My Boss's Panties Pt. 01

Story Info
A happy accident turns into a sticky situation.
1.1k words
4.43
10k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 09/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cammcgee
cammcgee
26 Followers

I took a job at a small family-owned convenience in a college store during covid. My benefits had run out and I needed a job. The pay wasn't great, but the job was chill, we had chairs and wifi, we could have our laptops and cell phones out. When I hired in the owner and manager both women were nice enough looking, I mean for having their faces hid behind masks.

The owner was in her mid-40s and quite pregnant, so I didn't think anything of her for the first year and a half I worked there. She was rarely there when I was, but always friendly and nice when I did see her. I was in my early 40s when I started, nothing to look at a solid 3, but I am smart and funny.

Between my resume previous to working there and actually showing up for my shifts I was first choice when the store manager quit. I slowly grew into my role taking 90% of the business off her plate. The family had 4 other businesses and the store was the least profitable for the most work, so now I was a well-paid time saver for her.

I won't say I make a lot of money in this role, but enough to get by putting some money into savings, and still pay for food rent and some minor diversions, for honestly doing very little. We shared an office above the store, and now that we spent more time together, and after she got her pre-pregnancy body back, I surprised when I realized this woman who now is almost fifty was still a total 10/10.

I'm not much of a sexual guy, never had been and now that I was middle aged even less so. Till one day I was having a problem with some bookkeeping, and she bent over my desk to take a look at a perfect 90 degree angle and damn if that butt didn't look spankable. I did nothing besides take a peek.

Other than occasionally stealing a glance here and there, there was no sexual tension, but over the next year we started to become friends, she was different around me when alone, than with other employees, less guarded more real. She always wore expensive non brand name clothing that suited her well. My favorite was her knee length t-shirt dress, it fell in all the right places, and on hot days it would hug her body with just a little sweat on her body. I never considered going after her, she was rich, smart, had a doctor husband, and I am still a three.

That day we were working in the server room our security monitor in the store had gotten knocked out and she was wearing that my favorite dress when she got up on an old office chair to see some connections, I was busy staring at her visible panty lines wondering what color she was wearing, I was guessing matching her dress or white cotton.

I guess one of the springs in the old chair wasn't as strong as it used to be, and she started to fall backwards. Without thinking my hands shot up to keep her from falling. One on her waist and the other. Well somehow that had made its way up her upper thigh and I could feel the gusset of her panties, I was supporting her weight with her women hood.

I was frozen in terror, my hand not where it should be, she breathlessly told me not to move and to hold her up while she finished. She started slowly rocking back and forth on my hand, trying to get the task done, I could feel the heat building she continued moving back and forth, now she was grinding on my hand I noticed she now just had her hands against the server rack. I felt her get wetter and wetter, and not to much longer her body went stiff and then relaxed. She lowly whispered that all the connections looked good and asked me to help her down. I lifted her off the chair and slid her body down across mine. My hard on evident as it slid up her leg and against her belly as I set her down.

Not knowing what was going to happen next, I was scared, I didn't want to look for a new job, where I would have to do real work. She stared at me hard for a second then told me to sit in the chair to see if its broken. I did as I was told, the springs were definitely loose but not broken. "hmm lets see how much weight it can support I don't want another safety issue in the future."

She sat in my lap facing away from me, rubbing her ass up and down on my already stiff erection. My boss was giving me one hell of a lap dance. She got up, locked the door to the server room and came back over to the chair. She undid my belt, unzipped my pants and her hands started to slowly massage my shaft through my underwear. We locked eyes she had a look of fierce determination, maybe to see me get off, or just maybe to even the score. She deftly unbuttons my trousers and after I lifted my hips they were on the floor, and I sat in the lumpy chair in my boxer briefs.

She raised up her dress and indeed she was wearing white cotton panties that hugged her pelvis showing off her mound and she got back in my lap facing me. She slowly started to dry hump me. From tip to the base and back she slowly rocked her body. I want to give in to the pleasure right there but held back I was truly enjoying the beautiful woman trying to get even with me, the fact that she is married, and my boss made it even hotter.

Her eyes slowly changed from determination back to pleasure as she enjoyed the humping as much as I did. It was now a game of willpower. I had to outlast her, she was getting close to a second orgasm her head falling into the space between my neck and shoulder. I could hear her breathing becoming quick and shallow, while the tempo of her grinding steadily increased. Her movements became erratic, she went stiff and then when her body started to slowly convulse, that pushed me over the edge, with a deep moan I finally succumbed to the pleasure. She got up, gave me a wink and said, "Well let's get back to work." She walked out of the server room, and I sat there dumbfounded, sticky, and happy.

cammcgee
cammcgee
26 Followers