My Boring, Shitty Life Ch. 11

Story Info
Holy! Shit!
3k words
4.72
4.6k
1

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RoninMaximus Presents: My Boring, Shitty Life 11

Riley is just starting out in life, but thus far, is unimpressed. He's still in high school and having trouble finding himself in a world where everyone around him feels like they have it all together. In the past few weeks, he's joined a motorcycle club and started wearing his grandfather's legacy cut, gotten his first tattoo, rescued a damsel in distress, crushed on a few different girls, and gotten into a few fights. Recently, he was used and abused by the older woman next door as repayment for saving the damsel. Currently, there's a party in the basement at a certain cheerleader's house, only this party wasn't the one he'd been invited to. Things will heat up bit by bit along the way. All characters mentioned are over the age of eighteen, because, reasons, and as always this is a work of fiction.

The look of shock, hurt, and anger on Matt's face told me he was wishing his life was over. Brett's face was one of smug glee. The look on Michelle's face was of regret and embarrassment. I couldn't see my own face, but I assume it was one of righteous sympathy.

I placed my hand on Matt's arm as Michelle started bawling out excuses, begging her boyfriend to hear her out. I'd never seen her look so scared, nor him so crushed.

If it had been me, Brett would have been fighting for his life with his pants down. Matt's reaction highlighted his pain. His face scrunched up as he tried to hold back tears. He pulled me into a crushing hug and sobbed, hiding his face from the betrayers.

Brett laughed loudly and I shot him a glaring look. "This isn't over Brett." I told him. He held his arms out and shrugged, still smiling with his dick out. I cradled Matt against my shoulder, pausing only to push Michelle's hand away before she could touch him, and took Matt upstairs.

I ignored the looks we got from the other party goers as I helped Matt to my truck, sent Kelsey a text, and rushed off. Matt cried against the window the whole way home.

Kelsey met up with us in the driveway with her parents in tow. They all thanked me as Matt's dad pulled his son in for a hug. They didn't know the story, but I had texted Kelsey that Matt was hurt. She responded with 'hospital?!" And I managed to lob off 'emotional' before she had time to panic. I was glad she left it at that since I was driving and couldn't deal with the distractions.

I left them with Matt in the driveway, telling Matt that to call me if he wanted to talk, and that I'd be by as soon as he needed me. He didn't respond, but Kelsey and her Mom Kacy nodded at me to go.

I was pissed for my buddy, but it wasn't like I hadn't warned him about Brett. I'd help him any way I could, but I wasn't going to fight his battles for him. He'd never heal on his own if I did. Callous, I know, but it was true.

The next day at the club, I told Rhett and Trash about the whole thing. They were helpful, and approved of the way I handled it. They gave me shit for Matt's reaction, saying he sounded just like Crybaby, then told me how Crybaby got his name, and then moved on to have me polish the executive table where the seniors met.

It was my first time in there, as it was reserved for senior members only, and I was just there to clean. I tried not to look like a pervert as I polished it up. Odd thing to say, but it's how I felt. The wood top was one massive piece, probably 12x4 feet and around 6 inches thick. Carved into it was a semi naked woman squatting on her heels and playing with herself while wearing daisy dukes, a cowboy hat, and boots. She was carved to be fit, and busty. See, hard to not look like a perv.

When I'd finished, I asked Trash why they didn't fill in the table with epoxy or something to preserve the carving. He laughed and replied, "and miss out on the prospects adjusting their dicks tryin' to clean her up? No way!" I laughed with him and grabbed my dick for emphasis, making him laugh again.

"Fuckin' weirdo." I told him.

Monday at school I busied myself checking the rumor mill. Matt was out, understandably, and the rumor mill was buzzing with speculation about what happened Friday night. I checked Brett's conquest list, and knew it was over between Matt and Michelle. Her name was crossed out, and that upset me, but not as much as seeing Darcy's name as a new addition on the list. I reminded myself to fill her in on the rumor mill and what that meant.

She guffawed at the concept when I told her at lunch. "Seriously?! That's fucking insane. He's not even cute." I shrugged at her and went on eating my lunch. "Besides, I have a boyfriend, so there's-"

"Wait! What?" I asked.

She looked at me in sympathy. "My boyfriend?" I nodded. "He's in California."

"So what was that the other day then?"

She smiled slyly. "If you must know, Mr. Nosy, we kind of have this on again off again thing going on."

"So you guys were-"

"Off."

"But now you're?"

"On."

"And that leaves me?"

"SOL." She shrugged.

I chuckled. "Okay, so how does this work moving forward?"

She sighed, "look Riley. You're my best friend. I love you, but I'm not IN love with you."

"But you're in love with him?"

She nodded. "It's complicated, but yeah. That's the gist of it."

I smiled, "so I don't need to feel guilty about hooking up on Friday?"

She laughed outright. "NO! But you do need to dish. Spill it!"

The rest of lunch was spent with me quietly explaining the events of Friday night. It was cathartic, having someone who I could tell everything to without worrying about who else she might tell. I knew I could trust her, she was always good about that sort of thing. "Wow stud. I'm proud of you."

"Proud?" I asked.

"Mhmm. It's fun to know the deets, but you're clearly being careful, and keeping the girl's feelings in mind."

"Well I guess-"

"Furthermore, I like knowing that if I ever need a hand when Greg is being an ass, that you can deliver." She added slyly.

I chuckled. "Well as much fun as that sounds, I hope you don't need to call. Not that I won't come running-"

She held up her hand. "I get it." She paused. "Thank you. See, there you go being considerate again."

After school, I had a visitor waiting for me on my front porch. I thought about ignoring her and walking inside, but noticed my neighbor watching from across the street. I didn't want her to see me being rude, so instead I asked, "what do you want Michelle?"

I could see she had been crying, but I wasn't about to be a comforting ear. She'd hurt my friend in the worst way. "I want you to get a message to Matt."

"What message?" I asked, sighing and sitting down on the bench next to her.

She cried a bit while she spoke. "Tell him that I love him. That I'm sorry. That it was a mistake and that I hope he can forgive me-"

"Does he know that you fucked him?" I interrupted.

"What? No. How did you-"

"Brett's list was updated yesterday."

"Oh god. No. It's a lie. I swear."

I didn't believe her. "You were going to say how did I know? Now you're saying it didn't happen. I'm not stupid Michelle."

"It didn't-"

"Don't fucking lie to me!"

"But-"

"Save it. I'm not going to listen to this." I made to stand up but she put her hand on my arm, so I sat back down.

"Ok." She whispered. "I was vulnerable. You guys left, and he was there for me. I get that it was a mistake, but he made me feel better. I was being careless, and I just kind of went with it. I swear I was crying the whole time."

I sighed. "What are you going to tell Matt?"

"You can't tell him." She beseeched me, "he can't know. It'll crush him. I'll deny it, and prove to him it was just a mistake." Her eyes were desperate.

I was shocked that she could even think that was an option. "So just lie. Let him get back together with you, and keep my mouth shut?"

She nodded. "It's the only way-"

"I want what Brett got." I interrupted.

"Excuse me?"

She had the audacity to look affronted by my statement, but I pressed on. "I want it. Blowjob, fucking, the whole lot."

I could see her weighing the options. "I-"

"That's the price for my silence. You're asking me to lie to my best friend. What's one more?"

I could see the decision rattling around in her brain, I knew before she spoke that she was going to go through with it. "Ok." She whispered. "But you have to promise-"

I cut her off again, completely flabbergasted. "You've got to be fucking kidding me. Michelle what the fuck? No. I'm not going to screw you."

She gave me a confused look, "but you said-"

"I was testing you, you moron." I stood up and went to the door. I paused before leaving her on my porch. "You're not good enough for him Michelle. I'm telling my FRIEND the truth, the whole truth, and you're going to have to live with it. Get off my porch."

I could hear her crying as I slammed the door, but I didn't feel bad.

Dad was out that night, so I didn't have the chance to update him on the whole Matt thing. When I told him about the party over the weekend, he shook his head and muttered about 'high school bullshit.' But I figured he'd want the update either way.

Michelle had spent an hour or so crying on my porch, but eventually left before I had to call the cops. I was studying in my room when I heard the doorbell and thought she had come back.

I opened the door, ready to tell her off, only to see my neighbor standing there holding a plate of cookies. Dressed in the same black robe as before, I let her in, hoping for a repeat of the last time.

I heard clicking on the floor as she walked, and looked down to see her in heels instead of flip flops like last time. My dick throbbed as I followed her into my kitchen.

"You know, I don't even know your name." I told her, hoping to break the ice.

She turned to me after setting the cookies on the counter. Her look was predatory. "Sit." She commanded.

I took a seat at the kitchen chair as she slowly removed the belt from her robe. I could see an outfit underneath, but hadn't made it out yet when she walked over an pulled my chair out further from the table. I wasn't husky or anything, but I was still surprised that she could slide it so easily. "Arms back."

Complying out of curiosity, I felt her wrap the silk belt around my wrists, binding them and securing them in place behind the chair. She gripped my hair and pulled my head back to kiss me softly. I tried to prolong it but had zero leverage as she pulled away. She walked around in front of me, heels clicking on the floor. "You'll have to tell me about the girl out front some other time." She said, slowly opening her robe. "I'm not here for that."

The robe fell to the floor and my eyes drank in the sight before me. She wore an all black corset lace bodysuit with a satin bustier and garter belts with no panties. My jaw hit the floor not long after her robe.

"I. Uh. Wow I-"

"No talking." She interrupted. It was probably for the best because I had absolutely no idea where I was going with that sentence.

I watched as she strode into the kitchen, heels still clicking, and rummaged through the drawers. "Here we go." She said.

"Um. What-"

"No. Talk. Ing." She cut me off, brandishing a large kitchen knife.

I held my tongue as she approached. She pressed the cold blade against my cheek, and moaned as I shuddered. Then she trailed the knife down my shirt, I prayed that she wasn't going to stab me with it, but knew it would've been a hell of a crime scene if she did.

Without much preamble, she knelt in front of me, tugged my shirt outward and used the knife to slice through it. She was extremely careful, and somehow managed to kiss my abs while doing so. Afterwards, she grinned at me and ran the knife back down my torso, scratching but not cutting me. I was amazed at her control, but still silently freaking out as she placed the knife between my left ankle and my jeans.

I watched in awe as she slid the knife upwards to my knee, slicing the fabric and ruining my jeans. She gave the right side the same treatment and then set the knife down. Her hands ran up my thighs simultaneously, ripping my jeans further before grabbing my throbbing cock and balls under my jeans. I wasn't wearing any underwear, so she had free reign.

She worked my cock over, biting her lip and moaning, I was ready to burst at her ministrations, but she pulled away grinning before I could blow. "Not yet." She whispered.

Her hands found the knife again, and used it to complete her devastation of my jeans on the right side. I winced, as the point left a shallow cut above my hip. "Poor baby." She purred. "Let me make it all better."

Her left hand gripped my cock, squeezing it as her lips kissed the small cut. She snaked her tongue out to lick it as she squeezed harder on my shaft. "Feel better?" I nodded vigorously. "Mmm. Good boy."

She released my cock and used both hands to pull at the slit on the left side, holding the knife all the while. At the seam, she looked up at me and used the knife once more to fully break through the remaining denim. My cock pulsed, bouncing the loose fabric as she stared up at me. "I think I'll need both hands for this." She posited. "Open up."

I opened my mouth. "Wider." She demanded.

I complied, watching wide eyed as she brought the knife up to my face. She faced the blade away from me, and stuck the knife deep against my mouth. "Bite down and hold it."

I bit down and shuddered as she plunged her mouth down onto my cock. I wasn't even sure when she moved the flap that my jeans had become away. The tip of my cock hit the back of her throat and she came back up swiftly. "If that knife falls, we both get hurt. Understand?" I nodded, clenching my teeth. "Good boy." She purred.

Her hands gripped my cock and stroked hard up and down. She giggled gleefully, staring into my eyes. It wasn't long before I felt the need coming on. I was throbbing, aching really, and she must've caught on. Her hands thrust out to my thighs, slapping them before scratching her nails down them painfully as she leaned towards my face. "Not yet." She told me.

She pulled that same stunt two more times, getting me right up to the edge and then stopping abruptly.

I watched her watching my cock bob and throb before her face came in close. Her chest enclosed my cock on two sides and pressed it into my torso. "Not yet." She whispered, sticking her tongue out to lick the blade in my teeth. Her chest pressed hard into me as her hips lifted up. Soon she was bent over, legs straight and pulling her back upright to stand over me.

She was gorgeous, and so fucking intimidating. I gazed at her, taking in the scene as her hand reached out for the knife and she yanked it out of my mouth forcefully and tossing it across the room.

Her lips crashed into mine as she mounted me. Sucking me into her warm depths, she ground her pelvis into mine, riding me vigorously. I wasn't watching the clock, but she must've gone on like that for at least an hour. Pausing every time I was on the precipice to say "Not yet" and thrust her tongue down my throat. She must've cum a dozen times.

I moaned as she gripped my hair and pulled my head back, exposing my neck. I felt her teeth sink in hard and she trembled while she came again.

It was amazing that I hadn't cum yet, but I was seriously on edge as she leaned back and squeezed me with her knees. "Cum in me!" She demanded.

"Huh?" I asked, trying to ignore the painful way she gripped my hair.

Her hips thrust down on me harder than ever, over and over again as she panted. "Cum in me! Cum in me! Oh God, fucking CUM!"

It was too late though, I was already there. Releasing untold amounts of cum, it felt like I was practically pissing it out. I really hoped not.

Feeling me let go, my neighbor kissed me in a newly passionate sweet way while murmuring "good boy" over and over into my lips. Her grip on my hair turned into a soft petting as she transferred into hugging me against her chest.

My mind was mush. My cock wilted, completed demolished. My neighbor donned her robe and untied my hands. She kissed me tenderly and pet my head before leaving me on the chair. I was a complete mess, sitting in my torn clothes and covered in our combined juices. But I couldn't help grinning as I thought that my life, my boring shitty life, was finally getting started. Oh! And I had cookies too.