My Boss, Pam

Story Info
A younger female boss is a benefit.
2.6k words
4.33
10.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Boss, Pam

After a few months on my new job, my boss Pam and I were getting along great. She was my Manager and I was just a guy who worked in her department. At least that is the way we tried to maintain our relationship in public. What no one knew is that we were fucking each other occasionally in secret. Normally, we would keep our time together limited to just the weekends and when we had to work out of town. As much as we both wanted to see each other more and spend more time together, we just could not risk anyone finding out and then both of us getting fired. Being quite a bit older and having had management experience in my previous career, I looked for upward opportunities with the company and hoped for a promotion so we didn't have to be so quite about our affair. If I could work in a different department or a different supervisor, then over time we didn't have to be so careful.

Finally, the opportunity came and I got the promotion that we were hoping for. Now Pam was no longer going to be my boss and we could openly see each other. This was a cause for a celebration so Pam decided that she would cook me a really nice dinner at her place. When I showed up, Pam greeted me at the door in a short mini dress and high heels. Her legs were framed in such a sexy way that I felt my hard on starting. As I came thru the door I could fully take in all her beauty and appreciate all of her curves. We embraced and I kissed her deeply on the mouth. Our arms wrapped around each other pulling our bodies closed and tightly together. I squeezed her so hard that I heard a pop in her back. Neither of us stopped the passionate kiss as we were so focused on our tongues dancing around inside each other's mouth. I lowered my hands to her ass and that sensation of her perfect ass and the kissing we were doing made me fully erect. I was no longer hungry for dinner. I wanted her body. I wanted to get my tongue, my fingers and my cock fully inside of her and pleasure her until she begged my to stop.

Pam was feeling the passion to as she ground herself into me and even dropped a hand down to my crotch and began rubbing on my enraged bulge through my slacks. I began to get carried away and pulled her skirt up so I could get my hands on her ass. I needed to feel her naked flesh and knead her butt checks with my fingers. I soon realized that she had no panties on and pulled her ass cheeks apart as I tried to get her even closer to me. She broke our kiss and looked at me with the beautiful brown eyes and spoke "Find something you like there? Something you want?" I pulled her to me again as hard as I could and began to lick and nibble on an ear as I whispered "I wanna fuck you right now." Pam was pushing me away as I tried to keep contact with her ear.

As we separated, I could see goose bumps on her neck and her nipples were trying to push thru her dress. I loved knowing I turned her on as much as she did me. There being such an age difference between us, I always worried about being able to keep up with her and about being able to satisfy her her sexually. So far I guess I've been doing OK. Every time we are together we end up fucking like people possessed. I believe there is truth in the phrase "Experience pays."

Pam took my hand and led me to her bedroom. Once there she says "Just stand there and let me do my thing." Of course I kept my mouth shut and let her do her thing. Soon she was unbuttoning my shirt and pulling it off along with my pants and the rest of my clothes. She pushed down me so I was sitting on the edge of the bed. She then lowered herself down onto her knees in front of me. Spreading my legs apart, Pam moved between them and took hold of my balls with one hand while she wrapped her fingers from her other hand around my cock. Working her hand slowly up and down my shaft and massaging my balls at the same time was heaven. She knew I loved her jacking me off and teasing me to the edge of cumming. "You like this baby? Want me to make you cum on me?" I felt my balls twitch and surge of extra blood fill my dick. I was so hard that I thought I would burst. "Maybe I'll just slide your cock into my throat as far as I can and make you cum in my mouth?" The pre-cum was flowing freely and I was near the end. She dipped her head down to lick the cum up with her tongue and moaned. "Mmm, I need more." Then she opened her mouth and took just my head between her lushes lips. Using both hands, I gripped her red hair in my hands and just held her head as she began to suck and lick the head of my manhood. She eventually took as much of my cock into her mouth that she could and we both knew I was about to blow my load directly into her throat. She pulled away. My wet cock standing straight up at attention with her hand still gripping it. Looking hard and ready for work, I was throbbing so hard that it actually felt good. "I need more of this wonderful cock," she said as she stood. I gotta get these clothes off first."

Pam did a slow strip tease and she unzipped her mini dress. As she pushed it down her gorgeous tits sprang free. Those 34B breasts are firm and the nipples were standing up proud and I could hear them begging me to suck on them. Sucking and licking on her nipples were only one part of her gorgeous body I wanted to pleasure. Her smooth shaved pussy was now exposed and glistening from her wetness in the light. She was excited and that made me more intoxicated for her. Once she was completely naked, she stood there for a moment and I could drink in her beauty. Her red hair and glasses framed her face that had a special glow tonight. Her arms crossed behind her back accented her breasts and attractive stomach. Pam left her heels on to show off her fantastic ass and legs. I was in heaven and ready to fuck the wonderful creature in front of me.

Pam took a couple of small steps towards me and climbed onto my lap. Wrapping her arms around my neck while I did the same around her back. We began french kissing that was slow and lustful. I realized my cock was nestled in the crack of her ass and she was starting to gyrate on my. I always wanted to fuck her ass and imagined just how tight it would be. "Lay back baby." came from her lusting lips. I reclined and she moved up my body and I knew she wanted me to pleasure her with my mouth and tongue. Pam moved up my body and settled in on top of me. Her hands and above my head while her knees straddled my head. Lowering herself down gently until my tongue touched her love. I opened my mouth to kiss and lick her vagina at the same time. She jumped slightly as I touched her and a little moan escaped her lips. As I began to apply more pressure to her sex, I noticed just how wet she was and the musky scent of her body. I was lost in her smell and wetness. Grasping her tight around her hips, I tried to pull her into me more. Pam was bucking hard and I was locked in to making her orgasm. I wanted her to flood me so I could taste her pussy fully and completely. Suddenly I noticed she was moaning and exclaiming nonsensical noises. Her breathing was heavy and I thought she was hyperventilating. This went on for several minutes while I was hanging onto her with all of my strength trying to keep from breaking my jaw and struggling to breath myself. All of a sudden she got quite and was holding her breath. She tried to grind down harder onto my face as her orgasm began overflowing onto my tongue. Once her orgasm began, she bucked over and over covering my entire mouth. I tried to continue to lick and suck at her clit so she could continue to ride her cum as long as possible.

Pam fell to my side as she was still coming down from the high she was riding. I crawled up the bed along side her still on my back. Pam was panting heavily and her eyes were wide open watching me. "Fuck. I don't think I ever came that hard before." She dropped an arm over my chest and was rubbing me from side to side, playing for just a moment with each of my nipples. I was proud of myself and laid there in content bliss just relishing her body snuggled against me and the sound of her breathing in my ear. I was able to get one of my arms around behind her and caressed up and down her nude spine. Her skin felt so soft and supple.

Must have been about 10 minutes before Pam made any real movements. She raised her head up and rested it on my chest. As she did, her hand made it's way down my stomach to my crotch. Using her finger nails she lightly scratched and tickled my balls. Switching back and forth between light tickles and cupping my balls in her palm was making me fully erect again. I enjoy when she fondles me like that and softly plays. She spoke softly, with her head still turned away from me "What would you like?" As she said that, she took hold of my dick and began to stroke me up and down. I bent my head down and kissed the back of her head "I wanna fuck you. I want to get my cock into your hot and soaking wet pussy." Pam squeezed my dick harder and stroked a little faster. "Ooo, I wanna feel you in me to."

Pam raised her head up and kissed me hard on the lips as we rolled over. On her back, I rolled over on top of her and positioned my self onto my knees in between her spread legs. She raised her knees up offering my easy access to that moist love that I was aching for. I watched for a moment holding her knees as she was using her hands and fingers to masturbate her pussy. Dipping two fingers into herself and using a finger on her other hand to stimulate her clit. That was so erotic and my cock twitched with anticipation. She pulled her fingers out and replaced them with two fingers from her other hand and I could see just how wet she still was. Reaching to me, she used her own wetness to lubricate my cock. She when back an forth between her pussy and my cock until I was completely wet and slick. Once she was done, I was pulled toward her inviting cunt. As my head touched her lips, I could feel her heat and couldn't help but plunge my entire length into her as hard a possible. I felt no resistance at all as I plunged as far as I could into and held it there. I was savoring every exquisite moment inside of her womanhood. Relishing the warm and feel of her wrapped around my cock. Sending little bolts of electricity thru the length of my dick and thru my balls. I had my eyes closed and opened them when I heard Pam.

Pam have given a quite moan and closed her eyes as she reveled in the pleasure of having my cock invade her soft and tender pussy. We pushed into each other hard and held still as we both relished the bliss of each other. In and out of her I slowly pumped. It was so easy and comfortable. Like a hand made glove made just for me. I got faster and she met my speed stroke for stroke. Still holding her knees apart she held my waist. We got into a smooth and steady rhythm of push and pull. In and out my cock went in her pussy. We looked into each others eyes as we continued to pleasure each others bodies. We could feel the heat beginning to rise again in each other as our pleasure was mounting. The sounds of fucking filled the room as well as the groans and moans coming from our mouths. Sweat was beginning to bead up on both of us while the speed of our love making increased. I fell forward with my hands on either side of Pam's shoulders and I was now able to steady myself as I further increased my speed and power of my thrusts. Pam had a death grip now on my arms and was locked in tight around my back with her legs. We were two animals just attacking each other.

I couldn't keep this pace up and I was doing everything I possibly could not to cum yet. I stopped for a moment to catch my breath. Watching each other's face Pam panted thru her labored breathing "Oh my God!" I felt her still wriggling beneath me and I couldn't stop for long. She was still hot and wanting more. "Roll over baby, I want on top for awhile."

We rolled over while still engaged. Now Pam was on her hands and knees above me. It didn't take but a couple of strokes before we were back pounding each other so hard that the bed sounded like it was going to collapse. I knew I was was about to erupt. I felt the familiar stirring in my balls along with the small electrical charge running though them. "I'm going to cum baby! I'm going to cum deep in your pussy!" Our breathing was hard "Give it to me. Come on, cum in my willing pussy baby!" All I could do was close my eyes and "Ahhhh!, I'm cumming!" My dick swelled up bigger at the last moment as I began to fire my load deep inside of her. We were pushing together hard trying to get me as deep as possible while I was cumming. I jerked with each shot of cum a gave her. Each shot I gave her, Pam moaned a "Mmm." Pam was as exhausted as I was and fell on top of me fully. Her weight made it harder for me to breath but I didn't care. I could die right there and be the happiest man in heaven.

Pam had her arms wrapped around underneath my shoulders with her head laid on my chest. "You wore me out honey." I could feel her flexing her vaginal muscles around my cock and noticed our cum was slowly dripping down my balls. I continued to hug her tight to me while she was kissing around my chest and humming lightly. I tapped her on her head "That was a fantastic dinner sweetheart." We both chuckled and Pam chimed "Let's order tacos."