My Boss, My Anal Slut Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Boss lady turns over her ass to staffer.
4k words
4.09
36.3k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
815 Followers

Chapter 1

"So, that's it. It's over between us? You're dumping me?" I asked Angelica as we sat in the TGI Fridays together.

"Not ... as such? I mean ... let me put it this way ... our relationship isn't ... moving forward in the same way as mine with Shawn. It's just how it is, papi. Sorry, but them's the breaks. In a sense, sure, it's a break-up ... it will certainly look that way to the rest of the world. Whether or not it actually is one, though, a complete severing of our ... intimate bonds ... that's all up to you, dear," Angelica had the decency to at least be awkward and nervous about how she dropped the bomb on me.

"Well, when you say that 'we need to talk' and that 'we don't exactly have much of a future,' that kinda puts the nail in the coffin lid, doesn't it? Let's be frank here, put all of the cards on the table, okay? I want to know what the fuck is going on with you and what your actual thoughts and feelings are ... so we can see what, if any future, there can be.

"I'm not a mind-reader, like most men. Most of us can't speak female to save our lives. We speak plainly and forcefully to each other most of the time, after all. All of the so-called feminists can't change that fact. I can't be privy to your innermost emotions, your logic, etc. What do you mean that it's all up to me? I thought that what we had ... worked for us ... both of us.

"I mean, hell, why wouldn't it work for us? Love, sex, all that good stuff, without any of that nasty fidelity, cheating, etc. talk rearing its ugly head. Not exclusivity, sure, but permanence, and isn't permanence more important, dear? The best of both worlds. We're lovers, but we don't fret or sweat the small, petty stuff like boy-toys and side chicks. We both get strange booty and come back to each other's arms at the drop of a hat," I made my case as best I could for the status quo to continue well into the future.

"Because that's not a future, babe. Not for me. It's a present. It's definitely a past. But it's not a future that I can embrace wholeheartedly. You don't want to change or be changed. You like yourself as you are. That's cool. I respect that, believe it or not. Unfortunately, I want ... more. I want to be engaged, married, engagement ring, wedding band, etc. A big church wedding, too. I want to be able to bring a guy home to Mom and Dad and say, 'hey, this is my fiance,' you know.

"Things have changed. I have started to hit my biological clock. It's tougher on us girls, you know. We have a built-in expiration date, right? I need someone ... like Shawn. Someone with whom I can build a family, home, raise kids, etc. Relax, I'm not calling you immature. I know you too well for that, Damien. But still, even your name carries ... Satanic undertones, right?

"Shawn's more of the vanilla type, you know, a bit more old-school. The rom-com leading man. Handsome Irish Catholic type. Cary Grant. Jimmy Cagney. Jason Bateman. Steve Carell. You're very irreverent, probably indifferent to organized religion at most, if not hostile at times. You've already clashed a few times with my family. It's one thing to screw around and get naughty, but you delight in breaking society's rules, flouting their norms. Womanizing, sodomy, bondage, incest. Fucking your boss, namely me.

"Sure, that's me on one level, but it's not me all of the time. I need to be able to um, how do I put this? Compartmentalize. And hell, I'll be honest here ... I'm pregnant, okay? And there's a fairly good chance that it's his, not yours, because you like to stick it up my ass and he doesn't. Given the timing and the advantages, I just prefer to let our relationship ... kinda stay in place, assume that it's Shawn's baby, walk down the aisle with him.

"That way, I can have it both ways. I can have my ... rough, aggressive lover, a bi Dom-Top type who likes to use my culo ... and to spank me. That's you. And I can have my warm, fuzzy, funny, charming, sunburnt Irish Catholic hubby who prefers cowgirl-style and motorboating to doggy and anal. You're ... not a fuckboy, but a malcontent. A pirate. A maverick. A skeptic. A doubter. A rough and ready, lusty, primal satyr of a man. A country boy, right? He's a suburbanite," Angelica tried to sell things in a more palatable way, even if it oddly did hurt ... a lot.

"So, in a nutshell, I'm your backdoor man," I summarized it pretty well as I saw it.

I was mostly hurt that Angelica felt the need to prioritize one relationship over another, to rock the boat, to upset the existing balance, as it were. But looking at it from her point of view, it made some sense now that I thought of it. She was pregnant, she was Catholic, and she wasn't simply Latina. She came from a fairly respectable Tejana family in San Antonio, with more money than most for sure.

"If you agree to this deal, then yes, that's what you are. On the plus side, the backdoor is all yours, papi. All of it. Shawn wants no part of butt sex, try as I have to pique his interest. He'll lick it, but he won't fuck it. It turns his stomach to even contemplate it. I've flat-out used this as an excuse ... and he's agreed to it. Yes, my fairly conservative fiance has approved in advance the idea that you'll fill in the gap where he can't satisfy my needs.

"If you consent to this, the pussy is now off-limits to you for good. Permanently. Sorry, but that was his ... demand. His price. You get one hole, the culo. He gets another, the twat. So, yes, my love, you will be quite literally my backdoor man. If you don't take the deal, sorry, but both holes are denied you. That's the choice before you, papi. I hope that you'll make the right one.

"Strictly speaking, this ain't adultery, is it? Adultery is putting the dick in the cunt, you know. Right? I think that this is fair, that if he sacrifices something, so do you. You already get to screw Alexis, Daisy, and Caroline, who knows who else, right? That's not counting any boys. I have a sum total of two lovers. You and Shawn. It just works, you know.

"I can accept your lovers better this way, I get a great hubby and Dom ... I don't honestly know if he has any other lovers, but so what if he does or doesn't? Either way ... I'm past caring anymore. In fact, I have a box of hall passes for him, just in case he ever slips, cheats, wants some strange, etc. The point is that I will be happiest this way ... and so will you ... And him.

"So, tell me, my heathen stud, want to claim your rights to my ass while Shawn does so tonight to my twat ... he kinda wanted to do a devil's threesome ... you, me, and him ... how about it? Want to give it a shot? I know that I was turned-on by the idea, just as he was ... I think that he likes knowing that I'm really being fucked like I deserve ... a goddess on her knees. By the way, you can share the mouth, right?" Angelica, my hot mess of a Latina boss lady, propositioned me very boldly indeed.

"Honey ... try and stop me!" I chuckled as I paid the check, tipped the waiter, downed my shot of Jack and Coke, and ordered the Uber ride at last.

Chapter 2

While en route, Angelica kept kissing, hugging, groping, and otherwise feeling me up, much to my delight. We arrived at her place and Shawn was already there, in a bathrobe, which he dropped in a hurry, too. Before I knew it, he lay on the bed and Angelica climbed him to mount his fine-ass cock and impale herself hungrily on his pole. I spread her cheeks and grabbed the lube that she always left out for me. Sometimes, of course, I'd do foreplay, but she clearly wanted to skip to the main action: a double penetration in this case.

"Oh, fuck, yes, a little rougher and harder, baby ... deeper up my ass! I'm your butt-slut now, right? This booty is yours, to use as you wish! I'm the boss at work, but you guys are the boss of my holes! It's funny, I'm faithful to both of you in a way ... faithful to Shawn with my pussy and to Damien with my ass!" Angelica got a kick out of that for some reason as we began drilling her in earnest from both ends.

Damn, as always, Angelica delivered her best, moving those hips like there was no tomorrow. It was a bit funny that this was my first ever devil's threesome, and it was with a colleague who would now get to marry the boss. It was also with a man who had taken away my pussy privileges with Angelica, but had fully yielded her booty to me, signed away any conjugal rights to it in order to her twat all to himself. I could understand his perspective, though. If we each got a hole all to ourselves, he might feel less cucked by the whole thing.

That was especially true when one considered that he had no interest in her butt whatsoever for some reason, at least not in the fucking sense. It was also true that he was the likely father of her unborn baby and appeared to wish to stop any chance of future pregnancy by me in its tracks. He intended to ensure that he wouldn't end up raising my spawn, that was the gist of it, and I could respect that motive. That was a financial burden that most men didn't wish to undertake on behalf of another man's progeny. Some might if not imposed on them, but only if they had a say in the matter.

I wondered again if he would even avail himself of the hall passes, but that was up to him. At least she wasn't being a hypocritical cunt about it. It was funny that she didn't seem to care at all what I did with anyone else, and that she said that she didn't worry about it with him, but he had a box of hall passes and I didn't. Was that per his request? How vanilla was he, really? How kinky was the guy? He was a colleague and a fellow subordinate to Angelica, but that was frankly the extent of what I knew about the guy who shared this lovely woman with me.

In the meantime, I plowed that backfield like it was going out of style, ramming Angelica's rear with total abandon. I always loved that sweet ass of hers and tonight was no exception. I probed it good and hard, feeling the wonderful heat and tightness while I looked down at her plump buns and even slapped them several times. Angelica reacted to that with yelps as always, but didn't show any displeasure. If anything, she pushed back even harder to take more of me up her culo.

Angelica definitely came faster ... and more often, as she felt both of our dicks inside her lovely holes. I wasn't sure what else she had planned for the night, beyond this, but I could certainly keep at it with the devil's threesome if this was what I could expect from the evening. Her ass felt wonderful to my cock as I continued to drive deeper and deeper inside her. I was rough, just as she asked, and I was soon balls deep as well, bottoming out inside her bum.

Shawn seemed to really dig it, but then this was originally his suggestion, wasn't it? We'd have to have a real discussion over whether or not to do this again and what we could expect from it. What did he really want from this deal, versus what did I want, and most critically, what did Angelica herself want, since this was her body most affected by this, of course. She owned this body, even if she had surrendered the rights to her respective holes to Shawn and me alike.

"Oh, fuck, yeah ... stay the night, papi ... stay the night with your boss lady! I know that you have Alexis, Daisy, and Caroline to think of, Damien ... but your boss lady needs you tonight. Shawn's basically moved in already, haven't you, papi? Yes, you're both papi to me now, guys. Your sister and stepsister will have to content themselves with each other, perhaps and your wicked stepmother with your Dad, won't she? Just for tonight, babe ... ah, God, I need this!" Angelica moaned as she felt both of us bottom out inside her.

"Oh ... damn ... oh ... God ... honey, I'm about to cum ... I'm gonna cum ... oh, sweet Jesus!" Shawn shouted as he spilled his seed inside our lover.

Our lover ... that was an interesting, fascinating concept. Angelica really loved both of us, I could tell that much, and she was definitely our sexual partner, one that we had in common. To her, in her own words, we were both papi ... and she was strangely right that in a sense, she was faithful to both of us. She was faithful to Shawn in terms of her pussy and she was faithful to me in terms of her ass. We likely would share the rest of us ... and she didn't seem to need us to be faithful to her, not entirely in any case. Yes, she was our boss, but she was our lover, too.

Just about then, Angelica really tightened up on my cock with her slick, slippery hot culo and I exploded inside her. I slid out of Angelica's tush and leaned over to kiss each cheek before running my tongue along her crack to make her gasp and moan again. She rose and planted a very hot, sloppy kiss on me, followed by Shawn. She used tongue in both cases, too, after which she pushed me onto the bed next to Shawn.

"It's clean-up duty for me, guys. I'm gonna lick your dicks and suck your pricks until they're nice and clean for me. Don't worry, Damien ... as you can tell, I already cleaned out the cornhole itself. I just want to get all of that cum left on your cocks off them and down my throat where they belong. By the way, Damien, I really appreciate how much you're willing to literally kiss my ass. Somehow, though, I don't think that you're just doing it for the job.

"Shawn, honey, thank you for understanding my need for this ... and for suggesting a devil's threesome ... and a double penetration. I could get used to this! I guess that we kinda have a semi-open V, don't we? Damien's my lover, as are you, but you're not each other's lover. He's got at least three regular lovers already, maybe more, and I don't see any reason to ask him to give them up when he's sharing me. It wouldn't be fair to them ... or to me.

"You, of course, well, I got a box of hall passes for you for a reason. You're my fiance. That limits some of your freedom, given that I only have one other lover besides you. You gave me a lot more than a hall pass, and for that I'll be very grateful for years to come, but the point is that we all agreed to this. I didn't agree to any lovers for you. With good reason, too. You don't already have lovers and we're engaged. That is a bit different, isn't it?

"Most of all, you don't even seem to mind sharing me with another man while having no lover or paramour or mistress of your own. If you come to me with some lady and talk to me, and let me get to know her ... or some dude, for that matter, and you want to take her as a mistress or him as a boy-toy, well, I'm inclined to say yes, of course. If you just fuck some girl, hey, then, no sweat, take a hall pass from the box. Now, there is a finite number, but we can always refill it.

"But, see, I've ruled out cheating. I've got a foolproof system to eliminate cheating entirely from our relationship, and eventually, our marriage. I mean, worst case scenario, if I fuck someone else for some weird reason, I'll borrow a hall pass from your box and cash it in, you know. If I did that, it would just be a blowjob or a titty-fuck or something like that. No pussy. No ass. Other men don't have rights to my pussy or ass. Only you and Damien do.

"The point is, guys, I don't ever want to make you two think, either of you, that I'm imposing a double standard on you. That would be a very bad slut of me, wouldn't it? Remember, at work, I'm the boss, but here, I'm just your slut. Your pussy slut, Shawn. Very much so. Your butt-slut, Damien, also very much so. I'm not a Domme ... and I don't want anyone getting such ideas in their heads.

"And as for oral, well, it's all fair game, right? If I do, it will be oral or handjobs or titty fucks, that sort of thing, and I'll borrow a hall pass to prevent cheating. Things might change if I end up with an owner for my mouth, but if that happens, I'll make sure to consult you guys, both of you, of course. Otherwise, though, I'll still be faithful to you guys as best as I can, given that I have two of you fellas. Never forget ... you're both papi ... and I'm slut to both of you ... off the clock.

"I know that might seem a bit ... unilateral, so feel free to propose ... changes or ask questions or whatever else. I don't want to Top from the bottom too much, but I will somewhat tonight, just because now is my best chance to have some say in things before I completely yield to your wishes. I'll be sucking and licking while you're talking, of course," Angelica resumed sucking us and really got into the action, too.

"What if I wanted to lend your ass to someone? Would you consider that a breach of contract, babe?" I inquired with the most obvious query of all in my book.

"Papi, I'm your butt-slut. I'll do with YOUR ass whatever you wish. Same thing with SHAWN's pussy. This ass is yours. You own it now. Treat it as you wish. This pussy is Shawn's. He owns it now. He can do with it as he pleases, too. If you want to bring in a whole football team to fuck my pussy or ass, or every lesbian that you can find, so be it. I'll happily slut it up for you. These holes are yours. No exceptions. No take-backs.

"Hell, if you two ever want to swap holes for the night, that would be an exception to the whole 'off-limits' business, though I understand if you don't go for that. But again, it would be your choice, your say, not mine. I'm the boss lady at work, but here, I'm just your slut. I'm your puta. I live to serve. This is my dream come true, getting the chance to serve two great guys like you. If you haven't figured out how madly I'm in love with both of you, you guys don't know me nearly enough. But you will, oh, fellas, you will!" Angelica assured us as she slurped greedily on our dicks.

"What happens at work?" Shawn dared to ask.

"At work, on the clock, I'm still very much in charge, and I'll expect a respectful and obedient pair of subordinates here, okay? You can take out any frustrations on me later off the clock, and that's actually healthy ... within limits. But at work, we'll be professional, you will speak your minds, but still follow my orders, or I will find ways to discipline you, trust me. They can't be the usual boss ways, but you will be disciplined ... and then you can take it out on me later.

"And no sex until your lunch breaks, okay? At lunch, I won't have time for a threesome, not if I want to eat as well, so it's 'first come, first served.' The odd man out will just have to fend for himself. But I will submit ... gladly, to the lucky guy. Until time's up, of course, and then it's back to work, so try to make it a quickie so we can both cum, alright? I don't want to leave either of you high and dry, but I so fucking will if time's up ... and make it up to you later.

"We'll need to be discreet, in any case, okay? Word gets out that the boss lady is fucking two staffers, we'll all be out of a job and you know it. Welcome to the wild, wonderful world of 'pound me, too,' right? Someone really should have considered the other meaning of a hashtag before naming it that, shouldn't they? I'll have to resign soon enough when Shawn and I get married, and by then, I plan to become a housewife, just so you know. Maybe I'll do some cam work, of course. But once I'm the missus, I'm done with that place ... for good," Angelica informed us, which simplified things in a way.

We would just have to avoid getting caught until their wedding ... and pretend that they waited until marriage, evidently. What a joke that was, but an actually funny one in that case. A nice way to get one over on HR, right? It was gonna be weird working with Shawn in the future, but I was pretty sure that both of us could handle it. Just when I thought that things couldn't get any weirder, though, she dropped the real bombshell on me.

"So ... care to join us on the honeymoon, Damien? You'd be good with that, right, Shawn? Before you answer, just consider what's in it for you. All of my underwear, turned over to you for life. I'll slip off a pair of panties at work and hand them to you until I'm panty-less for good. Commando, under those short dresses and skirts that I love to wear. Get the idea, babe? You sold yet, papi?" Angelica honed in on a sure-fire bribe, "did I mention that they're always wet whenever I see you guys?"

SevMax2
SevMax2
815 Followers
12