My Boyfriend Big Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What can I do to get you to forgive me?"

I thought for a while before answering.

I know what happened. She had acquired a craving for his cum. It usually takes more than one insemination, and longer than a week. She needs it desperately, and will do anything to get it. Things that a proper young lady does not do. If he hadn't let her in she might have broken in and knelt at his feet begging. I understand. I crave his cum too.

"As soon as Big Dick can get it hard and stiff again I want it up my ass. Then while it is in me, I want you to eat my pussy and make me cum. I don't think you are gay or even Bi, but I assume you know how to orally please a woman."

She blushed with a combination of shame and arousal.

Dick just grinned wondering where his good fortune keeps coming from. I could tell him that it is not his charming personality, it is his remarkable dick.

No one disagreed so I stripped naked to join the fun.

"Dick, lay on your back while I suck your cock to get it hard."

He enthusiastically complied.

I took his half-hard penis in my mouth and went to work. I didn't stop to think that it has just been up Laura's asshole. Oh well. In a few minutes it was hard as a rock.

"Just stay like that."

I climbed on top of him and reached to grasp his cock. I lowered myself slowly, guiding it to my asshole. I sat down easing it all the way up in me. I laid back so I was on top of him, facing up.

"Laura. Now eat my pussy like you love it. I am sure you have had it done to you, so just do it that way."

So that is what she did. I was like the meat in a sex-sandwich. Dick just held still, enjoying everything. Laura knelt between my legs and licked my pussy lips and clit. I came like an express train.

Laura kissed my pussy like she did love it. She got up, and I lifted off of Dick, pulling his cock out of me.

He said, "Can I finish now?"

God, he never gets enough.

I laid face-down in my usual butt-spreading pose, and he was up my asshole immediately. He fucked me like he hadn't had sex in a month, when in fact it was just a half-hour ago.

He finished with a strong ejaculation.

We got up and go dressed, and tried to act like civilized people again.

Very politely, Laura asked if we could get together again.

Dick and I looked at each other and nodded our heads yes.

I spoke first. "Why don't we make it weekly? It has been a week since the first time. Why don't you visit us a week from today? I don't mind giving up my Big Dick one day of the week. As long as I can observe and maybe take part."

It was a done deal, as they say.

12