My Brother's Bestfriend, Tyler. Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, but..."

"No buts! It's too risky!"

"Stop being so uptight, loosen up a bit, relax! We're at the beach for Christ sake!"

I glare at her playfully and she responded by crossing a leg over me to straddle me as I sat on this log. I quickly started looking around to see if there was anyone that could see us. There was no one for miles but the house was just a few feet from us. It was still too risky to have her behaving like this.

"Katie, stop acting so fucking crazy, get off!" I whispered.

"Come on, there's no one around! Just let me kiss you?" She looked at me and batted her eyes. She was so adorable! She was wearing pink and black pajama shorts and a pink hoodie pulled over her tank top.

"Fine, but you only get one kiss!"

She bit her bottom lip, closed her eyes, wrapped her arms around my neck and planted a sweet, slow kiss on my lips. She bit my bottom lip slightly before feeling her tongue asking for entrance. Her tongue danced in my mouth until we heard, "You kids, gets a room!" Causing her to immediately jump off me and she fell backwards onto the cold wet sand.

Looking up I saw the next-door neighbor, Tim. He retired a few years back and since then his vacation home became his retirement home. I was so relieved, I had completely forgotten Katie on the sand! Tim was laughing hysterically while he helped her up. By the time, it clicked in my head to help her she was already up.

Tim kept on going on his way, "I don't think he remembered us at all!" I said.

Katie dusted the sand off her bottoms, "That scared me shitless!"

"See, I told you it was too risky!" I smirked

She playfully hit me on my chest and started moving towards the house to get cleaned up. Most of everyone was already awake and Dave was making pancakes. I could hear the girls giggling and I just knew Katie was telling them all about our incident.

The next two days went by and I was just about dying. The sexual tension between us was just too much. We had been in the same house for 4 days and unable to even touch her! It certainly didn't help that she wore such sexy bikinis, showing off just about everything! Her seductive text messages and provocative selfies didn't help either.

That night, everyone was down in the billiards room when Katie and her friends, Sasha and Ashley came down in their swimsuits. They wanted to let Brad know they were going for a late-night swim but Brad didn't want them going down at the waterfront by themselves this late at night. Katie agreed to have one of the guys go with them but there were no volunteers.

She walked over to me, "Ty," she had drawn out the 'y' sound. She looked up at me with the most angelic face I'd ever seen this she-devil make, she knew I'd say yes regardless. I changed into my swim trunks and we walked down to the beach.

"There's supposed to be four of you, where's Michelle?" I ask.

"Facetiming some dude!" Ashley responded.

I plopped down on the sand and watched in the distance as the girls ran off to the water.

"You're not getting in?" Kay asked in the distance.

"Nope, I'll be right here!"

"If it was just the two of you I bet he'd get in!" I heard one of the girls say followed by giggles. I shook my head and laid backwards onto the sand. Katie was wearing a tiny green and white polka dot bikini and I just couldn't get the image of her out of my head. She had been teasing me since our hot make out session and I haven't even had as much as a kiss from her since.

I closed my eyes and started to think about her. Oh, how I wanted her so badly! I needed to feel her body on mine! I felt myself getting hard just thinking about her. I opened my eyes to check on the girls and there I was a wet Katie standing over me. Water from her hair now dripped on me.

"Please come in the water with us?" She asked.

I sat up, looking out at the other girls, making sure they were ok. "What's in it for me?" I smile.

"Umm I'll give you a kiss!"

"Pshh, I could take that if I wanted!" I teased her.

"Oh yea? I'd like to see you try!"

I laughed, getting off the sand slightly and swiftly, I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her down on me. I then quickly rolled us over, her back now on the sand and she was pinned under my body!

"Now, what were you saying?" I joked.

She tucked her lips between her teeth in protest and shook her head but I knew just what to do! I slowly leaned in and kissed her neck softly. Trailing kisses across her collar bone. I softly bit her neck, just grazing my teeth on the skin then circling my tongue on her skin. I knew this was driving her crazy, she had to open up that mouth to moan soon.

I bite her neck again, this time a little harder. My hand slid up her body to her left tit. I slid my hand under the material of her bikini top to meet her nipple, using my thumb and index finger, I teased her. A soft moan escaped her lips and I knew I was successful. I now moved my mouth up to her lips and kissed her softly.

Breaking the kiss, I said, "I told you I could get it if I wanted it!"

"Don't be so cocky, how about?" She laughed.

I got up and helped her up. We headed to the water where we all just stood around gossiping. Unfortunately, the gossip was about me. The other two girl decided to guess at the million reasons why we won't date each other. These girls needed a life!

I was stand about an arm's length distance behind Katie. I reached forward and pulled her into me by her hips. While her and her friends talked, I slid a hand into her bottoms, feeling her bare pussy. Oh, how I wanted her and I knew she was going to be so horny when I was done with her. Maybe a little payback from her teasing me while I tried to talk to Brad on the phone. It was way too dark for the other girls to realize what I was doing, especially under the water.

My fingers slowly slide between her lips and I could feel her clit. I began circling my finger around it. I must have been doing this for five minutes or so, she began to squirm. I slid my finger past her clit, I felt her warm wet pussy. She was silent in the conversation at this point. She was so turned on! That's when the girls decided they wanted to get back to the house.

Everyone was pretty much asleep when we got back. I shower off and got in bed. A few minutes later I get a text from Katie. It read, "Meet me at Ashley's car in the garage!" I knew exactly what my teasing did to her earlier and I knew exactly what she wanted now. I maneuvered through the two sleeping guys in the living room to get to the stairs.

As I got to the garage, I saw her leaning against the car. I grinned from ear to ear, "So I see my methods worked!" I laughed, referring to my teasing from earlier. As I walked up to her, she wasted no time. She wrapped her arms around my neck and tiptoed to kiss me.

I leaned in a bit and kissed her back. I slide my hand under her skirt. Oh god, she wasn't wearing any panties! I found her clit quickly and teased her as we kissed, making her purr. I slid my hands under her ass and lifted her. I walked her around to the truck and sat her up on it as I teased her, "What do you want from me?"

She giggled, "You know just want I want!" She kissed me again, this time deeply, passionately.

"I want to hear you say it!" I smiled kissing her neck.

"I want your cock!" She whispered before kissing me again.

While we kissed, she reached down to my shorts and she slipped her hand in. I was already getting hard for her. I absolutely loved how hot she was for me from teasing I did and hour ago!

She massaged my cock while I kissed her and teased her neck. Kissing and biting it. I lifted her again. This time, off the car, opening the back door and laid her on the seat. I crawled on top of her, kissing her and teasing her clit with my hand under her skirt. I stopped to pull the front seat completely forward, giving us space in the back before taking my shorts off, pushing her over and sat in the back. I tapped my thighs indicating her to get on me.

"You don't want to try with you on top?" She asked.

"Trust me babe, I'm too tall for it to work any other way, especially in this tiny fucking car!" I grinned as she got on top of me, straddling me. Her skirt now around her waist. She started grinding her hips, causing her clit to slide up and down the underside of my shaft. I absolutely loved it. I knew she was getting so wet for me.

I pulled her tank top down under her breasts so I had full access. I could cup them in my hand and tease those nipples with my tongue.

"I want that cock inside of me baby!" She purred.

I lifted her hips, positing her pussy just above my rock-hard cock and pull her down on me. She wanted to scream but knew she couldn't so instead she went for my shoulder again and bit down. She kept her movement very still for a while, then she started sliding that pussy up and down my shaft, slowly.

My head slowly moved backward to rest against the seats back and my eyes closed. She was so tight, it felt like heaven. I just relaxed and had her work my cock, which she was doing perfectly. My hands gripped her waist and that was as much as I did.

She continued to bounce herself up and down my shaft while she kissed my neck. She grabbed onto the back of the headrests giving herself leverage to ride my cock. Oh, she rode me too fucking good! Her huge tits bouncing up and down in front my face. I cupped her breasts in my hands and brought my mouth to her nipple, one at a time, flicking my tongue over her hard nipples and gently nibbling on them.

Her moans were driving me insane! She knew just what to do to make me cum. She knew whenever she rode me I'd cum in not time and I felt myself getting close already. She was too, she was wrapped tightly around my hard cock, pulsating around my member. She locked her lips with mine, forcefully kissing me. This told me exactly how turned on she was.

She was riding me as fast as the cramp space would allow. My hands moved to her ass, grabbing them firmly in my hands. My left hand lifted and came crashing down on her ass cheek. She moaned loudly, I had to silence her with my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues wrestled for a bit before she broke our kiss to whisper, "I'm going to cum!"

"Me too baby," I was ready to blow my load deep in her, my moans became audible and the pleasure overcoming me as I emptied my balls deep inside of her. She shook on top of me as her orgasm rippled through her body. Panting and sweating, she leaned back onto the back of the front seat, "I needed that!" I exclaimed.

We were both panting, sweating and breading heavily. We both sat there in complete silence trying to recover from what just took place. "Fuck! Tyler, Oh My God!"

"Use your words babe!" I giggled kissing her forehead. My hand brushed the hair out of her face and rested on her cheek. "You're adorable, you know, that right?"

"You're so sexy!" She responded still not able to move.

"You better get yourself in the shower before things get a little too messy!" I laughed.

She playfully hit my arm while she awkwardly maneuvered her way off me and fixing her skirt and tank top back in place and hurried back into the house. I slipped my shorts back on and headed to the balcony area. I wasn't sleepy one bit. On getting up there, Brad was there smoking a cigarette.

"Hey man, what's going on?" He asked.

Of course, Brad had to be the first one I saw just after fucking Katie.

"I couldn't sleep, why are you sitting here in the dark like a weirdo?" I joked sitting in the chair next to him.

He took out a fresh cigarette and passed it to me, I usually don't smoke, maybe just occasionally, when I'm heavily drinking and he knew this so I found it odd but I took it, using his lit cigarette to lite mine and took a puff.

"Just got off the phone with Steph." He said.

"And?" I encouraged.

"She loves me and really wants to try to make things work."

"Well that's good!" Taking another puff.

"I guess we'll see how things go." He shrugged his shoulders. "What's going on with you?" He looked at me. "What girl is keeping you so busy on long weekends and glued to the phone when you're with us?"

I nervously pressed my lips together and swallowed. "When it gets serious, I'll let you know."

"You know, you'll get a real chuckle out of this but I though you and Katie were-"

"Wow, Brad!" I cut him off before he finished.

"Well, you know, I just can't shake the way you look at her."

"Brad, what are you talking about?" I looked at him.

"Come on, we're adults, you're going to tell me you don't have a thing for my sister?" Brad sat up, putting his cigarette out.

I was just about shitting myself. What if he knew this entire time? He's obviously onto us!

He cut the light on, "Cut the crap dude, you're my best friend, you can at least have the decency or be man enough to tell me what's going on with you and Katie!" He started raising his voice, clearly upset.

I shook my head and smiled but it faded quickly, it ended in me awkwardly staring at him. My reaction must have told him exactly what he was fearing. "Brad, look, I wanted to tell you but-"

His face grew angry and he cut me off before I could finish, "What the fuck Tyler! Are you screwing my sister?" He got up and kicked his chair back, he was angry and was shouting at this point.

I got up, trying to quiet him, "Brad, everyone's sleeping, you need to calm down."

"Don't give me that bullshit, Tyler! You want me to be clam when you're fucking my sister? We grew up together bro!" Now I was in plain sight and he spotted the bite on my shoulder. "For fuck sake, tell me you didn't fuck my sister while I was in the same house, Tyler!" He was furious, his gaze full of anger. Katie, being awake, heard the commotion and came to see what was going on, along with Josh who was also awake.

"How could you take advantage of her like that Tyler?" His voice started lowering, Katie was yelling at Brad trying to get him to calm down and Josh was trying to figure out what was doing on and was prepared to do anything he was needed for.

"It wasn't like that, man! The last thing I want to do was take advantage of her!"

"So, what? You're telling me you're not taking advantage of her? so you're going to try to tell me you love her and you care about her?"

"Well, what if I do Brad? What if it was just all about the sex but now I have feelings for her, huh?" I saw Katie's glaze turn to me, her eyes widen, she completely stopped yelling at Brad and went completely silent.

Brad was enraged and started raising his voice again, "You're in love with her? You're going to marry her, have a kid with her then come home drunk every night when reality sets in of how fucked up you are and beat the holy hell out of them like your dad did with you?!?

Brad had crossed a line, I knew he was upset but that was a low blow! I was so hurt. How could my best friend say something like that? I wanted to punch him in the face for thinking I'd ever do that with Katie, or even any girl or kid out there. I dropped everything I cared about saying and walked down the stairs and headed towards the water.

I was so furious and hurt I just started crying like a big baby. It was a mixture of him thinking I'd do such a thing, the suppressed memories of my dad mercilessly beating me as a kid, the thought that I may have just lost my best friend and Katie too. I sat on the sand, throwing pebbles out into the water, a million thoughts flooded through my head.

I laid my head back onto the sand and rested for a while, thinking about all the different ways this would have gone had I told me in the first place. What seemed like two hours passed by before I heard footsteps rustling through the sand. I dreaded opening my eyes.

I felt material of some sort being tossed onto my chest, "You must be cold as hell out here!" Brad spoke low and calm. I opened my eyes, sat up and looked at him as I threw the hoodie on. He sat next to me offering me another cigarette before lighting one of his own.

"Look man, I was wrong, I should have known better. I should have respected that she was your sister!"

"Tyler, stop," Brad shook his head. "I'm all wrong bro, Katie told me everything!"

I looked at him confused, "She did?"

"I think what you did was scum but from what I now understand, she's pretty fucked up too because she encouraged it. But it is what it is and it already happened! Now, she did get me to realize that I know you, I trust you and I know you'd treat her right, unlike those douchebag college kids."

"You mean she doesn't hate me?" I asked.

"Why would she hate you?"

"Well, I guess she didn't tell you that she didn't want feelings involved?" I stated.

"Well maybe you need to talk to her!" He smiles at me. "I know you'll take care of her and listen, I'm really sorry about saying the things I said back there, you know that was just the anger talking."

"Don't worry, bro." I was still pretty hurt about it but I could see that he was sorry.

He shook his head, "I feel awful, that was really nasty of me to say."

"Don't mention it, really!" He stood up, "Come on, let's go get your girl!"

I stood up, with a confused look on my face, did he just said that to me?

"One condition though!" He looked back at me as we walked to the house.

"What's that?" I inquired.

"Please spare me the details of your sex life from now on!" We both laughed.

12