My Bride Ch. 03: Weekend

Story Info
My wife has me serve her friends on a weekend trip.
5.6k words
3.86
33.5k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NaSchmi
NaSchmi
211 Followers

by Naschmi

June 2020

This is the last part of a quick fantasy I've had. It's not the most consistant series. Thanks for reading!

*

I knew this wasn't going to end well.

There was no chance it possibly could.

And it didn't.

Instead of going fishing with my buddies, I had chauffeured my dominant wife and her five friends to this huge Airbnb they had rented for the weekend. It had been a long drive and one in which there was a lot of laughing and drinking in the car, and it felt like an eternity because we had to stop for bathroom breaks every second opportunity.

I was glad that they largely ignored me, though. I was still locked in that chastity device, and very conscious about it. I kept my distance as they hugged me, because I didn't want to accidently give my predicament away by them feeling my steel cage or me bumping into anything that would cause the suspicious noise of metal clanking between my thighs.

I had rented a van to accommodate the group.

There was my wife Alicia and Karen her lesbian lover who sat next to her.

Janet was the auditor who had looked into my finances and found those irregularities that turned out to be my doom. Alicia had known her since school. She was married, had two children and seemed to be under a lot of stress, because she worked too much.

Then there were Hailey and Mia. Two of my wife's colleagues. I had seen both of them several times before. They seemed nice, but we had never done more than exchange a few words with each other. They all worked at the same real estate agency. Alicia had talked about them, and apparently one of them was a bitch and the other a little dumb, but I really couldn't tell who was who. I had a feeling that Alicia didn't know either at times. She didn't like either much, but she worked with them, and so they became work-friends. Not really friends, but more than colleagues.

The only woman I didn't know was Talisa. She was a small black girl with huge brown eyes and a womanly body. She was maybe 21 or 22, much younger than my wife and the other women. If you had to point out one feature, it would have been her warm smile. There was something very sensual about her. Alicia had mentioned her once, that she had moved here and didn't know anyone. I think I remembered her saying that she had potential and that she just needed a little supervision. She seemed shy, not as outgoing as the others, maybe because she didn't know all the women and what to expect. I remembered her satin blouse and her black dress, which was a little too formal for the occasion, at least compared to the casual things the other women had chosen to wear.

During one of the many bathroom breaks when Hailey yelled something all across the parking lot, we exchanged a few words:

"Are they always like that?" she asked.

"Yeah, pretty much. Sometimes worse. In fact most of the time much worse."

We both laughed, she shared a tiny anecdote about Hailey's behaviour at work, which was quite amusing. But then she excused herself and also went to the bathroom.

I was a little cautious to consider her my ally in all this. After all, my wife was supposed to be my companion. Although she was also the one with the chain to my demise around her neck and carried all the power. Since I had learned a new side of my wife, a wicked, maybe even deceitful side, I didn't quite know who I could trust. I really expected bad things to happen during the trip and didn't know who of the women played what part in this.

I must admit, I hadn't cared much about my wife's friends and neither had she about my friends. It was okay. We had always appreciated some time away from each other. Well, all that had changed apparently.

Anyway, none of them treated me like they knew that my wife had enslaved me, and only Karen obviously knew. Even my wife Alicia largely ignored me. But in a situation like that I didn't consider this especially alarming. She asked me politely to do things for them, and of course I agreed. Not that I had a choice.

But I wondered what they thought about me coming along and being their, well butler was the word, Alicia had chosen. That didn't seem normal to me. When Mia asked why I was there, Alicia explained it by saying that they were so freshly married, that the both of us were totally inseparable. Everyone seemed to buy this.

The only one who didn't do much to hide her contempt for me was Karen. My wife's not so secret lover. Her hostility towards me was always palpable.

It didn't bother me that much. After all we were both fighting for my wife's affection, although I felt like I was at a complete disadvantage. She was an attractive woman who apparently had a magic tongue, and I was a sex slave without much of a say in anything. I could have called her Jolene and sung that old song: 'I'm begging you, please don't take my wife.'

Needless to say I was tired after a long day's work and a four hour drive.

But Alicia, my wife, was generous enough to offer the girls that I bring in all their luggage, while they were off exploring the house and picking their bedrooms.

And so my chores continued, as I was going to serve them drinks and snacks. At least it gave me something to do and there was still her promise that she would let me out of my chastity device on Saturday and that we would have proper sex. The first in all eternity, as far as I was concerned.

I didn't mind serving the girls, at least it gave me something to do. What was more concerning was the speed with which they emptied their glasses. Everyone was laughing and the spirits were high. A lot of alcohol was lubricating the girls' tongues, making them very talkative. Which could be very detrimental to any secret one might like to keep.

And then the inevitable happened. When I came back into the large living room to serve more drinks, they had turned to their favourite subject: Men.

Everyone was laughing and complaining. And it didn't take long until they got down to business: How men didn't do what they were supposed to do. I tried to get out of there as soon as I could.

But soon Alicia called me again, and by the loud cheers of the girls I knew that I was in huge trouble.

"Ladies, I have the solution to all your problems! I will have to show you something! You won't believe it!"

I looked at my wife and tried to plead with my eyes not to do it. But she either didn't pay attention or didn't care. She just ignored me.

And so I stood beside her, my head lowered.

A quick glance at Karen showed a bitter and cruel smile. She knew what was about to enfold and she had absolutely no sympathy for me.

"Ladies, what's the most important thing for a man?"

They yelled all sorts of things like "sports" or "beer" or "sex", but my wife shook her head.

"No, no, no! The most important thing for a man is his dick! Am I right?"

The girls agreed loudly and laughed.

"They would lick their dick and their balls if they only could!"

"They are fucking animals!"

Everyone laughed.

Only Karen sat back quietly. She was sipping on her glass of wine without much of a reaction, savouring the moment of my humiliation.

"So, Ladies, all we need to do is to control it!"

"Yeah, but that's easier said than done!"

"No, it's actually really easy! You can't believe how easy it is! I've done it, and you can do, too!"

All eyes were on me.

"What have you done with him?"

"I mean look at him. How he stands there all sad and shrivelled!" Janet shouted.

Again laughter.

"Alicia, tell us, what did you do to him?" Mia asked.

"Show them!", she ordered me.

Two words, she didn't give me more.

I looked at her pleadingly, but all I got were two more words:

"Drop 'em!"

"Yeah, drop 'em!" Mia and Hailey yelled in unison.

My heart sunk as low as it possibly could.

I was to ruin my whole pride, my reputation as a man.

But what choice did I have?

So I opened the button to my cargo pants, dropped them and stepped out of them.

"He's such a tease!", Alicia rolled her eyes, and the others laughed.

"Drop your underwear!", she commanded

"Yeah, drop em!" Hailey yelled again.

"Come on! Strip for us!"

I raised my eyes once briefly to connect with my wife, but she didn't respond and so I caught a brief glimpse of the bitter satisfaction from Karen and the fired up, intoxicated grimaces from Mia, Hailey and Janet. Only Talisa didn't avoid my eye contact. She smiled warmly, and I felt some genuine compassion in her expression. I stared back at her for a little too long, and it threw me off that she would have some sympathy to spare for me in this situation.

But she didn't do anything to stop this.

And maybe I didn't even want her to. Maybe I really wanted this to happen, to be stripped of all my manhood. Maybe I wanted to be reduced to nothing, because it was something I craved. Maybe this was my true calling. To expose myself to nothing in front of those attractive, beautiful women who were so superior.

I put my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts and yanked them down.

There was a second of silence.

Then laughter broke out, lauder than I had ever heard one. I felt like it blew me off my feet, and I had to grab the back of my wife's chair to keep my balance.

I heard the words, but I couldn't make out who said what:

"What the fuck is this?"

"Is this a joke?"

"Look at that tiny shrivelled thing!"

"You got his dick locked up?"

The laughter wouldn't subside and neither the snide remarks.

It just wouldn't go away.

There were some sentences that stuck with me. The ones that actually addressed me:

"Why would you let anyone do that to you? What kind of a man are you?"

"This is so pathetic! You are so pathetic!"

"What kind of a loser are you?"

I had never been called a loser.

Alicia, my wife, pushed me towards the women, and after a moment of hesitation I felt a number of fingers poking me.

"Do you feel that? Does that hurt?"

I didn't know what was happening. One of the women, I think it was Hailey actually spat at my groin and let out a shrill laugh. The fact that she displayed no style at all made it even worse.

"How did you do this?" Mia asked Alicia.

"Well, I have my ways," Alicia smiled.

"Do you ever let him out?"

"You shouldn't! You should never let him out!" Hailey screamed.

"Well, I need to give him some hope."

"Hope?"

"You can't imagine, how attentive he is, now that he is locked away. I never had a better lover than him. I never came as hard and as often as now. I can tell you, this thing does wonders!"

I could tell that Karen didn't like that answer, and I wondered whether it was the alcohol that had led Alicia to make that statement or whether she actually praised me.

"I couldn't come home to such a wimp who let's his woman lock him away!" I didn't know where Hailey found all that hostility towards me.

"So you have a key or something to this?" Janet asked.

Alicia nodded and took the chain off that my key hung from.

Hailey took it off her and dangled it in front of me.

"You know, we should break that key, so that you can never, ever come out!"

"I can imagine that this could work," Janet said quietly. "I mean men are focussed on their dicks. If you take them away for some time, they might become more... cooperative. I can imagine that could work. So when will you let him out?"

"If he's a good boy tomorrow! I have promised him"

"Absolutely not! No way! You let this piece of shit out!" Hailey's face had gone all red from the alcohol and her rage.

"We'll see. He has been on his best behaviour so far! I mean, we don't have anything to complain, do we?"

Mia, Janet and Talisa vaguely shook their heads. Karen didn't show any reaction. Only Hailey appeared disappointed with that unexpected vote for my performance

"I want another bottle of wine, slave boy!" she shouted.

"Go! But leave the pants!" my wife ordered, and I was glad that I was able to leave this degrading scene, although I was very aware of how ridiculous I had to look, wearing only a shirt and that chastity device between my legs.

I took my time in the kitchen, but finally I had to come out again to face the group of women.

Of course they hadn't changed the subject. Alicia explained the details and enjoyed being in the center of the conversation and admiration by the other women.

Especially Janet seemed to find an interest, and Mia and Hailey exchanged their ideas, what they would do to me, if I was their husband.

"If you want, I'll lend him to you!" suddenly Alicia offered and dangled the key in front of the women.

I thought I had seen the worst, but this seemed a step too far.

"What do you mean?" Janet asked.

"Well, if you like, you can have him. Take him upstairs and play with him a little."

"Play with him?"

"Yeah, you know. Have some fun with him. He won't object, trust me. He wants to be on my good side. Isn't that true?"

She looked at me.

"That's true." I replied hoarsely.

"See? He is the sweetest man you could possibly wish for. He will do anything for me. You can do to him whatever you want. I mean, you can't hurt him or stuff like that. But I suppose we are all generous here!" I wasn't so sure about that but kept looking on the ground. If I looked at Hailey, she might just see this as a challenge and run wild.

"Just don't make him cum, of course," she added, laughed and looked around. "So, any takers?"

That room had gone quiet and suddenly there was a lot of tension in the room.

Karen just shook her head and took another sip.

I was very relieved about that. Her disgust for men was truly scary, and I wouldn't want to be at her mercy.

Mia quickly agreed with Karen: "Very generous offer, but I'll pass!"

"You, know, if I wasn't married, I'd take you up on it. But I can't cheat on my husband like that."

"It wouldn't be cheating. He wouldn't put his thing anywhere near you." I couldn't make sense of my wife, why she was trying to hawk me off to her friends.

"I guess, but still, it wouldn't feel right."

"Suit yourself!"

All eyes were now on Hailey, and with her aggressive stance I was really scared what she might do to me, if I were alone with her.

But before she could say anything, a small hand reached for the key and took it out of Alicia's hand.

"I would like to try him," Talisa said softly.

Everyone in the room was quite surprised, and I must admit that I felt a little relieve.

"Look at her!"

"You go, girl!"

I think the other women were relieved as well that someone had taken the initiative and they weren't seen as chickening out.

I looked her in the eyes, and she smiled warmly. It was so different from the coldness I had endured earlier.

Then she got up and made a small gesture that caught me completely off guard. She simply took my hand as she walked with me out of the room. Her touch was very soft, and that was the most heartfelt thing anybody had done to me this weekend.

I followed her small body, and as she walked up the stairs, I was under the impression that she wiggled her ass just for me.

She led me into her room, pointed to the bed and asked:

"Would you like to sit?" Of course I did as she requested.

She closed the door and the laughter of the women subsided. It was quiet. Only two people looking at each other.

"I think we're alone now!"

It sounded romantic and her smile was warm and reassuring. Except that I was sitting on her bed without any pants and wearing a steel cock cage.

"I figured, I would give you a little break. Your friends, the girls, have been pretty harsh on you."

They weren't my friends.

"I mean, do you really enjoy this..." she was looking for a word: "...abuse."

I shook my head, because her question seemed like she implied a negative answer, and so I did. To be fair, I didn't quite know what to say, because I had a feeling that if I hadn't worn that device the mere thought that all these women were looking at me, inspecting me, making fun of me, would have made me really horny and excited. There was something in me that made me just feel like that. It was odd, even scary. It scared me for sure. But I didn't want her to know. She seemed so nice and innocent. Her big, brown eyes were full of sympathy. Young and innocent.

I didn't know what to do with this situation. She sat beside me as if she was my friend.

"Was that what you had in mind for your weekend?"

I shook my head.

"I bet you didn't."

And then we chatted for a while. Like two normal people. She told me about her work, how she had got it, that it wasn't easy. And it was nice not to be in the center of attention and to have a normal conversation.

Talisa was quite open with her thoughts on Mia and Hailey, and while I was cautious to give her my opinions on the two we both ended up laughing about Hailey's obnoxious nature.

I lost myself in that talk.

Finally Talisa leaned over to me and asked:

"How does it feel, locked up like?"

"What can I say? It's frustrating. Suddenly this is always on my mind and it constantly... you know... turns me on, or it would, if I could be turned on."

"So you've been locked up like that for weeks?"

I explained to her that Alicia let me out periodically but often cuffed me to the shower head while cleaning me.

It felt odd to talk about these things, especially considering her young voice and her eyes, but I opened up to her. She seemed to be genuinely interested in me, and that was quite new to me.

"It must be really hard for you though, isn't it?"

"That is true."

"Would you like to be released? I mean for a short period of time... to give your... little friend some time to breathe?"

I was surprised by her offer, and it seemed innocent enough. We both had some problems expressing these intimate things, and so it almost felt like we were teenagers awkwardly talking about our secrets.

But I didn't really know what to make of her offer.

"I don't think it's such a good idea."

"Why not?"

"Well, you heard my wife. No coming."

"I wasn't going to fuck you, if that's what you mean."

"No, no, no. That's not what I was thinking. Not at all! But you know, my wife promised me, you know, that I was allowed to have real sex with her, if I behaved. And I really want that."

"Aw that is so sweet! I wish I had a man as devoted to me like you are to your wife. I totally understand, really! But I mean, she doesn't have to find out. And besides, we are not doing anything wrong."

"I don't know."

"I just want to see how this thing works... your cage. I've never seen anything like it."

I don't know why I agreed to her letting me out, but eventually I did.

She took out the little key and opened the lock.

Her soft hands in my groin, her touch, and the long imprisonment. Of course I became hard right away.

"Wow, this is fast! Are you happy to see me!" She had a cute laugh, and it made me feel embarrassed enough that I wanted to cover myself with my hands."

"No please. Can I watch? You know... it's kinda weird, but I like seeing dicks. You know, we are sent so many dick picks and most ladies don't especially care for them. I think most women actually think they are pretty ugly. My sister famously said dicks look like shaved rats on steroids. But I like what they do, you know... inside of me. I always wonder whether there is some secret to them. If you know what I mean."

She actually blushed. It was so cute.

So I took my hands away and she gently touched my shaft, followed the veins up and down. It was almost playful, and maybe she meant it innocently, but I responded to it immediately and felt totally aroused, exposed to her, while she sat there all clothed and safe. While I was naked and vulnerable. But it didn't feel like it. At least not totally. It was weird, felt wrong, but then at the same time totally right.

NaSchmi
NaSchmi
211 Followers
12