My Brother's Bestfriend, Tyler. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get your clothes off for me baby, those cute panties too!" I complied taking everything off including my shoes as he scanned the room, looking for something or the other. He found one of my sneakers that I was wearing earlier and unlaced it.

He locked the bedroom door before walking back over to me. He set the shoe lace aside and crawled on top of me taking his jacket and shirt off. I admired his body, I always have, it just made me even more weak.

He looked down at me his eyes all over my body "Damn Kay!" was all he said before his hands slide up my body, cupping my tits. He leaned in and took a nipple in his mouth, circling his tongue around it and flicking back and forth, this drove me wild! One of his hands moved south as he rubbed over me with his fingers he was pleasantly surprised to feel how dripping wet I was for him.

"I need to taste you!" He whispered up to me as his lips slide down my body, he spread my legs, holding them right where he wanted them before running his tongue up the slit of my pussy. Finding my clit, he started working his magic, flicking his tongue back and forth on my clit. My body tensed up and my head tilted back into the bed as my back arched from the pleasure my body was feeling.

My moans grew louder and louder as he continued to eat me out. Just when he thought I was having too much fun, he stopped! I was a puddle of wet on the bed.

"I was just about to cum!"

He smiled devilishly, "That's the point!"

He got off the bed, slipped off his shoes before he leaned down and kissed me. His hand moving down my body, two fingers dove into my wetness and he brought it up to my lips, "Taste yourself for me!" I smiled opening my mouth, licking his fingers. He slid them into my mouth and I sucked on them. I was so fucking horny!

He gestured to me to stand in front of him which I did, "So you like to be tied up huh?"

I shyly nodded.

"Put your hands behind your back!"

He took the shoe lace off the bed, reached around me and secured both hands in place with the shoe lace, "Does that feel ok or is it too tight?"

I smile, "It's perfect!" He started undoing his pants in front of me, I knelt in front of him waiting for his cock. As he pulled off his pants and boxers, his cock sprung out at me. I looked up at him and smiled, it must have been at least 8 inches and thick. I licked the head of his cock, teasing him before taking it in my mouth, only the head at first. I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock before pulling him out, teasing him.

I heard a low moan come from him and that was all the encouragement I needed before taking his cock inch by inch into my mouth. Working my way down his shaft till I felt him hit the back of my throat, "Fuck baby!" He breathed before grabbing my head and guiding it down his cock, holding my head down on it before releasing his grip.

I loved every bit of it and it just made me wetter and wetter. He held my head down, forcing me to take his entire length then he would release his grip on me. He did this repeatedly 4 or 5 times.

I opened my mouth and continued to deep throat him, I loved every sound that came out of his mouth, till he couldn't take it anymore. "Get on the bed for me! On your knees!"

I smiled, I loved the thought of finally being able to feel his cock inside of me. I fumbled onto the bed with my hands tied behind my back sitting up on my knees, Tyler laughed at my struggle. He climbed onto the bed with me, kneeling behind me. His hands wrapped around me, moving up my body, one stopped on my left boob the other continued up and wrapped gently around my neck.

He whispered in my ear "You want this cock baby?" My juices dripping down my inner thighs.

"Yes, I want you, fuck me Tyler!" I begged, I wanted him so bad right now.

His grip tightens on my neck as he heard this. His other hand reached down between my legs to rub my dripping wet clit. He pulled my hips back, pushing my ass up against his hard cock, he took his hand off my throat and grabbed my shoulder pushing my upper body down onto the bed, my ass now sticking up, my hands still tied behind my back.

He rubbed the head of his cock against the opening of my dripping wet pussy. I moaned feeling the thick head of his cock push against me and all in one thrust he buries his cock deep in me.

I cry out slightly in pain as his thick, hard 8 inches stretches out my tight pussy. "You okay baby?" He asks sweetly, holding his position in me.

"Fuck me!" I plead reassuring him that I'm okay and with that he wasted no time. Thrusting his hips back and forth, slowly at first, driving his cock in and out of me. Building up his speed till he was slamming in and out of my pussy.

He grabbed my hands by the ties using that as leverage, pulling me into him thrust after thrust. My moans turning into screams at this point muffled into the bed. My my pussy tightened up on him, he knew I was getting close.

He slowed his thrusts and untied my hands. He slowly pulled out of me, "I want you to cum on top of me." He laid back on the bed. I climbed on top of him, sliding my pussy down on his cock, my hands on his chest, my knees bent, my feet resting on his thighs. I begin slowly sliding up and down his shaft, trying to hold back as much as I could.

"You're going to make me cum all over that cock baby," I whispered to him almost out of breath. He pulled me down on his chest and held me tightly against him as he started thrusting up into me.

"Cum for me baby!" He pled, my pussy tightened around his cock, pulsing around him.

"I'm going to cum, Tyler, mm fuck! I'm going to cum!" His breathing became heavier and he tightened his grip on me.

"I'm going to cum too! Where do you want it?"

I smiled, I was still on birth control. "Cum deep inside of me baby, I'm going to cum!" My pussy clenched his shaft as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through my body. He continued to thrust in and out of me making me ride through the waves of my orgasm as he gripped my hips, his fingers pressing into my skin.

He grunts, "Mm fuck baby, I'm cumming!" He shoots his cum deep into me. I lay on his chest for a while as my body recovers, trying to catch my breath.

"Oh, My God!" was all I could get out.

"Your brother is going to fucking kill me!"

I smile, "He doesn't have to find out!"

Kyle was the best lay of my life until now and now that I had a taste of Tyler, I wanted more!

12