My Brothel Bride Ch. 04

Story Info
If you can't lick 'em, join 'em.
3.8k words
4.59
1.8k
5
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 05/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill arrived just as the service began. She sat beside me and picked up a hymnal. I don't know which of us was the more nervous. Our hands never touched. Before we held hands throughout the service, but not that time. When the service ended, I stepped back into the aisle to let her pass in front of me. I followed her out to her car. We stood in silence for a couple minutes.

Slowly she raised her hand and placed it on my chest. Her eyes met mine. "Ed," she said quietly, "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have led you on. I didn't mean to hurt you. Find yourself a nice girl, one you would be proud to take home to meet your parents."

"I already have," I said placing my hand on hers.

"You're very sweet, Ed, but you deserve someone better than a whore. You'll make some lucky girl a great husband. I'm not going to change. I love being a prostitute. I've met a lot of interesting men. I love the variety in sexual styles I encounter, the different size cocks, especially the really big ones. The money is very good. I'm not the right girl for you."

"Carla thinks you'd make a good madam."

She smiled. "I bet you tell all the girls that."

"I'm serious. She told me that just before you walked into the sitting room. I've been talking to her about some other things."

"Like what?"

"I want to get a second job for a while to get up a down payment on a house. I'm tired of apartment living. She said she gets occasional calls from women wanting a man, and from couples wanting to experiment with swapping. She doesn't have a man on staff right now."

She giggled. "You are totally insane. I don't want my boyfriend sleeping with other women."

"My girlfriend sleeps with other men."

"It's her job."

"He would be doing his job. Carla has a couple coming tomorrow night. She has offered me the job, but I need a partner. How about it?"

"I don't know. This is so sudden. Couples do pay well."

"If you aren't comfortable with it, she will pair me with someone else."

She chewed her lower lip a moment. "I get it. If you can't lick 'em, join 'em. Okay. If I mean that much to you, why not?"

We took her car to my place, then went to lunch at a family style restaurant. She taught me about different aspects of the sex business. I had never realized sex could be so much work. When the sun rose Monday morning, I saw Jill in a whole new light and with a higher level of respect.

I was filled with anxiety about that night. How many guys get paid to get laid? I would be joining a very small club that evening. The worst part was not being able to talk about it.

The workday finally ended, and I went home. Jill wasn't there, of course. She had left in the morning and would not be back until the following Sunday. I would, however, be with her that night. I kept telling myself to relax as though it would be no different from any other evening, that I would fix and eat my dinner as though it would no different from any other evening. What I would be doing after dinner would be much different. I picked at my food and ate very little.

The couple was due at Carla's at eight-thirty. I arrived at eight in case they were early.

Jill came to the foyer to greet me. Her charms were readily visible through the gossamer lavender dress she wore. The upper portion was tied around her neck. The fabric covered her front and descended down her sides to her waist. The hemline was an inch below the curve of her firm bottom. Her back was completely bare like her legs. Matching high heeled shoes and earrings completed the heavenly vision that approached me. Her nipples and her sex were clearly outlined under the thin material. Never had she been so beautiful. Never had I been happier knowing that, although she was about to fuck another man right beside me on her bed, she was my girlfriend. True, I would be fucking the guy's wife, but all I cared about was Jill.

They arrived at eight-fifteen. Jill and I had been snuggling in her room while waiting. They were at the base of the staircase when we came down. They were conservatively dressed in business suits. I was wearing slacks and a golf shirt. Their eyes widened when they saw Jill. "Where did you get that dress?" the wife asked. "I love it!"

"Thank you," she said. She took the husband's hand; I offered the wife my arm, and we went upstairs to Jill's room.

"I love this room!" the wife said. "Honey, we should have a bedroom like this. Look how spacious it is. The king-size bed, the love seat. I can't wait until we get home so we can start planning it."

"Are you guys on vacation?" I asked.

"I guess you could say that," the husband replied. "I'm Frank" he said holding out his hand to me, "and this..." -- he positively beamed -- "is my wife, Sally."

"I'm Ed," I said as I shook his hand, "and this is Jill."

"Are you married?" Sally asked. When no one replied, her enthusiasm disappeared. "I guess not. No reason to be, I suppose. I'm sorry."

Jill smiled faintly. "It's okay. Have a seat."

They sat on the love seat, and Jill sat on an easy chair while I stood behind her. "How long have you been married?" I asked.

Frank looked at his watch. "Nine hours and twenty-four minutes," he said.

Sally smiled. "He's so romantic," she said. "We're on our honeymoon." Jill and I looked quizzically at each other. "You're wondering why newlyweds would want to swap partners on their honeymoon. We've been living together for a year. We were both virgins when we moved in together. We've wondered what other people are like. It's something we've both been thinking about, so we figured since we are out of town where no one knows us, it would be a good time to try swinging."

Her expression seemed a bit sheepish. I wasn't sure I was buying their story, but there was no way to refute it.

"This seemed like the best place to go," Frank said. "It's totally anonymous. "There really isn't any risk of ruining a friendship because we'll never see each other again. Not that we would want to associate...." He stumbled over his words. "...ah, you know, with...well, you know what I mean."

"Prostitutes?" Jill said. "It's a simple word. You can say it without offending anyone."

"Frank," Sally said sternly, "stop being a jerk. These are nice people. They just have an unusual occupation." She stood up and walked toward me with her eyes fixed on mine. "If you don't want to associate with Jill, that's your problem. I came here to associate with Ed, and that's exactly what I am going to do."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and began kissing me. By grinding her crotch against mine, she brought about the desired reaction on my part, a boner. I opened her suit jacket and pushed it down her arms. She wore a sheer white blouse which displayed her ample breasts. They weren't quite as large as Jill's, but they were full and firm. I stood back a bit to admire her beauty, which brought a smile to her face.

Jill moved to the love seat and sat next to Frank. Sally maintained eye contact with me while unbuttoning her blouse. I took off my golf shirt. Both garments landed on the floor. I had to kneel to suck on Sally's nipples. Jill's height had definitely spoiled me. Sally's hand stroked the back of my neck as I nursed her globes. Her breathing had slowed, as had mine. My dick continued to strain against my trousers. Now it was really feeling confined.

When I stood up, I intended to pick Sally up in my arms and carry her to the bed. Before I could begin, she stroked my stiffie through my pants causing more inflation. She opened my fly and extracted my cock with ease. I had shaved myself as Jill instructed the previous night. In fact, she assisted. The purpose was to get rid of the hair that hid my equipment so it would appear larger, something Sally noticed immediately. "A big one!" she exclaimed. I had considered my six inches to be average. I glanced at Frank who cringed at her outburst.

Sally knelt and her tongue probed the hole of my one-eyed snake making me gasp. For someone whose only previous sexual experience was with another virgin, she knew a lot. She held my shaft while she licked around the rim of my glans. All this time, she maintained eye contact with me. Something wasn't adding up right.

Meanwhile, Jill had finally gotten Frank's attention. His jacket was on the floor with my shirt. She was gently removing his tie. His eyes were fixed on her chest. She let him stare while she pulled the tie from under his collar. Staring at his neck, she opened his shirt buttons. Being the professional that she was, she kept her tits in view all the time. His breathing was slow and deep. Gently she tugged his shirt tail from the waistband of his pants and slid the sleeves down his arms. She unsnapped the neckband of her dress and let it fall to the floor. Kicking the dress aside, she stepped forward and placed her left hand on the back of his neck drawing her lips to his. Her right hand stroked his cock through his trousers. His mouth opened, and her tongue probed his lips. He gasped as her tongue flicked across his teeth. Her breasts pressed against his bare chest.

Sally stood up and held her well-formed self against me. Her firm nipples dented my chest. My own breathing was deep and slow. I held my right arm around her chest, slipped my left arm behind her knees, and lifted her up. I carried her to the bed and gently laid her on it. Stepping back, I pushed my pants to the floor. She smiled when she saw me completely naked. Stretching out beside her, I gathered her into my arms and kissed her cheeks, her lips, her chin. Rather than try to return my actions, she just laid there and cooed. I could feel her excitement building. I had lost track of Frank and Jill, and, at that moment, I didn't care what they were doing.

My lips moved to her long neck to kiss both sides of it as well as her throat. Her hand rested lightly on the back of my neck as I moved down to her sternum. Slowly I kissed a circle around her left breast at the rib cage. Next I placed a circle of kisses around the right breast, again at the ribs. Sally's breathing became deeper as I kissed my way around both breasts an inch away from the ribs. Three more circles brought my lips to her rigid nipples. Her breathing had become ragged. Each breath was more like a shriek. Her hips shook violently as a powerful orgasm wracked her body. I looked up and saw a naked Frank staring at his bride in the throes of her climax. Jill sat behind him resting her arms on his shoulders. "She's really enjoying herself," Jill whispered in Frank's ear.

Sally raised her hips so I could unzip her skirt, pull it down her legs, and toss it aside. She wore no panties. Thigh-high hose covered her legs to within a couple inches of her pussy. Her puffy sex drew my face like a magnet. I knelt between her open legs and began to lick the full length of her slit. "Damn, you're good," she whispered. "Frank," she said aloud, "pay attention to what he's doing. There will be a test later."

What the hell was going on? She knew how to give head; she wasn't a virgin in that area. Maybe he was simply inept in bed and needed some lessons. If that was the case, shouldn't they have gone to a sex therapist? I had been to a lot of brothels in my time, and I had never heard of swingers, or swinger wannabies, going to one. There were so many ways for swinging couples to contact each other that there was no need to buy another couple. Every time I tried adding two and two, I got three.

My tongue traced Sally's outer lips. Her breathing rate increased. On my next trip up and down her slit, I licked her inner lips. She let out a loud gasp as I passed her clit. I gathered up some of her juices with my tongue to use as a lubricant around her clit. My lips encircled her little post, and I sucked on it gently. Her breathing was more ragged. "She never does that at home," I heard Frank whisper to Jill.

Jill stretched out beside Sally on the bed. "Come on," she said softly. "It's time you did some practicing." She spread her legs open and led his head between her thighs.

I hummed on Sally's clit. Her thighs clamped shut against my head, and her hips bucked violently. I continued humming, and Sally's thighs refused to open. After a minute, I stopped my oral vibration so her shaking could stop.

I glanced to my left. Frank was attempting to perform orally on Jill, but all he only managed some side-to-side licks. She stopped him and dragged him up on top of her. "Like this," she said sticking her tongue into his mouth and flicking it up and down. He looked at her quizzically for a moment, then crawled back down between her legs. Hesitantly he placed his tongue on the bottom of her slit and licked slowly upward. Jill closed her eyes and laid her head back. "That's much better," she whispered. Emboldened by her praise, he licked the length of her gash again. "Not so hard. Gently." He tried again. "Perfect," she cooed. Her breathing deepened as Frank continued to repeat his tongue strokes over and over.

Meanwhile, back on my side of the bed, Sally was begging me to mount her. She put her hands under my arms and tugged at me. "Fuck me, dammit!" she growled. I raised up over her. She grabbed a pillow and quickly stuffed it under her bottom, then took hold of my prick and led it to her dripping pussy. Slowly I slid into her. "That feels so good," she sighed as I touched bottom.

"Don't you want me to use a condom?" I asked her.

"Don't worry about it," she said softly. "I hate them. I want to feel the real you inside me."

I moved my hips slowly up and down. Sally smiled tenderly. She moved her bottom to match my thrusts. Her smooth, nylon clad legs wrapped around my butt. Her cunt was tight, easily as tight as Jill's. I increased my pace a bit, and her panting accelerated. I held myself up with my arms so I could thrust harder into her. All pretext of tenderness fell to the wayside as I slammed into her. Her arms were around my neck.

I felt a tap on my left arm. Frank was leaning toward Sally. I leaned to my right, and he gave her a quick kiss. He was on top of and inside Jill. She smiled up at me. I couldn't resist. I leaned over and kissed her. My eyes locked on her as I continued to pump Sally. Even with Frank's dick in her, my love for her intensified. My balls began to ache. I wanted to kiss her again and again, but Frank and Sally had their lips locked between us. Since they were paying customers, we had to restrain ourselves. I continued thrusting, and my nuts slapped Sally's bottom. My loins became the sole focus of my senses. My feet curled as my balls began their dance. One contraction after another shot my potent seed into Sally's womb. Beside me, Frank groaned and released his jism into Jill's tunnel. Jill's voice went up in pitch clinging to Frank as he gave her a tremendous orgasm.

After several minutes, I started to lift myself off Sally. She held me in her arms refusing to let me get up. "Stay in me," she said softly. My cock was quickly shriveling.

"I'm going to fall out in a second," I said.

"It's okay. More of your sperm stays in me that way."

"Don't you want to clean up?"

"Frank will clean me later."

Thinking she meant he likes to eat other men's cum from her pussy, I laid still. The old nagging in the back of my mind came back. If they were having their first swinging experience, where did they hear of cream pies? Who would the other man have been? She was definitely the more experienced of the two of them in bed. How did she get that experience? She claimed to have given Frank her cherry. Had she had affairs? My addition wasn't improving.

Frank and Jill rose from the bed and went to the bathroom to clean themselves while Sally and I remained behind. "Damn, you're good," she said lustily. "I'm tempted to come back without Frank so it will be just you and me. How does that sound to you?"

"Sounds great," I said. "Talk to Carla about an appointment on your way out."

"Is there any way we could meet privately?"

"I signed a no competition agreement when I took this job. Sorry."

She smiled. "I like you. You have integrity. I hope it's hereditary."

"Huh?"

"For your kids."

"Oh."

I stood up and held my hand out to Sally. "You go ahead." Turning to Frank, she said, "Honey, I need my panties out of my purse."

After we walked Frank and Sally to the door, Jill and I went to the sitting room where Carla joined us. "It sounds like you two had a good time," Carla said.

"I know I did," Jill said smiling.

"How about you, Ed?" Carla asked. "How was your first trick?"

"The sex part was good," I said, "but I can't figure those two out. I don't care what they said. She's definitely not an inexperienced virgin. Their whole story doesn't make any sense."

"Not that it matters, but what was their story?" Carla asked. I explained how they claimed to be newlyweds on their honeymoon and wanting to try swinging. She started laughing. "That's a good one. I wonder how long it took for them to dream that one up."

"Is there something here I should know?" I asked.

"I think I should do the explaining," Jill said. Carla thought a moment, then assented and left the room. "Ed, you're right about most of your suspicions. They've been married for five years. Frank brings his customers here too. I've entertained them. Carla knows him pretty well. This was the first time he brought Sally. They want a child, but he has a blockage in his plumbing. Carla told him about you coming to work here. They decided you'd make a good donor."

"A donor? I don't want her having my child."

"What difference does it make? They paid for a load of sperm; you delivered the product. Now you move on to your next customer and fuck her just as I fuck the next guy who pays for me. There is a woman waiting for you right now. She is here for sex, not romance. You take her to your assigned room and fuck her. Do you understand me?"

"I don't think you understand me. I don't want anyone bearing my children but you."

"What are you talking about?"

"The only woman I want having my children is you," I said firmly.

"Ed," Jill said with her voice trembling, "what are you saying?"

"I'm saying I love you. Is that so hard to understand? I want you to have my children."

"But their mother would be a whore."

"Just like their dad."

Her mouth dropped open, then slowly closed. "I never thought of that," she said quietly.

I dropped to one knee, took her hands in mine, and looked up into her eyes. "Jill, will you marry me?"

She was silent for a minute. "Ed," she began softly, "I love you too. I also love my job. I meet a lot of interesting people. Every man has a different cock and a different way of using it. I don't want to give that up."

"Then don't. Just marry me. We can continue doing couples. When it's time, you can take a sabbatical, and we'll have a couple kids. I can keep working while you're pregnant, then you can come back."

"A sabbatical?" She struggled to keep from laughing. "You have got to be the craziest man I've ever met."

"Most men would say I was crazy to think women would pay me for sex when there are so many free volunteers available. Look at me. I'm a male whore. I'm living every man's dream: getting paid for getting laid. If you want me to quit, I will. I can be your pimp; you can be my whore. Better yet, let's open a house of our own."

She was laughing uncontrollably. "You have just had a very small taste of the sex industry. You have no idea what it takes to run a brothel, especially an illegal one."

"I can learn. Carla says you would make a good madam. You have a business degree; put it to use."

"Ed, I don't know what to say." She was still laughing. Tears ran down her cheeks.

"Say you'll marry me," I said desperately.

"Before Wednesday night, I was afraid you would propose to me. Ever since, I've been afraid you wouldn't. Yes, I will marry you. I will have as many children as you want." Her tears of mirth changed to tears of joy. "All of them will be yours. I promise." I stood up, and she entered my arms. "You have a client waiting. Is it okay if I watch through the mirror?"

12