My Buddy Ron

Story Info
Gay Bondage.
1.3k words
4
758
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron and I had been friends for a while. We'd met at work and became friends immediately. The main thing we had in common was sex, and we enjoyed telling each other stories of our sexual exploits.

The stories we told each other were all about women but I had a feeling Ron was interested in more than women. In fact several times I felt he was suggesting we would get together. I'd been thinking about being with another guy for a while, and felt for my first time I should be with someone I knew and whose company I enjoyed. Ron fit the profile perfectly. I began having fantasies about him, and after a couple weeks I decided I was ready.

A day or so after that decision Ron and I were talking, and he again made sexual overtones regarding him and me. I decided to come right out and ask if he was bisexual. Without hesitation, and a slight grin on his face, he knew where this was going, he said he was. I asked if he wanted to have an affair with me. He said he did and admitted he'd even been thinking about me for some time now. I told him I'd never been with another guy and so for my first time I wanted to be in charge. Part of that condition was I was able to tie him down. He smiled again and agreed.

That night I drove to Ron's house. I was as excited and nervous as a high school girl ready to give up her virginity in the back of her boyfriend's car. He greeted me at the door wearing only a pair of gym shorts. He smiled and said I'm ready if you are, holding up four short lengths of rope.

Ron and I are about the same height, 5' 8" and the same physical make up, slightly athletic. About 6 months before, he had begun going to the gym and had buffed up nicely. In fact he now had the body of an Adonis: all large toned muscles. Standing there looking at him in just those shorts I found myself getting excited.

He led me to a back bedroom that had a single bed and not much else. He let his shorts slide down and stepped out of them. I almost gasped. He was amazing. He must have sensed my thoughts because he smiled, then laid down on the bed and said, "Any time your ready."

I quickly took the ropes and began to tie his wrists to the bed above his before he had a chance to change his mind. Then I spread his legs and tied them down too. I was standing there looking down at his completely hairless body, his unbelievably toned muscles and semi hard cock. I found myself thinking I should release one of his hands so he could touch my cock and balls. But this was my first time and I wanted to have it on my terms.

I quickly got out of my shirt, shorts and sandals and he said, "I knew you had a nice body. I can't wait to see your cock hard."

I looked down and his cock, not quite laying between his legs. It was semi hard so it was sticking up a bit. I reached down, and starting at his elbows, rubbed my hands up his arms and then down his chest. He was all muscle. I then reached down and placed my fingers at the base of his semi hard cock. I then gently brushed my finger tips slowly down the length of it, barely touching him. When my fingers reached the head and it involuntarily twitched. I smiled at that and looked up at him. He was smiling too. It may have been my imagination, but I felt his cock had grown harder than it had a few seconds before. Next, starting again at the base of his cock, I rubbed one finger down the underside his cock, still barely brushing his skin. This time his cock fairly jumped when I got to the head and now I was sure he was getting harder.

I placed my thumb on one side of his cock and my fingertips on the other side and again ran my hand up and down his cock three or four times, barely brushing the skin. Again his cock jumped and I delighted at the control I had over him. I found myself growing harder at this too and again considered untying one of his hands so he could play with me.

I decided to move things along a bit faster, and again with my fingers applying a bit more pressure I stroked him again three or four times. He now moaned and his entire body struggled under the restraints. Again I smiled at the sense of power and control I had over him.

His cock was as hard as it was gonna get now. It was seven plus, shaved inches with a beautiful helmet head. I reached one hand down under his balls, marveling at the weight. Then I gently rolled them in my hand, again he moaned and struggled against the restraints. I thought I was as hard as I was going to get and I couldn't wait any longer. I bent over his cock and took it in my mouth. I bobbed my head three or four times and I heard him moan again. I came off of his cock and looked at the pure pleasure in his face.

I reached out and stroked him a couple more times, then I straddled him and placed the head of my hard cock at is lips. I didn't have to tell him. He opened his mouth and took me in. I fucked his mouth for about 4 or 5 strokes, noticing how my balls were slapping him chin each time I thrust in.

I took my cock out of his mouth and with it standing straight out in front of me, I draped my balls over his chin and moved up, brushing them over his lips, nose and eyes stopping at his forehead. Then I started the return trip, rubbing them over his face. When I got to his mouth he opened it and took one of my balls in and began gently sucking. For such a strong, hugely muscled guy he was extremely gentle and I nearly came. He tried to get both balls in his mouth but they were too big. He released the one he had and took the other in his mouth, again gently sucking it and rubbing his tongue over it.

I moved down a little more and asked, "Do you swallow?"

"Of course," he said.

"I'm going to cum now," I told him, and I stuck my cock back in his mouth and began to fuck him in earnest. It wasn't long before I started to cum. I shot a huge load in his mouth, followed by one that seemed equally as large. Then another smaller one followed by yet another. Then I began to cum in a steady stream as though I was pissing in his mouth. That only lasted a couple seconds and then I was dripping cum in his mouth.

After what seemed like an eternity I pulled my cock from his mouth and moved down to his cock. I took it in my hand and began to stroke it again with the head in my mouth, sucking. He didn't last long and just before he came I moved my mouth away. I wasn't quite ready for that. Maybe next time. There would be lots more times, I was sure.

He came in quarts. I didn't think he was ever going to stop. Spraying it all over me, him, the bed and some on the wall. Finally he stopped and I untied him. We both lay together for a while in exhaustion, Then we got up and took a shower, playing with each other and talking about when we could do that again.