My buddy's gf takes my virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate really was acting like she had all the time in the world. For her, she was looking at an hour ride and it became apparent that she intended to play with me the entire ride home. I was totally losing my mind. I had experienced a couple quick hand jobs and lots of "dry humping" with girls. But I had never gone all the way and I had never had it take more the a few minutes to orgasm. My mind was shattering, and I had no escape. I desperately wanted it to end while at the same time I couldn't imagine an ending -- my brain was in a constant state of what felt like an orgasm and I couldn't even form a complete sentence.

I tried once in desperation to reach for my cock with my own hand to give it those extra few strokes that would let me ejaculate -- but she grabbed my hand in hers and guided it up the side of her body under her shirt to her breast. I latched on to her breast like it was an anchor in a storm. I cupped the firm but heavy roundness of her full C cup and felt her nipple harden to a diamond as it stuck between the base of my two fingers. I still wanted to stroke my cock and finish this torture but there was no way I was letting go of this perfect breast that I had fantasized about for so long.

All these thoughts and experiences were ponding in my head and we had only been driving for about fifteen minutes. I don't know how Joe never saw my hand up her shirt accept that it was a loose shirt, her hair was flying everywhere from the wind, and I stuck solidly to the breast farthest from him, my left hand grasped tight to her hip. The Jeep was a beast to drive and the roads are winding and maybe my hand was better concealed then it felt. Either way, I trusted that Kate didn't want to get caught either and so I let her lead the way.

After twenty minutes I was leaking more precum then I had ever thought possible. My body was shaking, and I know I was whimpering into her right ear in what must have sounded a pitifully boyish manner. I found myself constantly needing to release my grip on her breast for fear of hurting her and would in turn gently rub her nipple between my fingers.

The sweat from our bodies in the humid summer day was providing a good semblance of lube on my cock. She was now taking it fully in her hand in long slow strokes up my shaft, pausing to caress my tip before tracing her fingertips back down again. She had to move slow as to not be too obvious under the towel. Then, just as I was about to explode, she would stop and place one finger on the underside of my cock tip where it was most sensitive and relax into a careful swirling motion as the precum dribbled out -- keeping me at the edge of orgasm.

I noticed she was shifting up and down with her crotch, grinding herself ever so slightly against the base of my cock. With her tiny bikini I imagined that her pussy lips were spread over the bottom of my cock just hungering for me to enter her. This whole time I had thought that I was the butt of her joke and that in the end she would leave me frustrated and humiliated by her teasing. As she worked her pussy against my cock, I realized that she was as turned on as I was.

I finally got the courage to slide my hand from her breast -- down her belly under the towel -- and all the way to her pussy. This time she did not try to stop me. I slowly worked my way into the top inside of her lips and my excitement lifted again to a new level.

As I entered her pussy, I felt like I was sticking my fingers in a warm puddle of water. I felt down to where my cock met her pussy lips and realized that I was soaked with her juices. I could feel her clit swollen against my fingers as I reached inside so once my two fingers were drenched in her juices, I pulled out far enough to rotate my fingers around her clit. I mirrored her movements on the underside of my cock, occasionally sliding into her pussy again to enjoy her slick flood of juices. I noticed satisfyingly that her movements on my own cock got a little more frantic as she got distracted by her own pleasure.

By this time, Kate was closing her eyes and leaning her head back on the side of my shoulder. It was normal for her to fall asleep on long drives so this would not look suspicious. Luckily, the loud wind and music covered our collective gasps for air. I became determined to make sure she would not look back on this with disappointment, so I kept going even as my hand started to feel signs of cramping. I wish I could describe her pleasure in as much detail as my own, but my inexperience and clumsiness probably caused it to take longer then it should have.

After 10 minutes of gentle administrations, I was finally rewarded with her body shuddering. She let out a very high pitched and stifled squeak (it was kind of funny and really cute) and I was flooded with her juices over my cock. It was strange as I had not known at the time that girls could cum like that and so I was not sure what had happened. I wondered at first if it was urine, but the viscus feeling of her juices over my fingers and hand was so different from urine that I knew it was something else. I was grateful we had towels to wrap around ourselves or else my soaked shorts would have looked like she had peed on me during the drive.

Sometime during her pleasure, she had gripped my cock tight in one hand and stopped stroking. After she had her orgasm, she again started playing with my cock -- bringing me once again to the edge of my own orgasm. I wanted to be inside her so badly that I began plotting how to angle myself to fit inside her.

The problem was that any readjustment of that size would be difficult without unbuckling our lap-belt, which would be hard to conceal. She had been stroking me for nearly 40 minutes now and I was seriously losing my grip on reality. I wanted to release inside her with an instinctual drive.

Finally, we pulled up to a gas station in Kaneohe. My heart sank as I realized that our situation was possibly going to change and that I may be denied the release I wanted so badly. Joe pulled the Jeep up beside the pump and asked if we wanted anything from inside. I really did want a drink, but I said no. Kate turned slightly into me and groggily mumbled that she just wanted to sleep. I shrugged at Joe and indicated with a gesture that I did not want to disturb her. He didn't think anything was out of the ordinary and ran inside to pre-pay and get some soda.

As Joe disappeared inside, Kate reached down to the floor to pick up the case of CD's. She apparently wanted a change of music. As she leaned forward, I picked up the towel so I could see her ass as she bent double in front of me. Without her pressing against me, my cock sprung up to a more natural angle.

I realized I had a choice to make. I could push it down so that she wouldn't crush me as she sat back on my lap, or I could give it a little direction and make sure it glided smoothly inside her. I knew her pussy was slick with her juices. I knew it would be easy and that she would not object, not after what we had just been doing for the past forty minutes.

As she shifted her weight back onto me, I used one hand to guide my cock to the side of her already displaced thong bikini and with my other hand I directed her hips. As my tip entered between her lips, I made sure it went smoothly into her canal and pulled down firmly on her hip bone to nestle her ass tightly against my body. She turned her head and torso around to stare directly in my eyes.

Her eyes were wide with shock and excitement. She had obviously not expected this turn of events. Her eyelids fluttered as her body responded and her lower lip quivered until she bit it. She stole a quick full-lipped kiss on my mouth before turning back to face forward once again. I held her body still against me and made sure the towel was in place.

As my cock sat inside her it gave her previously gathered juices a pathway out of her pussy. Like the squeezing of a sponge, I felt a new stream of her flow down to coat my balls and gather on the seat beneath me. My cock was at a slightly abrupt angle as she leaned back but the pleasure far outweighed the discomfort.

Just then, a car full of girls pulled into the station and parked at the pump next to us. As luck would have it, Kate knew several of the girls, so they lingered for a minute or two and talked to her as she sat impaled on my cock under the towel. She was squirming and I was trying my hardest not to cum. She flexed her hips and teased me as she introduced them to me, and I knew she found my struggle to talk coherently hilarious as they each gave their name and asked us a little about our day.

My cock was on fire with pleasure and the slightest movement was teasing my orgasm from inevitable to uncontrollable. No matter how much I tried to resist, my hips were gently thrusting upwards of their own accord, my cock aching for release. While the girls talked to us, Kate took my left hand under the towel and forcefully pushed it into her belly just below her bellybutton. I could feel the hardness of my cock inside of her through her belly. I had never felt anything like that before and had not known it was possible.

I would like to say that I weathered that storm and she rode me all the way home to another orgasm for her. Just as I thought I was safe, the last girl decided to get out of the car to head into the gas station. This final girl was someone I knew very well from one of my classes named Tara. She had daisy duke shorts on and a bikini top. Her breasts were smaller than Kates but wonderfully perky and she had a classic California blond look.

Tara walked over to me and reached inside the jeep past Kate to give me an awkward one-armed hug followed by a kiss on my cheek. Kate was forced to lean forward as I reached up to return the hug -- trying to pretend like everything was normal. Kate used the opportunity to slide on my shaft several times. I had one hand on Kate's hip as she leaned forward and the other reaching up to return Tara's hug.

The situation was too much for me. I shot my first pent-up load deep into Kate's pussy while Tara had her arm around me. As Tara pulled back, I pulsed additional jets of cum into Kate's pussy while staring directly into Tara's eyes. That was both erotic and confusing. It was hard to believe that Tara could not see my orgasm or was aware of it somehow. I had to fight with incredible will power not to gasp though I could not hide the shudder of pleasure that ran through me from head to toe. It was an amazing experience to have spent all that time with Kate and to unload cum into Kate's pussy while staring point blank into another girl's eyes.

After my orgasm, I was finally able to tuck my cock away comfortably. I was covered in her juices and I know she had my cum leaking out of her the rest of the way home. By the end of the 30-minute drive I could feel myself stiffening again. I know that Kate noticed it also as she kindly reached down and held my hand for a minute in response.

Kate and I never talked about the experience. There were many more trips in the jeep, and I was always hard when she was on my lap. One time, I grinded my way below her to orgasm and she allowed me to without protest, even scooting her body back and forth to help and letting me caress her breast wile I came.

The orgasm was lovely and by itself would have made a good story if I had not been through this experience with her first. She never stopped flashing and teasing me, and she allowed me to casually grope her ass and breasts when I was hungry for a feel. That barrier had been crossed. I remained best friends with her long after my buddy and she broke up. I eventually asked Tara out and we dated for a few months. I never told her about the experience and though we got close a few times, Tara and I unfortunately never had sex. Writing this story is the first time I have shared it with my wife in full.


12