My Boss's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never knew Dad was bi-sexual." responds Maria.

"To my knowledge this is his first time doing anything like this." says Grace.

Jim was really getting into sucking my cock now. He seemed completely mesmerized by the experience, at the time I didn't know that it was his first time with the same sex. I was getting close to my orgasm when Grace suggested we move on to the bedroom. We all got out of the shower and dried off using the plush towels she kept in the master bathroom warming drawer and made our way to the king size bed in the master suite.

Maria was the first to get up on the bed, lying against the headboard with her hand between her legs, still gently playing with herself, occasionally tweaking a nipple or two. Grace saddled up next to her to basically do the same thing, tasting herself on her fingers in the process. Jim got up on the bed and headed between his wife's legs and started eating her out. I followed his lead to Maria but paused for a few seconds to feel Jim's hard cock, giving it a few strokes with my right hand from between his legs. Based on the sounds he was making I think he enjoyed my hand on his cock so I continued for a few minutes and eventually ended up with his cock in my mouth as he was still bent over with a face full of pussy. Jim's cock isn't particularly long so I was able to get the whole thing in my mouth without a problem, even sticking my tongue out as I deep-throated him to tease his smooth balls, which he seemed to really enjoy.

As I am enjoying his cock in my mouth I start to feel my own phallus being manipulated, Maria had decided she needed some cock in her tight little pussy and started riding me. By this time Grace had already cum all over Jim's face and tongue and was now sharing it with him as I was still on his cock. After they finished their girl-cum kiss she came over to the other side where I was on his dick and started to lick his balls, proceeding all the way up until her tongue was basically in his smoothly waxed asshole. After a few moments of this it took Jim over the edge and to my delight he unloaded in my mouth spurting at least 7 or 8 ropes of cum deep in my mouth, filling it up so fast I had a hard time containing it all, swallowing some. Luckily Maria was right there to lick the remainder off my face and share it with me so none went to waste. Shortly thereafter, Grace was able to get some from her daughters mouth and took that back to her husband to taste his own orgasm.

Maria and I were the only ones that hadn't cum in a while. She was now on her back and I was pounding her pretty little asian pussy while her mother slowly played with her clit, I could tell she was getting close. Something was going on with Grace though, she had asshole on the mind, which was fine by me. She had us get into doggy position so she could manipulate Maria's asshole with her mouth and fingers. It was no surprise to me that Maria loved this, I knew from our previous encounters that she was into ass play. What did surprise me a little was when Jim handed Grace the lube out of his side table and she started to apply it in and around Maria's anus. She took what was left on her hand and jerked off her husband with it, lubing up his cock as well.

Seeing what was happening and not knowing what Maria was thinking I switched it up so I was on my back and she was riding me once again, her back toward her parents. Grace put a hand on her back and a finger in her ass to slow her down from her machinations on my cock. She slowly removed the finger or two from her daughters asshole and grabbed her husband's cock in her left hand gently and slowly inserting the head of his penis into her very tight asian anus. As soon as he got the head in the look on her face was priceless. You could tell she just had this feeling of fullness and ecstasy. When he finally got all the way in and was pausing for her to adjust to his size I gave her one little pump and could immediately feel her pussy clamp down on my cock. After her father and I started pumping our cocks in her she seemed to be in an almost constant state of orgasm.

After a little while of this Jim and I could no longer hold on any longer. We seemed to simultaneously orgasm deep in his daughters tight holes, both dumping what seemed to be a large amount of semen into her body. I stayed in her pussy as Jim exited himself from her back door slowly. We eased her onto her back and told her to clench her asshole for a few more seconds. As soon as I pulled out her mother and father went to work on her holes, retrieving as much of the cum as possible from the front and back, not wanting any to go to waste.

Jim and Grace shared another cum kiss and we were all exhausted by now and probably needed another shower. Maria and I got up to do just that, nothing happened in the shower between us except helping each other clean up.

As we were getting out of the shower Jim comes over and asks me as he palms his daughters ass cheek, "Have you been inside this thing [motioning to his hand]? It is amazing!"

Before I could answer, Maria grabs my soft cock and says, "We are going to have to get a lot more lube if that is ever going to happen" as she walks off leaving Jim and I smiling.

"Seems like I am going to have to try out this one as well." I say smacking Jim on the ass cheek and slipping my finger down to his hole for a quick stroke.

"Don't you dare do it without me!" Maria calls back.

Jim looks up at me, still smiling, "Well that was a great time! I sure had fun and I know you did too, great cock by the way, I really enjoyed it."

"Thanks Jim. I loved being with you and your girls. We need to do it again sometime for sure." I respond.

"Buddy, I think you should just plan on staying here until that beautiful piece of ass goes off to college! There is a lot of fun to be had yet! Also, let's plan on going to see Vanessa tomorrow with Grace, you will love her, she is a lot of fun!"