My Brother's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leon shuffled on his knees and guided his cock towards my hole. I finally rested my legs on his shoulders and rubbed my clit.

"That's it!" I spat. "Now fuck me!"

My brother groaned a deep sigh as he pushed his fat cock into my pussy and started pumping me. My breasts wobbled and bounced up and down, left to right, as he fucked me like a man.

"I'm gonna cum, Pippa!" my little brother cried out.

"Yes! Do it! Cum inside my pussy, Leon!"

I rubbed my clit harder and faster, desperate to start cumming in time with my brother. But just as my orgasm reached the edge, he pulled out and stroked his cock.

With no time to react, I started climaxing as soon as the first jet shot up my body and hit me in the face. I gasped in shock with my mouth wide open as I wailed in ecstasy. The next jet landed on my tits. Then my brother dropped my legs and hurried up my body, firing another jet onto my body before he emptied the remainder of his cum over my breasts and chin.

"Oh fuck! That was awesome, Pippa! Did I do good?"

Coming down from my own intense orgasm, I breathed heavily with my brothers cum all over me.

"Yeah, Leon," I sighed. "You did good."

"You're covered in spunk," he chuckled, instantly reminding me he was only eighteen.

"Get me a towel before I make you lick it off," I smiled, slapping him playfully on the arm.

"Did you mean what you said?" Leon sounded hopeful.

"About what?" I wondered, deciding I'd jump in the shower instead.

"About teaching me how to go down on you." He was full of hope now.

"You go pour me a glass of wine while I have a shower. Be ready when I get back and you can practice on me. Fresh, post shower."

"But, but ... what if I get hard again?"

I laughed, he had so much to learn it was almost unbelievable. "Then you'll have to fuck me again, won't you?"

"I'll go get your wine!"

Leon shot off naked down the stairs while I walked naked and covered in cum to take another shower. I'd unearthed a new kind of relationship with my brother, one we both went on to enjoy for a very long time.

Oh, and yes, my brother did take Donna's virginity that Sunday. Shame she didn't take his. She believes she did. That's what really matters.