My Boy Becomes a Man

Story Info
Father and son enjoy the same woman.
3.9k words
4.2
21.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the last big bust up with my wife that resulted in her finally walking out I'd lived just with my twenty year old son Mark. I hadn't seen much of him for months while he was away at university but for a couple of weeks he was living at home with me revising for university exams.

A business meeting up in town had ended early and I'd caught an early commuter train home. Opening the front door I heard voices coming from Mark's bedroom upstairs, including women's voices. I heard a woman laugh and distinctly heard her say:

"You look so sexy in those little pink knickers!"

Mark's a good looking boy. I'd seen him just in swim trunks on beach holidays and knew he had the kind of muscular body that would arouse any girl. But he's a bit shy, he hadn't had much success with girls and as far as I knew he was still a virgin. So I wondered what was going on. I crept quietly upstairs. Mark's bedroom door was ajar. Peeping through the crack I saw an incredible sight.

Mark was standing by his bed stark naked except for a pair of my wife's panties, a tiny pastel pink lacy pair. His erect penis was pushing the tiny triangle of pink lace at the front out in a huge cone with its rounded apex over his cock head and the thin pink gusset at the back nestled deep in his bum crack. The see through lace front showed his cock shaft and his hairy balls showed at the sides where his straining cock pushed the panties away from his body.

I confess I've got a kinky thing about seeing well hung men in women's underwear, and I like wearing women's underwear myself. That's why I kept my wife's panties. I didn't know my son had a panty fetish like me. At such a kinky erotic sight my own penis began to rise.

Scattered over the bed were porn magazines. I could tell they were from my own stash of mostly old British magazines like Fiesta, Escort and Men Only but with some foreign real hard core stuff. Mark had obviously discovered my stash. There were also some women's panties scattered on the bed, which I recognised as my wife's. They were either from my own collection of her underwear or Mark had collected some himself before she left. I guessed that like I used to do at his age he played with his mother's underwear and masturbated over it.

The women's voices were coming from two sources. One was Mark's laptop. It was showing a porn video with a scene of a nude girl squatting astride a naked man riding his rod while another naked man stood watching with a nude girl hand jobbing him. The other source was our near neighbour Janet, who was sprawled nude on Mark's bed.

I'd had my eye on Janet for a long time. She was about my age, early forties, a pretty brunette with dark curly hair neatly styled to just below her ears, and recently divorced. I'd often walked to the train station in the morning with her ogling her big breasts, her well rounded bottom and shapely legs through her customary thin white blouse, tight charcoal grey business skirt and sheer black nylons. My morning commuter daydreams and my night time masturbation fantasies frequently consisted of what I'd like to do with Janet.

"Pose like her!" Mark said, showing Janet a picture in one of my porn magazines of a naked woman.

"Go on, take your knickers off so I can see how hard I get your cock sticking up!" Janet said with a laugh.

Mark slipped my wife's panties off. His erection bounced out and quivered stiffly. On a beach holiday last year I'd seen the outline of Mark's erect penis bulging in an impressive ridge under his speedo swim trunks while his eyes were hungrily ogling his swimsuit clad mother. I'd guessed he had a meaty package and I saw that I was right. Mark's hard up cock was as big as mine, bending up a good eight inches in front of him from thickly haired balls to a big purple mushroom head just like mine.

Janet repeated the pose from the magazine, doing the splits on Mark's bed with her legs wide and leaning back on her hands to arch her back so her breasts swung up and out. Janet's naked body was everything I'd dreamed of in my masturbation fantasies with big round firm breasts with deep pink peaking nipples, a bottom and legs as shapely as her skirt and nylons had suggested and a thick bush of dark cunt hair between her legs.

As she posed erotically for him Mark didn't just ogle her but ran his hands over her naked body enjoying her legs, bottom and breasts, and of course her hairy pussy. Janet was obviously enjoying Mark's lustful attention. She gasped and squirmed with excitement as Mark's hands lingered hungrily on her pussy and slid right under her between her spread legs.

Janet repeated pose after penis-straining pose for Mark. Mark's stiffly swinging penis sticking up from the neat ring of dark pubic hair round his cock and balls looked as stiff as only hormonally supercharged young men's penises can get, just like mine did at his age.

As Mark moved close to her and around her to play with her Janet reached out to finger his penis and his balls and to stroke him between his legs. When Mark's erect penis swung near Janet's face she leaned forward to briefly take his erection swollen cock head into her mouth and massage it with her lips and tongue. Mark grunted, gasped and whimpered with the sexual pleasure Janet's fingers and mouth were treating him to and I watched how his young hips instinctively tried to thrust his hard penis into Janet's mouth.

I could tell from Janet's gasps and excited cries that Mark's hand between her legs was getting her hot. Suddenly she rolled onto her back. Her big breasts flopped sideways and she spread her legs as wide as she could get them. Even from where I was watching I could see the pink labia of her vagina peeping through her dark pubic hair. She slid her hand down her belly and through her cunt bush to slip her fingers into her vagina.

"Ohhhhhh!" Janet cried out, "I've just got to!"

With that Janet started to masturbate. Her big breasts jiggled with the rhythm of her hand methodically stroking her pussy and she squirmed, gasped and cried out with her steadily rising sex pleasure. Mark was standing watching, fingering his penis, which was sticking up almost vertical. I guessed he'd never watched a woman masturbate before except in porn.

"Kiss my tits and touch my pussy!" Janet cried out.

I remembered how my wife liked me to play with her breasts and finger her between her legs as she masturbated getting herself hot for me before we had sex. Janet wanted the same. Mark was instantly on all fours on the bed next to her bending over her to kiss her breasts. I saw he was licking her nipples and flicking them with his tongue. At the same time his hands were caressing her inner thigh tops and teasing her between her legs.

As he knelt on all fours I was looking between Mark's spread thighs from behind and I could see his balls and his erect penis poking down between his legs. His shaft was swinging stiffly with the movement of Janet's hand as she now frantically worked her pussy. Janet's spare hand reached out between Mark's legs to cup over his cock and balls and slide between his legs to finger his arse. In response Mark thrust his sex kit into her hand.

Janet climaxed spectacularly. She cried out, her back arched as her hips thrust and her legs folded up as if she was trying to wrap them over a man on top of her. I was still looking at Mark's bum from behind and saw Janet's hand slide right under him between his legs to grab his bum cheeks to pull him toward her. Janet's body juddered, her breasts bounced and she cried out in the pulses of what was clearly an explosive orgasm. As her orgasm frenzy faded Janet pulled Mark's hand between her legs to hold his hand cupped over her mound as she quivered in her afterglow.

She lay there like that, panting and with her eyes closed for a couple of minutes, then her eyes opened. Mark was kneeling next to her with his cock bending up hard. Janet looked up at him.

"Fuck me!" Janet gasped excitedly.

Mark looked shocked as if he hadn't expected his voyeur sex session to lead to him actually getting his cock up her. It would have been hard for any man to resist a woman like that laying nude and wide legged in front of him, especially after he'd worked himself up with porn and his panty fetish, watched her treat him to hot nude poses and let him watch her pleasure herself to a climax.

"Come on! Want you!" Janet cried out urging Mark on.

She spread her legs, reached her arms toward him and her tits wobbled as she trembled with excitement. Mark moved so he was kneeling between Janet's spread thighs with his hard up cock sticking out quivering in front of him. He didn't get his cock into her straight away but knelt staring at her thick bush of cunt hair with her vagina lips peeping through. Then he bowed forward as if worshiping her sexuality and buried his face in her bush.

"Dirty boy!" Janet cried out and folded her legs up to playfully squeeze his head between her thighs.

Then Janet's legs were spread wide again and Mark was kissing her up her front from her pussy up over her belly button so his body was moving up hers. Finally his cock head was in her bush of pubic hair, poking her pussy. He stayed like that for a moment as if savouring the experience of having his hungry erect cock against a naked woman's vagina for the first ever time. He leaned over Janet so his belly was brushing hers. Then with a satisfied grunt and a thrust of his hips Mark's penis slid full length into Janet till his cock bush was against her cunt hair.

I'd wished he'd used one of the condoms I kept with my porn magazines in case I get lucky with a woman, like I sensed I was soon going to be. But in the heat of the moment who remembers and in the end no harm came of it.

Janet's legs folded up either side of Mark and a moment later Mark's hips were rhythmically and powerfully thrusting. Though he'd never fucked a woman before he certainly knew what to do. I'd found the first time I fucked a girl the action came naturally and instinctively, and I guessed Mark had watched guys fuck girls many times in porn. It was an impressive performance. As he shagged Janet Mark grunted with sex pleasure and Janet's breasts bounced from the force of his thrusts.

My own penis was up hard. I unzipped my trousers, pulled the front of my briefs down and eased my penis out ready to wank as I watched. As Mark shagged Janet I started to finger my cock up to the peak of erection stiffness and sensitivity.

But Mark didn't take long to cum, like most boys do when they first fuck a girl. I knew Mark masturbated. Through my bedroom wall I'd often heard Mark's bed rattling and his grunts. Sometimes we were both masturbating at the same time and I wondered if he heard me. The pauses in the rattling and his strangled groans, followed by frenzied rattling and grunting rising to a climax told me he'd discovered how to edge and hold his straining cock on the brink. Oddly, often as I lay in bed tugging my own straining cock listening to Mark masturbating in his bed in the next room the memory of his bulging speedo trunks on that beach involuntarily came into my mind.

But Mark didn't hold back or edge this time. He took much less time to cum fucking Janet than when he wanked. His thrusting and grunting became frantic, then with one last thrust and a long half grunt, half snarl like I'd heard so many times through the bedroom wall he rammed his cock into her, pushing her up his bed before he grunted as his buttocks clenched and his hips jerked in his own orgasm as he shot his load.

Mark stayed on all fours between Janet's legs with his cock up her, panting, for a moment then moved back sliding his cock out of her. His penis was still mostly erect and bending up. Mark wrapped his hand round his shaft and his hand stroke back and forth along his shaft a few times as he wanked a last spurt of semen out of his cock. It splashed over Janet's belly.

Janet reached down between Mark's legs and cupped her hand over his balls.

"My naughty boy's not a boy any more. He's a man now!"

The look on my son's face said it all. He'd fucked a woman for the first time. He was truly a man now. But Janet continued:

"Now it's my big boy's turn, if he wants!"

As she said that Janet looked straight at me through the door crack.

"Did you enjoy those kinky poses I did for your boy? I could all but feel your hands all over me too."

She'd known all along I'd been watching the show! Mark stared at the door and then at me in horror as I opened it and walked in. He looked a bit relieved when he saw my own penis poking hard out of my trousers. I wanted, and how!

"Well done son," I said trying to put my son at ease. "But learn to hold it back like when you wank. You looked good in those sexy knickers. They're just the right size for your cock." Mark's face turned red. I grinned as I continued. "My favourite is that little black satin thong. It's great to stroke one off through."

I'd seen my wife's tiny black satin thong with little red bows at the hips among the underwear scattered on the bed. The triangle of satin at the front barely covered my flaccid cock, let alone when I was hard up, and the thin smooth satin was delicious to rub one off through.

"Oooooohhh! You naughty boy!" Janet said with mock disgust.

She rolled over on the bed so she was on all fours facing me. Her breasts swung pendulously as she crawled toward me and the wall mirror behind her treated me to a superb view of the backs of her thighs and her bottom gleaming smoothly with her hairy pussy peeping between her thighs just below her bum cheeks. I stepped forward so my penis was pointing straight at her face. She looked up at me and licked her lips. She'd guessed what I had in mind.

"Mmmmmm! ..." Janet purred. "I know what my big boy wants!"

Janet crawled forward so my cock head was brushing her lips. I've got a big purple knob just like Mark's. Janet started kissing my cock head and flicking it with her tongue. I dropped my trousers and briefs down my legs and quickly took off my shirt. I spread my legs as wide as I could and thrust my hips forward to poke my knob against Janet's lips.

"So, both my boys like sexy girly knickers?"

Janet picked up my wife's little black satin thong I'd mentioned and brushed it over my shaft and penis, just like I'd done so many times before I masturbated over them. The feel of the smooth satin against my penis head was as exquisite as ever, as always reminding me of a woman's soft fingers and tongue. I glanced at Mark, who was kneeling on the bed next to Janet. I saw he was watching Janet panty pleasure my cock and his own penis was up almost fully erect again. Janet hung my wife's thong on my hard up penis, looked up at me and grinned:

"Shall we let your son see how long his daddy can hold it back?"

A moment later my penis head was in Janet's mouth being massaged by her lips and tongue. I could have taken any amount of that, especially with that superb view of her rear in the mirror in front of me. I involuntarily shoved my hips forward.

Then with my wife's thong still hanging on my cock Janet began to rock back and forth on the bed as she slid her wet lips smoothly, rhythmically and squeezing firmly up and down my cock shaft, rocking back so far her lips slid right up over and nearly off my cock head. At the same time she reached between my spread legs to lightly finger my balls, my inner thigh tops and my arse. I could feel Janet sucking as she rocked back on the up stroke of her lips. I ran my hands over her soft smooth bare back and shoulders and through her hair. Most of all I showed I knew how to hold my cum back.

Watching me being sucked off by Janet was obviously too much for my son Mark. He moved closer to her so his own penis head was poking her side. He fingered his cock as if he was working it up ready for a wank. With his spare hand he reached under Janet to fondle her swinging breasts and ran his hand over he to fondle her thighs and bottom. In the mirror I could see his hand reaching under her between her legs to play with her pussy. As he did I felt Janet judder with pleasure and she momentarily paused from sucking me to gasp:

"Yes! Touch my pussy!"

Kneeling spread legged with his cock sticking straight out Mark wrapped his fist round his shaft and started to masturbate. That's one of my favourite masturbation positions: spreading my legs pulls my muscles taut and I love the heavy feel of my erect penis sticking out. Like father like son! Mark obviously felt the same, especially with a naked woman in front of him to play with and a guy being sucked off to watch. I saw he liked to catch the base ridge of his penis head with his thumb and forefinger as he stroked his shaft, just like I do.

It had been a long time since I'd watched other boys masturbate. Back at wild university parties naked together with other boys and surrounded by squealing nude girls clamouring for us to masturbate I'd jerked my penis off for them. When they'd begged us to show them some "boy on boy" I'd hand jobbed other boys and been hand jobbed by boys, usually spurting our cum over the closest girl to hand.

Memories of those times came back as I watched my son masturbate. Perhaps I've got a bi side as I'm always turned on watching well hung men masturbate, live or in porn. I was surprised how erotically arousing I found seeing Mark's naked young body and watching him pleasure his young cock. His naked body was almost as smooth and hairless as a girl's. His muscular young hips were thrust forward and his face was twisted with intense sex pleasure. His hand methodically stroked and tugged up and down his shaft sliding right up over its big round head and he grunted with sexual pleasure. As Janet continued to suck me off I found my eyes were hypnotically locked on my son's smooth thrusting thighs, his straining penis and his rhythmically pumping hand, and I found myself thrilling at his excited grunts.

I held back as long as I could as Janet's lips pleasured me but I still came before Mark. For delicious moments all thoughts of my son masturbating and of boys and girls from the past were obliterated by the exquisite orgasm pleasure building up and then exploding in my own penis. As I came I rammed my hips forward and grabbed Janet's head to pull her toward me so hard her lips and nose were buried in my pubic hair. I grunted something like:

"Take that, whore!" as my cum spurted into her throat.

I staggered back from Janet with my half erect penis swinging with a strand of residual semen dangling from its head. Like my son I closed my fingers round my shaft and wanked a last spurt out.

Mark was still masturbating and fondling Janet's bottom. He momentarily paused and I could tell from his face that he was edging on the brink. He quickly moved right behind Janet so his cock head was poking her bum cheek and he slid his other hand between her legs from behind to hold her pussy. He made that half grunt half snarl noise, his pumping hand suddenly went frantic, then his semen spurted over Janet's bum cheeks, into her bum crack and over her bare thigh.

After all that the three of us flopped naked on Mark's bed. I got cans of cold beer and on Mark's laptop linked to his wall TV we watched naked male and female flesh, sprawling female legs, innumerable bouncing breasts, thrusting hairy pussies, hard up erect penises spurting their semen into every available male and female orifice as men and women performed almost every imaginable straight, gay and lesbian sex act. Both Mark and I were up rock hard erect after watching the movie reach its final orgy and Janet relieved us both by hand jobbing us as we lay naked on Mark's bed.

When Janet finally left, Mark and I had a long man to man chat. Mark told me how it had started. He'd been busy revising for his exams when he'd fancied a wank. He'd got my magazines and his mother's panties. He'd stripped naked and put the panties on when the doorbell rang. He'd quickly wrapped a bathrobe round himself and gone down intending to say he'd been about to take a shower. Janet was at the door wearing a thin summery button up the front dress and made it obvious she had nothing on underneath. Knowing Mark was at home by himself she'd come looking for some hungry young cock. She'd playfully pulled open his bathrobe, seen he was wearing women's panties and the rest was history.

12