My Boyfriend and My Two Dads Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sven was naked as per usual, but David wore a hot pair of speedos I don't think I'd seen him wear before. I knew Will had a thing for sexy underwear and swimwear, so I walked over to ask my dad if I could borrow some from him.

"Eric honey, you have something on your face."

Fuck. Will's cum was still on my face. Could Dad tell that's what it was?

I wiped it off and asked about borrowing a pair of speedos. Dad said yes, and offered some for Will as well if he wanted some.

I took Will with me and we walked to my parents' bedroom.

"What's going on?" Will asked.

"Dad said we can have some stuff to wear, if we wanna chill by the pool."

"What? Are you sure?"

"Yes. I asked, he said yes. Pretty sure."

I took all my clothes off and dumped them on the floor. Will looked at me apprehensively, but then he did the same.

I went through the drawer where I knew Dad kept his swimwear. I rummaged for a bit and pulled out the tiniest pair.

"How about these?" I joked. I'd put on a white pair of barely-there speedos. The top of my dick was out, as was half of my ass.

"Those aren't made for the beach, are they?" Will asked.

"Probably not, probably some fetish party or something. Here, these look more conservative."

I went for a yellow pair that pushed up my ass and made it look amazing. The bulge in the front was nice as well.

"How about you go with these?" I said, offering him a red pair.

"I think black's more my color," Will said and put them on. His dick looked amazing, like he was constantly half-hard. They were cut really low so his pubic hair was showing.

"You look so fucking hot," I said and started kissing him and rubbing his dick through the fabric. He had cum just ten minutes ago so I wasn't sure if he'd get hard again so quickly. Me, on the other hand, that was a different story.

"You're hard," he noticed and put his hand on my dick as well.

"Of course I'm hard, look at us. We look so hot."

We stood in front of the full-length mirror admiring ourselves and each other. We'd been fairly disciplined when it came to working out lately, and then putting on this perfectly-cut swimwear made us feel even hotter. Plus there was something about my parents' bedroom that was... sexy. It was mostly black, the lights were always dimmed, and there was always a nice, sensual smell. There were multiple homoerotic photos on the walls, and Tom of Finland drawings. There was a calendar of nude rowers, as well as a large photo of my dads kissing, shirtless. Next to it was a photo of them holding me as a baby.

"I need to take care of this before going out," I pointed to my erection.

"That's true. Plus I owe you one." Will got behind me and hugged me from behind. His right hand grabbed my dick and his left hand grabbed the speedos to pull them down.

"No. Leave them on," I said.

"You sure?" he hesitated.

"Yes."

It was hard to jerk off in such a small pair of speedos but Will did his best. I was leaking precum and it was getting all over Will's hand and my dad's speedos.

"Grab some lube, I'm sure there's some on the nightstand."

Will hesitated for a second again but did what I told him. I was right, and he came back with a bottle of lube and squirted some on his hand.

Much better. I was getting close to the edge now.

"Go faster. Go faster," I panted.

Will picked up speed. The speedos were tucked in under my balls, but when I got close I quickly tugged them up and over my dick.

"Fuck, I'm cumming. Fuck!"

I came messily, inside the speedos and all over Will's hand. Drops of cum dripped to the black carpet.

"Fuck, that felt good. Thank you, baby." I gave Will a kiss.

We stood like that for a couple seconds, until he pulled out his hand. I took off the speedos and wiped the rest of the cum off myself, then handed them to him so he could wipe his hand. When he handed them back, I knelt and tried to get the cum off the carpet.

"Do you think that'll stain?" he asked.

"Doesn't matter, not like we can do much now anyway."

"What're you gonna do with those?"

"Throw them in the hamper," I answered and walked to my parents' bathroom. I threw the yellow speedos in the hamper and went back to the drawer and picked a fresh, blue pair instead.

WILL:

I have no idea how many times I've cum in my life, but I can definitely say that without a doubt the strongest orgasm I'd had so far was on that day, as Eric drove us back home from the mall.

He'd always had a wild and experimental side to him, but this was just fucking crazy. It was terrifying! We were lucky to not be arrested, not to mention lucky to be alive! I was horrified... and so turned on at the same time.

Back in the house, I didn't have a lot of time to think about what'd just happened, because I was immediately distracted. Eric's dads were in the yard. Sven naked as always. David wearing a pair of speedos that looked... obscene. His entire pubes were out in the front, making it impossible for me not to look and wonder what was underneath them. His ass was showing in the back. He had the body to pull it off, but he definitely did not look like anyone's dad!

Apparently he'd told Eric we can help ourselves to some of his speedos if we wanted to, which is what we went to do. I was so turned on to be trying them on, and so was Eric. He came in a pair of his dad's speedos, then casually left them in the hamper like it's no big deal, not even trying to hide them.

I needed a drink, and a smoke! I rolled the fattest blunt I could, and shared my weed with everyone. As soon as the weed and liquor started to kick in, I started to relax. Nothing seemed like such a big deal anymore. Sven nonchalantly pissing in front of everyone multiple times. Him and David kissing and groping each other. Eric and I kissing, at the table, in the pool, with everyone there.

By the time we all moved to the hot tub, that shit was hitting me hard. I watched David sit in Sven's lap in a sort of daze. Eric and I talked to each other the entire time but I honestly have no idea what was being said, it's like I switched off. Did he not notice or not care about his dads being so intimate just inches from our faces? Was... Was David jerking Sven off? Yes! Oh my god, yes he was, I could recognize the arm movements. Was Eric honestly so unobservant, to ask for more punch while his dad was getting a hand-job?!

I just closed my eyes, I had no idea anymore. I tried to ignore it, but who was I kidding? I was hard as a rock under the water. I was so turned on it hurt! I opened my eyes the tiniest bit, trying to see what was happening without being caught.

If there'd been any doubt whether David was giving Sven a hand job earlier, it went away the second Eric left the hot tub. They thought I was asleep so they went all in, jerking aggressively, grunting, and moaning softly, all while looking each other in the eye. And a few seconds later... Was... Was Sven cumming? Yes! That must be his cumshot face. He tried to control himself but I could tell. He looked down at his dick. Fuck: it was happening! I was cumming as well. Without touching myself, my dick trapped between the waistband of the tight speedos and my belly. I was shooting in the hot tub, simultaneously with Sven! Fuck!!

Next thing I can remember I was in bed. It was the middle of the night. Eric was lying next to me, snoring softly, naked just like I was. I had only a vague recollection of walking up here. Water. I needed water.

I got up and stumbled to the kitchen, almost falling down the stairs. All the lights were off. The only noise was the dishwasher running. I chugged a whole bottle of water out the fridge, then a second one. Fuck man, I must be more wasted than I realized. I needed some fresh air.

I went out to the yard. All the cups and plates and bowls were gone, everything was tidy again. I breathed in deeply. I needed to piss. Should I pull a Sven? I let go and started pissing on the grass. Two seconds after I started, I realized I'm not alone.

"Hey," a voice said calmly.

I looked around. Merely a few feet on my right, Sven was lying on his back on the grass, naked, with his hands underneath the back of his head.

"Hey. Sorry," I said. Once I'd started I couldn't stop so I just continued pissing.

"No problem. You okay, son?"

"Yeah, I might just be a bit... a bit fucked up but I'll be fine."

I finished pissing a realized this was the first time I was naked in front of Sven.

"Wanna lie down for a second? I came out for a smoke then I got distracted looking at the stars."

It really was a gorgeous night. I lay down on Sven's right.

"You sure you're gonna be fine?" he asked again.

"Yeah, I just need some water and sleep and shit and I'll be fine," I said, trying not to slur my words.

"You had a bit too much, you'll be alright," he said and put his arm around me. I adjusted my position so I was resting my head on his bicep. "I've come off must worse than just weed and liquor."

We lay in silence, and I have no idea if it took 30 seconds or 30 minutes. Thoughts were racing, half-cohesively, through my mind. I realized this was the first time I could remember getting a hug from a man who I wasn't having sex with.

"You liking it here so far?" Sven asked. Why'd he have to go open this can of worms?

"I do," I started to talk, unable to control my words. "Don't get me wrong, cuz I love it, I really do. It's just so weird."

"What is?" He turned around to look at me instead of the sky. His arm was still under my head.

"Everything, the way you guys live, the way you guys act around each other. It doesn't feel real. It's like someone's making this shit up. It's like an alternate reality."

I heard him take a deep breath.

"Listen. When I was born in eastern Germany, back then it was the GDR. Now, I don't know what they teach you kids in school these days but do some research if you need to know what the living conditions were like then and there. Do you think if someone had told me then that fifty years later I would own my own house, in this of all places, and I'd have a husband and a son and we would live that way legally and openly, and I would be able to travel the world wherever I wanted... Do you think that wouldn't feel like an alternate reality to that boy back then?"

"I guess it would," I mumbled.

"My point is, everything is crazy until it isn't. Everything is impossible until it isn't."

He lay back to look at the sky. I turned toward him and put my right hand on his chest.

"We built a nice little life for ourselves here, David and I," he continued. "We worked hard. And we just got really fucking lucky, as well. We're finally at a point where we can control the narrative, and not have to deal with other people's bullshit. There's up and downs, but we've always been honest with each other and Eric. Honesty, son, that's the most important."

I was only half-registering what he was saying, so many thoughts and feelings whirling inside of me.

"Sven, you know how you call me 'son'?"

"Yeah?" he said, turning to look me in the eyes.

"Well, would it be okay... Can I call you 'Dad'?"

We looked at each other for a second.

"C'mere," he said and pulled me into a hug until my head was resting on his chest and he had both arms tightly around me. I started sobbing. My body was shaking, and tears were rolling down my cheeks and onto his chest.

"Shhh, it's okay." He waited until I'd calmed down, holding me tightly and running one hand up and down my back and the other one through my hair.

"Yes, it's alright if you want to call me 'Dad,'" he said reassuringly.

I squeezed his body tighter with both arms. We lay like that in silence for a few minutes.

"You know how you said honesty's the most important?" I said after a while.

"Yes?" he asked as his fingertips stroked my back.

"Earlier in the hot tub, I wasn't asleep or anything."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I watched you... get a hand-job from David."

"And how did that make you feel?" he asked very coolly.

"Well, honestly... It was hot. It made me cum without even touching myself. I think I shot as the same time as you."

"Hahaha," he laughed warmly and heartily. It was the loudest he'd been all night.

I felt relieved. Happy. Content. After a few seconds, I started dozing off on his chest.

"Time to hit the hay," he poked me to wake me up.

"Hey, Dad?" I said before we got up.

I looked him in the eyes as my heartbeat started to go up. I had no idea how he'd react or if I might grow to regret this, but it felt out of my control anyway.

I leaned forward and gave him a kiss. Timidly at first, I wasn't sure if he'd reciprocate. But I felt his mouth open wider and his tongue go in and out of my mouth as well. We kissed like that for several seconds.

"Good night, son," Sven said when the kiss was over. "Go to bed, don't let Eric sleep alone."

12