My Brother's Caulk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right then we hear two knocks on the front door, and not a second later it opens. "Hi Emma, it's me again," says Lily. My instinct is to dive for cover, and I do release my hold on Ethan's cock, but he has other ideas. He keeps up his assault on my nipples, barely pausing for a second due to the interruption. Consequently, I don't move either.

We aren't facing the front door, but we hear Lily step in the room and close the front door behind her. We can hear by her voice that she hasn't seen us yet. "I forgot that I brought you some banana bread. I left it in the car by mistake."

We can also hear the exact moment she does. "I made it almost all the way out of the neighborhood before I remem- Oh god. Emma? What- Ethan? Holy ..."

It's a situation very few people find themselves in-discovering a brother and sister you know well, mostly naked, clearly aroused, enjoying each other's bodies in a way few siblings practice. Some people in that situation might walk right out, try to pretend they'd never seen it. Maybe Lily thinks about that, but she's already announced herself, so she can't plausibly claim ignorance.

She's completely quiet, and soon enough we see her come around to the front of the couch with an expression on her face I've never seen before, eyebrows quizzical and uncertain all at once. Ethan, for his part, keeps flicking his tongue up and down my nipple, apparently not even the least ashamed to be discovered naked, hard, and pleasuring his sister. His attitude is infectious. My fingers find their way back to his member again, to his enjoyment.

I'm not exactly in the mood for a conversation, but I feel like something needs to be said, so I pipe up. "Hi, Lily."

"Hi Emma. Sorry, I didn't realize-"

"Yeah, Ethan and I have ... kind of ... this thing."

"I see," she says. "I should go, though."

Ethan doesn't make a sound, but I turn to him because as soon as she says that, the motion of his tongue changes. Instead of flicking up and down, he starts shaking his head back and forth as his tongue strafes across my nip to the left and right.

I translate for him. "Um, no, you can stay if you want."

"My god," she says, her eyes soaking in the bare skin Ethan and I are displaying.

"You like my nipples, right?" I say. "It might be fun for you to watch."

"But I don't- I mean- I don't want to be in the way."

The pink hue I saw on Lily's cheeks in the bedroom returns, much more prominent than before. Everyone's cheeks turn pink when they're embarrassed, and sure, this might be the reason. But I also happen to know that Lily's cheeks turn pink when she gets turned on. If there's anyone who knows what Lily looks like when she's turned on, it's me. "It's OK, you won't be in the way."

"Are you sure?"

Ethan lightly grazes my nipple between his teeth, which feels exquisite. I groan and my head lolls back with pleasure. I say, "Oh, yeah," not even sure whether I'm responding to Ethan's touch or Lily's question.

She says, "Well, okay. For a minute."

This response causes a surge of electricity to pass through my pussy like I've never felt before. She's staying. She's watching us. I've always fantasized about what it would be like for someone to watch me and Ethan, and now this fantasy is coming true.

Ethan switches nipples, moving his tongue to the other side and dampening my left nipple while he twists the right one, lubed with his saliva, between two fingers. His lips latch on, and I can feel a few drops of breast milk drizzle out to nourish him.

His cock is like steel: Stiff, throbbing, and shiny. Just by feeling the throbs and pulses in his cock, I can tell that he's excited about Lily watching us. I stroke my fingers over the tip and collect another droplet of precum, massaging it into his shaft. He hums with approval, and as he does I feel the buzz of his vibrating lips as they encircle my nipple.

It sounds impossible, but I start to forget about Lily. She is so quiet, and Ethan is so intense, that I just can't help but focus on what he's doing to me. Once in a while I catch a glimpse of her out of the corner of my eye, sitting in a folding chair opposite the couch, crossing and uncrossing her legs, folding and unfolding her arms. Every time I catch her movement it gives me a jolt of excitement as I remember her watching our every movement, being there to experience what Ethan and I are doing for each other.

He pulls away from my breast, and his absence is almost painful. I want more of him, much more. His head lifts up and our lips touch, briefly at first, softly, before deepening into an erotic kiss. The kiss is so all-consuming that for a minute I forget to keep stroking his cock, but he doesn't seem to mind. Our tongues swirl around each other and I taste him like I know he's tasting me.

When the kiss ends I give him a sultry look before dropping my head into his lap. I lick his shaft and grab it sideways between my lips at the base, feeling his thickness. He purrs his enthusiasm and puts his hands on the back of my head. I glance up at his face and see that his gaze is directed right toward Lily, which surprises me. He's looking at her intensely, barely even blinking. From my perspective I can't see what she's doing, but I wonder how she must feel: a naked guy staring at her while getting a blowjob from his sister.

But I'm focused on this sexy cock, and it's only a moment later that I engulf the tip in my mouth, running my tongue over and over the head. First I taste, then I feel, another drop of precum oozing from him. The taste is highly appealing-it makes me want more, and it feels slippery on my tongue..

Ethan moans with pleasure, and I feel the throb of his arousal between my lips. When he speaks, at first I think he's talking to me, but then I realize he's talking to Lily. "Why don't you make yourself more comfortable?" he asks. "You're overdressed."

I keep my mouth locked on his cock, but I rearrange myself so I can watch what Lily does. She doesn't need to be asked more than once. I wouldn't either, if I were watching such a display. Without a word, she strips off her top and shows us a fire-engine red bra, trimmed with black, the diameter of the cups just large enough to conceal her modest curves.

As Ethan and I watch, she unclasps the bra and tosses it aside, but she hides her breasts under her hands, a look of anxiety spreading across her pink cheeks. We saw the bra in place for only a few seconds, so I know she wants to show us her body. Not only does she not object to showing herself off, she's eager for us to see her. Eager!

I let Ethan's cock pop out of my mouth long enough to say, "Can I see your boobs?"

The corners of her mouth rise almost imperceptibly as I repeat her own request back to her. She drops her hands away from her body and holds them to the side of the chair, her eyes darting back and forth between Ethan's and mine, then absorbing the action. Her breasts look just like always, dark, pert nipples that protrude lasciviously from her chest, another clear sign that she's aroused. Her skin is flushed red, and I have to resist an urge to touch her, lick her body. I say, "You are so sexy, Lil."

I plunge my mouth back down on my brother's rod, and as I bob up and down, Ethan says to Lily, "Move your chair over here."

Lily obeys immediately. She scoots her chair much closer to us, closing the gap between her chair and the couch from about six feet to about two feet.

"No," Ethan says. "Closer. Turn your chair sideways and sit right here." He gestures at a spot right next to the couch.

She understands exactly. She pushes the right legs of the chair up against the couch so the chair is perpendicular to us. More importantly, she's now within reach.

Ethan is apparently drawn to her chest just as I am, because he drops his head down and takes her nipple in his mouth. Lily squeaks in surprise, but not in objection. For the first time, the three of us are connected, my mouth working his shaft and his tongue on her chest. It's a milestone moment.

But I have to disconnect myself from his throbbing shaft so I can have a better view of what they're doing. The heels of her hands are locked on the sides of the folding chair, her arms stiff, but her eyes are closed and she's clearly enjoying herself.

Ethan keeps playing with Lily's nips, but he also reaches a hand inside my shorts. He starts to tug my shorts down, and I help by lifting my butt off the couch and peeling them off the rest of the way, displaying my white cotton panties for everyone to see. I glance at my crotch and discover an unmistakable wet spot, growing larger by the second. Ethan's fingers find it too, massaging the lips of my pussy through the soaked fabric, and I can't help but release a moan of satisfaction.

He separates himself from her chest and turns to look at my panties for a second before saying to Lily, "You're still overdressed."

She obeys him without question. She pulls down her jeans, showing us a pair of red silk panties, trimmed with black lace, that match her now-discarded bra. Her silk panties are much better at concealing a wet spot than my cotton ones, but it's still quite visible. Ethan reaches a hand toward this spot and asks, "Do you mind?"

She quickly says, "No."

The fingers of his left hand work their way into her panties, and when they find their target she lets out a delighted sigh. As I watch I can see his finger, covered by red silk, sliding up and down inside her panties. She spreads her legs wide apart, giving him unfettered access.

He glances in my direction for just a second before the fingers of his right hand find their way into my panties, and a pang of arousal hits as he makes direct contact with my pussylips, skin to skin. I feel what Lily must also be feeling. I watch his left fingers dance in her panties in exactly the same rhythm as I feel his right fingers on me. Lily's presence, the sight of her body, her reactions... they all make what I'm feeling so much more divine than usual.

His middle finger makes a squishy sound as it explores the source of my arousal, and at the same time I hear his finger drawing out moisture from Lily too.

I catch LIly's attention and we look in each others' eyes, watching each other be pleasured at the same time by my brother's fingers. We've started in each others' eyes before while turned on, but never when someone else was doing the work. It's intoxicating to realize that her pussy is feeling the exact same sensations as mine, at exactly the same time.

I put my hands on the waistband of my panties, one on each side, but then I pause for a moment and ask Lily a wordless question with just my expression. I raise my eyebrows, tilt my head to one side, and jiggle my hands. She answers, without a word, by putting her hands on the waistband of her pretty red panties, just the same place as mine. I pull my legs together and start to work the waistband down over my hips, and to my delight, Lily does the same. For a few moments Ethan's fingers are constrained while we work off our panties in unison, but just like that our legs are split again and all three of us are fully naked. Ethan palms our pussylips again, one hand on each of us, as his eyes dart back and forth between us.

Lily's body has a gorgeous shape I've always loved. She has a tan from wearing a bikini in the sun, an inch or two of white on her hips surrounded by bronze. The pale skin on her hips and chest accentuates her slim waist, a shape I'll certainly never have myself. Whenever I see her naked for the first time in a while, I have an urge to entwine with her, feel our skin in maximum contact. For now, I restrain myself, content to just look.

Her pussy is perfectly groomed, as I expect. She is completely hairless, and her pubes are so smooth I wonder for a second if she expected something to happen today-if she expected that she'd be showing off. Her pussylips are a creamy pink color, much paler than Ethan's fingers.

I glance down between my own legs and see a contrast with Lily. Ethan's hand covers up a strip of fur, but I don't have time to groom my pubes as often as I used to, so stray hairs appear and then disappear beneath his hand as Ethan strokes me. The strays don't bother me even the tiniest bit. My pussylips are full and red, thicker and meatier than usual, and much darker than Lily's.

As Ethan continues to finger the two of us, I look at her and practically see in the mirror what he's doing to me. I watch the tip of his finger glisten with her liquid as I feel my own liquid doing the same thing on his other hand. I watch the tip of his finger disappear in the folds of her moist lips, just as I feel him pressing his way into my own wet folds.

I'm entranced by the view of my cousin's pussy, but when I reach my hand out to Ethan's neglected cock, I find Lily's hand already grasping it, holding it nearly still. Precum drizzles down the side of the shaft and drips onto Lily's thumb. I cover Lily's hand with my own, craving this connection with Ethan. I pump my hand up and down, and in turn Lily's hand is the one that strokes him. Ethan is loving this. He sighs heavily and his fingers pause for a couple seconds before starting up again. As he does, he turns his head toward mine and we exchange a deep kiss.

After our lips part, I can't help looking down at my own snatch. As I watch, the tip of Ethan's middle finger plunges between my lips and penetrates me up to the first knuckle, then stops. My first instinct is to look over at Lily, and I again see a mirror image, the tip of his other middle finger lodged inside her. The only difference is that Lily's eyes are closed and she's, literally, quivering. The sight of Lily in this state is incredibly erotic. It's Lily's reaction, just as much as Ethan's finger, making me so turned on.

Ethan extricates his fingertips and puts both middle fingers under his nose, inhaling the scent of me and Lily. He smiles and says, "Mmm, you smell so good." Immediately thereafter he sucks first one finger, then the other, into his mouth. "Mmm, you taste delicious too. Both of you." In reaction, I feel Lily's hand squeeze around his cock and this makes him hum a third time in short succession.

He stands up and gets off the couch, then lays me down on my back. He puts one knee on either side of me, straddling me missionary style, and positions the tip of his cock right on my slit. He stays still for a few seconds, but even that's too long for my taste. In time, he uses his hand to slide the tip of his cock along my slit, deliberately tickling my clit on every swipe. I'm truly in heaven, so focused on the sensations that I'm not paying attention to Lily. But movement catches my gaze, and I see that Lily is now kneeling on the floor with her face as close as she can get it to the action without making any direct contact. She's so close that she could stick out her tongue and lick Ethan's slippery cock as it strokes me. But she doesn't.

One of Lily's arms is pressed against my thigh, but her other arm disappears out of my view toward the floor. As I look more closely, I notice that her shoulder and biceps are moving at the same pace as Ethan slides on my pussy. When Ethan speeds up, Lily's arm moves faster, and when he slows down, so does she. I deduce that she's playing with herself, pretending that Ethan's cock is stroking her instead of me. A little squelch is audible, and I can only imagine how juicy Lily must be. I would be too if I had a full-frame view of my brother's pole-hard cock, veins throbbing, massaging my pussylips the way he knows I adore.

Ethan's body shifts, just a little, and makes the angle between us slightly different. I know from experience what this means. Ethan loves to tease me just as much as I love to be teased, but we both also love the sensation when he first slides his cock inside me, opening me up wide enough to take his full girth.

But this doesn't happen. Instead, with just a second before he fills me up, I hear Olivia start to cry. It's not a terrible wail, but it's enough that she might need me. Before getting up, I give Ethan a kiss and say, "I'll be right back."

"I'll be right here," he says, then corrects himself. "We'll be right here."

I get up and run naked to the bedroom, juice drizzling down my legs. Quickly, I pick up Olivia. Her crying starts to diminish the moment I pick her up, but she needs to be held for a few minutes before settling again, and I hug her against my bare skin.

As I hold her, I turn back to the couch so I can watch what happens. I suddenly realize how interesting my absence is. I've fooled around with Ethan many times and I've fooled around with Lily many times, but the two of them together? Never. They've never even seen each other naked before today, as far as I know. Maybe they never even considered fooling around together. Before my dash to the bedroom, they both were having fun with me while the other watched. But now that I'm not there?

I see that Ethan is still kneeling on the couch, straddling an Emma-sized gap with no one in it. He's so turned on that his cock is steel, glistening with the combination of my and his fluids. Lily is kneeling on the floor, the same place as before, but now I can see the arm that was invisible before. She's so turned on that she can't help but slide a palm along herself with anticipation. Her breaths are quick and heavy, and I know how turned on she must be.

They're both so incredibly aroused. If I were there they would both be lavishing attention on me, but ... I'm not. What happens when you put a horny naked guy right next to a horny naked woman? Just the thought of it gives me a shiver, and suddenly I'm in no hurry to go back to the couch. I want to see what happens.

It's Lily who takes the initiative, climbing up on the couch, sliding her legs between Ethan's knees, taking over the spot I occupied. Ethan's cock is poised at the entrance to her womb, and only a second after she arrives underneath him, he starts to slide his shaft against her the same way he did to me, tickling her clit on every swipe, both of them moaning with pleasure.

I overhear a snatch of conversation. Ethan says, "Does this feel good?"

"God yes," says Lily. It doesn't take a genius to see that she's feeling a little better than just "good."

The tip of his cock disappears beneath her folds. He's not inside her, but her lips are concealing his cock head on the upstrokes. Then he pulls away and his whole cock becomes visible again. On the next thrust, a little more of his cock disappears. But he's still not inside her, I can tell by the angle. He thrusts again, sliding along Lily's slit. The muscles in his back and butt flex seductively as he grinds on her.

Olivia is quiet and breathing normally again, and I carefully set her back in her crib, close the door behind me, and rejoin the family in the living room. Lily must hear me coming, because when I approach, she opens her eyes and starts to move around like she's going to get up, give me my place back. Little does she realize that it's almost as arousing to watch Ethan grind on her as it is to feel him grind on me.

"No," I say, "Stay where you are. I'll watch for a while." She makes herself at home again, wrapping her legs around Ethan's midsection and locking her ankles behind him.

I kneel on the floor the way Lily had before, my face just inches from his cock sliding against her. I can smell their arousal so clearly-scents I'm used to on their own but never before at the same time.

After a few thrusts, I can't resist anymore. I put my palm flat against his cock, aligned so my fingers can intertwine with her labia, play with her clit. I've felt them both just like this many times before, but I sure as hell never thought I'd be feeling them at the same time, with the same hand. They both groan in unison at the sensation of my hand, and I groan too, because it feels so sexy to be touching them right now at the source of both of their arousal.