My Brother’s Wife©

Story Info
Brother fucks his wife, even on their wedding day.
7k words
3.84
54.9k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,059 Followers

My Brother's Wife©

My name is John, Johnny if you're a close friend. I'm a career soldier, and I was currently home on leave after serving an intensive combat assignment where I was wounded for the second time in the past four years. I had just spent three weeks at the Army Hospital in Landstuhl Germany recovering from my latest wound. My parents were not aware of my latest injury. No need for them to worry. Fortunately, my two wounds were not serious, and I was able to continue serving with my unit.

My parents live in a very large house in Laguna Beach, California, where I grew up and attended High School. After graduation, I went to UCLA where I got a degree in Political Science. Don't ask me why, but after graduating from college, I decided to join the Army. I was commissioned as a Second Lieutenant, attended Airborne School and the very challenging Special Forces course. I was now a Special Forces Captain and Intelligence Officer. I had additional duties as the unarmed defense instructor, and I was also certified as a small arms instructor, although our weapons Sergeant took care of most of our team's firearms instruction. I am 6'2", 225 pounds with a barrel chest, six pack abs, and heavily muscled arms and legs. I have short sandy blond hair, blue eyes, and, not to brag, but I have an eight-and-a-half-inch cock with a pretty good girth.

I have a brother, Jerry, who is three years younger than me, and he still lived at home. He had also attended UCLA, and after his graduation, my dad got him a job in his advertising firm. We were sitting on the patio drinking a beer when he told me he had asked his girlfriend to marry him, and she had said yes. He asked me to be his best man, and of course I told him I would be honored.

The next day, my parents had a party and invited all their friends and neighbors. We had just sat down to eat when my brother came in and introduced his fiancé, Stacy. I was awe struck. I can honestly say, she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She was about 5'7", 125 lbs., with blond hair and blue eyes. She had a natural tan as many Southern California girls do. She had what I would guess were 36C Cup breasts, and, since I was pretty sure she wasn't wearing a bra, they were obviously natural. She was wearing a short denim skirt which showed off her toned, tanned legs, and a white crop top. When Jerry introduced us, she smiled with the brightest white teeth I had ever seen. I'm not exaggerating when I say she looked like a Playboy centerfold. I'm also not exaggerating when I say I immediately fell in love with her.

Jerry and Stacy sat across from me on the patio. Stacy crossed her legs, causing her short skirt to ride up her thighs. I couldn't help but look, and when my eyes moved up, it was obvious she knew I was looking. She again had that big bright smile on her face. My brother started bragging about me being a Green Beret officer and telling Stacy how many times I had been in combat. I said, "Jerry, I'm sure your fiancé doesn't want to hear about me. Why don't you tell me about how you guys met."

When I looked at Stacy, she still had that dazzling smile, and her blue eyes were locked on mine. She said, "You're wrong, John. I do want to hear about you. It sounds like you have a very exciting life. I've heard about the Green Berets, and I assumed they must be in good shape, but I didn't know they looked like bodybuilders. You look like you could lift a car!"

I chuckled, but before I could answer, my Aunt Mary, my mom's sister, came out and pulled me to my feet. She gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, and said, "Johnny! It's so good to see you again! We have all missed you, and I worry about you running all over the world fighting terrorists. Will you be here for a while? I know how much you like my apple pies. I'll bake one for you tomorrow." Again, before I could answer, she started talking to Jerry and Stacy about the wedding. In case you haven't figured it out, my Aunt Mary likes to talk. It's hard to get a word in edgewise when she's around.

About an hour later, my mom stuck her head out the door and said, "It's such a beautiful day. Why don't you guys jump in the pool."

Jerry said, "Sounds like a plan. Do you have a swimsuit bro?"

"I think I packed one. I sorta thought I would end up in the pool while I was home. Give me a few minutes to change and I'll meet you back here."

I don't wear Speedos and I don't like the loose board shorts that I see a lot of guys wearing. I have a khaki military issue swimsuit. The legs go down to the upper thigh, and it's fairly tight. I changed and walked back out to the patio. Jerry was wearing surfer board shorts that were purple with large white flowers. I almost laughed when I saw him. I was thinking he should hit the gym. He was really skinny and out of shape. I sat in the same chair I had been in before we went to change. I didn't bother with wearing a shirt, so I started rubbing tanning oil on my shoulders and arms. Stacy walked up behind me and said, "Let me have the tanning oil and I'll put some on your back and shoulders."

I didn't even look back, I just held the bottle straight up over my head. She took the bottle from me and started rubbing the oil over my shoulders and upper back. Jerry happened to look up and he said, "Holy shit, bro! What the fuck is that? Did you get shot again?"

Stacy looked over my shoulder and she saw the red scar on my side. She dropped the bottle as she gasped and put her hand over her mouth. She said, "My god, John. What happened?"

I knew I should have worn a shirt. When I was wounded this last time, the bullet hit me in my right side. It was actually a grazing wound, so the bullet entered the front side and travelled for about 12 inches before exiting toward the back. No organs were damaged, but I had an ugly 12-inch scar on my lower right side. It was still red and puffy but healing well. I took a deep breath and said, "Listen Jerry. I didn't want mom and dad to worry so I didn't tell them I was wounded again. To answer your question, yes, I was shot again. I just got out of the hospital before I came home. It looks worse than it really is. Please don't say anything to them. I'm going to get a little sun, swim a few laps, and then I will put on a shirt before anyone sees it."

Then I thought about it, and I said, "Stacy, could you do me a favor? Could you go look on my bed and bring me my T-shirt?"

"Sure thing, John. No problem."

She jumped up and went inside to retrieve my T-shirt. I thought I should put it on before my mom and dad saw my scar. We sat in the sun for a while talking and catching up. At one point I asked Stacy if I could rub some suntan lotion on her back. She picked the bottle up from the floor where she had dropped it earlier, handed it to me, and I started rubbing some lotion on her shoulders, neck and back. I was rubbing slowly and practically giving her a deep tissue massage. I could hear her moaning and she started breathing hard. Jerry didn't seem to notice. When we decided we had enough sun, we went inside, took a shower, changed clothes, and went in the living room where mom and dad were watching TV. My dad asked me what my plans were when my leave was up. I told him I would be going back to my team. I then said we were training the Afghans so they could take over the defense of their country. I said, "I think the war is pretty much winding down. We will probably be coming back to the states pretty soon."

We watched TV for about an hour and then everyone went to bed. I sleep in the nude, so I was lying on the bed completely nude when I heard my door open. There was enough moonlight coming through the window that I could see Stacy wearing a see-through babydoll nightie. I could also tell she wasn't wearing anything under it. She locked the door then walked to the bed. She sat on the edge then asked in a whisper, "Can we talk for a few minutes?" She didn't seem surprised that I was nude.

"I don't mind talking, but I believe you're overdressed." She smiled and pulled the nightie over her head. She then placed her hand on my cock. I immediately became rock hard. I whispered, "What did you want to talk about?"

She wrapped her hand around my cock and started to slowly move it up and down. "I don't want you to think anything bad about me. I love your brother and I'm looking forward to our marriage. I have never cheated on him, but when I saw the outline of your cock in your swim trunks today, I just knew I had to see more of it. I can tell you that your cock is twice as big as Jerry's. We have what I suppose you would call a normal sex life. We have sex a couple of times a week. Just plain vanilla sex. Nothing that anyone would ever describe as wild or kinky. I've been okay with that up until now, but I have to admit something to you. I have always been a highly sexual person, and when I saw the size of your cock today, I knew I had to find out how it would feel inside me. Would you like to fuck me John?"

I answered, "I wanted to fuck you as soon as I saw you today, but I'm reluctant to do anything now. It would have to be a nice slow fuck. Otherwise, I'm afraid we would wake up the whole house. But what I really want to do first is to lick your sweet pussy."

She smiled and said, "How about a nice 69?" Without waiting on an answer, she straddled my head and placed her pussy over my face. At the same time, she took my cock in her mouth and began sucking me. I started licking her shaved pussy lips several times before putting my tongue inside to swirl it around her inner walls. She tasted so good I thought I could suck her pussy forever, and her aroma was intoxicating. I love to eat pussy, and I could honestly say she had the finest pussy I had ever tasted. When I discovered her swollen clit, I licked it, eliciting a loud moan and a little buck of her ass. I continued to lick and suck on her clit for a couple of minutes until I could feel her shiver and her juices started coating my chin. She lifted her head from my cock long enough to say, "Come fuck me. I want to feel your cock in my pussy."

I didn't need any more encouragement. Since she was face down, I reached under her thighs and lifted her ass, giving me a better angle of attack. I usually like to tease a little by sliding the head of my dick up and down the pussy lips, but I was so revved up by her blowjob, I couldn't wait any longer. I placed my dick at her waiting pussy and just plunged it right in. I have had great success at pleasing women by only going in halfway and stroking back and forth slowly before increasing depth and speed. I did that now, although I admit I was going a little faster than usual. Fuck, her pussy felt good! I guess she liked what I was doing because in less than a minute, her pussy clamped around my dick, she started to get wetter, and she groaned, "I'm comminggg!"

I knew I couldn't hold back much longer, so I started pounding her harder, plunging in and out with everything I had. She was breathing hard and making incomprehensible sounds. Just when I thought I was going to blow my wad, she screamed out, "OH GOD! I'M COMMMIIINNGG! FUCK!" Luckily, she had the sheet stuffed in her mouth, so I was sure no one in the house could hear her. I let her come down from her orgasm before I pulled her up to me and I got on top of her. I still hadn't cum, so I put my dick back in her soaking wet cunt and started a steady in and out. Fuck, her pussy felt so damned good. I don't know how much experience she had, but I know she was very tight. She also had excellent muscle control. Every time I went deep, I could feel her vagina muscles flexing and tightening around my dick. I don't know how I could even think at that point, but a thought finally came to me. I asked, "Stacy, I'm gonna cum soon. Are you on the pill?"

She said she was, so I continued to pump in and out at a leisurely pace. I also took the time to suck her plump titties. Her nipples were standing at attention and were rock hard. I said, "Stacy, I'm very close. I could fuck you all night long, but I'm gonna cum soon."

She answered, "Whenever you're ready. Don't hold back. I'm gonna cum again, too!"

I drove in as deep as I could go a few more times, and then I couldn't wait any longer. I must have blasted a gallon of hot creamy cum in her snatch. As soon as I came, she did, too. We lay there for a few minutes to catch our breath. She whispered, "Thank you, John. I needed that. That was the best fuck I have ever had. I'm gonna be your sister-in-law soon. I want you to know you can fuck me anytime you want to."

I was thinking she was the best fuck I had ever had, too, but I didn't tell her that. I said, "Stacy, I want you to tell Jerry that I'm going to take you shopping tomorrow. Tell him I was surprised when he told me he was getting married, so I need to buy a wedding present. I need you to go with me, and then we're going to have lunch."

She kissed me and said, "Why do I get the feeling you have something more in mind than shopping and lunch?"

"Well, we're going shopping, but we're also going to spend some time in a hotel room so I can fuck your brains out without having to be quiet."

She had an evil grin on her face when she gave me a big kiss. Then she said, "I want to suck your big dick again, and I want you to cum in my mouth."

I was on my back, so she crawled down between my legs and took my semi-hard cock in her mouth. She then gave me the best blowjob I had ever had. When she was finished, I surprised her when I gave her a deep tongue-dueling kiss. She asked, "Doesn't it bother you that I just had a mouthful of cum?"

"Nope. It's mine, and if it's okay with you then it's okay with me. I plan on giving you many more mouth loads in the future. I also plan on eating that juicy pussy of yours as much as possible."

She put her nightie back on, unlocked the door, and left. I lay there for a couple of hours before I finally drifted off to sleep.

When I got up the next morning, I took a nice long hot shower, got dressed in jeans and a T-shirt, and walked down to the kitchen. My dad and Jerry had already left for work, but mom and Stacy were having breakfast. Mom asked me if she could make some breakfast for me, but I told her toast and coffee would be fine. She said, "Stacy told me you were taking her shopping today and then to lunch. That is so sweet of you."

"Well, Jerry surprised me when he said he was getting married, so I hadn't given any thought to what to get him for a wedding present. Stacy offered to help me pick something out that he would like, and she's going to show me where she's registered so I can get her a present without her knowing what it is. I know how women like to shop, so we'll probably be gone most of the day."

Mom was busy making some toast, so she had her back to me. When I looked at Stacy she had a shit-eating grin on her face. I had two pieces of toast and a cup of black coffee. When I was finished, I asked Stacy, "Well, are you ready to go shopping?"

She answered, "Ready when you are." We stood up, and I told my mom, "We are probably going to have a late lunch so don't worry about holding dinner for us." I gave mom a kiss on the cheek and said, "We'll see you later."

We drove straight to the mall to get the shopping out of the way. Stacy told me Jerry had mentioned several times that he wanted a new leather wallet and a new Day keeper. She took me to Bloomingdale's where she showed me a crocodile leather Yves St. Laurent bi-fold wallet that had caught Jerry's eye. It cost $375, but that was a small price to pay to get to fuck his future wife. I also bought a leather day keeper for an extra $100, then we drove straight to the Hilton where I got a room. The young lady behind the desk looked at us, noticed we didn't have any luggage, and she winked at me. I took the key cards, and we took the elevator to the 6th floor. As soon as we were in the room, we stripped naked and got in the bed. Stacy's pussy was like a narcotic. I immediately put my head between her legs and started licking her pussy. After a few minutes, she convinced me to reposition so she could suck my cock. Before either of us had an orgasm, I put my hard cock in her soaking wet pussy and started pumping. Since we didn't have to worry about anyone hearing us, I pumped my cock into her as hard as I could, and she became very loud. I could tell she liked being pounded. We finally both climaxed and then fell down next to each other. I had my arms around her, and we began kissing. I couldn't help myself, so I started feasting on her tits. It took all my will power, but I finally pulled away and said, "We need to talk."

She agreed, but I don't think she expected what I told her. "Stacy, I want you to know that the first time I saw you, I fell in love with you. I have never had the desire to get married and I have never met a woman I wanted to spend my life with. When I saw you, I knew I could spend the rest of my life with you. I don't know anything about you, but you could tell me you were a serial killer, and it wouldn't matter. I'm obviously not trying to flatter you so you will let me fuck you. That ship has already sailed. So, believe me when I tell you that I am madly in love with you. I'm not in the habit of making irrational statements or decisions so I won't do that now. As much as I love you, I won't try to talk you into dumping Jerry and marrying me. I'm not even sure you would, even if I asked. But let me explain why I wouldn't do that. First, I love my brother and I could never hurt him like that, plus my mom and dad would never speak to me again, but the biggest reason is, I'm a soldier. I plan on being a soldier for at least ten more years. As you saw yesterday, I have a dangerous job. I have already been wounded twice. You probably heard me telling dad last night that my team will probably be returning to the states in a couple of months. I won't be in a combat zone any longer, but I still won't be working a 9 to 5 job. Even when we are back in the states, we often deploy to another country for a month or two for training. They say the hardest job in the Army is being an Army wife. So, I'm not going to get married for at least another ten years, if then. However, after you're married, I hope that when I come home to visit, you will let me fuck you as much as we possibly can. If you want to tell me no, I will understand. I hope we can still enjoy our afternoon though. I mean, the room is already paid for."

Stacy laughed, and then she kissed me. She said, "Well, since this seems to be a time for confessions, I must confess that I didn't fall in love with you as soon as we met. I thought you were very handsome and even sexy, and I was attracted to you, but I didn't fall in love with you. I am in love with you now though. I was a cheer leader in High School and for a couple of years in college. Every football player I ever met was very arrogant and they assumed every girl they met would instantly fall in love with them just because they played football. When Jerry asked if you had been shot again, and I saw that ugly scar, and when he wanted to brag about your dangerous job being a Green Beret, I was expecting another arrogant prick who was going to try to impress me. Instead, you told Jerry you didn't want to talk about it, and then you said getting shot for the second time was no big deal, and the wound looked worse than it really was. That's when I took a second look at you, and I saw you in a whole new light. Of course, I took a second look at your cock, too, then I took a third and fourth look at it. I decided I wanted to see what it would feel like pounding my pussy. I can't tell you how hard it was for me to sneak out of Jerry's room and come to your room, hoping the door would be unlocked. I lay there listening to Jerry sleeping for 30 minutes before I finally got up enough nerve to come to your room. And I'm so glad I did. I do love you and I especially love you for not asking me to leave Jerry. I probably would have you know."

JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,059 Followers
12