My Brother

Story Info
Can I accept my trans sibling even though it's so hard?
7.7k words
4.29
13.3k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ESTECZ
ESTECZ
94 Followers

I'm back, dear readers, and I'm here with a new story specifically about transgender incest.

I plan to split this series called My Brother, My Sister, My Love into three parts in which the main characters will gradually grow closer to each other.

!Please excuse the large amount of misgendering in this part, as the main character acts like a jerk but accepts his sibling in the end.

Warning:

English is not my native language so please excuse any errors in the text. I am still learning the language.

For those expecting a lot of sex in this story I must tell you that this part contains only masturbation and nothing sexual happens between the main characters yet, so those looking for only sex-smut stories please go elsewhere. This story is about romance and love between siblings even though they themselves will come to that in later parts of the story.

It's not written in the story, but the main character is eighteen years old just like the other characters in the story who are much older.

I hope you enjoy the story and that you don't mind the main character's behavior so much.

*********************************************************************************************************

Prague...

Friday, 11 pm...

It was normal that different people with different tastes went to the nightclubs at that time, and the owners earned a lot of money that way... but...

But the Pink Lips nightclub had the most visitors of all. Ever since the club hired a new dancer, or rather stripper, almost a quarter of Prague came here.

The bar was modern and well-equipped, the alcohol was flowing, and the crowd was as big as Wenceslas Square. And the reason for this?

A screaming crowd formed in front of the dance stage with the stripper's glowing pole around eleven o'clock in the evening, joined by all the clubbers.

Behind the red curtains at the stage entrance stood a girl who kept an eye on the people in the club.

Oh my God... she thought, putting her hand over her mouth. There are more people here every day than before.

Cherry could be proud of herself, at least in that way. After all, all the people in the club were here just because of her. She was a young girl who was in her second year at Charles University here in Prague, and the whole time she had been living and studying here.

People loved her because of her slim figure, which Cherry had to train and shape for a long time to be so successful. She made a lot of money quickly here, plus all the tips the audience gave her when she performed.

If only they knew my biggest secret... Cherry chuckled in thought and walked away from the curtain.

Only the owner and manager of the club knew her secret, and that was why they had hired her as a stripper, because they found it exciting. But a lot of people would not like it, so none of the audience knew anything about it.

Cherry didn't strip naked very much, and if she did, it was only with her back to the audience, and there was a reason for that. Cherry wasn't born a girl, she was born a boy, and since she had her cock between her legs... she wasn't allowed to strip naked in front of the audience facing them.

She stood in front of the mirror, carefully checking her beautiful makeup, until the manager, who came to her, told her she had to go. Cherry nodded, took one last look from head to heels and gracefully walked through the red curtain to the stage, where the cheers and whistles of the enthusiastic audience and her fans immediately started.

She wasn't nervous. This was her second year doing this thing and she had learned a lot during that time, so she knew which poses and which dances people liked best.

Cherry's dances were also generally the longest of all the dances the girls performed here, and that was only because she was so popular. Although she wasn't a real woman, she earned the respect and admiration of the audience for what she could do with her figure during her performance.

As a boy, she dreamed of working in the adult industry... preferably in the porn industry, but because of her boyish looks, her lack of experience and the size and stamina of her cock, she would never have been hired.

Now that she was a woman, more like a transwoman, maybe the porn industry saw it a little differently, and Cherry planned to make that dream come true one day... but thanks to her feelings, she had a problem.

Right after a long performance, Cherry went back into the dressing room. She was hot from all the dancing and all the moves she had done.

She threw her clothes on the chairs and put on only her red panties and tucked her penis inside so no one could see it.

Cherry had another performance in ten minutes, so she didn't want to waste any time and started to get ready right away, but she was interrupted by someone.

A man entered the dressing room, dressed in a black suit and a light shirt with the collar open so that his gold necklace could be seen.

"Miss Cherry?" The man in black spoke.

Cherry startled a little as she stood with her back to the man while she put on her new clothes. She yelped slightly and immediately turned to face him.

"Um... hello... what do you want?" She said a little nervously.

Even though she was respected by the people in the club, it was possible that someone might want to rape her and so Cherry was unsure.

"You don't have to be afraid of me, Miss..." The man assured her calmly. "My name is David Kostka, and I am the CEO of a company that might interest you..." He added with a smile and handed Cherry his business card.

Cherry took his card in her hand and began to read it carefully and quietly.

She couldn't believe her own eyes what kind of company it was, so a small smile appeared on her face because she wanted to hear more from the man.

"I have an offer for you..."

***

Daniel

"Come on, come on!" I muttered in my room as I sat in front of my PC playing The Witcher, having just fought a griffin on the hardest difficulty for the fourth time in a row.

He killed me.

Damn you, Geralt, you're so impossible! That's what was going through my head when the griffin killed me for the fourth time.

I didn't have the nerve, so I ended the game and stretched with a loud yawn. I had just graduated from high school yesterday and my summer break had begun, which I planned to spend entirely in front of a PC.

What else could I do? Of course, my parents had talked me into going to college, just like my faggy big brother, but I was too lazy to do that.

Now you're probably wondering why I said faggy big brother, right? Because my big brother, who was three years older than me and studied at the University in Prague... made me kind of... weird.

It had been two years since he had confided in me and our parents... that he hated being a boy, so he decided to enter a gender bending program to become a woman.

That was the reason for our separation. We had a great relationship, we had been through a lot together... it was just something that I couldn't... accept. It wasn't easy for me to have my brother for 16 years and then suddenly get a new sister instead.

I understood transgenders. It wasn't that long ago that there was a documentary on TV called In Another Body that was about people just like my brother. It was just hard for me to accept it when he was a member of my family... especially the one closest to me.

The last time I saw him two years ago, I wished him well on his journey, but I also told him I never wanted to see him again. That was a really big bite for me... and a great loss.

With that, I also lost my brother, who was just as much of a scoundrel and pervert as I was. That's why we used to be so close, because we had a lot in common.

But now... I no longer had any siblings, and I was an only child. I remembered that my brother was pretty hurt about what I had said to him... but that was his own fault, because he had stolen my big brother and my best friend from me.

That would be it. No more thinking about that hermaphrodite, I said in my head and opened the internet on my computer.

Time for my daily entertainment. I opened Google and searched for my favorite porn. I guess everyone in the world has a fetish and my main fetish was anal. So I clicked on this category and found the video I liked the most.

Within just a few seconds of watching the porn I could feel the pressure in my boxers, so I took off my shorts and boxers and let go of my seven inch cock.

My other fetish, or rather my favorite kind of women, were redheads and one such just impaled herself on a big guy's cock in this video and started riding him.

I stroked my cock slowly, enjoying the action and the sounds the big breasted redhead was making until I spit into my palm to lubricate my tool and started jerking off.

It took a few minutes after the guy grabbed the redhead by the butt cheeks and started to pound into her until I increased the pace of my right hand and started to feel the orgasm coming.

"Ohhhh... FUCK!" I said out loud and closed my eyes as my cock began to spurt several streams of my cum onto my abdomen.

My heart beat faster and my breathing also quickened as my hands fell freely over the sides of my chair and my mouth let out a satisfied sigh.

After a moment of sitting relaxed in my chair, I turned off the video, took a moistened napkin from the box next to my monitor, wiped my cum from my abdomen, and tossed the napkin into the trash can under my desk.

I put my boxers and shorts back on and went to find more entertainment on the computer until my mother knocked on the door and, without waiting for my invitation, entered my room.

I was lucky she hadn't come a few minutes earlier, because she would have caught me with my shorts at my ankles and a cock in my hand, and that was something I always avoided.

"Daniel, do you have a moment?" She asked me calmly, standing next to the table where I was sitting.

"Yeah..." I mumbled, not looking at my mother, and continued searching for something on the internet.

"I guess you don't want to hear it..." My mother placed her palms on the desk, "Your sister is coming to stay with us for the holidays."

Are you kidding me? It hasn't been half an hour since I've been thinking about that hermaphrodite, and now my mom comes to tell me he's coming back?

"What the...?" I frowned at the sight of my mother. "Why would he come here? Let him stay in Prague!"

"Daniel!" My mother also frowned and looked at me sternly. "Your sister... will come to visit us after a long time and spend the summer with us... and YOU... will be good to her!" she added with a raised index finger of her right hand.

I leaned against the back of my chair and let out a long, loud sigh. "Fuck me..." I mumbled.

"Language, young man," my mother again warned me about my expression.

"Whatever..." I answered her and went back to the computer.

Mom put her hand to her forehead with her eyes closed and let out a desperate sound. "My God, what kind of son do I have? Why do you hate your sister so much?"

"I don't have a sister!" I answered her a little louder, because the discussion was beginning to annoy me.

"I don't have time to argue with you, brat. Your sister is coming to stay with us tomorrow and I don't want you to harm her in any way, is that clear?"

"Sure..." I muttered wryly.

"Good..." mother replied firmly and was about to leave my room, but stopped at the door and looked at me again...

"By the way... don't forget that your father and I are leaving for a vacation to the sea tonight, so don't forget to pick up your sister tomorrow at 10 am at the bus station in Louny. Is that clear?"

"Hmm!"

With that, mother ended the discussion and finally left me alone.

As soon as she was gone, I slammed my fist on my desk and cursed under my breath.

Fucking brother!

***

Sunday...

Louny bus station, 10 am...

There I was. I was forced to sit alone on a bench next to the bus station, the sun was shining on me and I was waiting for him to finally get off the bus that was just stopping at the number of the stop where my brother was supposed to arrive.

Several people got off the bus and immediately started getting their luggage out of the storage space in the lower part of the bus, but my brother was still not there.

"I don't want to see him anyway..." I mumbled angrily, propping my elbows on my knees and looking down at the ground.

Damn brother. He has no idea how much he hurt me...

I heard a cough and a shadow appeared above me.

I raised my head and looked blankly at the person standing next to me with its hands on its hips.

"Wow..." I whispered with wide eyes.

Above me stood a sex bomb, with dark red long hair like Triss Merigold, with breasts that could have been C-size and with an absolutely perfect and trained figure. She wore a short white tank top with thin straps and short jean shorts, with big round sunglasses on her face.

"Hi, Danny..." The girl smiled broadly at me and I saw her bright white teeth hiding behind her round pink lips.

Wait... only one person calls me by that nickname...

I stood in front of her and asked her, still wide-eyed and open-mouthed, "Filip? What the fuck...?"

"You recognized me, didn't you?" She smiled at me even more and put her sunglasses on the top of her head to show me her big brown eyes. "But I'm not Filip anymore. You know that very well," she added.

His voice was so feminine and high-pitched, he was a completely different person.

"Well... are you going to give your big sister a hug?"

Big sister?

I still couldn't understand how he had managed to turn into this hot girl, when he looked almost exactly like me the last time I saw him. We were both slim and a little taller twinks with the difference being that my hair was hazel and his was blond.

He looks very attractive, I thought, as he still stood in front of me with his hands on his hips, waiting for me to hug him.

What? What the hell am I thinking? Come on Daniel, this plastic thing used to be your brother.

The thought of him... began to disgust me and made me scowl and take a step back.

"No, nothing like that!" I answered him.

He parted his lips and his face turned sad. "You..." He put his hands along his body and I realized that my rejection made him really sad. "You still have a problem with me... don't you?"

"Why do you ask when you've answered yourself?"

He didn't answer. He tilted his head, grabbed his left elbow with his right hand, and just stood there sadly in front of me.

This situation was awkward and uncomfortable and uneasy.

"I hope you will at least help me with my luggage?" He looked at me desperately, hoping for an affirmative answer, while pointing his finger at about ten bags filled with his things.

I widened my eyes again.

"What the hell? Are you dragging your whole apartment from Prague with you?"

"Almost..." he replied.

"You're unbelievable, Filip!" I snapped at him and upset walked over to his luggage. "Why didn't you order a moving service to bring it to us by truck?"

"Because I was hoping my brother would change and help me on his own!" He yelled at me, turning his back on me with his arms crossed.

"How could you think that? You know exactly what I told you the last time I saw you," I replied, and began carrying his bags into the trunk of my car.

"You're an asshole, you know that?" He yelled at me after he put his last bag in my car, and I angrily slammed the trunk door.

"Thanks!" I laughed annoyed and got behind the wheel of my car. "Now you listen to me, Filip..." I started speaking sternly to him after he sat down next to me in the car with his arms crossed and a puffy expression on his face. "I don't want to talk to you, so you're going to keep your mouth shut the whole way home, do you understand?!"

He didn't answer, just turned his head and looked out the car window.

"Okay..." I muttered and started the car.

***

Filip was really silent the whole way home and I was glad for that. I didn't want to talk to him because he could really piss me off.

What did he think of himself anyway? Did he think showing up here after two years would change anything? To hell with him!

I stopped the car in our garden, and right after that, together with Filip, albeit very reluctantly, I carried his bags with the heavy things to our house.

"There you go!" I put his last two bags on the floor in his former room and sighed wearily.

"Nothing has changed here..." Filip said in surprise with a small smile on his face and started walking around his room looking at different places.

His bed, his wardrobes and even his desk were still in the exact same place as he had left them then, and also the things he had left behind.

I remembered that when we had to pick the color for his room, he didn't want blue or pink, so he had a neutral white that brought a lot of light into his room.

"Oh... look..." He said excitedly as he walked over to his nightstand and discovered a framed photo. "It's been five years since we last took a picture together."

"Leave me alone!" I replied, still mad at him, and slowly walked away, leaving him alone to do whatever he wanted.

But he wouldn't leave me alone and stopped me as I walked through the door out of his room.

"Why do you hate me so much?" He asked me dejectedly and I heard a soft sniffle at the end.

I turned and looked at him frowning for a long time until I decided not to say anything because I didn't want to talk to him and left his room anyway.

Faggot!

***

A few hours passed and I spent the whole time in my room until the evening. I wasn't in the mood to go out in the hallway and confront him again, so I just sat at the computer and played games to get the hermaphrodite out of my head.

Unfortunately... as in my life... he just couldn't leave me alone, just like he had bugged me every minute two years ago... which made me feel a little better that at least something of his old self was left.

"Danny, I made dinner. Come down and eat..." He knocked on the door, and before I knew it, he was gone.

Shit...

I didn't want to go downstairs and see him again... but the gurgling sounds of my stomach made me want to get up and throw something down there, so I went to the kitchen anyway.

Only when I walked into our kitchen... the smell... reminded me of something. I remembered that my brother was a very good cook... and I also remembered my favorite meal he had ever cooked, and he just... he just did it.

On the table were his pancakes, which were the best in the world, and next to them was a mug of hot cocoa. He still knew that food was my greatest weakness.

I looked at the pancakes and felt gallons of saliva forming in my mouth. It was a sin to let go of the food and walk away... but... I didn't want my brother to know that maybe he could get me... MAYBE that he could get me back with this.

So after about an hour of staring dully and hungrily at the pancakes, I scowled at him and swallowed. "Thanks..." I muttered in an angry tone of voice so he'd still know I wasn't well disposed towards him, and left the kitchen with the pancakes to my room to eat them in peace.

As I left, however, I couldn't help but notice the disappointed look he had on his face when he realized he couldn't buy me with this, and when I was a few feet away from the kitchen... I even heard a quiet sob.

Sorry, bro... but you can't buy me with that... maybe.

***

Just before I went to bed, my mother called me to ask me what was going on. I told her the truth. I told her that my brother was pissing me off and that I didn't want him here. In return, my mother yelled at me to be nice to my "sister".

ESTECZ
ESTECZ
94 Followers