My Boss's PA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, darling...let's get you dressed in something satin and sexy for me!"

Kay walked over to the draw and pulled out a red satin slip - it was very shiny.

"Put this on for me, Dave, please...I want to see how sexy you look in my satin slip!"

Kay threw it at me. As it hit my body, I tingled at the satin touching my chest. I can't explain why I did it, but I stepped into the slip and pulled it up over my body. I felt electric; the feeling was amazing, it felt so sexual! Kay walked over to me and grabbed my hand.

"Jesus, Dave...you look so fucking horny!"

Kay got on to the bed, crunched up some pillows and laid on the bed with her legs apart. She started to wank herself off - her legs started to twinge - her breathing became heavy as she started to orgasm in front of me - she gasped as her hand got faster and faster.

"I need you to suck my cunt off whilst I wank! Get here now, Dave...I need that tongue between my legs! Hurry up, Bitch...I need you!"

She looked so fucking horny! I got on the bed and dived between her legs. Her hand was wanking on her pussy so fast; it was like a wanking machine! The speed of her hand and the smell of her cum was addictive - I couldn't follow her request.

I parted her legs even more as I finger-fucked her as well, pushing my tongue lower towards her arse. As I did so, she screamed out - she was so wet as my tongue explored down to her arse. Kay raised her legs backwards; this lifted her arse up and I was able to see her arse - my tongue licked it. As I did, Kay's legs kicked out.

"Oh Christ, Dave...don't move from that angle! Christ...keep licking my arse, you dirty fucking whore!"

Kay's demands were like a spell; I frantically licked her arse and fingered her pussy. She started to come and demanded I suck her off as she orgasmed. I moved back; she adjusted her legs and orgasmed on my mouth again, screaming out loud. This time she was like a waterfall - the cum came out into my mouth! She tasted like a sweet creamy drink with a salty after taste. Kay's cum was so addictive - I couldn't swallow her cum quick enough.

It was obvious that her orgasm was over by her vocal silence - her breathing was really fast, it was like she had run a marathon.

"Jesus, Dave...that was out of this world! You have the job! Now get on your knees in front of me...let me see how pretty you look!"

I didn't argue, the satin did feel amazing against my skin - she was right! I was really high - all I wanted to do was please her and cum!

"I want you to wank over my face and tits, Dave! Do it now, baby...I want to see you pleasure yourself in your satin slip! Come on...wank all over my face, Dave...do it now! I want to see how you pleasure yourself when you wank! I want to see the speed you do it, so I know how to do it for you!"

I put my hand between my legs - my cock was so hard! I started to rub my cock up and down - I felt that feeling you get when you are about to come. Suddenly my body was overwhelmed with an orgasm racing through my body. I shot the cum out my cock - it went all over Kay's tits as I shot some over her left cheek. Kay was wanking herself off and rubbing my cum over her face. I screamed out as the creamy white cum shot all over Kay laying on the bed.

"Lick it off, Bitch...lick all your cum off my tits and face, or I will whip you like a common whore! I want you to taste your own cum, you dirty filthy Bitch! I own you now, don't I?"

I nodded - she was right! I was addicted to my Boss's PA.

12