My Brother's Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
A close call...
2.5k words
4.34
28.9k
30

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My at-home office was warm with the glow of the morning sun. A fresh cup of coffee breathed life into the waking air, filling my nostrils with the comfortable dark roast. There was a hint of cherry in the scent, and it made my mind wander.

Cherries... Dani uses a lotion that smells like cherries.

I'd just opened an excel sheet on my computer--there was plenty of work that needed to be done--but I followed the distracting, more enticing thought into a secret folder tucked away in the depths of my hard drive.

Images of her body began to fill the screen, and I resized and moved them until both of my monitors had become a collage of the object of my desire. After the incident with my phone, I'd made sure to back up every photo Dani sent me.

The little squares of light showed me all of my favorite versions of her. She liked playing dress-up for me, happy to fulfill every desperate request.

My eyes lingered on a collection of photos in the upper right-hand corner of my main monitor; here, Dani wore a myriad of flowing dresses that exposed much of her legs but left so much to my imagination. In some of them she wore heels, others her feet were bare and beautiful, and my eyes could never decide on which they preferred.

I tried not to stroke my cock as I moved to another group of images, feeling the blood flow as I gazed upon her exposed breasts. In these photos, she wore silky pajama bottoms with no top, sometimes pulling the waistline down until I could see the little hairs on her mound. My mouth watered at the sight, yearning for the taste of her sweet juices.

The bulge in my pants grew but I resisted, determined to hold out until I'd paid every picture the attention it deserved.

Dozens and dozens of selfies and mirror pictures and perfect frames of her delicious ass, their borders all mingling together as I dove deeper into my treasure trove and pulled out more photos of her. She never grew tired of teasing me.

My coffee sat untouched, but I felt like I'd already had half-a-dozen cups. Her body did that to me--it slow dripped energy into me like a constant feed of espresso.

The coffee would have to wait. My cock could no longer be ignored.

Knock.

Knock...

Knock!

Son-of-a-bitch. I sat there holding my breath, hoping that whoever it was would fuck off and leave me to my fantasy. They knocked again, probably a delivery guy that needed me to sign something.

"One sec!" I called out, groaning and heading down the hall. My half erection still pulsed and begged for my attention in my pants, so I only opened the door a few inches, immediately realizing my mistake and swinging it open so hard that it slammed against the wall.

Of all the amazing photos Dani had sent me, nothing could ever compare to the reality of her radiant beauty. There she was, standing before me in a pair of black and white flare pants, a set of black heels that made her toes point irresistibly, and a white button-up that she hadn't even bothered to fasten. Her belly button winked at me, but my eyes were drawn to her barely covered tits. The shirt flapped gently in the wind, folding over to one side until her nipple poked out in the chilly morning air.

"You know it's not fair when you wear outfits like that, my love," I said.

She glanced down at my now rock-hard cock pitching a tent in my pants, smirking and biting her lower lip. "Why do you think I dress like this?"

The door hit the wall again as she shoved it out her way, leaping into my arms and locking her legs around my waist in one movement. I slammed it shut with my foot, sealing our lips together as I let her ass fill my hands. Those flare pants felt wonderfully soft, and they let her natural curves shine through.

We stumbled around my house like we were in a pinball machine, paying no mind to what we broke along the way. I had her pinned up against the wall in my hallway, knocking down a family photo as I ripped her shirt off of her body.

"I called in sick," she panted, her hands working at my pants like a starving man trying to open a bag of chips. "And Mike works until six. We've got the whole day."

"It still won't be enough," I growled as her fingers wrapped around my cock. "You interrupted my work, you know?"

I carried her down the hall, noting the sound of her heels falling to the hardwood floor. As we entered my office I lowered her and turned her around, wrapping my arms around her warm body and breathing in the sweet scent of her skin.

Cherries...

"I'm sorry, baby," she huffed, licking the tip of my index finger. "I just couldn't stay away. Don't worry I parked a few blocks--"

I made sure she saw my computer, and I felt her heart flutter as she bore witness to the digital shrine I had built for her.

"Sit down," she commanded, grabbing my office chair and rolling it back. I was shocked when she shoved me down but pleased as she turned and slid her pants down her legs. Her soft cheeks bounced as the material fell down her rear.

I leaned forward, licking her from her clit to her asshole as she explored the photos on my computer.

"Which one is your favorite?" The words escaped her in gasps as I worked my tongue around her rim.

"I could never choose--I've cum to each of them a hundred times--but I'm especially fond of the one in front of me right now."

She dropped her ass into my lap without warning, bending my cock a bit as it just missed her folds.

"Fuck me while you look at them," she begged, dancing slowly on me until we found each other. Her pussy was soaked, and I slid into that familiar, perfect space that was made just for me. "I want you to tell me what you fantasize about when you look at them."

Dani leaned into me until she was sitting in my lap with her head draped over my shoulder. I moved her mess of hair so I could have a clear view of my screens, scooting the chair forward with my toes until her belly was pressed against the desk.

My hands never stopped moving along her curves as I whispered in her ear, my breath like dragon fire as I divulged my fantasies to her.

"That one with you in the tight green dress... Ya, that one. We're out fine dining when you slip your foot into my lap and jerk me off with your toes under the table. I cum before we've even finished our appetizers..."

My cock pressed against the wall of her pussy, and she yelped pleasantly as I angled my hips to get a little deeper.

"The picture of you pulling down those pink PJs," I huffed, nibbling at her ear lobe. "We're having a lazy, hungover Sunday where we fuck all day and order delivery from our favorite restaurants.."

"Mmm... that sounds perfect..."

The desk rocked a bit as Dani worked her plump ass harder into me, her pussy clenching me like a lover in a goodbye embrace.

"And that one," I said, looking at a stunning picture of her in a skimpy white bikini. "We're on our honeymoon--some perfect beach on the other side of the world--and I take you in the sand and fuck you until I'm sure that I've put a baby in you..."

My fingers toyed with her clit as we fucked in my office chair. Dani hummed softly, turning her head to face me. "How about two?"

"Hopefully more..."

It's not a hard, rough fuck, but sometimes the slow sex Dani blesses me with gets me there even faster. When we slow things down, it makes me feel like we're not in a hurry. It's like we've got nothing to hide.

But just as I moan and fill her pussy with my love, there's another knock at the door.

We both froze, every muscle in Dani's body was as tense as a tightrope.

"Alex!" A familiar voice called from the front door. A voice I've heard my entire life.

Mike...

We cursed like a swarm of bees had just found us in a library, separating our bodies and scrambling for our carelessly discarded clothes.

"Alex! I know you're home, dude. Your car is here!"

The front door opened. Fuck me, I didn't lock it.

It was too late for her to run out the back door--he was already in the house, his footsteps pacing around the front room.

With no other option, Dani dove into the closet of my office with her clothes in her arms. I did a quick check to make sure that my clothes were on straight, dove out into the hall to grab her heels, and somehow managed to turn my monitors off just as Mike opened the door to my office.

"Mike?" I said, trying to sound nonchalant. "What the fuck, man? You couldn't knock?"

"I did knock." He smirked at me, eying the black monitors. "Not my fault you were jerking off in here. You could have just said so."

A panicked laugh heaved out of my chest, and I leaned back in my chair and rubbed my temples. "Ya, sorry. Just a little embarrassing."

"You need a girlfriend, dude."

I'm already fucking your wife...

"What's up? Don't you have work today?"

"Ya, I told my boss I was gonna be a little late." Mike paused as if waiting for me to pull whatever thought that he didn't want to say out of his mind. He was always like this when he had something bothering him.

"Because...."

"Because... I... I don't know, man." Mike paced around the little room, settling against a small table right next to the closet door. I swear I could hear Dani's heart pounding in there, or maybe it was my own. "Something is going on with Dani..."

"What do you mean?"

"She's just been so... distant. It's like every time she looks at me she's trying to find a way to tell me something but decides not to do it at the last second."

Well, I certainly never knew Mike could be this intuitive.

I spun slowly around in my chair, pretending to be deep in thought. "Have you guys been having any problems lately? Maybe she's upset with you about something?"

Mike snorted, turning his nose up at the thought. "No way. Everything has been perfect. She's just got some kind of stick up her ass or something."

Ah, there he is...

I felt the rage in me again, but I choked it back in favor of a more measured response. "Well, maybe she's been upset by your behavior."

"My behavior?" He looked genuinely perplexed. "What behavior?"

I just stared up at him, dumbfounded. "The wedding... You were really drunk, dude. We had to drag you out of there before you scrapped with the staff."

"It was a wedding! Everyone was drunk," he said, shrugging it off. "It's got to be something else. You don't know her like I do."

You're right. I know her like you never could...

"Then why did you come to me for help, genius?"

"I don't know. You're supposed to be the smart one," he said, glancing over at the closet door. "You ever thought about renting this room out? It's a nice space."

"No."

Mike shrugged, standing upright and heading for the door. "Whatever. I gotta get going. Thanks for nothing, I guess."

On his way out, he turned and pointed a finger gun at me. "See you at mom and dad's Saturday?"

"See you then."

He fired stupidly with his thumb, smiling at me before heading down the hall. "Our picture fell off the wall, dingus!"

I followed him after a few seconds, watching him drive away from my living room window. When I got back to my office, Dani was sitting in my chair sobbing.

"Hey," I said, kneeling and taking her hands in mine. "It's OK. He had no idea."

"It's not that," she whimpered, tears falling to her breasts. Her clothes were strewn out on the floor of the closet. "Why? Why have I stayed with him for so long? He's so fucking oblivious. He doesn't fucking care..."

"I know, Dani. I know." I pulled her head to my chest, letting her soak my shirt with her sadness. "But if you had never married him, you might have never met me."

She laughed as I rubbed her back, hugging me tighter than ever. "Worth it," she whispered.

"Worth it, my love."

"It's time to come clean." Bravely, she sat up and wiped the tears from her face, taking a deep breath and sighing it all out. "I'm done, Alex. It's been nearly a month since your dad caught us. I'm ready."

"Alright, but when--"

"Saturday. We'll tell everyone at your parents."

Mike had lit a fire under Dani's ass. Whatever sympathy she had been harboring for him had slipped away when she heard him disregard her feelings so callously.

"Do you think that's a good idea? To tell him in front of my parents?"

"It's the only way," she said. "If we tell him just the three of us, I don't know what he'll do. You know him, Alex. If your parents are there, they might be able to help keep him under control."

It made sense, and I suddenly became fearful that Mike would retaliate when he found out. That he might try to hurt Dani.

There wasn't a chance in hell that I would let that happen.

"Right," I finally said, "and my dad already knows. He'll be ready to deal with the fallout."

Dani smiled wide, but her face was full of fear.

"We have to do this," she said, more to herself than me.

"I know."

My hands ran up her legs, pulling the fear and anguish from her face in an instant.

"We've still got the whole day," she whispered, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Then let's not waste it."

I scooted forward on the floor, grabbing her thighs and throwing her legs over my shoulders, looking up past her tits and into her beautiful eyes as I inched my mouth toward her pussy. "It's your turn to tell me about your fantasies," I said, kissing her clit softly.

Dani leaned back in the chair, propping one foot up on my desk as she ran her fingers through my hair.

The coffee was no longer filling the room with its fragrance; it had been replaced by the sweet scent of my lover's ripe cunt.

She giggled as I played with her, and I let her angelic voice wash over me as she told me her fairytales.

"We're on a long, open stretch of road, and I'm stroking your cock as I take in the views of endless mountains that stretch their peaks practically to heaven. We don't know where we're going, but we know that we're going together..."