My Brother's Ex-Fiancée

Story Info
I finally get my chance with my brother's fiancée.
1.2k words
4.01
11.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MPOH
MPOH
4 Followers

Family parties. Not really my thing, and I would certainly never usually come back into town specifically for them. This was an annual event organised by my father. A kind man, but he does not have any idea on how to throw a worthwhile get-together. Bad food, terrible music, and even worse company. But this time was different. This time, I had my eye on someone.

Stephanie, by brother's ex-fiancée.

They had broken up a few months prior, but they had chosen to stay friends. She had also developed a close relationship with my sisters, and thus she continued to be invited to these such events. Stephanie and I had always had an unspoken connection, an undeniable spark. Many even joked that we would one day run away together. It is true that acting on that energy could tear a hole in this family, but maybe that was a part of the appeal.

We had not seen each other since her and my brother called it quits, but the moment our eyes met in my childhood living room, it was evident that we had both been in our respective thoughts long before this night, and now we are free to do all we had wanted to do to each other. All it took was a bite of her bottom lip and a quick but deliberate graze of my arm to let me know she was ready to give in, so I make my way upstairs, readied my room for what I have planned, and head back to the festivities.

I waste no time in getting Stephanie's attention once again. Pulling her away from a conversation with my sister, I softly whisper in her ear to be a good girl and follow the instructions left for her in my bedroom. With a sly smile, she duly accepts, and follows the path from which I had just returned. Awaiting her is a blindfold, ball gag, and a note ordering her to remove her clothes, put on the items provided, and to wait patiently on her hands and knees atop of my bed.

I take my time to accompany her. It is important for her to know that she is only there for my pleasure, and that I am operating on my own time. I trust that she will understand, and will happily wait for her new master like the obedient little slut I know she is. And besides, I am sure that the chance of her being humiliated by someone other than me walking in on the sight of her was something she could not help but entertain, so why would I deny her of this little pleasure after everything she will soon do for me?

After thirty minutes, I decide the time was right to make use of my new toy. Given that she has not returned to the living room, I am positive she has respectfully enacted my demands. As I push open the door to my room, I am thrilled by the sight that lays before me. There she is, on all fours, per the instructions. The well-lit room and the evening summer sun that illuminates her behind is the perfect canvas to highlight her glistening pussy, and by this it is obvious the anticipation of what she has prepared herself for is starting to get too much for her to handle. I make my way towards her, place my index finger on the small of her back, and slowly ran it up towards her neck. I feel her quiver, and I can only imagine the thoughts now running through her mind. I lean in, allow my warm breath to waft over her neck, and I whisper 'I could always tell that you would be a well-mannered little whore, I am going to treat you well for this'.

I run my hand back down her spine and, with the tip of my index finger, begin to massage her perk tiny asshole. The level of shudder I feel from this makes me think that maybe she has not been as adventurous as I once assumed. This realisation fills me with excitement, as it seems she is a relative sexual blank slate, one that I can mould into my own personalised play thing. I choose to be merciful, opting not to breach her virgin ass tonight, leaving that for when we are better acquainted. Although that will be the only kindness I show her for now. Our time together will be for my gratification only, and if I want to do something, I shall do it.

And with that, I decide the time is right to assert my dominance. I tie up my sub, to make sure she cannot manoeuvre from her picturesque position, and I carefully take off my belt. I run it slowly over Stephanie's plump ass, watching her body tremble with every sweep. Without wasting too much time I begin to whip it raw, safe in the knowledge that her muffled screams would be lost over the commotion downstairs. Although part of me wishes that they could hear, that they would know that my brother's sweet Stephanie is in fact a disgusting little slut, and that she's all mine. A wish that I am positive she shares.

The sound of her satisfaction-filled moans, and the sight of her bright red cheeks make it all too hard to resist. There is more I want to do, but I had been waiting for this opportunity for years, and the urge to finally fuck her succulent pussy is one I can no longer ignore. I rip of my trousers, pull out my magnificently erect dick, and submerge it deep within her soaking cunt. It is evident the scream that comes from Stephanie is one she has long wanted to release. And even with the ball gag muffling the howl, I find it hard to believe that those on the floor below would not be able to hear the depravity taking place above. If not the whorish cry, the tremors from the bed will certainly give us away.

This act continues, as I grip strongly to her waist and forcefully thrust my cock into her pelvis. Stephanie's screams do not abate, in fact getting louder and louder as the pleasure is mixed with pain. I see her try to reach for her nipples, as she attempts to amplify her delight, forgetting that her movements are restricted. Even through the obscured vision of her face, I can tell that in that moment she is ashamed for thinking about her own satisfaction, knowing that her attention should solely be on me.

This could go on, I could hold off to extend the joy for my slut, but her need for an orgasm is worthless and I have waited for this fulfilment for too long.

I am ready to unload.

I remove my drenched penis from her, and blanket Stephanie's back with my seed. After catching my breath, I move myself to my toy's face. I hastily remove her gag, and allow her the honour of cleaning me off and tasting my deliciously warm cum.

I take a step back, and get a good look of what I have turned this previously pure girl into. She is heavily out of breath, with mascara running from beneath her blindfold, and I cannot help but feel proud of what I have achieved with this slender collection of holes.

Of course, her work for tonight is not done. I dress myself back up, give her a soft kiss on the cheek, and return to my social obligation downstairs, leaving her helplessly tied up and covered in her own sweat and my cum. Ready for when I need another release.

MPOH
MPOH
4 Followers