performed beautifully. Her sleek nude body bouncing. Her gold jewelry was swinging. It jingled as she moved. 50 jumping jacks nearly killed her. Every bounce of her waist chain and I thought she was going to orgasm. Her eyes were bloodshot, stressed, and her face strained.

After she finished, she stood up, breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling slowly. I ran my hands over her huge tits, her back, her stomach, and her legs.

'I noticed the jumping jacks were very difficult. The angle of your ring. It rests directly on your clit.' I told her.

Ms. Tuchson nodded.

I took off my clothes and we went to the shower. We made out like High School kids. The thick steam surrounding us. When it got too warm, we could not take it any longer, we exited. Naked. Her gold chain in my hand. I walked her to bed for a short nap. She fell asleep quickly. I traced my fingers across her back and around her ass cheeks before I too fell asleep.

4pm chimed on my cell phone. I woke up to find Ms. Tuchson right where I left her. Asleep attached to my side. I slid out of bed and made several phone calls. Plans for Monday afternoon. Everyone was on board.

I also ordered dinner. We would be eating at home tonight.

It was the first time I had been in the apartment without Ms. Tuchson following me around. I realized it was much larger than I had thought. At least 4 times bigger. Behind the main hallway was a large pantry connected to the kitchen. Two large closets, 2 more bedrooms, 2 more bathrooms, a den with gas fireplace, and a large office. But most importantly I found a cinema. It was the largest room in the place. Huge black leather couches. Enough for 20 people.

Before I could sit down Ms. Tuchson entered. She smiled, pushed me down in the first-row chair and began to dance. Slowly, her hips gyrating. Her gold chain in her hands. She lifted her leg and placed one on my shoulder, gyrating her huge black bush near my face, and wiggling her ass. She would strut away, shaking her tits, bouncing, and wiggling. No music played. She did not need it. She must have been practicing as a belly dancer for years. Her hips moved quicker and quicker. Her waist chain jingled, shook, and bounced.

She bent over, her tits hung, and she wiggled them in my face. Smiling wide she asked, "Do you like them? I have always wanted to go up a cup size or 3!"

'They look great. But bigger is always better. How about a "J" cup? I know it's more than 3. But you would look incredibly sexy being top heavy.' I told her.

Ms. Tuchson smiled, she rubbed her DD tits in my face, and whispered, "Anything you want."

'What about huge gold rings. Through your nipples. Tattoos covering your body and several brands. My name on your ass.' I told her. Looking into her eyes.

She hopped on my lap, a leg on either side, she pressed her clit against my cock, and she whispered in my ear, "Anything you want. I am yours. You own me. Don't tell me. Don't warn me. Turn me into whatever you want. Tell me to be a cow. I will walk on all 4's for the rest of my life. Tits dragging on the ground. Mooing and pissing on the floor while I eat grass. Happy. Content."

'We will be getting married on Monday. Anyone you want at the ceremony?' I asked.

"Nope." She stated. Smiling back at me.

'You are being naughty. Go spray your clit. Keep it clean.' I told her firmly.

Ms. Tuchson stood up and walked away slowly without a word.

I picked up the remote and turned on the cinema. I discovered it was also a computer. Connected to the internet I could surf the web, play games, and look at porn. Ms. Tuchson returned as I was looking at extreme body modifications. Split tongues, tattooed eyes, removed ears.

She stood by looking at the pictures while I surfed. She was silent, taking it all in. After a few minutes I went back to the television. I turned on a baseball game and went to get dressed. Ms. Tuchson poured herself a glass of wine and brought me a beer in a tall glass.

I got up to use the bathroom as the doorbell chimed.

Ms. Tuchson looked at me. She was not expecting anyone.

'Please get the door. And do not get dressed.' I told her.

"I would never." She said as she walked to the door.

A moment later our doorman was pushing a cart into our kitchen. His eyes trained on the ground. He put several large containers of food on the counter as I paid him in cash. I thanked him and Ms. Tuchson walked him to the door. Several times I saw him raise his eyes to look at Ms. Tuchson's naked body. How could he not be tempted.

I heard him stammer, "thank you. And. You look beautiful. I love the gold."

"Well thank you. You are too kind." I heard Ms. Tuchson respond.

She returned smiling. A little extra bounce in her step.

We ate pasta, salad, and bread. We settled in to watch the baseball game. I flipped through paperwork as the game allowed. It was not work but study material. I still had a lot to learn.

After dinner Ms. Tuchson was cuddled against me. My hand wrapped around her clit chain. I was thumbing through the links without thought. Her legs shook with anticipation. I pulled on the chain, she rose to her feet, and we went to bed. It was past 10pm and I was tired. Ms. Tuchson followed me. She had no choice.

At the bedroom I stripped, left my clothes on the floor and guided Ms. Tuchson into the bed. She wrapped her legs around my leg, pressed her tits against me, and settled in. In under a minute, she was sound asleep. Her deep slow breath on my neck. Her hands unmoving and heavy on my shoulders.

I stroked her soft skin for nearly an hour before I fell asleep.

We woke up at 9am. Stirring slowly. It had been a long few days and I was still not used to my new surroundings. Ms. Tuchson slid under the covers; her mouth attached to my cock. I pulled back the covers to see she was very focused on her activity. I stroked her hair, scratched her back, and spanked her upturned ass. She did her very best to deepthroat my cock without choking. But she needed practice.

She pulled her mouth from my cock, stroking it with her hand, saliva dripping from her mouth, as she smiled wide. Breathing heavy she began sucking again. I pulled her legs closer to me. I used my fingertip to tease her asshole. Touching it, prodding it gently, and pushing in. Never more than just the fingertip. She wiggled her ass at my touch and moaned on my cock.

Several minutes later I filled her mouth with semen. She slurped loudly, collecting it all, looking up at me she opened her mouth to show me her white treasure.

'Keep it in your mouth. Do not swallow a drop. Not until I give you permission.' I told her.

Ms. Tuchson nodded.

I grabbed her clit chain and walked to the shower. Still not ready to use the panel she turned it on for me. We climbed in and out in 20 minutes. At the counter she was fixing her hair, smiling, and humming. She prepared her cosmetics and 20 more minutes she was done. I was in the kitchen reading, snacking, and she came out. A smile as wide as she could sustain. Without losing a precious drop.

The doorbell rang and she looked at me oddly. I was not expecting anyone. We walked to the door together. When we opened it, we saw two women, holding a large garment bag, and eyeing the naked Ms. Tuchson up and down.

'You may swallow my cum now.' I told her.

Ms. Tuchson made a huge show of swallowing as the two women looked at one another.

"Uh. We have a dress delivery. It will need to be fitted." The shorter one stated.

'Come in.' I told them.

Ms. Tuchson's naked body showed them the way. They explained my parents had ordered a dress for Ms. Tuchson since we were to be married tomorrow. The size, pattern, and fit were put together last night. Small changes were to be done before tomorrow afternoon.

They opened the bag and slid the dress onto the naked Ms. Tuchson. My parents, or likely just my mother, had fine taste. Ms. Tuchson walked to the nearest mirror. It was mostly lace, mostly see-through, and barely touched the ground. A set of white high heels on her feet and she looked beautiful. The two women both shed a tear as she walked around in it.

"Can I make one change?" Ms. Tuchson asked.

"Of course." They replied.

"I need a built-in corset. I want my tits pushed up, together, and lewdly displayed. He wants my tits on display for the wedding day." Ms. Tuchson stated. Looking at me as I nodded.

"That is an easy fix." The small woman stated as the dress was removed. Returned to the garment bag. And they left quickly.

"How nice of your parents. I thought we could go dress shopping today. But this will work too." Ms. Tuchson stated wiggling her naked body. As she wiped a few tears from her face.

'I guess we could just stay in all day then,' I advised.

And we did. We stayed inside, reading work briefs, eating, watching movies, and relaxing. All the while Ms. Tuchson was naked. I wished Sunday would have lasted longer. It was a lot of fun. But in no time, we were in bed, snuggling, and chatting.

12