My Bride Ch. 02: Security Device

Story Info
My wife takes even more control.
5.1k words
4.16
31.7k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NaSchmi
NaSchmi
211 Followers

June 2020

After our honeymoon we returned back to our usual life, and frankly not much changed at work. We never spoke about the legal side of our marriage again. No mention of the prenuptial or of the threat that she had dangled over my head in our wedding night. It wasn't even necessary. I was happy with our marriage, and so was my wife Alicia. I had feared that Karen would interfere in our marriage, but I hadn't seen or heard from her since that night. Whatever my wife was doing behind my back, she didn't share it with me.

At work nothing had changed. I still ran my business as before without any interference from her. The only thing that had changed was our sex life. It was under her control now, and she enjoyed having control over me, and to be frank, I enjoyed granting it to her. It felt so natural for her to take the reins and we both adjusted quickly to this new arrangement that wasn't entirely voluntary on my part. At least initially it hadn't been.

She would call the shots. If she felt like it, she would make me undress when I came home from work and then I had to stay naked all evening, while she was fully dressed. And she would make me cook naked and joke about my predicament. These things made me incredibly hot. With her snide remarks alone, she could make me hard, just because they turned me on so much.

And when I became hard, she made even more fun of me, how I enjoyed being humiliated and how pathetic that was. And of course that made me even more horny. She knew how to push my buttons.

When she felt like it, she would make me drop on my knees and service her with my mouth. She had started to wear skirts and dresses at home, both to tease me and so that she could give me quick access to her.

Sometimes she would just sit on the couch and slide up her skirt more and more. One inch at a time, and I would sit there staring at her thighs.

When she felt like it, she would just point to the floor and tell me: "Do your job!", and I would drop everything and service her. And I would even be grateful about it, whether she would let me lick her to an orgasm or push me away when she had enough of me.

It wasn't only about her joy though. Sometimes she would make me strip naked and then make me jerk off in front of her. There would always be comments, but I knew that she cared for me, otherwise she wouldn't have taken the effort.

Sometimes she would let me cum and sometimes she would tease me and tell me to stop, and then she would order me to start again only to make me stop when I was close. It was frustrating, but it was also incredibly hot never to know whether she allowed me to come. It just made her so incredibly powerful and desirable. Sometimes she would even jerk me off herself. Often she would ruin my orgasm, and then she would laugh at me. But there were times when she was sweet and caring, and occasionally we would have regular sex like an ordinary married couple. Every now and then she would even talk to me and ask me whether I was okay, and she assured me that she loved me.

This was all new to me, and sometimes hard. It was odd because suddenly everything had become sexual.

Whenever I returned home, I was excited and wondering what I was in for. 

Well, one night after dinner Alicia said:

"We need to talk. I'm unhappy with our situation."

"What's wrong?" 

"When we are together, I can look after you. I can make sure that you control yourself and don't do things that I don't like you to do."

"But?"

"But when you are away, I have no control whatsoever. I don't know what you are up to. As far as I can tell, you might drop your pants and jerk off as soon as you sit in your car."

"And yet you know, I don't, right?"

 "Do I?"

"Yes, you can trust me, I'm your husband! I've agreed to our... arrangement."

"See, the way I see it, you can't control yourself. Not at all."

"Do you really think that I'm fucking around behind your back?"

"I don't know what you are doing. But I know that you are weak. Want me to proof it to you?"

"How would you proof it?"

"I bet I can get you to cum within a minute. Just one minute."

"That's not fair! You haven't let me come in four days. I'm bursting with desire! Of course I can't resist you. But that doesn't mean that you can't trust me!"

"I'm not so sure about that!" 

She stood up and came over to me, sat next to me on the couch. She gave me a long tender kiss, and I was hard for her immediately. 

Her agenda was clear. She was coming for me, as she opened my pants and cooed in my ears:

"You know that you are mine! My little slave boy, and I control you totally. You are mine. And you depend on me."

She knew what influence her words had on me, and when she slid her hand in my pants and grabbed my hard cock. 

When she announced that the sixty seconds were about to start and gave the command to start a timer to her Siri, I was already into full steam, and there was no way, I would last at the pace that she was pursuing my orgasm. All the time she whispered all those words of her dominance over me into my ear, bit my ear lobe. And there was no point in thinking about baseball or some other distraction.

She quickly brought me to the edge of some orgasm and then even had the time to tease me for a second, to deny me. That is how fast I was going and how much I was under her influence.

When I came, it didn't even feel all that great. My wife had proved a point that I wouldn't ever challenge. It was more like she had milked me. 

The very second, I had ejaculated, she turned away from me. 

It actually took a few moments until Siri's timer rang.

It was a pretty impressive victory over me.

"I think, I've made my point here," she said, wiping away my cum like an industrious, overworked nurse rather than a loving, caring wife.

"So we need a solution, and now that you've gone limp, this is the perfect opportunity! What a coincidence!"

Out of nowhere she produced a shiny metal device. I had never seen anything like that, but it was pretty obvious where this was supposed to go. It was a chastity device. 

"I have found a device that will curb your irresponsibility!"

She opened the device, and before I could object, she was already shoving my cock into the device.

"I took the smallest size they had. Let's hope that it'll fit."

I know that she was saying these casual things just to make me feel small. And it worked, and there was nothing I was able to do about it. I had to take it. 

There was nothing else I could do, and to be fair, it turned me on to be put down by my wife like this. 

"Dude, you are getting hard again already! You are a piece of work!"

She had to use some force to put my cock into the cage and then close it. And it hurt the way she handled me.

Finally, there was this click. It sounded like doom. Like a prison door slamming shut.

She had locked me up with a tiny padlock.

Triumphantly she held up the little key.

"I know, you'll be able to get out of this with some pliers. But if you do, then I will know! And I will feel safer now!"

We both looked at the contraption that encased my groin. She poked around, caressed my balls. It felt odd.

"Let's see, if it works, my little slave boy!"

She started to kiss me again, caressed me. I felt her hands on my body. It was so hot! Except for the fact that my cock strained against the metal and tried to break free, but it couldn't even become semi erect in that strict confinement. It was hot, it was also incredibly frustrating. I responded to her kiss, and I actually took the initiative, kissed her back, embraced her, slid my fingers up her blouse and caressed her hard nipples. 

She didn't stop me. For a while we made out on the couch. Like a newlywed couple. Except for the fact that she had locked me up in a cage unable to fully enjoy it. 

When she finally broke the kiss, she smiled and said:

"I already like this new arrangement! You are so attentive. Like a new person!"

I didn't know about this, I thought I had been attentive to her before. But I knew what she was getting at. 

"See, we will keep this up, and if you continue to be as good to me as you are right now, I might be lenient on you!"

I nodded. "Of course!"

"Just one thing. And I really mean it. Don't beg, okay? Don't put on your big puppy eyes. Don't plead, don't try any tricks on me. Just be nice and obedient. That is all. I really don't respond well to that bullshit, okay? I'll take care of you when you need it, but don't try to play with me. It'll only prolong your prison term."

"I understand."

I didn't though. I had no clue how long she was going to keep me in there or when I would be allowed to have another orgasm. And I felt like even asking might trigger her to keep me locked up for longer.

The worst thing about it was that I had no clue what she had in mind. How long she was going to deny me, and that from that point on, I constantly noticed my cock pressing against the cage, and was always reminded of my predicament. I couldn't shake this thought. 

 So that night I gave my best to service her with my mouth.

But she didn't appreciate it. I didn't know what I did wrong, but eventually she shouted: 

"Try harder, limp dick!" 

Finally, she pushed me away, reached into the drawer of the night stand and produced a huge dildo, and she worked that dildo in and out until she had satisfied herself. All the while I was there between her legs watching her as she preferred to satisfy herself with a plastic toy. 

I was heartbroken when I crawled out of her bed to sleep on the floor. Was this how it was going to be from now on? I am not ashamed to admit that I shed a few tears that night. 

However, it was not all bad, and maybe Alicia, my wife, understood that she gone a little too far. Maybe she had heard me crying at night on the floor, maybe she had second thoughts on her own. But she changed.

The next evening, when I came home from work, she was waiting for me: 

"Strip! I want to check on your hygiene!"

I did as told, while she was sitting on the couch watching me with her piercing eyes.

When I was all naked in front of her, she stood up, grabbed my cock cage and pulled me into the bathroom. She cuffed my hands above my head to the shower head.

"Just for precaution! I don't want you to run away when I release you!"

There was no chance I would. 

She started the shower and at first ice cold water hit my body and made me jump. 

"Hang on!"

Alicia adjusted the temperature until it was comfortable.    

She then started to soap me and with a soft cloth she wiped my whole body, and she took care to be gentle and seductive, especially when she reached my still encased crotch. 

She was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie, and both became wet pretty quickly as she pressed her fully clothed body against my nakedness. She pushed her hips into mine and grabbed my butt cheeks, spread them and washed me, as she stared into my eyes. Finally, she stepped away, took the little key that was hanging from a key around her neck and kneeled in front of me to release me. 

Almost immediately I became hard.

"Nice to see that you like my treatment."

She smiled, and it was a warm smile. 

Alicia then soaped my hard cock and washed me in a very attentive manner, taking care of every inch of my erect penis. 

 "I was worried that I had you locked up for too long, you know. That you might have forgotten what it's like to become hard."

"That could never happen, Mistress!" I replied. 

"That is so sweet of you to say. I think you have been a good boy. You were very brave the last few days, very polite and obedient. Like a totally changed person. I would really like to think that this is not only because I own your ass, literally own it and that you depend on my mercy, but that you are so well-mannered because you really love your wife!"

"I do. You know I love you!"

She had started to casually stroke my cock, and I felt my lust take over immediately.

"I think you have deserved a break, you know. Some release of all that tension that you built up." 

I looked into her eyes, not sure what to think of her words. They came too sudden and sounded too cryptic to be believed. 

"Don't worry. I mean it. Really, I'm not fucking with you! I'm really proud of you!"

"Thank you!" I said, not sure whether I could trust her. This all sounded too good to be true.

Of course there was a catch.

"In fact, you look so good that we need to capture this, don't you think?"

She whipped out her phone and started to take pictures of me, as I stood there all naked, my hands cuffed to the shower head with this ridiculously bursting erection. I did my best to turn away, but Alicia immediately warned me to stand still.

"You want to be a good boy, remember?"

And of course I did.

"Karen will have an absolute blast, when she sees this, don't you think?"

I didn't know what Karen was thinking, I didn't want to know, and I certainly didn't want her to see me like that. But there was nothing I could do about it.

Alicia took her time with her degrading photo session until she put away her phone.

"But seriously, I am really proud of how you are holding up. WIth me having your balls in a vice. And to show my gratitude, I want to make you an offer."

I knew that there was a catch.

"If you want, I'll grant you release, right here and now. I'll give you the best hand job you've ever had. I'll jack you off really good before I lock you up again. Now that you are clean."

"What's the other option."

"Option two is Saturday night. I'll lock you back in and I will let you out on Saturday night, and if you are a good boy until then, I might even let you sleep with me. You know, properly. I might let your tiny little dick in me and let him squirt inside of me."

This sounded too good to be true, and I had learned to be more cautious.

"You might? What does that mean?"

"Okay, I take that back. I will let you sleep with me. You can put your little dick in my divine pussy and come inside of me. What do you say?"

She hadn't stopped stroking my cock. It was a lazy massage, not meant to jack me off, but powerful enough to cloud my judgement. 

But there was only one right answer, as much as the words hurt him, he didn't have to think:

"Please lock me back in. I will wait."

"You are so sweet!"

 She pressed her body against mine and passionately kissed me, her belly rubbing against my cock. I was wondering whether this was another power move to make me cum against my will, but then she stepped away from me. Her wet clothes stuck to her body, and I could see her erect nipples poke at the heavy fabric of the soaking wet hoodie.

"Well, then let's get you locked up again!"

It wasn't that easy, though. I was still hard. She tried for a while to press my cock into the cage, but there was no way it would go in there.

She finally turned the water in the shower ice cold. I jumped in surprise and began to shiver. It did the job though, and my penis shrank, so that she could lock it up again.

Once again that click sealed my fate and it dawned on me that I was to go for several more days without being let out and having the chance to come. I wondered whether I had made the right decision, whether I should have taken the quick release option for at least some satisfaction rather than the gamble for something bigger that might not even happen. 

She probably sensed my thoughts, and so Alicia said:

"You did the right thing. It might be hard for you now, but what you will receive will be so much better, trust me! I will always take care of you! Well, as long as you satisfy me, that is of course! If you don't, I can always take your money and toss you aside!" 

She laughed, and once again I understood how much I was in her hands. 

Finally, she uncuffed me from the shower and rubbed my cold body dry with a large towel.

I did my best to show my gratitude by doing all the household chores.

There was a problem though with her proposition of a great release on Saturday.

I wasn't supposed to be at home and my wife wasn't either. We both had planned weekend trips with our friends. She had scheduled a wellness weekend. I was supposed to go fishing with my friends.

Originally, I had really looked forward to this. We had planned this for quite some time. But of course, one single proper orgasm had suddenly received a totally new value. I would skip this in a heartbeat at the prospect of some happy time with my wife.

And besides there was no way I was going on a vacation with that thing between my legs, constantly reminding me of her and what I had lost.

Still I couldn't help but wonder what else she had in mind. This certainly wasn't a coincidence, and on Thursday she explained: 

"We had a change of plans, and the girls are coming over. I was going to ask you for a favor."

We both knew that this wasn't how things were between us. Not any longer. She didn't have to ask me for anything. She could just command. We both knew it and that made this conversation even more humiliating for myself. But I played along:

"Sure. How can I help you?"

"I want you to help me out serving the girls when we are doing our wellness weekend. Would you be up for that?"

Of course I would, we both knew it.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Ah, you know. The usual. Drive us there, help me serve drinks, all that!"

"Sure, that sounds great! Who's coming?", I asked casually.

"Oh, just the girls, you probably don't know most of them: Janet, Hailey, Mia, Talisa..." She was right, some of those names didn't sound familiar at all. I really hadn't paid much attention to her friends until now, but although she had paused, she wasn't finished yet: "...and Karen of course."

It was the last name I had hoped she hadn't mentioned.

But of course she did.

I was so overwhelmed by all the new information that was thrown at me at our wedding night, that I didn't mind Karen much. But the more I thought of her, the more I considered her to be my biggest rival for the attention and affection of my wife. I didn't know what she got from Karen that she couldn't get from me, but now that I was locked up in a chastity device and my manhood had been taken away by my wife, I felt like I had even less to offer in our battle for Alicia's attention. I was genuinely afraid of my wife's wicked new side, but Karen was an unknown evil. She clearly didn't like me, clearly resented me for no reason. I expected it was the mere fact that I was a man.

I didn't want to ask what that meant for her proposition of me being released, and I was too scared to ask. I didn't want to come across as begging.  

Instead I went to my study to call my friends to tell them I couldn't come to our weekend trip. The excuse I put up, that I had to work and that there was some very lucrative business deal I had to close sounded less convincing the more often I told it. 

But Alicia who stood in the door of our study to listen in on my phone calls seemed to enjoy my lies more and more. 

Eventually she came in, whispered in my ear teasingly what a limp loser I was when I was talking to Mike selling my lies to back out of our trip and the promise I made to the boy to hope for the promise my wife had made to come true. 

"You are such a naughty boy!" she whispered, then kneeled between my legs, opened my zipper and gently cupped my encased manhood.

I finished the call as quickly as I could.

But Alicia wouldn't stop. She ordered me to lift my hips and pretty violently tore my pants off me and then my shirt, until I was completely naked but still sitting in my armchair.

NaSchmi
NaSchmi
211 Followers
12