My Buddy's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel leaned out of a doorway, nude, and said "hi."

Michelle took my hand, giggled, and said, "come on Ian, let's get naked." I followed her into the room D'Shawna had indicated, a front room looking out on the street. There were curtains, but they were open. Michelle kicked off her shoes, pulled her dress over her head, slipped her bra off, and joyously pushed down her panties. God was she beautiful naked!

Given what I knew about Michelle's friends, I should have realized that this would be a nude dinner. I hadn't. But I couldn't back out now. Michelle would be disappointed.

I tentatively began removing my clothes. When I got down to my boxers, Michelle knelt in front of me and said, "let me help!" She pulled my boxers to the floor. Michelle was crouching with her face an inch or so from my dick. She looked at it and then looked up at my face. Smiling, she said, "you're not that old. I don't see any grey hair here." She ran her fingers lightly over my pubic hair.

Everyone was in the kitchen. D'Shawna and Rachel had put on aprons, which were very sexy when they turned around. I handed the wine bottle to Will. Michelle asked, "can we help?"

"Sure," D'Shawna replied. "Put on an apron and make the salad."

Will poured everyone drinks. We four men stood out of the way, watching the women fix dinner. It was quite erotic, seeing all four of them covered in front and completely bare in back.

The aprons came off before we sat down to dinner. The food and conversation were good. The four pair of bare tits displayed around the table didn't detract at all. The only downside was that the nicest pair, Michelle's, were right next to me. I couldn't stare at her surreptitiously. During the meal, Michelle put her left hand on my bare thigh and left it there. It felt nice there.

The group went through the bottle of wine we'd brought, and a few more, by the time dinner was done. In a slightly loud voice, Michelle said, "I have a question. I'd like everyone's thoughts on this."

"What's the question?" Will asked.

"Assume a woman who is very strongly attracted to a guy," Michelle said, "and assume the guy is strongly attracted to her, even if he won't admit it. Should they stay apart just because the woman is the daughter of one of the guy's good friends?" Everyone in the room knew exactly what she was referring to. I was uncomfortable.

"First," Angie said, "I think we need make absolutely sure the guy is really into the woman." Looking straight at me, Angie asked, "Is he?"

Everyone else looked at me. I knew the honest answer. I think everyone else knew it too. If I didn't say it, I'd embarrass Michelle and destroy our relationship. But saying it aloud seemed a "no turning back" act that would have consequences I could not foresee. I took a deep breath, turned, and looked into Michelle's eyes. "The guy in question loves the woman very much," I said slowly. "She's the greatest woman he's ever met."

Michelle leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. Then, she pushed her chair back, stood, and pulled me up out of my chair. We hugged tightly and kissed again. Her tongue went into my mouth and mine went into hers. She lowered her hands from my back to my bare ass. I moved my hands to her ass. We pulled our hips against each other. Her nude body felt great against mine.

When we broke our embrace, everyone else was smiling. "We do lots of things together in the nude besides going to Iroquois Forest beach," D'Shawna said. "Angie, Rachel, and I have partners. Michelle's need a partner. Now she has one."

I put an arm around Michelle's back. "What else do you guys do nude?" I asked.

"There is a group in town that rents an indoor pool and has a nude swim one Saturday night a month during the winter," Angie answered. "We always go to that."

"And nude yoga on Wednesday nights," Will added.

"And we get together a lot here or at someone's apartment," D'Shawna said. "Our rule is that we never wear clothes when we're together unless we'd get in trouble going nude."

"Another rule," Rachel said, "is that it is okay to look. We all enjoy looking at each other."

"If I didn't want you to look at my slit or my ass or my tits, I'd put something on over them," Angie said.

"I'd always thought all these freckles turned people off," Rachel said. "The first time I took my clothes off at the beach, I realized that guys were looking at my body and liked what they saw. That was a life-changer for me."

"It turned you into a little exhibitionist," Barry teased.

"Are you complaining?" Rachel asked him rhetorically.

"Hell no," Barry replied with a smile.

What they had described sounded like fun to me, if I did it with Michelle. Reading my mind, Michelle said, "we're going to have a great life with each other."

We all helped clean up from dinner. I noticed that there was now more touching. Primarily, it was between partners, but not exclusively. I was in the kitchen putting dry dishes back in a cabinet. Rachel squeezed between me and the counter so that my dick rubbed against her bare ass. I glanced quickly at Michelle. She just smiled.

When everything was cleaned up and put away, D'Shawna said, "thank you boys for helping," and gave each of us men a tight, bare hug. Her body felt rather good against mine too. When she released me, D'Shawna said, "you'll read a lot of things saying that social nudity has nothing to do with sex. We don't believe that. We think there is a sexual element to exposing ourselves and we think that's great."

Michelle stepped in front of me. "Sex is one of the best things people do with each other," she said. She grasped my right wrist in her hand and guided my hand between her legs. I could take a hint and ran a finger over her outer lips. "You get the idea," she said, smiling.

The others got more drinks. Michelle and I followed them into the family room, where Michelle announced, "I hope you don't think its rude of me, but I want to take Ian home."

D'Shawna smiled and said, "we understand."

Michelle and I went back to the front room to get our clothes. I was starting to pull on my boxers when Michelle said, "Dare you to drive back to my place nude." She gathered her clothes and purse into her arms and added, "I will if you do." I'm not sure why but driving across Columbus naked with Michelle sounded like fun. I gathered up my clothes.

D'Shawna and Will let us out their front door. Seeing that we intended to walk out naked, Will said, "I like your style."

I had never driven nude anywhere before, much less in a large city. I was punctilious in observing the traffic laws but still imagined I saw flashing blue lights behind me the entire way. Michelle seemed to enjoy herself, and when we parked outside her apartment building, she took only her purse and said, "we'll get the clothes later." Michelle lived on the second floor of a multi-unit building that was part of a larger complex. It wasn't late on a Saturday. As Michelle dug her keys out of her purse to unlock the outside door, I was convinced someone would come up and call the cops about the two naked people. However, we didn't see anyone going in or climbing the steps to her apartment.

Inside, Michelle gave me a tight hug. "That was fun," she said. "Now, follow me." She led me to her bedroom. "Lie down," she said, "I like your body and want to get a close look at it." I lay while Michelle went over me from head to toes. Although she initially passed over my dick and balls, it was still arousing to have a gorgeous woman minutely inspecting my nude body. I was partially erect by the time she focused on my pubes. "Did I do that?" she asked as she looked at my stiffness. "I hope so!"

After Michelle had teased me to a full hard-on, I sat up and gently pushed her onto her back. I moved between her legs, pushed her thighs apart, and began licking her. I suppose the circumstances had something to do with it, but I was immediately enamored with both the look and taste of Michelle's vulva. I forgot about her being my best friend's daughter.

I had only licked Michelle's clit a few times when she said, in a breathy voice, "Ian, I want you in me."

It was then I remembered I had not come prepared. The idea I'd be having intercourse that night had not occurred to me when I'd left Cincinnati hours earlier.

"Shit," I said, "I didn't bring condoms!"

"It will be fine," Michelle said, "and I don't want anything between us."

It was probably bad judgment based on what I knew at that time, although it turned out better than I could have dreamed; but I raised up on my forearms and moved myself over Michelle until we were face-to-face. We kissed as she took me in hand and guided my dick into her.

It feels good to slide your dick into a woman's vagina, but entering Michelle felt exquisite. Michelle and I got in sync quickly. We seemed to know intuitively what felt good for each other. We went as slow as we could. We both wanted this to last as long as possible.

Michelle moved her hips in rhythm with me. I spent some time studying the details of her face, which got more beautiful the longer I looked. Realizing I needed to do more than look, I began kissing her. I sucked on her earlobe. I moved my face downwards and licked a nipple. All the while, we pushed her vagina and my dick against each other. After a time, Michelle raised my chin up with a hand and licked my neck. That felt amazing.

Michelle and I kept going at a slow pace for what seemed an awfully long time. Finally, she whispered in my ear, "make me come!" I increased my pace and the force I was using. Michelle pushed back in sync. I was soon rewarded by moans. Her moans sped up as she dug her fingers into my back. I was so focused on her that it came as a surprise when I realized I was about to come. Michelle wrapped her legs around me and squeezed, pulling me into her. Her moans went up an octave and her hips moved more violently. I started to shoot so hard it hurt. For a second, my vision and hearing went away. Michelle was still bucking violently beneath me when they returned as I shot my last inside her.

I stayed on top and inside of Michelle as we both gasped for air. When her breathing slowed some, Michelle gave me a long kiss. When she finished, her eyes were gleaming. "That was incredible," she said. I had to agree. I pulled out and rolled to her side. I thought it has been about 9:00 p.m. when we got to her apartment. The clock on her nightstand said 12:30 now.

Michelle and I fell asleep in each other's arms. I was awakened several hours later by the feel of her hand on my balls. We kissed and I played with her nipples while she got me hard again. She pushed me flat on my back, straddled me, and lowered herself down on me. Having Michelle on top was, in some ways, better because I could see more of her: the changing expressions on her beautiful face and her perfect breasts bouncing as she rode me. We didn't take as long this time, but my orgasm was still powerful. It looked and sounded like Michelle enjoyed hers.

Michelle lay next to me after we'd both come. "That's the first time a guy has come in me twice in eight hours," she said. "Thank you."

It was at that inopportune time that I remembered Michelle was Beck's and Yvonne's daughter. An image of her as a young girl popped, unbidden, into my head. Michelle said, "Ian, I don't want this to be a one-night stand. I want a relationship with you."

When the most perfect woman you've ever met says that to you, there is only one answer. Still, I hesitated. She was my friends' daughter. As if reading my mind, she said, "Don't worry about Mom and Dad. I'll talk to them. Now, tell me, do you want a relationship with me?"

"God yes!" I replied.

Except for going out for pizza late that afternoon, Michelle and I spent that rainy Sunday naked in her apartment, talking and cuddling. I was surprised by how much we had in common. I already knew we were both only children. Michelle had been a talented volleyball player in high school but had turned down the chance to play in college to focus on school. She had retained, however, an intense interest in sports. We were both interested in history and mystery novels. We were both coming out of relationships which had ended badly, Michelle's more recently than mine. Michelle genuinely enjoyed going nude, a preference I was rapidly acquiring, thanks to her. Most importantly, we enjoyed being with each other.

Driving home down I-71 that night, I couldn't decide whether I was thrilled to be starting a relationship with the best woman I'd ever met or whether I should be loathing myself for fucking my best friend's daughter. Despite my dilemma, I slept soundly that night.

Beck called the following Tuesday. "You know why I'm calling," he said to start the conversation. "Michelle told us last night. Yvonne is livid. She wanted to have you arrested. I had to explain that wouldn't work because Michelle is of age, and she made it obvious the relationship is consensual."

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Am I thrilled my daughter is having sex with my best friend, who is twice her age?" Beck asked rhetorically, "no. I'm not. On the plus side, I'm fairly sure you're not going to beat her up and, in her telling, she came on to you. She's infatuated with you. I just hope she means more to you than an opportunity to get your dick wet."

"She does. Much more," I replied.

"Shit," Beck said, "you sound like you mean that."

Serendipitously, Jason Brown, one of our "founding" partners, called everyone into the conference room just before lunch the next day. He announced that he and our other "founding" partner, Gail Muchmore, had decided to merge our firm of twelve lawyers with a seven-lawyer firm in Columbus run by one of Jason's law school friends. Jason and Gail held a controlling interest in our firm, so they didn't need the rest of us to agree to the merger. The merger would be effective January 1 of the following year. As part of the merger, two lawyers from Cincinnati would transfer to the Columbus office. Did anyone wish to volunteer?

With Michelle in mind, I volunteered immediately. Julia and I had sold our house in the divorce, and I'd been living in an apartment since. Moving was no hardship for me. There was a 24-year-old reason why moving to Columbus seemed very appealing.

Michelle and I talked by phone every night. She was thrilled that night to hear I'd be moving to Columbus. "You can move in with me," she said excitedly. "It's small, but I'm only under lease through next May. We can look for a larger place." I was surprised by how good that sounded to me.

I was in Columbus every weekend that fall, staying with Michelle. The more I was around her, the more I loved her. Oddly, she seemed to feel the same about me. Of course, Michelle told her parents that I was moving in with her. That did not go over well. Michelle had always spent the Christmas holiday with her parents. Yvonne flatly refused to let Michelle bring me. Consequently, Michelle and I spent a nude Christmas together in her apartment in Columbus. We gave each other a great deal. We also exchanged gifts. I spent the week between Christmas and New Year moving the things I absolutely needed into Michelle's apartment and putting the rest of my stuff into storage.

Of course, Michelle and I went to all the nude swims at a dive school east of town along with Angie, Chad, D'Shawna, Will, Rachel, and Rachel's new boyfriend Jack. Beth and Chris had gone to school in Columbus, and Chris could work remotely, so Beth became the other lawyer in our firm who moved north. I was glad to have a friend in the new office. Beth and Chris started coming to the swims too.

In addition to the swims, Michelle and I both went to the Wednesday night nude yoga classes with D'Shawna, Will, and Rachel. I was surprised at the number of nude activities available in Columbus. D'Shawna explained that "the university draws a lot of free-thinkers here and some stay. It's a more open-minded town with more going on than you'd expect."

We also had our private get-togethers, usually at D'Shawna and Bill's house or at someone's apartment so we could go nude. Michelle repeatedly said she preferred being nude to being clothed, no matter who saw her. I didn't live with Michelle long before I reached the same point. Michelle admitted that was exactly what she wanted to accomplish.

One evening in February, Michelle brought home a new acquisition. It was a book of sexual positions, with pictures. I have no idea where she got it. She said, "trying new things will keep our sex life exciting." I told her sex with her was always exciting, but we worked our way through the book anyway. Some positions were ones we should have thought of on our own. Some were quite strenuous. We tried them all. We couldn't get each other off in all of them but trying them with her was a lot of fun.

Michelle's lease expired at the end of May, and we wanted a larger place. We looked at apartments, but nothing grabbed us. We were talking about it at the last nude swim in April when I said, "if this is a permanent relationship, maybe we should look at a house."

Michelle looked at me silently for a moment before smiling and asking, "Do you want us to be permanent?"

"Very much," I replied.

"'Permanent' as in married?" Michelle asked.

I had thought about that but shied away from suggesting it. She had now used the "M" word. It was time, I thought, to take a firm position. "Yes," I said, "I want to be married to you."

"What an amazing coincidence," Michelle said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I want to be married to you, too," she replied.

No words I had ever heard made me as happy as those. Still, I said, "I'm twice your age."

"I know and I don't care," Michelle replied.

"Ok, I said. Let's make this official: Michelle Reed, will you marry me?"

"Yes, I will,' she said.

Michelle has taken pleasure ever since in telling everyone she can that she and I were both naked when I proposed. It did set a norm for our marriage that we've adhered to ever since, but that's getting ahead of the story. The swim was on Saturday evening. Michelle and I each took long lunch hours on Monday and picked out her engagement ring.

I was about to leave the office Monday evening when my phone rang. It was Beck. I hadn't spoken to him in several months. His first words were, "You can't be serious."

I knew, of course, what he was referring to. "More serious than I've ever been about anything," I replied.

"But you're twenty-five years older than she is!"" Beck replied.

"I'm not going to give you that 'age is just a number" bullshit," I said. "What I will tell you is that we love each other, and we work extraordinarily well together. I've never imagined, much less met, another woman remotely like Michelle."

"Fuck," Beck said.

"Why 'fuck'?" I asked.

"She said more-or-less the same thing," Beck replied. "I guess there is no chance of talking either of you out of it, is there?"

"I wouldn't have asked her if I could be talked out of it," I said.

"She says she asked you," Beck replied, "but she said the same thing about being talked out of it. She's my only child!"

"Am I that terrible?" I asked.

"No, but it's, it's too weird, like some realty TV show, my oldest friend marrying my daughter," Beck answered. "And Yvonne is furious."

"Beck," I said, "I'm not intentionally being inconsiderate of your feelings or Yvonne's. But Michelle's feelings matter most to me. I'm convinced this is what she wants. Otherwise, I wouldn't be doing it."

"She's only 24!" Beck said plaintively.

"You and Yvonne got married at 23," I said. "You're saying Michelle's judgment is worse at 24 than yours and Yvonne's was at 23?"

"But" Beck said, "we were both twenty-three! You're an old man!"