My Brother's Sexual Skillset

Story Info
I let my brother use me for practice.
1k words
4.29
49.9k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: Incest

Shortest story I ever wrote, I think, and it's been sitting in drafts for years. It is a free-use, incest theme. For those who dig that kinda thing, hope you enjoy this little gag. For those who appreciate romance, I'll apologize up front. You won't find much of it in here. Cheers to all!

______________________________

"What the hell is wrong with me?" Chuck cried, for the thousandth time. "I went on three dates with that last girl and still didn't make it past first base. Now she ghosted me."

I rolled my eyes. I had been sympathetic, but was getting tired of hearing it. We were both just about to graduate college. My brother Chuck hasn't gotten laid since our freshmen year.

"What the hell are you doing wrong?" I scoffed. "I mean, haven't you been through a year of therapy to fix this?"

"Yes! To see if there's something wrong with me! But I get dates, that isn't the problem. I just can't get past a second or third one, before they dump me. Like I said, it's been three years of barely a boob grope. It's ridiculous!"

I was laughing inside, but kept serious, "Keep at it, bro. Eventually, one will click."

"I just need to get laid." Those were words I heard from him at least once a day. "I mean it. I really do." Chuck stopped, pausing at me, as if I had a solution.

"What?" I pulled my tablet down. "You expect me to hook you up with one of my friends? No chance, brother."

"No, actually." He paused a moment, head down. "Candice, you aren't seeing anyone and you happen to be the most pragmatic, sensible person I know."

"Uh, what's with the flattery?"

"I just need to feel a pussy."

"Wait, what!?" I lurched back.

"I know if I get it again, it'll bring my confidence back... or whatever it is I seem to be missing with these women I date."

"You think getting laid will give you that?"

"It's like the only thing I haven't done." His head sunk even lower.

"Get a hooker!" I whined.

"Gross. And risk, what, a million diseases? I know that you and I are both clean. Come on, Candy, please? Just.. like... ignore me or something. I just need it."

"Ignore you? Are you serious right now? This isn't rental equipment."

"I know, but I just need my confidence back. The act of sex alone, I'm sure, will do that. I don't care who it's with, so long as it's safe. I won't even be thinking about YOU. This is for me."

"Well, that's fucking selfish."

"But it's true. My confidence is shattered right now."

"And fucking me will bring it back?"

"Fucking ANYONE, but no one wants to right now. I can't get past second base."

"A pussy - any pussy - is going to magically fix everything about you?" I waved my arms in the air as I stood up, dropping the tablet on the couch. I dropped my shirt and panties, kicking back on the couch and spreading my legs wide. "Fine, let's see about that. On conditions, though. One, whether this works or not, you cannot bring up this discussion of you failing with women ever again. I'm sick of hearing you whine."

"Uh, okay?"

"I mean it. I am tired of it. Two, you don't ever ask for this again. It's a one. Time. Thing. No second chances." My brother nodded. "And three, you have five minutes."

Before I barely finished my last words, Chuck stripped out of all his clothes. He displayed one of the most impressive cocks I'd ever seen. I tried to mask my surprise by picking up my tablet and directing my attention to it, leaving my legs spread for him. Chuck picked me up at the hips, drawing me in closer, before pushing inside me.

Why the fuck did I tell him he only had five minutes? The instant Chuck's cock entered me, it was like mini-orgasms erupted inside me. His thickness and curvature set off my g-spot naturally. He pumped slowly at first, while I desperately pretended I didn't care how amazing it felt. Soon, his stride hastened, and I found myself moaning, biting down on my lip.

"Goddammit, you're going to make me cum!" I screamed, angry Chuck made it so easy. No prior lover had ever accomplished this, and though there was no romantic love going on (I think?), the physical pleasure was overwhelming. Soon, juices poured as I found myself climaxing on my brother's cock, while he pumped harder and faster still.

His aggressive pumping made me cum multiple times on him until finally I felt his cock swelling up just before he pulled out. A two foot rope of sperm erupted out, splattering across my my face, my tablet, my shirt and my thighs. Chuck continued to beat on his cock furiously, struggling to get out every drop, and I was getting soaked. I came a final time, as the sexual exhilaration of taking all that cum pushed over the edge again. I was quivering in post-orgasmic delight.

"Thank you for letting me do that, sis," whispered Chuck.

I could barely speak, but I had to. "Wait. You're right. It doesn't make any sense." I was stunned. Utterly baffled.

"What's that?"

"Why aren't you getting laid? That was amazing!"

Chuck laughed, and then paused, looking at me. "I do feel better, Candice. Thank you, again." He reached forward to give me a kiss, a motion we were somewhat familiar with. Usually, pecks on the cheek, but this time he drew me to his mouth. I let him.

And it was then it all made sense. In what was perhaps the most awkward engagement of tongues in the history of mankind, Chuck managed to almost completely kill my sexually intoxicated mood. I pushed him back from me. "Oh, okay. Now it makes sense!" I was nodding.

"What?" asked Chuck. "I didn't mean to offend."

"You didn't offend me for trying to kiss me, but for how awful you are at it. That's why you can't get past first base, little bro! You're all sex, no romance." I called Chuck 'little bro' for being born twenty minutes after me.

"What? Really?"

"I am not kidding," I said, flatly. "Go get some kissing lessons. From someone. Anyone."

"Well, what about you?"

I held up a finger. "No way, bro. That's gross."

We smiled at each other a moment, just before he started fucking me again.