My Boss, My Anal Slut Ch. 03-04

Story Info
A little more intimacy and backstory.
3.7k words
4.16
12.1k
13
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
822 Followers

Chapter 3

"Maybe I should slap that ass for Topping from the bottom," I teased Angelica, who promptly pushed her butt right against my hand.

"And that's supposed to discourage me? Go ahead and slap that booty! I love my ass and so do you, it seems! Come on ... it's yours now, remember? Do with it as you will! Punish me for Topping from the bottom and threatening to blackball you, stud! You, Shawn, I threatened you, too. Go ahead and punish my pussy!" Angelica encouraged us, though Shawn was clearly a bit puzzled as to her meaning.

"Spank my pussy, babe! Slap it with your hand and then wash it again!" Angelica reminded him that he had just cleaned her twat with soap and water not minutes ago.

Shawn tentatively slapped Angelica's cunt, but he was a bit new to this whole business and afraid that he might hurt her too much. She wasn't just his fiancee, after all. She was his boss, too, just as she was mine. The complexities of these overlapping relationships overwhelmed him a bit at the moment, whereas I was still going strong. I had barely washed that tush, but now here I was, spanking it into next week. It felt very soft and tender on my hand as I made her bottom sting a bit from my swats.

"Guess we know which one of you is a true-blue Top, don't we? It's okay, Shawn. You did nothing wrong. It's just that you're not as ... commanding. That's not your style. You're much more of a laid-back guy, much less aggressive, a perfect husband for a driven boss lady like me. I need both kinds of guys, which is why I need both of you. Just remember that this is YOUR pussy. It belongs to you.

"It's okay to be pushy and assertive, even aggressive with me now and then, even if you're mostly vanilla. Not sub, from what I can see. Just ... vanilla. And that's fine, papi. It's just fine ... just feel free to experiment and take some risks, dear. You're my fiance, not to mention the father of my unborn baby.

"You're going to be my HUSBAND soon. You definitely matter, you have needs, you have rights, and you damn well have duties, okay?" our lover told Shawn now.

Angelica was very reassuring as we dried off after the shower, but something in her tone reminded me of an auntie or big sister hitting on a timid male virgin. Well, she was our supervisor, so she was used to having power. The way that she reacted to me was already something of a different animal. She had become increasingly eager to please me, downright submissive in many ways, so much that it was impressive.

"Yes, dear," Shawn blushed a bit.

"That's always the best response for a sweet little hubby like you. You're learning fast. Now, Damien's not a 'yes, dear,' type. Maybe 'yes, boss' at work, but it's clear that you're both dramatically different types of men. What I said before is true, papi. I need both of you, both types of men. I need your soft, loving, romantic, vanilla, sometimes okay, maybe a little submissive ... but as I said before, mostly vanilla ... I need that rom-com leading man type. That's you. You're Ryan Reynolds or Steve Carell or Adam Sandler or Nicolas Cage. That's so you.

"Then there's Damien, who supplies the bad-ass motherfucker type that I also need. Vin Diesel, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Thomas Jane, Sylvester Stallone, Dolph Lungren. Gerard Butler. It's why he sucked at rom-coms. Tom Selleck. Sean Connery. Pretty much every James Bond ever, in fact. That's Damien. Killer. Badass. Motherfucker. You have that raw, primal, alpha male quality to you. It fits that you're named after Satan, basically. It suits you.

"It makes me so fucking wet, but the funny thing is so does what Shawn has ... for different reasons. I just ... need ... both of you. That's just how it is. Now, who's up for some ice cream? I want us all to eat up, maybe make some root beer floats, because once dessert is over, I'm gonna go for round two, and you better believe it will be a lot like the last time. Me riding my sweet fiance cowgirl-style while my ruthless Top/sadist/Dom backdoor man takes what is his!" Angelica winked at both of us before pulling us toward the kitchen, soon putting her hands on both of our butts.

I looked at Shawn, he shrugged, I grinned, and then put my own hand on Angelica's ass, as if to say, "It's cool that you want to grope my booty, but I'm gonna do it right back to you."

Shawn blushed a little and moved one of his hands to what belonged to him ... or at least the mons Veneris part of it. Angelica licked her lips and let out a very primordial moan. She proved that she had an atavistic quality to her, no doubt about that ... and that had its uses for sure. Then again, I was a rather satyr-like fellow myself. It was nice to see even Shawn embrace his more animal side, what little he allowed to break loose.

"Oh, yes, it's about damn time ... fuck my earlier plans ... let's earn that ice cream first ... let's fuck in the kitchen ... trust me, this will be wild ... all three of us together! Fuck, yeah! Yes, Shawnie boy, you, too, can be a wild man when you wish to be. When in doubt, just do as Damien does. You'll never be what he is and I wouldn't want you to be, but you can be a braver, bolder Shawn. Still be yourself, but your toughest self, babe," Angelica told us as she bent over the kitchen island and spread thighs as well as cheeks.

"Hey, boys, see something that you like? Come and get it!" she winked at both of us now and gestured for us to "come hither."

It was a damn good thing that we were all naked, right? The next thing that I knew, I slid in and out of Angelica's asshole for a few strokes, and then pulled out for Shawn to take her pussy for a few thrusts of his own. I began fucking her harder up the culo and she pushed back feverishly at my cock as I invaded her bottom repeatedly. Shawn was a little softer and slower, but even he quickened his pace at her urging, driving deeper and faster with every last push inside her holes.

Sharing this woman was a fantastic experience, one to which few could compare, and this was our BOSS, no less! This broke at least a dozen HR rules or guidelines, but what were those next to the primal, biological imperative? We were back to our most primitive state, but so what? The girl had needs and so did we? That didn't change because someone pulled strings to make her a supervisor, did it?

"Oh, GOD, yes, yes, yes!" Angelica really panted now as she took us as deep within her holes as we could burrow.

"You like?" I teased Angelica as she screamed my name ... and Shawn's over and over.

At last, however, it was too much ... Angelica shrieked and howled as she squirted so much that she also peed herself. I couldn't take it anymore. I exploded in her wonderful ass, flooding her bowels at last just before Shawn erupted inside her delightful twat. We all collapsed on the kitchen floor for several minutes, sweaty all over again with the sheer intensity of that little romp.

"I guess that we need to clean up again before the ice cream ... second shower? I promise to make it every bit as dirty as the last one, swear to God!" Angelica reassured us before kissing each of us very hard on the lips ... with a lot of tongue.

"As you wish," I told her with a wink.

"Yes, dear," Shawn smiled impishly, making his own attitude clear.

Her pussy might be his, but he still thought of her as the boss ... did that make him submissive or just a cliche vanilla husband who deferred to his wife? Well, there was no danger of any of that with me. I was fairly certain that was the nature of my appeal to her. Sometimes, she just wanted to be taken ... and I was all up for that.

Chapter 4

"So, this is pretty sweet, ain't it?" Angelica asked both Shawn and I now, as we each enjoyed the root beer float that she made with French vanilla (just to be different or a joke at Shawn's expense?).

"Almost as sweet as your pussy and ass. I suppose that I'll have to content myself with eating the latter from now on...and this, of course," I winked at her.

"Oh, I think that you can both still LICK both holes..just not FUCK both of them, okay?" Angelica winked at us now.

"Good, because even not being a big anal guy, I enjoy the taste of your culo," Shawn confessed.

"And I the flavor of your pussy juice," I smiled now.

"Glad to know, guys! This shows that neither of you is miffed or sulking or offended that you will have to stick to plugging two holes out of three. This arrangement of ours is working out rather well, wouldn't you say, fellas?" Angelica licked the ice cream off her lips as she winked at both of us again.

"So..I've been meaning to talk to you...I got an offer with another employer..and I'm still thinking of it, but I'm loath to jump ship while you're with our company. If I take it..it's a big fucking pay raise, for the record. A major one," Shawn informed Angelica like a dutiful boyfriend.

"Do tell. Who is this major employer of yours now?" our lover inquired of him.

"The United States Government," Shawn let that penny drop.

"The Feds? In what capacity?" Angelica wondered aloud, as did I.

"Secret Service," Shawn really threw us for a loop now.

"Secret...Service. Are we talking about Presidential protection details?" I asked now the question that hung in Angelica's throat like so many lumps.

"No. But almost as risky. Treasury stuff. Financial crimes. I won't go further into it, but I wanted to talk to you about it first. This is a major change for both of us..and it might increase the demand on Damien. One of the reasons that I was more..willing to accept him. You'd need him for whenever I'd be unavailable.

"Whenever I'd be back, though, I would hope that Damien would make himself..a bit scarcer. Another reason that I pushed for marriage when I did. That and it would make you next of kin, just in case. Relax, most of my job is desk duty, but there will be some danger now and then, babe. And I'd want to take a hall pass or two with me, just in case. I don't want to risk cheating while gone, but I might get rather lonely without my girl," Shawn clarified.

"Wow..just wow...okay...sure..yeah, I'm gonna be worried as fuck at times, but this is a big move for you. And I'll be a housewife. We could use the money, especially with a baby. And this will certainly impress my parents more than your current position.

"It will also make it easier to push for Damien to take my job. And I honestly think that he should. He's better suited to it than you. No offense," Angelica agreed, fighting back tears from her fear of harm coming to her man in favor of her pride in his ambition.

"I agree. Damien is a lot better suited to running a microbrewery than me. It's been fun, but this is far more him than me. Personality. Ethos, if you will. Which is saying a lot, because I'm Irish. Incidentally, you implied that you pulled strings to get this job. What strings?" Shawn asked her now.

"My Uncle Miguel's widow, Tia Marcia. He left her the brewery and it can be a pain for her at times. She's not cut out for the stress and frustration, and unlike some other relatives, she actually likes Damien. She doesn't have too much long for this world. If it's all the same to you guys, I'm gonna recommend that she leave the brewery to Damien in her will, in fact. Though she might leave it to me. In which case, I'll probably rent or sell it cheap to Damien. Sound fair?" Angelica asked us, much to my shock.

"Sure..but that's not..," I started to say "not necessary," but Angelica stopped me with a kiss.

"Hell with that. I told you that no one in the family wants it anymore. La Raza Micro is yours, because you're the best suited to run it. Uncle Miguel would want it run by someone with a passion for it, for excellent, crisp, Tejana-style cerveza. So what if you're not Hispanic? You're dating me, so that makes you an honorary Mexican. Just keep me on as a silent partner, if you will, An investor," Angelica urged me, and yes, we kissed on it, just as she then kissed Shawn to confirm her blessing for his new career in the United States Secret Service.

"Whatever else do you want to discuss while we eat our floats and kill time?" I asked my lover as she sat and flirted with both of us.

"Your own..domestic situation. It's..very unique, or at least rare, from what you've told me. You're sleeping with your sister, Alexis, your stepsister Daisy, and your stepmother, Caroline. Where does your...father, or for that matter, your mother, fit into this picture? I'm just curious, that's all. Not judging, papi. I know that you're a good man. Your..family affairs have never changed my mind about that," Angelica was curious now.

"Okay, here's the deal. Let's start with my mother. Her name is Octavia. She..let me put it this way. Are you familiar with a sect known as Christian Science? Well, putting it mildly, they're really neither very scientific nor very Christian, at least from what I've come to see. They neglect their health on the theory that sickness is an illusion, because the body is an illusion. Forget medical care, okay? Not gonna happen. That was my childhood. Bruises? Too bad. Bronchitis? Forget about it!" I laid out some groundwork to make things better understood.

"Okay, I'm all ears, baby," Angelica really perked up now.

"Anyway, I was seven years old when Dad had enough. It was after Alexis damn near died of pneumonia. He filed for divorce and got custody of both of us. Very unusual, but when the judge learned of, well, those rare beliefs, he felt obliged to award Dad custody with some supervised visitation rights for Mom. It wasn't easy. Dad had to work a lot of hours and he was a bit of a womanizer besides, even then.

"How he juggled it all, I don't know. The man lived off espresso, cappuccino, and whiskey, I can tell you that much. We were basically latch-key kids, Alexis and I. No, I don't know how we got those names, to this day. Still better than more unnecessary childhood ailments getting worse, I can tell you that much.

"Fast forward a year or two. Mom gets remarried to some douchebag who worked for the Monitor. As in..the Christian Science Monitor, the newspaper. Okay, anyway, she tried again for custody. No luck. Courts weren't impressed. Meanwhile, Dad got remarried as well. To Caroline. Sweet Caroline could have been written about her. She was a widow and she is sweetness itself.

"Dad, of course, is and was very loving toward Caroline, and even now, she won't say a damn thing against him. Trust me, she loves the man. But he was a workaholic..past tense, and he's still a womanizer. Damn heart attack, massive one, forced him to slow down a bit. He's also on a healthier diet and exercise plan, worked out between Caroline and his personal trainer, a Russian girl named Svetlana.

"Yes, before you ask, she's his mistress, too, and Caroline approves. Why not? She's keeping Dad alive and healthy as a horse...and making it easier for Caroline to enjoy him...in bed and out of it. And he's sleeping with a regular mistress, not having occasional blackouts and several one-night stands with barmaids per week. That's a significant change, but it suits him.

"He works less, works out more, and sleeps with Svetlana...and Caroline. I don't know of any other cases where he gets any extra nookie, but he probably has a fling now and then when out of town. He's just not quite as amorous as he used to be. Well, Caroline still gets lonely now and then herself..and this led to her joining me in bed one night after catching me with Alexis and Daisy.

"Normally, she's as sweet as can be. But she's got needs, too, you know. She was a bit more aggressive that night, but I can live with that. I could then and I can now. As for Dad, I don't know if he knows or even suspects, but I sometimes think that he does..and that it's part of why he's cool with me sticking around. I mean, think about it...my affair with her is much more likely to stay on the downlow than something else, and if she does get pregnant somehow, at least it's still of his bloodline. He can claim it without being an actual cuckold, if you will. No horns that way. It's still his legacy, even if separated by one degree.

"Pride wouldn't allow him to admit that another man has bred or bedded his wife, but there is no way that I would ever publicly assert that I did, nor would Caroline. His reputation is intact. He doesn't lose face. The family is still intact. And I will presumably just..inherit Caroline along with Alexis, Daisy, and the house itself.

"It was such a beautiful solution that I sometimes wonder if the two of them just cooked it up together, Dad and Caroline, that is. Hell, Svetlana, Alexis, and Daisy might have even been in on it, for all I know. Don't ask if Mom did. Mom is..well, Mom. Things are still very strained with her. Her health is in severe decline, no shock there. She's an untreated diabetic and basically an invalid.

"Her husband, my stepfather James, has been forced to retire early just to take care of her 24/7, often in ways that bend the rules of their faith. I give her six months max, sad to say, and she'll likely never reconcile with any of us. Alexis has never forgiven her for refusing to seek medical care for the bronchitis that turned into pneumonia, nor have I. Dad is a little easier on her, but only I think because they were once man and wife. There's still some lingering sentiment or whatever there.

"But not much. And things are still tense. Once, when Alexis visited her, she commented how slim or thin my sister tended to be. Alexis retorted that, 'you can thank your religion and faith healing for that.' Mom paled a bit and James somewhat politely asked her to leave. Daisy left with her. Caroline was a bit nicer, as she tends to be very sweet to everyone, but it was still awkward. It's a sore spot, to put it politely.

"Oh, and James is...well, a slimy kind of guy, though he loves Mom well enough to take good care of her. Again, often against the rules of Christian Science. There's a constant round of bickering over that. That aside, he's prickly one minute, oily the next. And slimy, as I said. Hard to explain, but he gives us all the creeps, including Caroline. I just can't quite put my finger on it.

"And that's that. Now you know the basics. Well, other than Alexis and Daisy growing closer and becoming lovers when they each hit eighteen. No, I didn't 'groom' them or anything like that. We just needed each other, Caroline understood why, convinced Dad to look the other way, and that was that. As Caroline told us recently, 'at least he knows where you live, so if you hurt his girls, he can hurt you back.'

"Yeah, Dad's the only father that Daisy really knows and Caroline is the only real mother that Alexis knows in the truest sense. The only one that she really loves, Mommy-wise, if you will. So, you see, yes, I'm a bit of a lecher, but I have a romantic and sentimental streak at times, and I'm very close to my family. Except for Mom..and James," I elaborated in ways that brought both Angelica and Shawn to tears.

"Damn..that's fucked-up, but somewhat beautiful..it's just..very Greek tragedy, you know. Or soap opera or whatever. What kind of..religious background did your father have, anyway?" Shawn asked me now, very curious about my heritage.

"Huguenot. French Calvinists. We're originally from Danville, Virginia, the last capital of the Confederacy. Grandpa was a Presbyterian. Dad hasn't darkened the door of a church in my living memory. He's indifferent to religion, at the very least. Mom's fanaticism didn't exactly win the notion of faith any brownie points with him, you know. I sometimes wonder if I was named as a prank on her. Damien is a diabolical name, after all," I shrugged as we finished off the floats and both of us guys ogled our lady so frankly.

"Well, that's..enough history there. Shawn's life story will likely take less time, but we can hear that..after another devil's threesome. What do you, guys? Want to burn some more calories with your queen bee? Get some more of this honey from my honeycomb?" Angelica licked her lips as she took the hint and enticed us again.

SevMax2
SevMax2
822 Followers
12