My Boyfriend and My Two Dads Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will and I kissed over Prof. Carr's shoulder. Carr's eyes were closed, and it was Will's eyes I was looking at now.

"Do you wanna come together?" I asked and he nodded.

We kept fucking. "Baby, I'm close," I notified Will, completely ignoring Carr by this point. He was just a hole Will and I were fucking together.

"I'm getting there," Will said back. I slowed my pace so I wouldn't cum just yet.

"Okay, I'm ready," Will said a couple of minutes later. I picked up my pace again until I was on the edge.

"Oh yes, oh yes, breed me," Prof. Carr whispered.

Even though we were fucking a third person, I'd never felt closer to Will than at that moment when we both started to cum in Prof. Carr's asshole. I felt both of our dicks explode at the same time, filling Carr's hole to the max. My dick was so sensitive I stopped moving but Will continued fucking, our mixed cum lubricating the whole process. I was normally too sensitive to the touch right after cumming, so I screamed in both agony and pleasure.

"Fuck, fuck yes!" Prof. Carr screamed and started cumming, all over my stomach and chest, spurts of cum hitting my face as well.

When Will and I pulled out, gusts of cum started pouring out of Prof. Carr's hole. We adjusted positions so we weren't on top of each other anymore.

"Fuck, you boys are good," Carr said with his eyes still closed.

"Thank you," I said and gave him a kiss, before we all got up to take a quick shower before going to sleep.

SVEN:

I had DEFINITELY made the right decision when it came to our upcoming trip. It filled my heart with joy to see Eric so excited. Every other time I'd taken him to Europe we stayed in the small village where my parents still lived. But this was going to be something completely different, and he knew it.

We went out for a drive shortly after I'd made the big announcement, just he and I. I needed to get a couple of things before going back to work tomorrow, and instead of just driving up to town we decided to take a longer drive and go up to the nearest city.

"When are you thinking of leaving?" Eric asked, still talking about the trip. "Cuz there's a lot of stuff I need to get first."

"Like what?" I smiled from behind the wheel.

"Well we're gonna go clubbing, I need some outfits for that. And if we're going to the beach, I need something to wear there as well."

"Oh you do, do you? I think I know the perfect spot."

After I got everything else I needed, and a couple of drinks and a bite to eat, I drove us to my friend George's shop in the city. He owned a small store selling men's underwear and swimwear. Used to make a killing a few years ago, but now that everyone got their stuff online the place was pretty much empty every time I'd drop by. This time was no exception.

"Sven! Where've you been?!" he greeted me from behind the till. He was the only person there.

"Hey George," I went over to give him a hug and a peck on the lips. Although we didn't hang out much in the past few years, he and his husband were some of our oldest friends (and occasional fuck buddies). "I've been around. On daddy duty as well lately, after all these years." I pointed to Eric.

"Is this...? No! Eric."

"Hi," Eric walked over timidly. He offered George his hand, but George pulled him into a hug.

"You've gotten so big! I haven't seen you in over a decade. Look at you. He's gorgeous," he said, turning to me. "I bet all the girls wait in line to get a piece of you."

"Actually... My boyfriend and I just moved in with my dads."

"Your boyfriend!" George opened his eyes wide. "Good for you!"

"Yeah, I'm taking them on a little trip this summer," I filled George in. "We're going to Berlin for a couple of weeks, probably a few other places as well. I was thinking of maybe doing a few days in Spain, so Eric wanted some stuff to wear to the beach."

As I talked, Eric looked around the shop in awe, with hundreds of pairs of undies and speedos hanging neatly, ordered by color and size.

"You've come to the right spot," George clapped his hands. "Tell you what, I was gonna close shop in half an hour anyway. Let me lock up now and you guys can shop in peace. The VIP treatment."

"Sounds good," I said, and George and I winked at each other.

12