My Boyfriend is Back! (Pt. 02)

Story Info
The 2nd part of a guy forced to be a girl.
3.5k words
4.45
15.5k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 03/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomthumper
tomthumper
131 Followers

The continuation of the story. Sorry for the mix-up, this was supposed to be posted all together.

(Billy is forced to pretend to be Milly when his girlfriend's hunky Ex shows up for a booty call.)

***

MMMMFFMMMMFFFMFFF!!!" Billy wailed. Aaron gripped Billy firmly by the head and rammed himself deep deep down poor Billy's throat.

"OH FUCK! FUUUUUUCCCK!" groaned Aaron, thrusting his hips. "That's it Milly! You are a fucking pro!"

And sure enough, one of Chrissy's games with Billy was to have him deep throat her jumbo dildos as a sex game. Billy's body was trained to take huge things down his throat - the gag reflex had been trained out of him. But that was only supposed to be for dildos! NOT ANOTHER MAN'S SPEWING COCK!!!

"That's it Daddy! Feed little Milly your yummy cum!" giggled Chrissy, her hand was between Billy's legs, teasing his throbbing little bulge. "Oh Daddy! You are making her so very WET!!!!"

Billy's eyes rolled back as Aaron's huge dick throbbed and spewed load after load. Oh fuck the taste was overwhelming, making him feel so funny. His mouth was spread so wide and the feeling of such a powerful man inside of him was unlocking all sorts of feelings!

"Good girl! Good fucking girl!" groaned Aaron, shoving himself so deep his balls rested on Billy's chin. "You are Daddy's little princess now!"

Billy's eyes went so wide at this. OH GOD! The combination of the huge dick, all the cum filling his tummy, Chrissy rubbing faster and faster between his legs, it was all too much for his little brain, he just couldn't hold back!

"GGGGAWWWFFFF!!!" he tried to say as Aaron gushed inside him. Billy's back arched and his little hips thrust fast against Chrissy remorseless hand and oh MY GOD! He orgasmed in his hot pants!!! His tiny dicklet strained and spewed in his super tight thong! It was all sooooo gross and soooo hot!!!

"Ho-Holy shit!" groaned Aaron, slowly pulling his thickness from down Billy's throat, looking down at him, copious amounts of cum dripping both from his tip to splatter on the gasping little sissy gurl's face, while yet more cum oozed from between her lips. "I filled my little princess to the brim!" He chuckled, ruffling her now sweaty hair.

"Now it's my turn, Daddy!" said Chrissy, she had stripped off all her clothes, except for a little choker and a jewel ankle bracelet. She stepped over Billy - 'accidently' trodding on his throbbing cum soaked crotch as she did.

Billy's tiny penis exploded and he spasmed, blacking out.

By the time Billy had regained consciousness, Chrissy had somehow stroked and teased her Daddy Aaron back up to his full length and was gasping as she lowered herself down onto him. The sight of her taking such a HUGE dick into her pussy was amazing.

"Oh! Oh my gawd!" She gasped, working her hips slowly as Billy watched open mouthed as Aaron's hugeness spread his girl-friend's twat wider and wider. "He's soooo big!" she said to Billy. "He's a REAL man, Milly!"

Billy let out a moan, finding himself on his hands and knees, getting really close to see just how big and how much this monster was stretching his girlfriend to her limit. She was letting out gasps and groans, obviously loving every mother-fucking inch!

"Suck my balls!" Aaron had Billy by the back of his neck and forced his lips to his huge sacs. His whole world shattered and in shock, Billy found himself obeying, pulling one all the way into his mouth and tugging and pulling on the other. All the time, Chrissy gasped and moaned working her hips faster and faster. "Oh Gawd! OH GAWD!!" she gasped.

"Oh fuck!" moaned Aaron, one hand on Chrissy's writhing hips the other on Billy's bobbing head. "Just imagine what that little micro dick of boyfriend of yours would think, Milly, if he could see us now!"

Billy let out a sob, his mouth full of Aaron's giant throbbing ball. And a moment later, both Aaron and Chrissy let out ecstatic cries and Billy found himself sprayed by the co-mingled spunk and juices of his girl-friend and the hung alpha who had just planted himself deep deep inside of her.

"Yes Daddy! Yesss! Oh you are the BEST and ONLY!" Chrissy squealed as Aaron's balls throbbed in Billy's mouth, pumping more and more cum into his girlfriend's hungry, sex starved, cunt.

"Oh fuck!" Chrissy gasped, falling onto the bed beside Aaron, who was equally spent. But Chrissy wasn't done.

"Come on Milly," she said, grabbing Billy by the hair and shoving him between her legs. "I KNOW you are cum GOBBLER! Eat me out. Daddy loves a cum gobbler!"

"I sure fucking do!" And Aaron was there to, stroking the back of Billy's neck and down his back, slapping Billy's ass and urging him on as the poor confused little sissy was forced to eat out his girl-friend's cum filled pussy - all while his own tummy sloshed with the first load of spunk from this adonis like alpha dude.

Billy's face flushed so hotly as he was forced to do such a humiliating thing. All the while his tongue slurping and mouth sucking, drinking yet more of another man's spunk, fresh from his girl's pussy. Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Whimpered the shrinking part of what had been his manhood. OH fuuuucccck... Billy gulped it all down.

Chrissy let out a squeal and orgasmed again from the pure thrill of having her pussy eaten out, squirting yet more down Billy's throat.

Aaron tugged again on Billy's hot pants, sending another jolt of fear up Billy's spine -- but that was suddenly shoved aside by the lurching from his tummy!!

"Bathroom!" He gasped, trying and failing to cover his mouth from the regurgitated spunk gushing over his lips. "Now!"

He ran to the bathroom and on his hands and knees puked into the toilet. All the while he could hear Chrissy giggling and Aaron laughing in the bedroom. Oh god! What had he done? What had he become??

His stomach empty now, he slowly got up and looked in the mirror. He didn't see himself at all -- he saw a big boobed bimbo, her makeup all smeared her chest jiggling as she cried. The crotch of her hot pants dark with the evidence of her whorish lust.

Slowly he sank to the floor and the tears began to flow down his cheeks.

Billy was still blubbering when Chrissy found him. Her cool hands slipping from behind and hugging him.

"There, there sweetie," murmured Chrissy. "Don't cry. You are a perfect little princess."

"I'm a loser. A pathetic little whimp!"

"No you are not!" Chrissy cupped Billy's big breasts, smooshing them together. "You are a princess."

"I'm a failure as a man!" Tears spilled down Billy's cheeks.

Chrissy turned Billy around. "You aren't a man, sweetie."

It was as if she'd slapped him, shocking him. "I'm- I'm not?" Billy's chin trembled.

Chrissy softly kissed Billy's cheeks, sucking up each tear as she did.

"You are a perfect little princess sweetie." She cupped his cheeks and looked deeply into his eyes. "Say it sweetie."

"I'm-" Billy began to sob again. "I'm a perfect little princess."

"That's it, that's it." Chrissy's hands slipped down and began tugging Billy's hot pants off, prying the cum soaked material from Billy's crotch.

"You're a perfect little princess and you pleased your Daddy."

"I'm-" Billy gasped as the hot pants came away and his little dingle stuck out straight from crotch. "I'm a perfect little princess and I pleased my Daddy." Billy blinked his eyes, snuffling, but feeling an odd pride. "Did I please my Daddy?"

"You sure did princess. You sure did!"

Chrissy guided Billy into the shower and quickly soaped and rinsed him. Then it was to bed in the guest room in one of the new pink baby-doll nighties Daddy had bought him.

"Take these." Chrissy held three large pills up to Billy's pouty lips as he sat on the side of the bed, feeling so drained, so weak.

They were such large pills! Kinda like the supplements Chrissy had had him taking for months, but much bigger. With large gulps of water Billy was able to get them down. Chrissy sat beside him and slowly rubbed his slender neck.

He looked down at himself in his cute babydoll nightie, his big boobies straining against the fabric. He began feeling woozy almost immediately...

"Will they help me sleep?" he asked in his little girl voice. He giggled at that. Did he have any other voice?

"Sure will, little princess," said Chrissy, helping him lay back in bed and covering him with a sheet. "And remember. You are not a man."

"N- Not a man?" Billy said, his head swimming. He felt so easy, so flexible.

"You are NOT a man. You are a beautiful sissy girl. You are a perfect princess and ALL you want to do is please your Daddy."

Billy giggled. "I want to please ALL Daddies!"

Chrissy laughed silently, nodding her head. "That's right ALL Daddies."

Billy began to fade away, but Chrissy shook him.

"What is your name?"

"Billy?"

"No." Chrissy shook him. "You are Milly. Milly Meadows! Milly the good little sissy girl who-"

"I'm Milly Meadows, the sissy girl, and I need to please ALL the Daddies!" Billy giggled, slurring words.

Chrissy kissed the top of his head as he drifted to sleep. "That's right sweetie. That's perfect."

Billy felt Chrissy get up off the bed and just before his eyes shut completely, he could have sworn that he saw Aaron standing silhouetted in the doorway. Oh that massive third Daddy leg hanging between his muscled regular legs. Billy let out a little gasp of pleasure. His Daddy was watching over him! Then he fell into a deep soft, princess sleep.

***

Such strangeness. Everything was black and cold and alone.

A skinny slender little man, not really even a man, so small and skinny with a tiny little penis, lay curled on his side. Cold and alone and frightened.

But then something wonderful happened. The world got lighter, brighter.

PINK!

And with the pink came a wonderful warmth and tingling. Everything felt so right. And with the new warmth and color, the tiny little man shimmered and changed. He disappeared and in his place was a cute, curvy woman. So busty and soft, with pouty lips and fluttering eyelashes. Oh and instead of a tiny little dicklet, she had a pretty little clitty!

She sparkled and smiled, so ready to experience the pleasures of the world.

She was Milly!

***

Her eyes opened and she smiled. The sunlight was streaming through the window and slowly she sat up and stretched - oh feeling the delicious weight of her boobies on her chest.

It was a new day and she was feeling so new and fresh and frisky!

She got up and did her make-up, considered putting on a robe - the nightie was quite diaphanous, but as she heard the clinking and heavy foot-steps in the kitchen she knew she didn't want to be shy.

There was Aaron, in just a pair of boxers sipping his coffee by the kitchen counter. She found herself skipping over and giving him a hug which he returned by lifting her up off her feet. She sighed as he cupped her bottom, bare under her nightie.

"Morning, Daddy!" she put her arms around his thick neck and pressed her lips to his rugged lips.

Daddy kissed her, pushing her lips open with his tongue and making her sigh with happiness. Mmm... he slowly smacked her bottom which made her even more happy!

"You are perky today, little princess," he said, looking down at her. She nodded, running her hands over his huge muscular shoulders. Daddy was sooo powerful.

"I was worried you were upset. Last night you ran away."

Milly blushed. "I- I'm not used to being filled up, Daddy. Sorry."

"That's okay, sweetness." He carried her over to the kitchen table and sat down in one of the chairs, holding her on his lap. She tried to demurely cross her legs, but his big hand on her thigh made her freeze.

"It's good that we can have this private chat." He nodded to the bedroom. "Chrissy is all tuckered out cause she had to satisfy me all alone last night. She could have used your help."

Milly flushed. "Chrissy gave me something to sleep."

"Yeah," Aaron looked Milly up and down. His one hand stroked her back in a way that made her shiver, the other hand was still on her slender inner thigh. "Help you sleep and also help you get more settled... settled into being a sissy gurl."

Milly bit her lip, her heart racing. "You- You know about that?"

Aaron chuckled, his hand slipping up her thigh to tug the skimpy nightie away and reveal Milly's very erect little clitty. "You mean this?"

"Oh DADDY!" Milly blushed very hard, but it wasn't with shame or fear, it was with a kind of eagerness that just made her little clitty throb even more! She looked up, worried she'd see disappointment, or even worse, anger on her Daddy's face.

"Of course I knew, little silly head," said Aaron. His forefinger began stroking the tiny underside of Milly's clitty making her moan and wiggle. "Chrissy let me know months ago that she was with a skinny effeminate little sissy with a tiny little dingle."

Milly's mouth fell open. When she was Billy she might have been horrified. But... But now she knew with her whole body that she didn't need to feel offended. That silly boy wasn't her any more!

No, she could just spread her legs shamelessly and enjoy how her Daddy toyed with her.

"She told me just how good this 'Billy' was for housework and for orally servicing her. Except that it was a shame that even though he had a strong sex drive he was so inadequate being a man."

Milly's lower quivered, filled with pity, even while her little clitty made little jumps as Aaron played with her, that poor, poor little Billy!

"It was then I decided I needed to help the sissy," said Aaron. He began flicking the tip of Milly's little clitty. "Now pay attention."

"Oh, yes Daddy!" panted Milly.

"I decided while Billy was a joke as a man, he would make an excellent girlie. I figured he would make the most perfect little sissy gurl bimbo."

Milly blinked her big eyes, gasping and rubbing herself against her Daddy. "B-Bimbo? Is that what I am Daddy?"

Aaron slowly nodded as the sissy gurl ran her hands over his bulging bicep, rubbing her little tushy over the lengthening bulge in his boxers.

"Chrissy has been feeding you hormones and sex drive boosters all these months, slowly increasing the dosage. And training you: your diet, your exercise, teaching you make up..." He pressed her little nose. "And no gag reflex!"

Milly giggled and nodded, she had sure proved that last night.

"And of course I sprang for these impressive high tech breasts," he said looking down.

Milly looked down too, pressing her forearms on either side and squeezing together. "Thanks, Daddy!"

"Don't worry. I'm sure you want some permanent ones just as big, maybe a few other things too."

Milly gulped and nodded quickly. What a generous Daddy!

"I'm gonna be sooooo pretty!" she exclaimed, clutching her arms around his neck again and showering him with kisses and then being kissed again, hard and deep. Oh he really made her head spin!

Aaron leaned back again, smiling as Milly smiled sunnily up at him, her little clitty throbbing ardently against his rock hard abs.

"You really are Milly, aren't you?" he asked.

"Yes, Daddy!" Milly nodded eagerly. "I'm your princess."

"Not Billy?"

Milly dropped her head and shook it vigorously. "Billy is gone. Billy was a loser," she said as vehemently as she could in her baby-doll register.

"He sure was honey. Not like you. You are a special, pretty, very fuckable princess."

Milly jerked her head up. "I AM fuckable! Oh yes, Daddy!" She bounced on his lap, feeling his hugeness under her little tush again. "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me!"

Aaron smiled and put his hand to Milly's throat. Milly let out a moan, feeling the awesome power of life and death in that huge paw. Oh, Daddy made her feel soooo special and so small and so ready!

Very quickly Milly was stripped from her little nightie and spread face first over the kitchen table. Aaron slowly rubbed his huge cock, freed from his boxers between Milly's pert little bottom.

"Oh Daddy, you are so BIG!" Milly moaned, writhing her hips, teasing the big man's tip.

Aaron grinned. "All the better to fuck your sissy gurl hole with, my dear."

"Daddy!"

Aaron squirted copious amounts of lube onto the tip and sides of his prick and then told Milly sternly to 'hold still, little princess'.

"Will it hurt, Daddy?" Milly asked, her big boobies pressed against the table surface, her bottom held up as high as she could go for her Daddy to press his tip to her trembling little entrance. She looked up at her Daddy with big doe eyes.

Aaron put one hand on her narrow hip, the other he used to guide himself further, presssing into Milly, making her sigh. He looked down on the buxom submissive brainless little sissy girl he had created.

"Me and Chrissy MADE you to be an eager little whore. One who would beg for her own fucking." He thrust, provoking the first cry of many from Milly. "But yeah, little Milly, it's going hurt SO BAD, your little brain is going to turn to fuck-doll-sissy mush!"

***

Chrissy's eyes fluttered open as the sounds of Milly's wails filled the house. She smiled, spreading her legs and slowly fingered herself to orgasm as Milly's screams went higher and higher and then suddenly broke into moans and shouts of passion.

"OOOOH GAWWWD! OOOH YES, YES, YES, YESSSSS!!!"

She found them on the floor. Milly on all fours, naked, her big fake tits jouncing each time Aaron hammered into the little sissy girl from behind.

"Oh my!" Chrissy broke into a smile, as Aaron fucked the little sissy princess hard and deep.

Milly was gasping and throwing her head back. "OH GAWWD! OH GAWWWD!!! YES DADDY YES! YESSSSSSS!!!"

The little sissy girl's voice shot up into the highest Chrissy had ever heard it and was joined by Aaron's deep base as he plunged himself all the way in, gripping Milly's little hips and then--

"OOOOH!!" squeaked Milly and her tiny little clit squirted out - what was for her a very impressive little load of cum onto the kitchen linoleum.

"Fuck yeahhh!" growled Aaron. And from the squelching sounds Chrissy was sure that her MAN had just emptied a giant load in her former boyfriend's - now girlfriend's snug little ass!

Sure enough, a few minutes later, Aaron pulled himself from Milly's gaping hole and as he gave Chrissy a good morning kiss, jerked the rest of his cock all over Milly's gasping red face.

"What a naughty little sissy princess!" laughed Chrissy, jerking gasping and twitching Milly to her feet. "Come on you two. Let's go have a shower."

With little Milly gasping and dripping with spunk between them, they walked into the bathroom for some soapy sudsy sexiness.

***

Milly wore a little frilly apron - and nothing else - as she made them breakfast, blushing as her future was planned for her.

"We'll do all the legal stuff first," said Aaron. "Then all the medical procedures."

Chrissy nodded. "Once that's done we can enroll her in the Sissy School." She smirked at her now completely sissified former boy-friend. "The pills I gave you are going to wear off. You'll still a lot of conditioning to be a good sissy gurl bimbo without them."

"Sissy School?" Milly tilted her head, not sure what Chrissy meant about drugs. She leaned cutely forward, her big dumb trusting eyes wide, as she slid yet another rash of sausages in front of Aaron.

"Knees," said Aaron, spreading his legs and indicating Milly's duties.

"Yes, Daddy!" Milly dropped to her knees and took Aaron's massive cock in her little hands, rubbing her soft lips on his swelling cock head.

Chrissy smiled as she flipped open the pink and white brochure from The SISSY SCHOOL™. Happy little bimbos in cute choker collars and naughty school girl uniforms looked up adoringly at stern male teachers with impressive bulges in their slacks. Milly's transformation and education had just begun.

tomthumper
tomthumper
131 Followers
12