My Brother's Keeper Ch. 05

Story Info
Kaitlyn had kept her two lives separate... until now.
6.1k words
3.44
3.7k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 08/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The past two weeks had Kaitlyn feeling lighter than air. All of the stress about her and Jesse's arrangement, the fear he was unhappy and would end their deal and return to tormenting Oliver had disappeared in one, heart-pounding evening. Their tryst at the Theta Lambda Sorority party had been raw, passionate, and without any concern for the consequences. Had anyone ventured down into the basement they would have seen Kaitlyn being fucked in a variety of positions, or, with a face full of Jesse's cum. While she relished the degrading, intense sexual pleasure that came from being with Jesse, what gave Kaitlyn a greater sense of joy was when he told her why their previous rendezvous had ended so suddenly.

After their conversation, it was clear that despite how much Kaitlyn had been enjoying Jesse's company, he was still putting up a barrier between them. A clear delineation that said, 'We meet for my pleasure, and that's all.' Deep down, Kaitlyn knew that this was the case, but the deep unending pleasure she received from Jesse had begun to tell her there could be something more. It wasn't a matter of wanting a relationship or finding love, but that beneath the veneer Jesse had where he bullied and dominated those around him, there could be raw sexual chemistry between them. Kaitlyn knew now that to make the most of that chemistry meant to keep it limited to the physical attraction they felt, and nothing more.

The memories of that night paired with the photos she had taken had kept Kaitlyn company since that night. The pair hadn't seen one another since going their separate ways which was all for the better. After Kaitlyn left the basement to meet Oliver, she struggled with keeping his suspicion at bay. 'Where were you? What took you so long? The girls went to look for you at the bathroom but you weren't there!', it had felt more like an interrogation than a brother caring for his sister. Of course, it was to be expected. Oliver was anxious in large social gatherings and a caveat for him to attend the Theta Lambda party was that they would spend the evening together. That had been the plan until Jesse was thrown into the mix.

Thankfully, Kaitlyn was able to address his worries. 'I saw how busy the bathroom was, so I went upstairs instead! It was off limits so nobody thought to check there.' she had explained. That alone may not have been enough to satisfy Olvier's curiosity, but when Veronica agreed and told Oliver they hadn't checked the upper floors of the house, he relented. Since the party, however, Oliver had begun to show more of an interest in Kaitlyn's... social life. Perhaps, it was because he was becoming more outgoing himself, or maybe it was simply he had seen a change within her.

Oliver wasn't the only one who had noticed a change within Kaitlyn, her friends Mel and Veronica and even her parents had noticed. It had become an almost daily occurrence of her parents asking who she was spending time with on any given evening, and her friends asking about her dating life. For the most part, Kaitlyn had been able to ward off any suspicions by placating her parents and telling them she would be with Mel and Veronica, while with the girls she would explain she was simply happy to be approaching graduation. While it felt as though those in her life didn't believe the lies Kaitlyn told them, none of them pressed the issue further. However, it was just a matter of time, that with alcohol or the right questions, she was bound to slip up. That came all too soon, with the School Showdown.

Two weeks after the party, on Friday, Kaitlyn, Mel, and Veronica were together in Mel's room of the Theta Lambda Sorority house, drinking together in the early afternoon, preparing for the evening's festivities. The School Showdown had arrived: the first Football match of the season between Britannia Heights University and its rival school McDowell University. It was an annual tradition that the rivals would play an exhibition game against each other first before the season began, and both campuses would be full of school spirit. Anyone with an ounce of school pride would be in attendance; drinking, and cheering on their team. While Kaitlyn had never been much of a sports fan, the energy at the event was electric and it always pulled her and her friends. Their annual tradition was to pre-drink before the game, continue at the stadium, and, if BHU won, continue the celebrations onto campus in the evening.

The trio had been at it for close to two hours and would be preparing to leave for the game shortly, but as they downed yet another shot, Veronica slid close to Kaitlyn with a mischievous smirk.

"So, Katie..." she said, pouring another round of vodka shots for the other girls. "We need to talk about the party, and what's been going on with you lately."

"What about it?" Kaitlyn asked, feeling a knot beginning to form in her stomach.

"Well... Mel and I were talking about the party and about how you've been acting lately," Veronica explained, handing the glasses out to Mel and Kaitlyn before downing her own with a grimace.

"Veronica and I checked the upstairs bathroom when looking for you at the party. We only told Oliver we hadn't because you clearly were hiding something," Mel said, following Veronica's lead and downing her drink. "Not to mention how recently you're glued to your phone as if you're waiting for something to happen."

"Exactly. The last few weeks you've been walking around with a guilty look, and then suddenly it's like you're walking on air. We haven't seen you like this since you were with Stephen, and we know exactly what that look means. You've been fucking someone new!"

The accusation took Kaitlyn by surprise. She knew that her friends were too observant to not see through her lies, but she hadn't expected them to call her out on them. Sitting there agape for a moment, Kaitlyn quickly downed her shot, shrugging nonchalantly before turning back to her friends with a newfound sense of confidence.

"I don't know what you mean, maybe we passed each other-" she began to explain before Veronica laughed and shook her head.

"No, no. You can't talk your way out of this," Veronica replied, leaning in closer to Kaitlyn with a smirk. "I may not know who you were with, but I know what you were doing. When we got ready we did our makeup, hair, everything. When you came outside to meet us before leaving, your hair was a mess, you had no more makeup on and your face was beet red. I thought at first you had been crying, but your eyes weren't puffy or anything... but most importantly, the way you were walking. I've walked like that too after really good sex."

As Veronica gave her explanation, Kaitlyn lost the ability to argue. In hindsight, it had been so obvious. She shouldn't have let Jesse fuck her, and she shouldn't have let him cum on her face. A simple blowjob and swallow, what they had done in the past, would have been enough to live up to her end of the bargain, but she just had to risk it. It had been incredible, but she knew that it had been playing with fire. There was no point in arguing anymore, no point in making further excuses. She had been caught in the lie, and now all Kaitlyn could do was manage the damage.

"Alright... no I wasn't in the bathroom. I mean- I was but not the whole time," Kaitlyn sighed, turning scarlet as she snatched away the bottle of vodka to pour another drink. Quickly downing another shot, she gave an exaggerated groan in an attempt to buy herself another moment to think of a way out of her situation. Mel and Veronica both know Jesse's reputation, not to mention the reputation of those in the Sigma Sigma Omega Fraternity, and would not approve of her being with one of their members in any way.

"Oh? So you did hook up with someone in the bathroom? Who? Give us the details!" Mel squealed excitedly, grabbing the bottle to pour another shot for herself and Veronica.

"Just some guy from Delta Kappa Alpha, I had a bit to drink and one thing led to another..." Kaitlyn began to explain, before trailing off with a shrug. "Before you ask, I'm not telling you his name! I don't want to jinx it, and I don't even know what it is yet."

Both of her friends began to squeal excitedly. It had been some time since her previous relationship had ended, and ever since both Mel and Veronica had told Kaitlyn that she needed to move on and find a new relationship. It was less about the relationship, however, and more about the sex.

"Aww fine, you know we'll get it out of you eventually!" Veronica chuckled mischievously, before leaning in closer to Kaitlyn. "How was it? What have you guys done?"

Kaitlyn began to dive into some details of her and Jesse's illicit rendezvous. Explaining how she had jerked him off in his car, sucked him in the bathroom at school, and how they had fucked at the party. She had left some details out, however, such as being fucked on Oliver's bed, or how he had covered her face in cum at the party. With the details she provided, the pair seemed satisfied.

"It's about time you got laid again! I thought you'd become a nun after graduation," Mel laughed, before flopping back onto the bed. "God... I need that right about now."

"Maybe Katie can share her guy with you, I doubt he'd complain!" Veronica said, poking Kaitlyn's side playfully. The thought of sharing Jesse sent a flash of anger through her body. The feeling caught her by surprise, was she jealous at the idea of Jesse being with another woman?

"No, I need to find my own sexy frat boy to fool around with," Mel replied before Kaitlyn was able to. Rolling onto her side and cradling her head in the palm of her hand, she looked at Kaitlyn with a frown. "Do you think your guy can set me up with anyone from his frat?"

"Maybe, I can try talking to him about it," Kaitlyn replied, relieved that Mel didn't want to share Jesse. She wouldn't ask Jesse about hooking Mel up with someone though, anyone that Jesse would suggest was likely to be in Sigma Sigma Omega, or, would know that Jesse had set them up. With one wrong word slipped to Mel, and her friends would know about her shameful secret.

The trio continued to drink well into the afternoon until it was time to get ready. Kaitlyn got changed into a more casual outfit, a pair of black shorts, a burgundy Britannia Heights University t-shirt, and a matching burgundy ball cap. Veronica fussed over the outfit, before grabbing the hem of it and tying it up to show off her pale midriff.

"What would you mystery man think if he saw you? He'd think you're a guy!" she said teasingly, as she finished tying up Kaitlyn's shirt. It didn't matter to Kaitlyn, the buzz of alcohol taking over any embarrassment of showing off more skin than usual in public. Before long, it was time to go to the big game.

The School Showdown was at the city's local stadium, normally the home of professional athletes or large concerts, today it would be home to thousands of drunk students and their respective football teams. By the time they arrived, the stadium was already abuzz with a chaotic energy... and it was intoxicating. Students from both schools were adorned in their school colors or logos, many with their faces painted or sporting logos and jerseys. Whenever students from both schools passed by one another, they would jeer at each other, and it wasn't uncommon that small fights would break out. Thankfully, security was on high alert to stop any unpleasantness that could ruin the day for the more well-behaved fans.

Kaitlyn, Mel, and Veronica were seated on the second level among hundreds of other Britannia Heights University students, wearing the crimson and navy blue colors of their school. The cheering swelled up to an almost deafening volume, and it peaked the moment the teams entered the field. The entire stadium erupted in roars of excitement; noise-makers, drums, horns, and all manner of tools were used by the excited students to try and drown out the opposing fans. While it wasn't Kaitlyn's first School Showdown, the event seemed to get more rowdy with each passing year. Considering this would be her final Showdown before she graduated, she was determined to make the most of it. With a toss of the coin, BHU won the first kick-off, and the game began.

While many students were enthralled with what was happening on the field, just as many were paying no attention and simply talking with those around them. Many students, Kaitlyn included, were not fans of football and simply attended to enjoy the atmosphere. Those fans were also the ones who most often snuck alcohol into the game.

"Here, keep your shot glasses low..." Mel said, pulling out three flasks from her purse and handing out a few glasses. "Security is too concerned with weapons and people fighting to care about a flask being brought in."

The three girls continued to drink, cheering along with the fans or booing, following the flow of the crowd. As the buzz of the alcohol kicked in, Kaitlyn knew it was time to pace herself. While she enjoyed partying and drinking with friends, she knew better than to get too out of hand, especially at public events. Kaitlyn was concerned that she would do something foolish or embarrassing and that she would be mocked for making a fool of herself. At the thought of being embarrassed, memories of her times with Jesse came flooding back to her, how she worried about being seen at the party being fucked, her face covered in cum. How men in the Arts Building bathroom had mocked her for sucking Jesse in the bathroom stall. Even the memory of having her arm covered in cum and being forced to walk home, the degrading feeling of being used... it all had her heartbeat start to race.

"Oh shit! Is he okay?!" Veronica gasped, leaping up to her feet with the rest of the crowd. Kaitlyn was brought out of her mind and memories by the sounds of many in the crowd booing the McDowell University team. Casting her eyes down to the field, she could see that a player in a crimson jersey was lying sprawled on the field, writhing around likely in pain.

"What happened?" Kaitlyn asked, standing up and craning her neck to see over the fans standing in front of her.

"He had three guys hit him hard and he just crumpled," Mel said, pulling out her phone's camera and attempting to zoom in. "It's... oh damn it's number 62, Campbell."

"That's that asshole Jesse, from Sigma Sigma Omega," Veronic said sighing in annoyance. "He probably fucked one of the MDU player's girlfriends and it was payback."

'Jesse?' Kaitlyn thought, panic coming across her face. Of course, she knew Jesse was on the football team, but it hadn't dawned on her that he may be on the field, or that he could be the one getting hurt. She watched the field eagerly now, trying to see what was going on. Three men from the BHU bench came over, and what appeared to be the coach and two trainers, helped Jesse back up to his feet and towards the sidelines. He appeared to be walking with a limp, but as he walked off, all of the Britannia Heights University students began to cheer him on.

"Well, that was exciting," Mel laughed, as they all sat back down in their seats. "There's always one who gets hurt, too bad he couldn't make it to the end of the game."

Even though the rest of the fans seemed to brush off the injury the moment Jesse left the field, Kaitlyn continued to feel uneasy. He had made it clear that their arrangement was simply physical, but she couldn't help but worry. But why should she worry? After all of the pain and suffering that Jesse had caused Oliver, a sports injury should be the least of her concerns. He had awakened something within Kaitlyn though, and her more rational side was quickly failing her. It was as if she had become addicted to Jesse, and her addiction made all reason disappear in an instant.

"Hey... I'll be right back, I'm going to get a drink from the concessions stand," Kaitlyn said, climbing back up to her feet and slowly starting to inch down the row. At her words, Mel began to perk up, holding her flask up towards Kaitlyn who laughed and shook her head. "No, a non-alcoholic drink!"

"Aww, booooo!" Veronica and Mel jeered playfully, as Kaitlyn began to inch away from them.

"Just hurry back so you don't miss the game! The quarter is almost over!" Veronica called out after her before Kaitlyn made it to the stairs and began to ascend towards the exit. Walking out into the stadium hallway, she could still clearly hear the rumble of the crowd as easily as she had when she was among it. The hallway itself was quieter than it was before the game, but it was clear that many fans were also sneaking away before the end of the second quarter to use the bathroom or to get fresh drinks and snacks. However, Kaitlyn had no intention of actually stopping for a drink.

She hurried through the halls and down to the lower levels of the stadium. While security seemed to be on high alert on the upper floors, it seemed as though the deeper she ventured into the building the lighter the security became. By the time she reached the lowest floors, finding the snaking maze that led to the player's locker rooms, there was not another soul to be seen. In the distance, she could hear the buzzer indicating the end of the quarter, just as she turned the corner into the hallway housing the player locker rooms. Seeing a crowd of equipment-clad men entering the hallway, Kaitlyn quickly ducked back around the corner, praying she hadn't been seen.

She knew the half-time show would be starting soon, and the players usually came out to watch; they couldn't get enough of the cheerleaders putting on competing performances and it often helped bolster their spirit. When they did, she would have an opportunity to go in and see Jesse. It didn't take long for the players to come out, helmets and water bottles in hand, as music began to swell in the distance. Kaitlyn would have about an hour before anyone should be returning to the locker room, it would have to be enough.

Once the players had gone back out to the field for the show, Kaitlyn silently crept back into the hallway and towards the Britannia Heights University team locker room. She peered both ways to ensure nobody would see her, memories of their hookup in the Arts Building bathroom giving her a sense of deja vu before she pushed the door and walked in.

The locker room reeked of sweat, with cubbies all around the large square room where the players had stored their belongings. Sweat-stained towels, underwear, and a variety of other clothes and cleaning supplies were strewn about, it was exactly how Kaitlyn had always imagined a locker room would look. On the bench pressed into the far corner of the room was Jesse, lying down with an ice pack on his shoulder, his arm in a sling, and his eyes closed.

"Don't worry about keeping me company, go enjoy the show," he called out, turning his head slightly with a grimace and opening his eyes to look at the person who had just entered. His eyes widened in shock as he saw Kaitlyn standing there, her hands fidgeting in front of her. "Katie? What the hell are you doing here?"

"H-hey..." she muttered sheepishly, giving Jesse a small smile. "I was up in the stands and I wanted to come and check in on you."

"You did?" he asked, a mixture of surprise and happiness coming across his face. Sitting up slightly with a groan, he leaned forward, his left hand holding the ice pack to his right shoulder.

"Don't move too much if you're hurt!" Kaitlyn said disapprovingly, rushing over and sliding onto the bench next to him. Reaching up, she held the ice pack on his shoulder with a frown. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I dislocated my shoulder but Mr. Coleman, our trainer, was able to get it back into place," he explained, his left hand gesturing to his slinged arm. "It hurts like hell, but with some rest, it should feel better in no time."

12