My Brother's Best Friend Ch. 08

Story Info
Feline discovers just how much Shawn loves her.
8k words
4.72
6.9k
8

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LV4206
LV4206
159 Followers

(HENLO FRIENDS! Damn this chapter gave me grief. As in, how to write a certain scene and not have it cheesy, overdone, ridiculous, gratuitous. I hope I've succeeded and maybe even exceeded your expectations. I've also switched my spell check over to American spelling so here's hoping all the flavOUrs and colOUrs will be more vibrant. ;) or something. LOL. I fucking love you guys. I really do. You're the best. I'm so damn blessed to have this space and all the lovely readers of Literotica. Having been a lurker since the early oughts (2004?? 2005?) and then deciding out of the blue in 2021: I'm going to write smut, publicly. Not just for my own amusement! Then my stories being so well received! It's better than I ever could of asked. Thank you so much. OK. Enough rambling. Chapter 8 awaits.)

~Feline~

Two weeks have gone by, and it's the middle of July! I'm getting used to having Shawn, Pat, Chad, and Jon around at work. I'll miss them when this all blows over and life goes back to normal. I'll really miss them coming in and doing the floors for me at the end of my shift!

I got all my passport work handed into the government last week. Shawn helped me, and we paid extra for it to be a rush processing. Just in case.

I'm in my room, fresh out of a shower, and Mom is French braiding my hair for me. We're giggling like school girls about the party on the beach the guys had planned tonight. Mom's excited for me.

I'm wearing a dress I had made in an Etsy shop. It's a simple, black, empire waist maxi dress, but it's made to my measurements and doesn't drag on the ground. I'm bringing a black zip-up hoodie in case it gets cold.

Shawn is downstairs waiting with my brother and the new girl he's been on a few dates with recently. Her name is Angie. And she's girl-next-door cute and shy.

When I descend, Shawn lets out a low wolf whistle and I laugh.

"Shawn!" I blush hard.

"You look beautiful." and then he leans into my ear, "And fuckable." he whispers as I die of embarrassment.

Mom and Dad wave goodbye as we meet up with Chad and Jess next door. They've been as inseparable as Shawn and I. And Jess has been over almost every day! I've been helping teach her how to drive. She's going to take her driving test in my car. She always brings food over! She makes these elaborate cakes and fruit arrangements. She's the funniest, most sarcastic girl I've ever met. I like her a lot.

We pile into our respective vehicles and take off to another beach. Shawn dumped some pillows and blankets from his house into the trunk of my car earlier.

"In case we want to sleep under the stars again." he winked.

Fuck, he's so fun! He even brought enough to hand out to our friends. He's the kindest, most considerate person.

Most of our friends were already at the beach by the time we all arrived, music bumping. Some House mix Jon really liked.

"Gets me amped!" he grinned.

The guys get the bonfire ripping and Jess, her sisters and I share candy-flavored coolers while we watch the guys.

Eventually, Jess's sisters find their boyfriends, and it's just her and I, sitting at a picnic table munching chips and dip and polishing off cooler number 2.

"I gave Chad my V card." Jess says proudly. She and I had talked about this at length.

"O JESS!!" I leap over and hug my friend tightly, "YOU DID?"

"It hurt like a fucker!" she laughed.

"I KNOW!" I groan with her, only giving Shawn my own not even a month ago. "But then it feels..."

"REALLY FUCKING GOOD!" Jess laughs.

I laugh with her. Yes, it sure does. It feels fucking amazing!

"He was good to you?" I look into her eyes; hers are filled with mischief.

"Better than good. He was so patient and soft." I smile at her words. "He's been patient ever since. Shit, if he doesn't start fucking me hard, and soon, I'm gonna think he's in love with me."

I laugh out loud and hug my new friend again.

"Maybe he is?" I whisper.

"Maybe." Jess whispers back. "Maybe I love him..."

I pull back, but before I can say anything, my brother scoops me up from behind, and spins me around in his arms, planting me on my feet.

"So happy you decided to come, Baby Bear." He kisses my cheek and grins like a fiend.

"Me too!" I hug my big brother and turn to see Chad and Jess making out on the seat I had just occupied. God, they are cute. I sincerely hope Chad appreciates what she just gave him.

My big brother seats himself on a log and pats the space beside him. I sit and lean into him.

"What do you think of Ang?" he asks, out of the blue like that.

"She's adorable." I say, glancing over at my brother for his reaction.

He nods, holding his hand out for my cooler. I pass it to him, and he takes a deep swig. Makes a face and passes it back to me.

"Dang, those are like cotton candy in a bottle, Cat!" he exclaims.

"I KNOW! Good right?" I grin, taking another swig myself.

"I don't know if I'd use the word good. Sugary as hell. That's for sure. Bet the hang overs are wicked. Damn, I need a palate cleanser!"

I smirk at my brother.

"Wimp." I tell him.

He throws his head back and laughs.

"Chad!" Pat yells over me.

"WHAT UP?" Chad breaks away from kissing Jess to answer my brother.

"Brew me broski!" Pat holds his hand up expectantly.

Like magic, a beer is sailing through the air with perfect accuracy. My brother barely has to move to catch the can.

"Thanks, bruh!" he yells.

"De nada." Chad calls back.

"AH!" Patrick exclaims after pulling a long draft, wiping his mouth against the back of his hand. "BETTER."

"I still say you're a wimp." I bump my shoulder with him.

Pat and I finish our drinks together before he asks about Angie again.

"Ang is cute, but I'm not sure how far to take this. She's not..."

I immediately cut my brother off, knowing exactly what he's going to say.

"She's not your Rocket Queen." I sigh, knowing as soon as he brought her over for the first time.

"She's not my Rocket Queen." Patrick affirms, nodding. "But I like her Cat. She's really honest with me. I appreciate that."

"Is she kind to you? Does she treat you with respect?" I turn and touch Pat's shoulder now, getting his attention.

Pat mulls this over. "Well, she certainly hasn't said anything mean or cruel. She's not a real big talker." he muses, rubbing his chin.

"Hard to talk when your tongue is in her mouth all the time." I giggle.

"Not all the time!" Pat defends himself, chuckling.

We're quiet for a moment, just watching the bonfire and enjoying the antics of our friends all around us. Then I see Shawn. He's chatting with Ben, as he snaps photos of our party. They share a laugh and pound fists. As if sensing me, he turns, looking directly across the bonfire towards me and raises a beer as I raise my cooler back to him. His eyes burn into me. I love him so much. My childhood sweetheart.

Pat nudges me and smiles, nodding. He knows, as he jerks his chin over at his best friend.

"Go to him." he encourages. And I do.

"Little Kitten in a beautiful dress. What am I going to do with you?" he's grinning, and pulling me into him. I've gotten used to dancing with my boyfriend now. I'm shy. I know my cheeks are burning. But I don't care, as I sway to Poison's Every Rose with Shawn.

"Make love to me, like I want you to do every night." I smile as he gives me a dip.

He laughs and spins me around.

"O rest assured, baby girl. Wild horses couldn't keep me from your delights." I do believe my Shawn may have had one or two beer more than he normally would have. I laugh, imagining him tipsy.

"You're beautiful." I tell him.

"Fuck that, you are." he says.

"Ugh, you guys are gross." Jess and Chad, hand in hand, sidle up to us. She feigns disgust. Shawn and Chad burst into laughter. I shrug and smile at my new bestie.

"Yup." we both agree together.

Eventually, more beers are cracked. I'm on cooler number 3 and feeling pretty good. Shawn's back on the root beer. I don't believe I will ever see this man drunk within my lifetime.

We're sitting on logs polished by many asses over the years. Driftwood logs, hauled up from the ocean and into a circle around a stone fire pit someone had dug out and built decades before any of us were born. Jess and I are giggling over our drinks and talking about something stupid, I can't even remember what it was now. I decide I need some water, and Shawn hands me a bottle from behind our log.

I can't drink anymore booze. I don't want to be a drunk mess. I hand my half empty cooler to Jess, and she downs it in two gulps. My new friend can drink. I hope it doesn't become a problem. I decide not to think about that right now.

Shawn makes me dance with him again and again. We roast weenies together and Pat says he's going to make s'mores! I love it when he does that! He warms the graham crackers up on a flat rock by the fire before placing the chocolate on top. By the time the marshmallow is roasted, the whole thing is a chocolatey, melted delight.

By the time of my second water bottle, I am about ready to burst!

"Jess." I whisper. "I have to pee. Do you have to pee?"

"Hell yes. Let's get to the shitter." she giggles.

"Jess and I are using the bathroom." I announce to our group.

"Congratulations." Jon raises a beer to us.

"SHUDDAP!" Jess laughs.

"Don't fall in, baby." Shawn chuckles and pinches my butt.

"Will you still love me if I do?"

"Always." he smiles against my lips.

Jess hauls me away.

"You guys are SO gross." she laughs.

She's a bit tipsy, my friend. And I've sobered up almost completely at this point. I feel after this bathroom break, I could have another cooler. Just one more, though.

I wait for Jess as she uses the outhouse, and then she's waiting for me.

She's standing around, chatting at me from outside as I pee when I hear a male voice as I'm pulling my panties up.

"All alone out here, girl?"

"O, no, I'm just waiting for my friend." Jess's voice is suddenly tight.

"I don't see anyone around." Damn, he sounds familiar.

"O, she's in the shitter." Jess laughs nervously.

"Sure she is." I'm starting to recognize that voice. I gasp and cover my mouth.

"Haha. No for real. She'll be right out. See, our boyfriends are waiting for us and..."

"Jess! Don't talk to him!" I throw the door open and there's Ted Steinberg. Inches from Jess's face. Mouth twisted in a sneer. He sees me and throws back his head and laughs so fucking hard, I feel we could make a getaway.

I seize my friends' hand, and we start to run the other direction. Three men step out from behind a bush beside the outhouses. I don't recognize them. But I know, instantly, they are with Steinberg! They block our way. We turn around and there's Ted.

I cry out in panic before Jess launches into a tirade of expletives at the men surrounding us.

All four of the men laugh and Ted is grinning ear to ear.

"Lady luck is smiling down on us. We got a two for one tonight, and we aren't even at the party yet! Feline, the little bitch, and her potty mouthed friend." Steinberg's smile makes my stomach churn.

"YOU FUCKERS!" Jess growls out. "You're Ted Steinberg!" I cover her mouth and try to hold her tight. She frees herself and goes for Ted with her nails.

The backhand he connects to her face sends her reeling to the ground. She sits up, and grasps at her mouth as blood trickles from the side.

"FUCK YOU!!" I scream as hands grab me from behind. "FUCK YOU! YOU LEAVE HER ALONE!"

Ted pays my face the same homage. I've never felt pain like this in my life! I see stars before he grabs my chin, squeezing, leaning into me.

"Don't you fucking pass out you cunt." he shakes me by the chin and then grabs my arm and tows me towards the parking lot. Jess screaming after us.

I'm fighting against Ted, tasting my own blood in my mouth as I do.

I'm trying to scream for Shawn, for my brother, for anyone to hear me over the pumping stereo of Jon's car!

Ted shakes me like a rag doll. "Hey. HEY! You keep carrying on like that, I am going to knock your teeth out of your pretty head."

"SHAWN!!! PAT!" I scream again before Ted Steinberg yanks me into his arms, my back into his front, and covers my mouth and nose with one hand, gripping my wrists together with the other. My oxygen supply is completely cut off! I start to panic, struggling desperately to breathe. His hand over my face gets tighter! Tears are streaming out of my eyes as I scream behind his palm! He doesn't let up. I'm struggling as hard as I can, but he's too strong. The exertion I'm putting out, trying to get away from him, is using my breath up. I start to feel dizzy, faint. And then Ted removes his hand, and he shakes me hard again. Really hard!

"Last warning whore. You want to die? Right here?" Ted growls at me.

I shake my head, gasping in huge gulps of air.

"Ted man. What are you doing, bro?" one of the men shouts as he catches up to us, obviously scared.

"You said we were going to find some sluts! Not steal some dudes' girl!" another man, whose voice is high and nasally, is flanked by a third man. Who hasn't said a word yet.

"I found mine. Go find your own." Ted growls as he throws me up against my car. "You better have your keys on you bitch."

And he searches me until he finds them in the pockets to my dress.

With a triumphant grin, he leans into me. "Get in. No funny stuff. I'm driving."

"To hell you are." I grit out.

"You want another smack to remind you who's in charge of this situation, little girl?" Steinberg raises his hand and I cringe.

"Hay man, you already got her good once, ok? Let's just get out of here." the voice of reason of the first friend as he grips Ted's wrist before he can hit me.

This seems to reach Ted. Or at least give him pause as he regards his smaller friend, holding his arm.

"Dude, we gotta fuck off out of here." the 2nd interjects. "NOW!"

Ted's friend releases his arm and looks down at the ground. Like he had done something bad.

"You three in back. Watch her." he says as he tosses me to them.

It takes three sets of hands to keep me restrained to my passenger seat as I struggle to get away before Ted turns my car over, and we take off out of the parking lot. I try screaming one last time, but my voice is drowned out by the music and now my car motor.

~Shawn~

Pat's got a wicked sense of humor as he finishes a particularly gross story involving cadavers from one of our pre-med classes. I'm laughing, and then I hear a female voice screaming above the music of Jon's sound system.

"FELINE! HE TOOK HER!! SHAWN!!! PAT!!" It's Jess, she's got blood coming out of the side of her mouth, and she's running towards me on the sand pointing to the parking lot. I turn, seeing only the tail lights of my baby's Firebird as she takes off like greased lightening away from the beach, headed north up the highway.

I'm running, Pat and our best friends right behind me.

Several stay back to look after our women as I jump in with Pat, and he turns his jeep over. Jon pulls up beside us in his convertible Mitsubishi Spyder.

"You're too slow. Get in!"

I don't think, I jump right in behind Jon in his ride, and we take off. Patrick trying to keep up behind us.

We're speeding up the highway behind Feline.

I'm going to make him pay. No cops. And this time I have my bro's with me. He better not hurt my baby!!!

Everything goes dark. Suddenly I don't see her tail lights! I begin to panic. Then I realize where we are, we are close to the place where Feline and I made love on her car!

"FUCK!" Jon's exasperated holler. "Where the fuck is her car, man!?"

~Feline~

Ted gears down and turns my car off, including all the lights. We're coasting on the highway before we take a hard left turn quickly, and he drifts my car down to a secluded alcove just off the highway, braking at the bottom.

Long minutes pass. No one dares to move or breathe. Several cars blaze right by this place. Then nothing. I start to feel disheartened, remembering what Shawn and I did in this exact place two weeks ago.

Ted Steinberg is the first to break the silence with a small, creepy laugh. High-pitched. He grabs me under the armpits and pulls me over into his lap.

"FUCK Y..." I start, struggling, before he pulls my right arm behind my back, forcing it into a painful submission hold.

I gasp loudly, Steinberg's lips are right at my ear.

"No more of that, cunt." and then he licks my earlobe and sucks it into his mouth.

I'm struggling to get out of his grip, in complete revulsion of this sick bastard, but he forces my arm up higher, making me yelp and go still.

"That's better." he murmurs, snaking his hand up my dress and feeling the edge of my panties as I grip my thighs together tight.

"Ted, dude. You aren't going to fuck this bitch, are you?" the "sensible" one's voice.

"She's going to love it. Aren't you sweetheart." Ted laughs as he snakes his hand in between my legs, cupping my sex and then gripping me tightly through my underwear, making me cry out in pain.

"NO!" I scream. "NO!!"

"Dude, this is NOT what I hand in mind tonight." it's the silent one. These are the first words he's said so far.

"Well, change your mind because you get to have her too." Ted says suddenly.

"FUCK THAT NONE OF YOU ARE HAVING..." my words are cut off sharply as Ted grabs my braid with his other hand and jerks both my arm and my neck into a position that has me almost blacking out over the pain!

"I'm with her." the quiet one says.

"Fuck you, you're with her! Actually, you're next." Ted says evenly, then his voice lowers a register. "If you don't fuck her, I'll know who's likely to turn me in...and I don't like rats."

And then Ted releases my braid, just as stars start to form on the outskirts of my vision, giving my neck reprieve. His hand immediately dives back between my legs, and I'm crying and begging him to please stop!

"You must have known I was coming. You wore these panties for me, didn't you?" Steinberg's voice crawls up my spine, making me want to puke as he pets my sex, roughly, outside my black lacy underwear.

"I don't want this, Ted! I don't want to have sex with you! STOP! PLEASE!!" my emotions and thoughts are racing. I'm starting to get terrified that I am actually going to get raped by these men! I grasp for things to say. I have no idea what to do!

"I'm going to free your arm. You start struggling again, I'll break it." he gives a hard yank upwards, punctuating the word 'break' as he says it. I yelp and nod my head, tears hitting the top of his hand shoved between my legs. He doesn't seem to even notice.

My arm freed, I go limp in Ted's grip. If he is going to take me. I will not give him any satisfaction in the form of a reaction. I will myself to become dead weight. I try to slow my tears, but that's impossible at this moment.

No longer encumbered by my arm, Ted's uses his hands to tear open the top of my dress. Immediately, he grips my bra less, bare breasts and squeezes incredibly hard. Causing me to cry out in pain. Fresh tears flow from my eyes and I try to steel myself for whatever is coming next!

Ted's laughing as he uses a knee to force my thighs apart, just enough that he can yank my panties away from me, ripping the delicate, lace crotch in two.

My body reacts without thinking, and I try to push away from Ted.

"Someone hold her arms." he growls as he grasps my hands in one of his and pulls them over my head, passing them to the middle, nasally voiced man in my back seat.

"NO! NO!" I fight, struggling as his friend holds me fast.

"Go ahead. Grab her tits. They're small but they'll do." Ted laughs, and I feel another hand, not Steinberg's on my right breast, squeezing and now pinching my nipple. Making me sob.

I hear belts being unbuckled, at least two. And zippers being undone. I'm stretched back, my arms between my drivers' and passenger seats, seated sideways on Steinberg's lap as he pulls his pants and underwear down.

LV4206
LV4206
159 Followers