My Brother Touched Me when I Slept

Story Info
My brother comes home and I have to share a bed with him.
1.4k words
4.07
60.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fictional. Nothing you read is meant to be offensive. Every character is 18+ of age.

***

Hi I'm Lisa. I'm an 18 year old single woman and even if I say so myself, quite attractive. I'm a college student and I have a 22 year old brother Henry who doesn't live at home anymore. I have a B Cup size, I have brown hair and I'm fairly fit since I go to the gym. That's also the reason why I have a really nice butt. I had always been close with my family. I had to loving and hard working parents and my brother was one of my best friends.

When spring break finally started my brother came home. He moved out of town a year ago and I hadn't seen him much since. I was really happy that he was finally coming home even if it was for just a week.

I woke up at around 11 in the morning to my brother shaking me in my bed.

"Cmon sis you gotta wake up. I wanna go out but you always sleep so late!"

"Nice to see you too by the way. And 11 isn't even late."

He sighed and walked out of the room. I started smiling, got dressed and went to eat breakfast.

Henry told me that we would have to share a bed and neither of us minded. I ate my cereal and then we went out.

We spent the whole day walking around town and catching up on all the things that had happened.

We ate a pizza at some point too but I was too happy to see my brother to even remember if it was good.

We finally got back home at around 8 in the evening and went to the living room. Our parents had been at work since they didn't get a break so they were already going to bed.

Henry and I watched a movie and then brushed our teeth and went to bed. I got him a blanket and a pillow and he got next to me.

We said goodnight and closed our eyes. I was still awake after almost 40 minutes because I was too excited to sleep. That's how much I had missed my brother.

Then I heard him call my name. I didn't respond cause I wanted to go to sleep. He nudged me a bit and called my name again.

I didn't respond but wondered why he wanted to know whether or not I was sleeping. Then I heard him get up from under his blanket and take his boxers off.

What the fuck was he doing? Jacking off next to me? Even if I was asleep that would've been sick but I didn't do anything I wanted to know what he would do.

Then to my shock he pulled down my blanket as well. What was he doing he's my own brother?!

I was laying on my back in just a shirt and panties. I felt his hand move up my arm and then my leg. I felt him touch my stomach and caress my face.

I felt the bed move a little so I guess he must have been jerking off. Then he raised my shirt so it barely covered my tits.

Now I was really suprised but I didn't move. Maybe I couldn't have even if I tried to.

I felt his hand go under my shirt and touch my boobs. I heard him gasp as he squeezed then a little. Then I felt the bed start moving again.

He took his hand away and put my shirt back. I just layed there as he started rubbing my pussy trough my panties. How far was he really willing to go?

He slid my panties down and I moved to my side so I was facing away from him. He came closer to me so I felt his dick touch my ass. He put his hand on my clit and started pleasing it.

I moaned a little but I don't think he heard me. He slid my panties all the way down and came really close to me.

I felt his hard dick touching my pussy. He was gonna fuck me and that turned me on. I was immediately wet and he pushed his dick in.

I moaned and moved a little as did he. He kept going for about a minute until he pulled out. I felt the bed shake and then something wet on my ass.

Did he really just come on me? He got up and left the room. I figured he was getting a towel but I wanted him to keep fucking me.

I moved on my stomach and spread my legs to make sure he'd see my wet pussy as he walked in the room.

He came in and stopped. Did he know I was awake? He got on top of me and wiped all the cum away. Then I felt his dick harden again.

He rubbed it against the entrance of my pussy propably thinking I would wake up if he fucked me again. But he decided to do it anyway.

His cock slid in so nicely and deep that I trembled and came a little. He lay on my back and grabbed my tits. He started moving his hips up and down and moaning.

God he was huge. I never knew my brother had such a massive cock. I wanted to let him know I was awake but I was too afraid he wouldn't keep going.

He built up speed and I moaned. He fucked me so hard I came on the bedsheets twice. This time he actually lasted 5 minutes.

He didn't pull out though. He thrusted himself deep into my vagina and I felt his cum shoot out. It filled my insides and he was panting. He took his dick out of me and used the towel to clean up any cum that had been left on my pussy.

After that he fell asleep almost instantly. I went to sleep too thinking about what had just happened.

The next morning I woke up and my brother had already left. I saw a message on my phone from him.

"Had some things to attend to so we can't do anything today. Sorry sis :( "

I went to take a shower and thought about what had happened last night. The thought of it turned me on so much that I had to go get my dildo and fuck myself with it in the shower.

I spent the whole day anxious for my brother to come back but he didn't. At about 1 in the morning I decided to go to sleep.

At some point I woke up. I felt the bed move again. I had put shorts on so he didn't dare to fuck me. I lay there for a while and then opened my mouth.

My brother stopped what he was doing. I felt a finger in my mouth and did nothing. My brother was propably testing wether it would wake me up.

He took it out and I felt him get on top of me. I felt his cock rest on my face. It was so big that it covered maybe a third of it and was longer than my face.

Then he put the tip of his cock in my mouth. I moved my tongue just a little bit but enough to make him moan.

He put the rest of his dick in my mouth (or at least all the way until I couldn't take anymore). I choked a bit and pretended to wake up.

"Wha- what the hell are you doing Henry? Why was your dick in my mouth what the fuck?"

My brother tried to say something but couldn't get the words out of his mouth.

I laughed and looked at him.

"I was awake yesterday when you fucked me."

"You were? Oh shit I'm so so sorry sis I don't know what got into me."

"It's okay. Actually I kind of liked it. And I want you to fuck me again."

He didn't say anything just looked at me confused.

I got on my back and spread my legs for him. I rubbed my clit a little and then licked my fingers.

"What are you waiting for you pervert? Your sisters pussy is soaking wet and you won't even take care of it?"

He jumped at me and shoved his dick in me. We both moaned and I nodded at him. He started fucking me. And it wouldn't be the last time.