My Brother Brian Pt. 01

Story Info
I know Brian likes me.
7k words
4.33
35.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is total fiction and there is no under age sex or pain involved.

*****

I knew that my younger brother Brian had always fancied me and to be quite honest it made me feel quite nice as I adored him. He was quite shy but very popular with everyone. I was just over 21 when I was certain, and it did my ego no end of good.

He was a year younger than me and as he was so shy, he relied on me a lot. It had become obvious he liked me in a rather naughty personal way and even my mother told me to be kind to him. I think she knew.

I remember telling her "But Mum, I think he uses my panties."

My mother was a very sensible gentle person and she just waved my worries aside "Don't be harsh Maureen". She emphasise several times "Be kind to your brother. Talk to Margaret. Margaret will advise you."

Margaret was my elder sister. She was a lot older than me and was already married. She was always very serious. When she had been younger my mother and the family tended to call her Maggy. Even at that young age Margaret had made it plain that this was unacceptable. She insisted on being called Margaret.

Brian and I were a lot younger and secretly we thought it was hilarious. When we were together, he used to refer to her as 'The Lady Margaret'. It was only in fun though, as we both admired Margaret. She was that sort of woman.

Margaret had only ever had one boyfriend, Henry, who was as serious as herself. Later on, just after they had married, Henry was ordained as a Curate in the Church of England.

It seemed so predictable that Henry became deeply involved the High Church and very quickly became the Vicar of a Parish near our village. He encouraged his Parishioners to call him Father.

They had a lovely Church House and the respect that Henry enjoyed in the community brushed off onto Margaret and she became deeply involved in the church activities.

I was reluctant to talk to my sister about Brian, but I plucked up my courage one Sunday Afternoon and visited her at the Vestry when I knew that Henry was giving Confessions.

Margaret surprised me in that she was so understanding and told me to be kind to Brian in much the same way as my mother had advised. She explained to me that boys and young men had these fantasies and it was something that we women had to accept. She smiled as she said, "It can be quite pleasant, Maureen. I must have looked surprised.

She reminded me of the rather rude magazines which I and some of my friends enjoyed when I was younger. I blushed at the memories. At the time Margaret had simply confiscated them.

She had not reported me to my mother, but I often wondered if she had read the stories and looked at the dirty pictures.

I had explained to my sister that Brian always seemed to be nearby or in the next room whenever I was dressing or in my underwear. She was much more knowledgeable and helpful than my mother and questioned me about the details in quite a kindly way. When I told her that I thought he used my panties she nodded in an understanding manner and asked me "Has he ever exposed himself to you Maureen?"

This embarrassed me. I knew what she meant but I didn't want to show too much knowledge and try to look innocent. My sister was ahead of me and said "Now don't be a silly girl Maureen, you know what I mean. Those magazines you and your friends used to look at showed the men with extended penises when they were fantasising. Have you ever seen Brian masturbating?"

I blushed and just shook my head "No Margaret, I haven't seen him do that."

Margaret smiled at me "That's better Maureen, it is important for you to understand that Brian wants your panties for that purpose. But equally, it is not important as long as you don't let it get out of hand. It is after all, only for his fantasies."

After talking to my sister, I felt much more relaxed about Brian's fascination with my underwear and tended to make things easier for him.

I think it was on my 21st birthday he barged into my bedroom with the excuse that he wanted to tell me something.

I only had a pair of panties on at the time. I didn't shout or bawl or make a fuss but simply asked him what he wanted. His demeanour was so funny as he looked at my exposed breasts. He just blushed and almost ran away.

Whilst I realised that he must have liked seeing me like that, I also enjoyed the feeling of being on show, as well. I had always been a private person, but in some strange way I quite liked the thought of showing myself to my brother.

I suppose I was being kind to him as my mother had wanted, but I knew the enjoyment wasn't just one sided. Some time later I told my sister that I had enjoyed it, and she just smiled. She understood.

I was 25 when I married Derek who was 8 years older at 33. My brother would often stay with us for a weekend. Derek and Brian were very good friends and they both liked to play computer games and have a few beers. Although they didn't play any sport, they loved to watch the rugby on television.

Derek was very skilled and had an excellent job. Brian often told me how much he admired my husband and thought he was so clever. I had already told Derek, some of my brother's fetishes. It didn't annoy him and in fact he seemed very interested.

When he stayed overnight, Brian used to sleep in the spare room and both Derek and I realised after a while, that my brother used to listen to us having intercourse.

It seemed to add to our excitement to think that my younger brother was listening. I had already told my husband that Brian liked my underwear. He just chuckled and said, "Perhaps we should give him a treat one day and let him watch us." It was more than a casual remark. I could see he may have meant it.

It started me thinking. Derek and I had some whispered conversations about that fantasy in bed and it did wonders for our sexual enjoyment. Neither of us were sure if the other was serious but it was exciting to talk about it. The other thing I had found out by looking at Derek's computer was that he seemed to like thinking about dressing up a lot. We had experimented a little and I had some pictures of him in unusual poses. He looked quite pretty.

I realised that it was not only my brother had fantasies. My husband seemed to be thinking naughty things as well. Additionally, it made me feel extra juicy thinking about them as well. I had fantasies as well. Whenever Derek and I made love these days, most of our excitement emanated with from the thought that my younger brother was listening.

We even whispered naughty things quite loudly into our play acting knowing that my brother could hear. Indeed, whenever we had intercourse, without thinking of Brian, it was an abject failure. We needed Brian and even started to use dirty words to each other. The 'f' word and the 'c' word were lovely in the throes of excitement.

I remembered my sister telling me about Brian's fantasies being harmless and could now understand her attitude much better. I wondered what sort of fantasies my sister had.

Brian was still nominally living at my mother's house, but he stayed mostly with Derek and myself. He seemed to like staying with us and both Derek and I openly encouraged him. My mother was over the moon that we all got on so well.

One weekend when Brian had been staying with us for several days, we had decided to go down to a local night club. I had the feeling that my husband was organising something as he was very insistent that I wore a short skirt and put on dark stockings and white elastic suspenders. He said some of his friends may be there, so he wanted me to look nice.

His friends were there and whilst we all had a drink and enjoyed ourselves, I was conscious that Derek had arranged for my brother to sit directly opposite me and could probably see up my skirt. It didn't really bother me, and I realised that Derek wasn't really concerned about our friends. He wanted me to look nice for my brother.

When we got home that night, I knew I had too much to drink. I wasn't ill, but I was feeling very happy and knew I was sitting very carelessly. We were all in a great mood and Derek insisted on us having a few more drinks. I started to feel very tired and almost dozed off in front of the two men.

Even in my tipsy state, I realised that my husband was putting our secret thoughts into outrageous practice. I smiled to myself as I drank another glass of white wine.

When I had slumped down on the settee, I had deliberately pretended to be even more tipsy and opened my legs for my brother to see.

When Derek came into the room and caught my brother looking, he chided him gently, just to get him on the back foot and then went on to encourage him.

I pretended to be asleep. I heard him whisper in a sort of confidential tone, "She is quite drunk now Bri, if you really want to look, now is the best chance. Shall I pull her skirt up for you?"

This was going exactly according to our secret naughty thoughts. I slyly looked with partly closed eyes and knew Derek was deliberately getting my brother very horny. It made me feel very moist. I wondered how far he intended to go.

I felt my husband easing my skirt right up so that they could both see my underwear. I felt like a star attraction and didn't close my legs. I felt nice as I knew my brother was looking at my crotch. I hoped he liked it.

Derek knew I was awake and only pretending to be asleep. This was part of our fantasy. He whispered loudly "Can you see her hairs, Bri. Can you see your sister's pubic hairs poking out of the side of her panties?"

I had a lot of hair down there and Derek had often laughed that I was as hairy as a badger with a big slitty mouth. I hoped Brian liked looking at my badger's face, but I knew my panties must have spoiled his view.

Brian sort of made a mewing noise muttering "I can't help myself Derek. I am so ashamed, Maureen is my sister and she is your wife. What if she catches me looking right up her skirt at her panties?"

I didn't want it to stop now and neither did my husband and he said "Don't worry, Bri. She is pissed. We can do anything we like with her. I know you like seeing her panties, so would you like to see your sister's cunt?" The 'c' word was so exciting.

Brian moaned in excitement and muttered something in the affirmative.

I wanted to giggle as I felt my husband mess around with my panty gusset and I felt the material being moved to one side.

I knew they were both looking at me and heard Derek say to my brother "Do you like her cunt Bri?" Brian just groaned.

Derek pretended to be a bit annoyed "If you don't like it Brian, I will pull her skirt down."

Brian panicked a little "I like it Derek, but I am nervous because she is your wife and she might find out."

When I heard my brother sounding panicky, I was afraid it would all stop. Derek was ready for everything and spoke so reassuringly "When she has had a drink Bri, she falls asleep easily but is still excited. Sometimes when she is asleep, I fuck her. You must have heard us. Have you heard me fucking your sister?"

I felt giggly again when I heard my brother confess "Yes, I have heard you Derek. It makes me very excited. I wished I could see."

Derek laughed "That's easily arranged Bri. Would you like to watch me fuck her now?"

My brother gasped "That would be wonderful. Can I really watch you Derek?"

My brother was so innocent. Now we were coming to the end of our dreamie fantasy as my husband said, "If you like Bri, you can fuck her. Do you want to fuck your sister?"

Brian almost sobbed "Oh God, that will be so wonderful Derek, but she is your wife."

Derek had a ready answer "Don't forget, Brian, she is your sister. You have rights as well. If you want to fuck her, you can fuck her."

Derek was getting more practical now as he told my brother "Take your trousers off and get your prick out. I will start wanking her to get her ready for you. She likes getting wet."

It was getting so exciting now, I was having a job to keep up the pretence of sleeping. I knew it wouldn't be long now as my husband told him "Let's get her Tits out as well Bri. You will like feeling her Tits as you fuck her."

As Derek slipped my panties, blouse and bra off, I was completely naked in front of them. I kept my legs open and heard my husband say "Your sister has always had a big cunt Bri. She is a lovely fuck."

My brother was completely involved now as he moved between my legs and partly inserted himself.

He murmured gratefully "Thank you Derek."

I knew from the sound of my husband's voice that he was so smug and pleased with himself. He said "That's OK Bri. When you have finished with her, I will get you a pair of her panties so that you can play with them later.

Brian let out a huge sigh of satisfaction as he pushed forward, and I felt him completely fill my belly.

It was a wonderful feeling and for the first time I realised how big my brother was. Much bigger than my husband and at 26 he was about 9 years younger than Derek, so he had more energy. He was much better than Derek.

He certainly lasted a lot longer than Derek and for the first time in my life I came over 3 times. It was wonderful especially when Derek asked him if he would like to fuck me again. Brian jumped at the chance and I felt it sliding up me as big as ever. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Derek was still masturbating. He was very stiff, but I realised he was quite small.

Later on, that night in bed with my husband, we were both so happy, but too exhausted to do any more. Derek told me that he had masturbated several times and felt so satisfied. I was pleased for him.

The next morning, we all got up to go to work and the atmosphere was very subdued. Brian didn't want any breakfast and simply kissed me on the cheek and left for work. He looked a little guilty.

Derek was almost fawning over me trying to please. I didn't say much and every time he spoke, he seemed anxious how I would react. He said a few times how exciting last night had been and hoped we could do it again. I was very non-committal which I could see worried him. It made me feel 'in charge' which pleased me.

That evening, Derek and I were alone in the house as Brian had gone straight home to my mother's house from work. By the time I got home, Derek had made me a lovely tea and had bought me a lovely bunch of flowers. I could see he was still trying to please me.

After tea he brought up the previous evening's activities saying how nice it was and his hopes for a repeat.

I wanted a repeat, but I wanted to make sure how my husband felt. I wanted him to open up and be honest. I told him "I want you to be very honest with me Derek as I don't want any misunderstandings."

His response was immediate. "Ask me anything you wish Maureen. Brian and I did have lots of conversations when you had your eyes shut and when were really sleeping. It was exciting, and I will tell you everything."

I nodded. I had heard little bits of the conversations from time to time which were intriguing, but I wanted to know it all. "Tell me Derek about when you started to talk to Brian about me, did you encourage him to play with himself?"

Derek looked embarrassed but nodded.

"And were you playing with yourself. Were you excited watching him doing it to himself?"

Derek nodded guiltily. I was enjoying myself and decided to touch on his other secrets. I knew about his dressing up fantasies and I wanted him to elaborate "What was his penis like Derek?"

He gasped "It was magnificent Maureen. It was so big with a lovely red knob on the end and he wanted me to tell him things about you as he rubbed it. The big eye at the top was winking at me and looked so juicy."

Over the years, I had learned about some of Derek's fantasies from his computer. "You liked his knob didn't you Derek. Do you think of my brother's penis a lot and does it excite you?"

He was in such a state now he simply gasped "Its lovely Maureen. It makes me want to cum."

I smiled. This confirmed my own thoughts. We could return to this later. For now, I wanted to know about my brother.

I simply nodded and said "What did Brian want to know about me Derek?"

My husband was completely open now "He wanted to know all about your panties and where you kept your dirty knickers and brassieres, and did you ever dress up in very short skirts and if you liked having your Tits played with and if I had ever seen you peeing and did you like being spanked. It was so exciting Maureen."

I liked his confessions and could see he was more than just aroused, and I could get him to tell me everything "What did you tell him Derek. Did you tell him all our personal secrets?"

He faltered for a moment then blushed and muttered "I showed him some of our dreamie pictures."

I knew the ones he meant "Do you mean, our dirty internet pictures Derek? And our dirty fantasies. When we pretended to play in the lounge with the old man and you let him spank me for his birthday present? "

Derek nodded. He showed me the pictures. I had seen them all before. He was embarrassed.

I was enjoying myself. I knew the pictures of that fantasy were exciting to us both, but I had him on a string. I teased him a little "The old man liked my bum, didn't he Derek."

I opened that picture onto the table. Derek blushed as he saw the old man with his hand down inside the back of my panties, messing with my buttocks.

He was supposed to be chastising me, but in our fantasy, Derek knew he was fingering me.

I looked through some of the other pictures on the table and gasped. I pretended to be really cross as I asked my husbands "Did you show him these very personal pictures of me in the bathroom, Derek?"

My husbanded nodded shamefacedly. I started to enjoy things and turn the conversation around a little. "And what about your pretty dress up pictures Derek. Did you show him those?" My question was a challenge.

Although my husband had a small build, he always imagined himself as being quite a macho sort of rugby playing man but just after we were married, I discovered he had this fetish for girly clothes. It had been exciting at the time and I enjoyed participating. For all his manliness he had quite an attractive face and with a little make up and some hair pieces he looked really pretty in feminine clothes.

Now confronted with my question, his embarrassment was very evident. However, he just nodded. I stared at him which must have unnerved him as he added "He liked the ones of me in my short plaid skirt and pretty blouse."

I knew the pictures, but I just said, "Show me Derek." He opened up more pictures. I had to admit to myself. My husband really did look pretty.

One showed him in a nice short plaid skirt and blouse which showed his bra, and long hairpiece. In another he still had the lovely long hair but only wore long white socks and slippers. No other underwear. His little penis was quite stiff.

"What did Brian say about the pictures Derek?"

"He said I had a nice little cock and asked if I liked wearing little bras and panties and I told him they excited me."

As if to justify himself he added "He said that I was very pretty, and I could see it made his cock even bigger."

I murmured "He must have liked you being a little girlie Derek?"

He panted "Yes, I think so."

I felt quite squishy myself now but didn't really want to bother with my husband, so I just told him to go out and leave me alone. I couldn't help wondering what my brother would say to me the next time I saw him.

I didn't have long to wait. When I came home from work the next day, Derek was waiting for me at the door and whispered "Brian wants to see us both in the small lounge at 5 o'clock. He is in his bedroom at the moment."

I looked at my watch. It was 4.30. We didn't have much time. I asked, "What's the matter, Derek?"

12