My Boss's Son Likes it Rough

Story Info
Young blonde forced into rough sex with her boss' son...
872 words
3.79
61.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He towered above me, a menacing look behind his eyes as the boy i met less than three hours ago reached out to my throat and pushed me violently into the bed. His wavy blonde hair glistened with sweat as his breaths grew heavier and he moved his hand to grope my breast. The other hand he used to pin me down by my arm, before moving it up to my jaw and jerking my face up to his to thrust his tongue into my mouth and deeply kiss me. My clothes were torn off me by his muscular arms and his lean but built frame hovered over me in the smart suit he wore from the meeting. I was helpless beneath him, naked and vulnerable whilst he held me down.

It was the first time I had properly met him since I was promoted. The barely adult teen son of the owner of our company who grabbed my thigh under the table and snaked his hand up my inner leg for the whole meeting, much to my dismay. Later, he tricked me into going into his hotel room with him after taking me to drink at the bar, where I got way too drunk. To him I was a little lamb, prey, with my long, soft blonde hair and flushed cheeks, short white skirt and a shirt which hadn't fitted me since I hit puberty. I was skinny and pale and easy to overpower.

He now hovered above me as I was pressed into the bed's sheets and quickly unfastened his belt and undid his zip. Unexpectedly he moved off me completely and with his hard dick poking out of his trousers, strided to the bedside table. Whilst I was watching he proceeded to strip off, revealing his toned abdomen and completely exposing his erect cock, and opened up the draw to get something which flashed in the light. He got onto the bed over me once again and grabbed me by the waist, flipping me over so my bare arse was exposed to him, forced himself inside my small pussy, and took both my arms and pinned then behind me. I felt cold metal against my wrists as handcuffs were clicked onto them.

I let out a needy whimper, trying to let him know how badly I wanted it. 'Dirty slut." He whispered in my ear as he began to violently thrust into me, spanking me and reaching around to cover my mouth with his hand when I moaned softly. He sped up and groaned into my ear breathily, sending a shiver down my pale body. He flipped me over once again and forced my skinny legs open, then proceeded to rub a thumb against my clit and moved it down to my wet opening where he dipped it inside and rubbed it against my g-spot. I tried to hold in desperate whimpers and moans but he smacked me when I let one out. "Whore." He uttered. He grabbed his cock and pressed it against my mouth, making me suck and lick it and shoving himself past my swollen lips. He grabbed my hair and pulled me up and onto my knees where he stood next to the bed and fucked my mouth. He then pulled me up and shoved me again the wall where I let out another moan. I was helpless and still had my hands handcuffed behind my back. His rough hand forced my chest against the wall and he fucked me forcefully, moaning into me and wrapping a hand around my neck making me light headed. My sensitive nipples rubbed against the cold, hard wall as he pressed me into it, and he reached a hand around to pinch my pink nipple and grab one of my breasts.

Pulling back, he grabbed me again and shoved me back into the bed, leaving bruises on my hips and red marks where his hands had been. My legs were pushed up and over his shoulders and he sped up the movement of his hips as he fucked me hard and fast. Panting and whining, I begged him to be more gentle but his response was covering my mouth up with his hand, before he leant over me and started sucking and kissing my delicate neck, leaving behind red marks. "Good little slut." He whispered to me as he looked at me with umber eyes, full of satisfaction and something more sinister. "oh, fuck..." The boy breathed, slowing down his thrusts and tightening his grip on me. He drew in jagged breaths, and threw out short groans. I felt his cock throb inside me as he came into my aching, shaking body and fill me with heat. He pulled out and uncuffed me before leaving to clean himself up in the bathroom.

I stood in front of the mirror and gazed at my battered body, bruises around my hips and waist and ribs and hickies all the way up my neck, mascara stained down my cheeks and my long hair messy. In a strange way I admired my broken body. What he did to me. There was no way for me to escape... But I didn't want to anyway.